Alaina Katherine Reviews

Alaina Katherine 7
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing hair

So easy to work with! Everyone’s hair came out amazing and exactly what each person asked for and stayed all night!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing hair stylist

Alaina was the best! She was professional, reasonably priced and did an awesome job on my hair and all the girls hair. She was so friendly and overall the expertise was the best.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jessica K · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing experience

If you’re looking for a hair stylist, look no further. Choosing Alaina as my hair stylist for my wedding day was one of the best desicions that I made. She’s extremely personable, professional, and amazing at what she does. We had a great time testing out different styles during the trial and when it came to the big day I couldn’t be any happier with how my hair came out. It was exactly what I envisioned. Both myself and my bridesmaids received many compliments on how great all of our hair styles looked. Her presence is very relaxing and it was a pleasure having her hangout with the girls as we got ready. I chose to have her stay with me throughout the first look and during initial photos and she always made sure my hair was perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Valeria Kalaidjian · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing experience

Alaina was great! She did an excellent job! My hair was perfect the whole day! I love it!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Alaina Katherine 8
    Alaina Katherine 9

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

Alaina was absolutely AMAZING!! My hair came out so beautiful- it was everything i dreamed of and then some! She was patient, kind, responsive and a professional (so fun to hangout with too the morning of). She made my feel comfortable enough to make slight changes and was able to match my hair/extensions perfectly). I would love to do my wedding all over again- and i would choose her again in a heartbeat!!

Alaina Katherine 10

Barbie · Married on 06/02/2018

Alaina did my hair for my sons wedding (and all of the bridal hair). EVERYONES hair came out STUNNING. She is a very talented artist. She even put extensions in my hair- and they turned out fabulous. I would recommend her to everyone!

Alaina Katherine 11

Kaitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

Alaina was more than just an amazing hair stylist for my wedding day, she was an incredible support for me all leading up to my wedding day and especially on my wedding day! She made me feel so special and was able to make my vision for my hair a reality! She also did a second totally different look for my reception! She was so receptive to everything I said and now I trust no one else with my hair! Finally, I was SO nervous about everything and the timing going well for everything and she constantly reassured me from the first first time we spoke. I truly can’t say enough how grateful I am that she was part of my wedding day!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Where can I begin? My wedding day was October 7, 2017. From my amazing trials to my crazy questions and late night text messages, I was so happy with how professional Alaina was! My wedding day was perfect!! Alaina got there early knowing I was nervous, took her time with my girls and my 84 year old grandmother and made them all so beautiful! I did “maid of hair” for myself so after my first BEAUTIFUL & AMAZING look for my ceremony I had another look for my reception. She also stayed and made sure my hair stayed in between all my pictures! I couldn’t of asked for a more patient and awesome person for the job! My day was so perfect and I felt so beautiful so thank you so much Alaina! Your amazing !

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Alaina Katherine 12
    Alaina Katherine 13
    Alaina Katherine 14
    Alaina Katherine 15
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 07/20/2017

Alaina made our wedding day so great! She styled my hair perfectly for the wedding and it went so well with my dress. I got so many compliments about my hair style that day. She was really accommodating and friendly with everyone in the bridal party and made the getting ready process smooth, fun and relaxing. I had a big bridal party and she worked so well with them and all their hair styles came out great. I am so happy I chose her as my hair stylist for my wedding and would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great hair stylist!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Ellen · Married on 03/25/2017

Alaina was incredible! I had my hair done by her at a friend's wedding and immediately booked her for my own wedding. She travels to you for your bridal trial and for the big day, and she was invaluable helping me plan my morning timeline for our wedding day. She is professional and a great listener - she nailed my hairstyle and the entire bridal party looked gorgeous! I had one less thing to worry about on our wedding day knowing that Alaina was going to be there. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Carey Ann · Married on 10/01/2016

I only trust her to handle my hair

Alaina is one of the best people you will ever meet. She handles my hair with such ease. Out of the many hair stylists and hair salons I have been to she is the most successful. I only trust her hands on my hair. Since my hair is very fine, its hard to style but she has always managed
    To perfect the hold in the style I want. She’s the only one I go to for extensions, cut and style. She’s the best at what she does and I only recommend her.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

5 stars across the board! I still get compliments on my hair from that day! I also wear the extensions she gave me and I always pop them in when I have a special event or a date night! She’s the best and knows exactly what you are looking for, just show her a picture and she’ll recreate the look and then some. 5 stars all around. :)

