AL GARCIA DJ Reviews

AL GARCIA DJ 5
AL GARCIA DJ 6
AL GARCIA DJ 7

Justin · Married on 03/03/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day! Every step of working with Al from the first email , to meeting up with him on 2 different occasions to answer our questions and go over out song list, all the way to the very end of our wedding was a pleasure. Highly recommended by us and all the guests at the wedding loved him. A++++

Sent on 03/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2018

Al did a great job! He did both our ceremony and reception. He played a great variety of music for an Italian/Cuban wedding. We would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Pat · Married on 12/31/2017

Al was so professional and easy to work with! I would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 03/19/2018

karen · Married on 11/18/2017

Al Garcia was so amazing to work with! Our wedding was about combining two cultures and he made sure that refelected in the music. We had to push up the ceremony up because of fear of rain and he was more than happy to do. The music choices were so amazing, everyone complimented me on it. Thank you so much Al to being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Travis · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Al is a paragon of professionalism who knows his business inside and out. He played exactly what we wanted, when we wanted, and got the dance party seriously bumpin'. He was easy to work with and didn't bat an eye when we asked him at the last minute to stay an extra hour. The blue up-lights he provided really set the ambiance, I highly recommend them. Al was the only vendor at our wedding that we have absolutely no criticisms of--he hit it out of the park. Thanks Al!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    AL GARCIA DJ 8

Susan · Married on 06/30/2017

We definitely recommend Al for any function you are planning... if we have another get together we will surely hire Al... thx so much Al

Sent on 07/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you Al and team you made our Wedding unforgettable. Great selection of Music and DJ. Will recommend you 100%

Sent on 08/27/2017

Erica · Married on 06/08/2017

Al was amazing! Very attentive to our needs and requests! We live a few thousand miles away from our wedding destination, so we were a little hesitant about who to pick! He worked around our schedule and made sure everything went smoothly! Thank you for an amazing time Al!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Al was a pleasure! He was beyond professional, accommodating and was the highlight of our wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. After the wedding, I received several phone calls wanting his contact information. In the future DJ Al will be the first and only person I will contact for party entertainment. Thank you Al for making our wedding more fun than we could have ever imagined! Forever grateful, The Arnold's

Sent on 06/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2017

The most professional DJ and lighting specialist. DJ Al had the ceremony processional and recessional music down perfectly. The change from song to song was smooth and flawless. The same goes for the reception entrance for the parents, bridal party, and my husband and I! You could hear DJ Al say everyone's names clearly so we knew exactly when it was our time to walk out. Not only that, but he did do a quick run through with everyone 5 minutes before we went in; simple and super effective. We looked great! We had microphones where we needed microphones (for our speech and the toasts), the music was spot on cue for our first dance. DJ Al kept in touch with us all throughout the night to keep things moving along. When it was time to do the parent dances, to our anniversary dance, cake cutting and the sparkler send off, we had everyone knowing what was going on and where due to DJ
    Al's magical ability to capture the entire audience and get them to do what he said! It was fantastic! My father in law also decided to make a speech last minute and DJ Al was able to make it happen streamlessly without issue! Everyone was dancing all night! And not just because of the great beats, including the 30 songs we requested, but because the lighting was set for partying and dancing all night long! We had a pink and mint theme so pink lighting was used. It provided an elegant touch and allowed everyone to see each other all night. No reason to look anywhere else for your DJ or lighting needs!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Sara · Married on 04/29/2017

Al Garcia was so amazing. He didn't hesitate to call me and make sure everything was squared away before the wedding. He got in contact with my brother to ensure that he had the right music for the dance my brother wanted to do. He arrived a few hours before the wedding and immediately started setting up. He made sure to play everything that I had asked him to play and was open to requests from my guests. He kept the party going and all of us having fun I would defiently recommend him for your wedding or next event. ExtExtremely professional and so much fun!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Eric · Married on 04/22/2017

Al was great as our DJ for the wedding. I recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 04/29/2017

jen · Married on 04/22/2017

Loved DJ Al!
    He came recommended by the venue and was prompt with returning calls and with recommendations for me.
    Very Flexible, when we were going back and forth on final songs he was ready with them all!!
    Highly Recommend!

