AL GARCIA DJ Reviews

AL GARCIA DJ 5
AL GARCIA DJ 6
AL GARCIA DJ 7

Michael · Married on 01/19/2014

DJ Al was amazing! Everyone from my 24 year old sister to my 80 year old great aunt had rave reviews for him. He kept the party going on the dance floor the whole time. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable, and seamlessly incorporated different cultural traditions (my family is Jewish and my wife's family is Hispanic), such as the Horah and La Hora Loca (crazy hour). Him being bilingual was a huge plus, as some members of my wife's family didn't speak English.

DJ Al did music for both our ceremony and reception, and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Alison · Married on 11/09/2013

DJ Al was in one word: Awesome. He is the vendor you just don't have to worry about. He is professional, you tell him what you want and it's done. He is organized and so professional. He did an awesome job as the MC and took control of the schedule and kept everybody and everything on time. He was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend him- we are SO glad we booked him early.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Alex · Married on 10/12/2013

DJ Al was super easy to work with, professional, knowledgable and brought a lot of energy to my reception. We met before my wedding to discuss my taste in music, what songs I absolutely wanted and didn't want to hear, etc. He coordinated with my decorator/day of planner and made my life easier in the days leading up to my wedding. He did an awesome job and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a reception DJ.

Sent on 04/16/2014

David · Married on 09/20/2013

Al Garcia did the music for our wedding ceremony and our reception. He also did brilliant up lighting for our reception which was better than we could ask for. He was always very quick and responsive when we needed to contact him and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. Hands down 5 stars.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Kassy · Married on 08/31/2013

Al did an amazing job! He was on top of all the music that we requested and even kept me very calm when I was getting scattered brained closer to my big day! He not only was the DJ at my reception but also during my ceremony on the beach and he had everything all set up and ready to go at both locations! Thank you so much for everything and I highly recommend him to anyone needing his services!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

susan · Married on 07/27/2013

Dear Al
    You were truly awesome! Thank you for making our daughters wedding so wonderful, we really could not have asked for anything more. You surpassed our expectations and made the night perfect in every way.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Michele · Married on 07/20/2013

Al played all the music we requested and made the event flow perfectly. We had children and appreciated the music being clean and current with a few classic dance songs too! Everyone had a fantastic time all the way until Donna Summer's Last Dance:-)

Sent on 07/24/2013

Jamey · Married on 07/19/2013

Al was a great DJ! He kept the crowd dancing all night and was willing to do whatever we wanted. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding or any other event!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2013

Al was so much fun to work with! He did an awesome job DJing my wedding! He was so accommodating and had people dancing all night long! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/19/2013

ashley · Married on 06/09/2013

Al was great at my wedding! Very accommodating and thoughtful.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Allison · Married on 06/08/2013

DJ Al Garcia was great to work with! He easily met with us before the wedding a few times and listened to my requests. He also was able to easily adapt when it rained at my wedding! Such a nice guy and wonderful DJ!

Sent on 06/22/2013
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 05/18/2013

Al Garcia was great to work with! He made sure that the reception flowed well and did an excellent job of keeping the dance party going all the way through the final song. I would highly recommend hiring Al Garcia as your DJ :)

Sent on 05/27/2013

Robert · Married on 04/20/2013

We hired Al as the DJ for our wedding reception at the St. Peterbsurg, FL Museum of Fine Arts in April 2013. Working with Al was a true pleasure. From the very first time we met right up until our wedding day he was courteous, professional and responsive. Unlike a lot of DJs, Al does not force his own style, taste, or agenda into your party. He listens to your ideas and selections, and then does a tremendous job reading the room to determine where the playlist should or should not go as the night goes on. I have now been to three weddings since mine and can honestly say none of the DJs even compared to Al. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Al Garcia was nothing less than fantastic as our DJ for our wedding on 4/13/2013. He's professional, very responsive and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. When looking for a DJ, we wanted someone who could not only cater to our guests needs of large Spanish music selection but also could read the crowd throughout the night. Al met those needs for us. If you're looking for someone who knows what he's doing, then Al is the man to call. Thank Al!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Dan · Married on 03/23/2013

Al was a very easy person to communicate with. He was professional and did everything to make the reception run smoothly and keep everyone dancing. He followed our music recommendations perfectly and we were very pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Maria · Married on 03/09/2013

DJ Al was a dream come true! He was the very first vendor I contacted when we got engaged! Another DJ company referred him because I was looking for a great Latino DJ! He has so much experience, and it shows!! His professionalism and knowledge of the business just blew us away! Anytime we had questions or just wanted to chat about music, timeline, etc. we could call or email him and he would meet us at a local Starbucks or Panera at any time that worked for us! We had 3 or 4 meetings, and just knowing he would be there on our big day set my mind SO at ease! He let us give him a list of "must plays" and "do not plays," and that made us really excited to go through all our favorites and make a play list.

Wedding Day: From the moment we were announced in, I felt the energy in the room, and Al never missed a beat. He had our dance floor full from the moment he let me grab the microphone to get my guests on their feet till the "Last Dance!" Over a month has passed since our wedding and we STILL have friends and family members talking and raving about how amazing our music was!

Al, we can't thank you enough for providing truly professional service, and amazing music that had us dancing all night - which is EXACTLY what we wanted!! We adore you!!! <3

Sent on 04/29/2013

Janis · Married on 03/01/2013

Al was wonderful and very professional. Great experience!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Michel · Married on 01/18/2013

LOVED working with DJ Al Garcia! He played exactly what we wanted and had the party going all night long. He gets back to you ASAP when ever you email or need to meet up with him. He is alway professional and on time, no actually he is always early! He was a pleasure. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is in need of an amazing DJ!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Victoria · Married on 01/10/2013

Having gone to many weddings in the last year it is safe to say that I am glad to have picked DJ Al Garcia for our wedding. From beginning to end his performance was flawless as he was able to know the perfect timing through out our entire event. Being that we have a half latin half American family his choice of songs hit the spot at all times. He's presentation, announcements were executed to perfection and all of our guests came to us telling how great of a DJ he was. Top notch, highly professional and world class. I highly recommend this master of music.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Al Garcia was a great DJ for our wedding! My sister used him first for her wedding at the Ritz & he was amazing that time so we wanted to go with him as well. I would recommend him to anyone & use him again for other future events! Thanks Al!

Sent on 02/23/2013

Dj Al did an excellent job at my wedding. He was on time, very professional and was willing to let you chose exactly what music you want! He made my wedding day very easy and fun. If you need an awesome DJ for your wedding, DJ AL is your man.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Alyson · Married on 11/17/2012

Al did an amazing job at our wedding and included music for everyone but still sticking to our preferences. Everyone left the wedding raving about the DJ and how they danced so much that their feet hurt lol!

Sent on 12/10/2012

philip · Married on 11/10/2012

Great equipment, knows how to run an event, flexible, knows his business.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Valerie · Married on 11/03/2012

DJ Al Garcia was fantastic! He kept the dance floor packed the entire night and was so good at feeling out what the crowd liked! He was wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and put us completely at ease the whole way through the night! Couldn't ask for anything or anyone better!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Jaedyn · Married on 10/20/2012

Al was amazing! He played everything we wanted to hear and then some! My family was raving about how great the DJ was! Al really made the night! Thank you!

Sent on 10/22/2012