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jeannea · Married on 09/11/2016

I could not have been happier with my hair on my wedding day. I felt stunning all day! Alaina also did my bridesmaids’ hair and all three girls were thrilled with the results. Each one of us had a style that was flattering and that looked great all day (no touch ups necessary!).
    Alaina came to the bridal suite and did everything she could to make my morning stress free. We had such a great time getting ready that day and Alaina was a huge part of making my special day so wonderful. I recommend her to every new bride I know!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2016

Alaina is absolutely amazing! She did my hair for my wedding day along with 8 bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone was extremely happy with how their hair turned out and how quick she was able to do so many people! I also had her come back after the ceremony to do a second hairstyle for the reception, which looked equally as amazing as the first one. I also bought extensions from her, which made a huge difference in how my hair looked. I have used them multiple times since my wedding day. She matched them perfectly to my hair color. I have recommended Alaina to many people and know of at least 5 other people who have/are using her for their wedding day and they all loved her.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Alaina Katherine 16
    Alaina Katherine 17
    Alaina Katherine 18
    Alaina Katherine 19
    Alaina Katherine 20
    Alaina Katherine 21

daniela · Married on 04/23/2016

Alaina did an exceptional job on my wedding day. I told her what I wanted and she made it look better than I what I asked for. She is really passionate and loves what she does, she shows it really well. Thank you Alaina for making me look beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Jackie · Married on 11/20/2015

Alaina is the best. She did my hair for my wedding in 2015. She was recommended to me and once I met her and saw her work I knew I had to have her do my hair for the wedding. She was great to work with, very accommodating, she showed me different styles during the trial to help me decide how I wanted my hair for the big day and made me feel super relax the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding she showed up on time, finished everyone’s hair on schedule (she was doing my hair as well as several people in the wedding party) and everyone’s hair looked great. My hair as well as the bridal party stayed in place and looked great all night long.

The girls in the wedding party who also had their hair done were all very happy with their hair and were impressed that Alaina delivered the exact style they wanted based on a simple description. After my wedding she did the hair for my sisters wedding, two friends weddings and will be doing the hair for my best friends wedding this coming December. The moment they set the date of their wedding they messaged me right away asking for Alainas information to reserve the date wth her! I was in the wedding party for these weddings and again I loved my hair every time she did it.

I highly recommend Alaina to all brides!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Elysa · Married on 11/16/2014

When I asked a colleague what hair stylist she used for her wedding since her hair looked absolutely amazing in her wedding photo, she told me about Alaina. Shortly thereafter, I hired Alaina to do my family’s hair for my daughter’s wedding. Alaina was so kind, professional, and talented! She cut and styled my hair, my mother’s hair, my daughter (the bride,) and her two younger sisters. Not only did she make us feel comfortable with her calming and positive demeanor, but we felt transformed and beautiful. She met all of our individual needs and everyone commented on how great our hair looked. I am thankful and grateful for Alaina (and for my colleague who recommended her.)

Nara · Married on 11/16/2014

Alaina did the most incredible job styling my hair for my wedding. I had a vague idea of wanting a low side swept bun, but she took that idea and created something beyond my imagination. The finished style was beautiful, intricate, and original. It not only looked perfect, but it held up throughout an entire night of dancing. She was very kind and talented. In addition to my hair, she styled my grandmother, mother, and two younger sister’s hair. She did an amazing job with them as well.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/03/2018

I couldn’t be happier that I chose Alaina to help put my look together. She listened to what I wanted and made me feel absolutely beautiful! It also helps that she happens to be fun to hang out with while putting me all together to walk down the aisle. Thank you!!!!

Gabby Maurantonio · Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful!

Alaina is such a talented hairstylist. She did my hair for my wedding in June 2018. My hair is very difficult to work with and never holds a curl. With Alaina, my hair turned out better than I ever could have imagined and it held all day long in the 90 degree heat! All of my bridesmaids were also so happy with how their hair turned out. On top of it all, Alaina is so sweet and such a pleasure to work with.

We had a lot of time in between the church ceremony and the reception, so I bought the package that includes a touch up before the reception, so it did get a little pricey. She honestly did my hair so well in the morning that I hardly needed a touch up! However, it was a nice option to have, just in case!

Sent on 01/12/2019