23 Reviews for Aleksandr Verbetsky Photographer

22 Aleksandr Verbetsky Photographer Reviews

I'm so happy Aleks photographed our wedding! We couldn't be happier with his genuine care for the quality of work he was providing to us. From the first meeting, he was sincere and easily approachable - always responding to emails quickly. During our engagement session, he took the time necessary to get some great shots with different lighting. We have received so many compliments about these photos. When it came to the wedding day, he handled everything with such ease and the results were outstanding! Couldn't be happier! Although his photographs are just amazing, his level of character and sincerity when it comes to the work he is providing is exceptional. Without any hesitation, would completely recommend this photographer to any couple looking!

Profile Picture User6462721, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alek did a fabulous job at our wedding - he was flexible in traveling to the venue, was extremely accommodating and asked us what we wanted, caught all the important shots, and even gave us a preview of the photos during the wedding reception. Alek did not get stressed and was able to both manage time efficiently and effectively, as well as be agile when things got shuffled around or events were delayed. I am most appreciative of the time and effort he put into our final photos and wedding book, as they are absolutely stunning. It is clear that Alek tried to both capture moments but also provide us with the highest quality images that had an artistic flair and creativity all his own. We are extremely happy that we hired Alek to do our wedding and we would recommend him to anyone look for a photographer for their big day!

Profile Picture Kevin, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very detailed and engaging photographer. We did our wedding this past August and couldn't be happier. The overall presentation and flexibility helped us be prepared and comfortable. Will continue to use this company! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Dave, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex was phenomenal and was nothing short of professional. Alex shot our engagement pictures and I couldn't have been more happier with the way they turned out. During the day of the shoot, Alex was very creative and had an eye for great spots for great shots. He was direct yet subtle in his approach in how he wanted us to pose and act during the shoot and because of that, me and my fiance' felt like ourselves the entire time. Alex's photo taking experience really shown that day and I couldn't be more happier with the turn out of our pictures.

Profile Picture Cergey, 3/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We asked Alex to do our wedding pics and he was so nice that he met us at our church where we got married, before the wedding. He took a look at the place and spoke to us and made sure that he will be able to work at the Orthodox Church. He was very nice, kind and professional. He took fantastic, beautiful, neat pics. Me and my family were very happy with all of them. I highly recommend Alex as a great professional photographer. I think he is very talented.

Profile Picture User4659151, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome photographer. Unique, outgoing, and professional approach. Pictures turned out beautiful.

Profile Picture User4846811, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aleks did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day. He also did our engagement session, which is a must too because it helps Aleks to get to know you before your wedding. He was able to capture all of our special moments with an artistic vision that was very impressive. He was always so responsive to all of my questions and ideas. He is so easy to work with and is open to anything you have in mind, which gives you confidence that your pictures will be everything you dreamed of! His wife gave birth to their first child ON OUR WEDDING DAY! Aleks was able to be with his wife and then he came to our wedding and spent the day capturing our special moments without missing a thing! That is a testament to his level of professionalism. The images he produced for us were absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend him for your wedding too.

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alex did a spectacular job at our wedding! Starting from our engagement session, Alex was really easy and fun to work with. He is talented, artistic, and knows exactly what he's doing. He has a way of making you feel comfortable and guides you at posing while photographing - which helps a lot! Our wedding images were available for view online in less than a month and they were absolutely stunning, every single one (and we received over 1000 images! ). Alex has great communicating skills and responded to all email very quickly. Also, I have to mention about his amazing job at creating our wedding album and a little book with our engagement photos which was a really cool idea! Everyone who looks through our album always complements on how nicely it looks. I'm so glad we chose Alex as our wedding photographer, we loved everything he did for us! Highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Katya, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We just did our engagement session with Alex Verbetsky! What an experience! Where to start??? His equipment is top notch and pictures look amazing. He has a way of seeing the shots before they are even taken. I loved how unique the shots were and the direction he gave us throughout the entire shoot. My fiancé and I felt so comfortable and relaxed. Very talented individual who gets more excited about the pictures than we do! Can't wait for the wedding day pictures. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. If you are looking for a professional people person photographer with a creative spark this is your guy! Thanks Alex!

Profile Picture Max, 5/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As I was looking though our engagement pictures that Aleksandr had taken, I just couldn't stop smiling! It was so fun looking at the shots of us and they were just so nicely composed that I almost couldn't believe it was us in them. It almost felt like I was looking at pictures from a magazine. The shots were so creative and vibrant! We all had such a wonderful time :) Not only did Aleksandr guide us on how to pose, what props to bring, what clothes and colors to wear (according to the settings), but he also made us feel very comfortable and at one point even asked us where our favorite place to be was, and describes that place to us. It was great, our natural smiles came out and it was just perfect. Alek's equipment is also top notch and he just knew exactly what he was doing. He is a natural, and also has a very good eye towards art and art appreciation, so that's a big plus! I couldn't have imagined being photographer by another photographer. Aleks really took the time to capture breathtaking shots and was very excited abut the pictures he was capturing. We received our pixtures within a 2 week time period and he even uploaded some pictures from the same day edit! I am so happy that he will be taking our wedding pictures and couldn't be more excited!!!

Profile Picture Lina, 5/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Look no further if you're looking for the right photographer for you. Aleks is an exceptionally friendly and professional man that makes you feel at right at ease. I had my engagement pictures done by him and it was a great time, but the pictures he took truly captured our stress free session with him. He knows what poses look the best and gives great advice for the best outcome. When we had an idea for a picture, he used his skills to capture the moment even better than what we imagined it to look like. Working with him was a pleasure, and all the smiles captured were real. Also, we received our pictures very quickly after the shoot. He is the real deal, and believe me, you will not regret having your precious moments captured by him.

