AL TORRES PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

AL TORRES PHOTOGRAPHY 5
AL TORRES PHOTOGRAPHY 6
AL TORRES PHOTOGRAPHY 7

Angelina · Married on 10/21/2017

Al Torres Photography was amazing from start to finish. He made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable as he shot our engagement and wedding photos. He also made me feel amazing during my bridal photoshoot. He got us the photos from each session in a very timely manner. We love the energy and passion behind his work!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    AL TORRES PHOTOGRAPHY 15
    AL TORRES PHOTOGRAPHY 16
    AL TORRES PHOTOGRAPHY 17

Katherine · Married on 04/30/2016

Al shoots the most incredible, flattering portraits. He captures images and expressions like no other. He is a true professional that will capture your day beautifully!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Kim · Married on 11/12/2011

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Al torres photography. They are a fantastic team! I used them for my engagement, bridals and wedding day photo shoots. I highly recommend them. They are beyond professional, easy and enjoyable to work with.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Heather · Married on 11/13/2009

Al and Carmen took care of everything from our engagement photos to the wedding. They are wonderful to work with and very easy talk to and explain what you are looking for. They captured moments on the wedding day that I didn't even remember and that is exactly what I was looking for! The range of albums that they offer are endless and has something that everyone would love. I will definately be using them again in the future!

Sent on 01/25/2010

Brandi · Married on 07/03/2009

AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!!! Al & Carmen did our engagement, my bridal and photographed the wedding. They are extremely professional and very easy going! They made the whole process so easy! They arent the most inexpensive photographers around, but I will tell you that they are SO WORTH EVERY PENNY! After the wedding is over, you have your pictures to always remember, and Al Torres Photography will do an awesome job! I will definitely use him again in the future for baby and family photos!

Sent on 08/03/2009

Jimieka · Married on 08/08/2008

You absolutely get what you pay for & Al Torres Photography is worth every penny! Hands down, the most impressive duo I've ever seen. They are so easy to work with & a joy to watch. They have perfected every detail when it comes to capturing the memories of any special occassion. My matron of honor (9 months preggers at the wedding) even used them for maternity photos throughout the course of her pregnancy. There is no doubt in my mind that we have found our photographers for life.

Sent on 09/24/2008

Jimieka · Married on 08/08/2008

Al & Carmen are fantastic! They are so knowledgeable & attentive. We really enjoyed having them at our wedding & they were a joy to work with. First class service!

Sent on 11/08/2008
  • Lana

Lana · Married on 08/01/2008

Al & Carmen were AMAZING to work with! They are incredibly talented! We loved every single picture they took! Everything from engagement pictures, bridal pictures, to wedding day pictures were perfect! They were worth every single penny! The peace of mind knowing that my pictures were going to be awesome is priceless to me!

Sent on 10/01/2008

Leti · Married on 05/24/2008

Al Torres Photography has to be the best in Houston. They are so easy to work with and they are super flexible and extremely friendly, so taking pictures with them was super easy and laid back. Their work is priceless. The pictures we have from our Engagment Shoots and Bridal and Groom Portraits are invaluable to us and we are so happy that we chose such great people to work with. I will always choose to work with Al Torres for the rest of my life! haha

Sent on 06/23/2008