AL GARCIA DJ Reviews

AL GARCIA DJ 7
  • Brittany

Brittany Nicole Tyner · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Experience

DJ Al Garcia did a wonderful job from start to finish. We provided him with some song request and he was able to use that to create a wonderful evening for us and our guest! Truly a pleasure to work with! THANK YOU AL!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Kirchhofer · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Party Ever

Not only is Al the nicest man I have ever met, he gets the party going! From our entrance to the reception, to the special dances with parents, to the opening of the dance floor, Al made every moment intimate, personal, and fun! Our guests are still raving about his awesome dance playlist that kept us going until midnight! We had the best time!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    AL GARCIA DJ 8
    AL GARCIA DJ 9
    AL GARCIA DJ 10
    AL GARCIA DJ 11
    AL GARCIA DJ 12

Gail · Married on 04/18/2019

He was awesome! Prompt and kept everything going on time!

Perfect music and accepted and played music as requested. Friendly, professional and Very easy to work with.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 04/13/2019

Fun and Flexible

Al was great. So easy to work with, he was flexible with some changes we needed and he was just a blast to work with. Would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Y

Yoshieee Pinzon · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent DJ in Tampa

If you're looking for a DJ that truly feeds off the crowds energy and gives your wedding that next level of fun, reach out to Al Garcia. You're awesome!

Sent on 06/22/2019

KRISTEN · Married on 03/02/2019

Very satisfied

FRIENDLY, ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEED ANSWERS WITH QUICK RESPONSES
    PLAYED GREAT MUSIC AND DID A FANTASTIC JOB

Sent on 03/07/2019

Lya Rodriguez · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely great!

Al was amazing! From booking last minute to the day of the party, he was professional and with the little bit of information that he had, he rocked the house! I got the best comments from all the guests. I will definitely hire Al again for future events!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect for a bilingual crowd

DJ Al did an amazing job keeping everyone dancing and announced important events in spanish and english for our families. Thank you so much for a wonderful night!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommend AL!

From the introduction to giving Al our song requests days before the wedding, Al was a pro. I heard from several guests and myself included Best DJ ever! He read the crowd perfectly and kept the people on the dance floor. Thank you AL for being part of the best day ever! HIGHLY RECOMMEND AL

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Reni

Denise · Married on 01/19/2019

Al is amazing

My wedding would not have been absolutely perfect without Al. Coming from outside the area, my planner recommended him and I couldn’t have been happier with her referral. He really made my wedding so special. Because my husband and I are really into music, he allowed us to give him a play list for cocktail hour and dinner that we put together ourselves. It really made the night so perfect. We got so many compliments from guests about the songs he chose during the dancing portion of the night. He definitely made it very fun! I was also writing to him up until the morning of the wedding, and he was responding right away. He is amazing and I would give him 10 stars I could!!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    AL GARCIA DJ 13
    AL GARCIA DJ 14
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 01/12/2019

Al Garcia did a wonderful job for us!

We decided very close to the day of my Daughter’s wedding to hire a DJ. Fortunate for us Al Garcia was available and totally flexible considering the short notice. He was extremely professional and kept the party flowing from beginning to the very end. I highly recommend Al in the future without any hesitation or reservation.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Grant Elder · Married on 12/29/2018

Responsive, Flexible, and Professional

Al did a wonderful job with our wedding. A huge benefit was Al being familiar with Spotify, we were able to create playlists to help guide him in choosing/mixing the best cuts for our event. Excellent service and very professional.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Casie

Casie · Married on 12/08/2018

Great DJ for our wedding!

Professional and talented! Super friendly & helpful, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Lee · Married on 12/01/2018

We highly recommend Al Garcia

Al is a excellent professional DJ. He communicated with us prior to our event to make sure he had all the info he needed to do his job properly. On the day of our wedding he arrived early to set up and when faced with a surprise challenge he handled it with no problems. Al had complete control of the evening which made for a smooth reception. When it came time to dance he had everyone on the dance floor with a great selection of music. Everyone had a great time and I received lots of positive comments about Al. I would highly recommend Al and would use him again in any future event we may have.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Hope

Hope Fields · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Perfect.

My husband and I hired Mr. Garcia for our wedding and he made the transitions so smooth. The cut off on the songs were just right as were the response times for any changes that needed to be made. There was so feed back for the microphones being used which made the speeches and ceremony so much more intimate because there were no interruptions. We loved him and would use him again for future events and recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! Thank you so much for being apart of or special day!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Casey · Married on 10/27/2018

DJ AL was very accommodating, professional, prompt and an absolute pleasure to work with.

DJ AL was incredible! We had a Spanish/English wedding and he communicated perfectly with both sides of the family. We gave a list of songs we wanted to play and different genres we wanted to hear and he did SO well mixing all that up- He had the party going all night long! We got a lot of compliments from friends and family about him! Also, we had him do uplighting in purple and it totally transformed the space. All around— do yourself a favor and pick DJ AL you won’t be disappointed. He is amazing and is always available when you need him! 20/10!!!! Thanks DJ AL!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Alexandra · Married on 10/19/2018

So helpful and flexible

I could not have asked for a better wedding DJ!!! Al and his assistant made my night the best it could possibly be. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • F

Francisca · Married on 08/25/2018

He was awesome! Deff had the crowd dancing

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • F

Fredy · Married on 08/25/2018

Our other dj cancelled last min and he replaced him and did an awesome job! Jumped right in and had all our music !! We were really satisfied

Sent on 09/04/2018

Josie · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Al was awesome! We were concerned to select specific music as both my family and my husband's are very different. Al was able to blend and play such a variety that was tasteful and kept the party going! Everyone who wanted to dance did so, up until the very end! It was a blast! He is awesome, you won't regret it :)

Sent on 08/18/2018
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 04/28/2018

Al was absolutely amazing to work with! I had given him a request list of songs and he made sure he got them all, plus what guests requested as well. Very professional and worth the money. Would definitely hire again.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Nellybeth · Married on 04/21/2018

Al was amazing on our wedding day. He's good at what he does and is such a genuinely good person overall. He was the DJ for both the ceremony and reception. He is easy to reach, he kept my guests dancing the entirety of the event and was a fantastic MC. I highly recommend his services to everyone. You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/23/2018

charlotte · Married on 04/14/2018

Al Garcia was fantastic!! We are both very busy doctors so had little time to communicate with him prior to a couple of days before our wedding.. ek! Well he did great! He perfectly got what we wanted and knocked it out of the park! He had the whole party dancing all night from the younger guests to the grandparents!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Sommer · Married on 03/24/2018

Al was wonderful on our special day. He was very easy to work with and he was very prompt to make this day exactly how we wanted with the ceremony. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. If you want a good experienced DJ/announcer on your special day Al Garcia is your guy

Sent on 04/02/2018