Alchemy Events Reviews

7 Reviews for Alchemy Events

1 User photo

Alchemy Events 1

Nick · Married on 09/01/2018

When Grace & I first started to plan our weddding, we knew the location and some of the primary vendors were already identified, so even though we were planning our wedding remotely, we thought it would be easy to do on our own... after a few weeks of trying to do it all on our own, we knew we needed help. After reaching out to several planners, Alchemy Events offered us the most inclusive options we had seen so we knew that would be the best choice. What we didn’t expect was how above and beyond Alchemy Events and Rena would go to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. Rena is the best wedding planner out there, her hard work throughout the planning process and most importantly on the day of our wedding, was incredible. Rena and her team made sure that when our big day came, there wasn’t a single thing we needed to worry about. Of course, every wedding has its challenges, but Rena was always fast to respond and resolve before we even knew that there was an issue! Rena made us feel comfortable and confident that all of our wants and needs would be handled and executed exactly to our imagination. Her advice throughout the coordinating process was spot on, she had great tips and input that saved us a lot of money but also introduced ideas that we didn’t not think of but we’re worth every penny. While we came in thinking our wedding would be as we imagined, it ended up being ten times better! All thanks to Alchemy Events, every detail was perfect and the wedding was beautiful!! We will look back at our wedding as the best party we ever had, and Rena as the one that made it happen. We would absolutely recommend Alchemy Events for anyone else looking for passion, understanding, and attention to detail from their coordinator. If you want your vision to become a reality, Rena is the one with the skills to make that come true.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Alchemy Events 2

Ken · Married on 06/16/2018

Why would you want to risk your special day to just anyone? Alchemy Events took exceptional care of us. Being in the hospitality industry, we like things to go smoothly and can be very specific on our wants and desires. Their team anticipated our every need. From start to finish Rena and her staff made our day the best day ever.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Brooke · Married on 01/27/2018

Love Rena and her dedication to making our big day a huge success! She's attentive, answers emails quickly and will go to bat for you when needed. I spoke to numerous planners in New Orleans (there's a lot!) and her energy and down to earth vibe really make the whole wedding planning process a little less stressful. She has a wonderful attention to detail and can run with any idea you come up with, and even has some amazing ones of her own. Whether it's getting prices down, or having to plan a second line in the middle of mardi gras, she's wonderful to work with and can really make the impossible happen for your big day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2016

Rena is amazing to work with, she has such a sweet and calm personality! Her calmness allowed you to fully enjoy your day, knowing that it is all taken care of and you don't have to worry with the details.

Sent on 03/01/2017

morgan · Married on 10/03/2015

Finding the perfect vendors for our wedding seemed like the impossible task. I was planning a wedding out of state and as much as I like to try and do EVERYTHING all by myself (and I definitely tried for too long), I just needed help. After searching and meeting with several different coordinators that I just din't mesh with, we were introduced to Rena through our florist. It was an instant hit and I knew my wedding vision and ideas (and there were MANY) were all in great hands! Rena seriously knows her stuff. She worked great with all my family, friends, and other vendors. She was able to give invaluable advice on who to go with and sometimes who to avoid. She even went to bat for us when some of our vendors got a little shady. She was so awesome to work with and I cannot say enough good things about her and our entire wedding experience. She really went above and beyond to make everything I wanted happen the day of my wedding (including running around trying to make a projector work for a surprise music video for my husband during our first dance). I could honestly go on and on about Rena but I’ll wrap it up by saying you won’t find anyone better… I guarantee it!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Emily · Married on 11/05/2011

Rena is the ultimate planner! When you get lost in the big picture Rena is there to be sure that no small detail is overlooked.

Sent on 02/21/2017