Profile Picture Filipp, 5/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have had the pleasure to work with Aleks for a couples projects already. He defiantly knows his craft and is able to discover innovative techniques for his art. He has a very big passion for what he does and that reflects in his work. I would consider his approach to be very clean and modern. As I've mentioned before we have worked on may projects together and it is always a blast working with him. He is a very easy going person and makes the whole day run smooth. If you are looking for a photographer for a wedding or an event you cannot go wrong with Aleks. He will not only meet your expectations but will exceed them!

Profile Picture User3934344, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were nervous about the photography aspect of our wedding, because neither of us like getting our pictures taken. Aleksandr totally wowed us with his talent. The pictures are stunningly beautiful! We never felt uncomfortable--Aleksandr did a great job helping our bridal party feel at ease. The photos are artistic while still feeling natural. The same-day edit was a really nice surprise, and he's been updating me consistently on the availability of our final photos. I wholeheartedly recommend Aleksander, for his talent, professionalism, and great communication.

Profile Picture Cailin, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of having Aleksandr as our wedding photographer and we are so happy that we chose him. After much thinking and looking around, we realized that his unique and artistic approach to the pictures really made him stand out from the others!
Another reason we chose him is because right from the moment we met, he was able to make us feel very comfortable and as if we knew each other prior to our meeting. To us, that is very important not only because we knew we would be comfortable with him on our wedding day, but also because we were looking for someone who would also be friendly with our guests. Aleks, along with his wife were perfect for this! They captured amazing pictures of us and our guests having a wonderful time and also, so many behind the scenes moments and small, yet meaningful details that are sometimes hard to notice. Our wedding guests loved our choice of the photographer.
After the wedding, Aleks constantly stayed in touch with us about the progress on our wedding and our wedding album and when we received our pictures we were so impressed! They came out so much more wonderful than we expected! Everyone looked great!

Profile Picture User3934461, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I booked Aleksandr on short notice for our outdoor wedding. We couldn't have been more pleased with our decision! Aleksandr and his wife were easy to work with, friendly and professional. They provided a very special touch, a same day edit to share with our guests at the reception. They captured such beautiful and priceless moments with an artistic eye. We are so thankful to have used Aleksandr to capture our dream wedding! We will cherish our photos for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

What a great experience we had with Aleksandr and his wife Lesya. They were a pleasure to work with epically his wife who I was able to get some helpful tips and tricks from. :) Aleksandr was very knowledgable before the wedding , informing us with helpful ideas of how to make our wedding go as smooth as possible. On the actual wedding day he was very polite to our guests and respectful during the ceremony. We highly reccomended the pair to everyone who is curious. Our images were great! And he have us even more than we expected. A pleasant surprise. Well worth the cost and more!

Profile Picture Julia, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved Alek and his wife. They were easy to get a hold of and super easy and flexible to work with! Alek and his wife captured our wedding day far better than we ever could have imagined. They were so personable and willing to do whatever we asked. We would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Linnea, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex was able to work with us for a longer time than he usually does for weddings. He worked into the night past midnight without complaint. He was also willing to travel all the way to Boston with us to do that. He would have continued to take pictures had I the bride not been so tired. :) Needless to say his work payed off. The pictures are amazing! I am not an emotional person but looking back at my wedding pictures made me cry. :) He does an excellent job of capturing the moment and emotion. He also does a nice variety of spontaneous pictures, as well as artsy and portrait style. My husband and I are very, very pleased with our pictures. Another great thing is that he edits every picture. That is very rare to see in a photographer. Thank you again Alex and Lesya for capturing my wedding day! God bless you!

Profile Picture Yelena, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I booked an engagement session with Aleks last spring. He invited us over for a little meeting to talk about our ideas and to get familiar with each other before the session. Which we thought was great because it made us a lot more comfortable during our photoshoot. We brought 3 different outfits and took pictures on a boat at a lake, at a downtown , and even pictures on a motorcycle by a field. He was very supportive of all our ideas and made them come to life. Also having his wife there was a great bonus. She would let me know if my hair needed to be fixed or if I should fix my shirt. Definitely took care of the little details that could sometimes get overlooked. Overall we were very pleased with our photos and all of our friends absolutely loved them! I would highly recommend this photographer!

Profile Picture luda, 3/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am absolutely in love with my wedding pictures!! Aleks has a great eye and makes you feel completely comfortable. He was there through the whole planning process, then awake just as early as we were to photograph the "getting ready". He really captures the whole day so you can re-live your wedding over and over again.

My husband and I wanted a photojournalistic approach because we dont like the "canned" pose-y type pictures. Aleks was the best man for the job. I think his photos belong in magazines! He also made me look beautiful, which any bride would appreciate!!! =)

I'd recommend him, twice over, to any bride! Very professional, great porfolio!

Profile Picture Shawna, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our experience with Aleksandr Verbetsky Photography was amazing and beyond what we expected! We booked him a quite late and were very nervous about what will happen but he made us feel very comfortable. Aleksandr is very professional in the way he carries himself, he is very outgoing and will do anything to get creative pictures. He has a great eye and notices little details that I didn't even notice. I also received many comments from my guests about how nice he was!
On our wedding day, he even surprised us all with a same day edit! The pictures were beautiful and brought me to tears. I was so captivated by the sentimental details he captured and can say that he gave us more than we expected.
His prices are very fair and he has a lot to offer in regards to the post wedding services.
We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture beth, 6/9/12, 1 Review
1.2

Going on 2 years now, and we're still trying to get what we signed for fulfilled. Has been nothing but an unpleasant experience since our wedding day. I highly recommend you look elsewhere for your photography services, especially if its your wedding day.

Profile Picture Greg, 8/8/10, 1 Review