Thanks!!
    Jen and Eric

Sent on 05/09/2017

Kristina · Married on 04/20/2017

Al was so wonderful to work with! We had a destination wedding and were not able to meet in person before our wedding but Al spent several hours on the phone with us during the planning process answering all of our questions and going through our very very specific song requests. He kept everyone dancing all night and when my 7 year old son requested a specific song he played it next and made him feel very special!! He worked very well with our live musicians to make the transitions between cocktails/dinner/reception flawless!! I can't say enough good things about Al, I would highly recommend him for your events!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Angelo · Married on 04/08/2017

Al did an exceptional job at our wedding at the Dali Museum (both ceremony and reception)! We were planning from out of town so his rapid responsiveness was very much appreciated. And as we were novice wedding planners, Al's insight and advice on set up, schedule and logistics, etc was extremely useful.

We provided a "no play list" which Al followed successfully. Additionally we provided a partial play list (it did not fill entire time) to give Al an idea of our preference for music which largely avoided traditionally-overplayed artists and songs you always hear at weddings. A couple songs slipped through that didn't necessarily mesh with the indication we provided, but given how broad the partial list we provided was (all kinds of genres and time periods) and Al's goal to keep a lot of diverse groups of people dancing all night (which he succeeded in) - a couple were bound to slip through.

Overall a great DJ who we highly recommended!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Margot · Married on 03/11/2017

We put our wedding together in about a month and not only was Al was extremely flexible, but also professional. He read our small and pretty mixed crowd really well. I would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/05/2017

Definitely take the time to meet with Al and share your vision with him. He's was open to anything and when it came down to the day of the wedding, he did a great job. He played all the music I requested and incorporated songs (slow and fast) that were appropriate for our crowd. It was a great day and Al definitely contributed to that!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Heather · Married on 03/04/2017

Great dj for a great price! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Cyndi · Married on 01/28/2017

Being a busy bride, my fiance and I booked Al Garcia based on, in order, 1) recommendation from our wedding planner, 2) his reviews online, and 3) our gut feeling upon meeting him. WE ARE SO GLAD WE DID! I cannot tell you how incredible his music was - he had us all dancing the entire time (I'm not exaggerating - we danced for hours straight - everyone!), and when the bride (me ;-) and groom were finally tired and needed to end it, he gently moved everyone into the last dance perfectly. Seriously - book this guy, I know you will not find a better DJ to get the party started and keep it going!! Thank you so much Al - you are THE BEST!

Sent on 02/26/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/07/2017

Al did a great job at our wedding! He did a great job of knowing when to mix up music and had a great variety of songs. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Robert · Married on 10/29/2016

Was worried about how things we going to go having a wedding in Florida while living in Ohio and only my wife being able to come down for a few days until right before the wedding. Al was great at guiding us as to what he needed to know to make our night just how we wanted it. Everyone at the reception had a wonderful time and our wedding party had no stress know everything was taken care of. Would definitely recommend to any of my friends.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Pam · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ Al was awesome! Our guests had a great time at our wedding reception. He was well organized and professional. I would highly recommend DJ Al for any event! Thank You DJ Al for making our wedding reception so much fun and memorable!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Meg · Married on 07/08/2016

Al is seriously such an amazing DJ and overall person. He did everything we asked him and more. Just about every single person was out there on the dance floor all night long. My family has used him once before for my sisters wedding and we have LOVED him and have not been disappointed.

Sent on 07/22/2016
  • Y

Yuliana · Married on 07/02/2016

I highly recommend Al as your wedding DJ. I planned my entire wedding from afar and he was able to accommodate my every need. We were looking for a bilingual DJ to be able to play both American & Latin music, and he definitely fulfilled that. My guests haven't stopped raving about "La Hora Loca" (The Crazy hour) that AL was able to help us put together. If I had to choose a DJ all over again, I would definitely choose AL Garcia. Thank you AL!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Toni · Married on 06/10/2016

AL was great to work with. He did everything we ask. I couldn't of ask for anything more. Not only did AL DJ our wedding he also did the uplighting for our reception. It was so beautiful.

Sent on 06/19/2016