AJ Production Company Reviews

11 | Sioux Falls, SD

11 Reviews for AJ Production Company

Jordan · Married on 12/31/2011

AJ Production Co. was one of the greatest investments we made when it came to our wedding day. Adam and Josh were phenomenal at capturing our day and included the finest moments in our highlight reel to create a memory to share with all of our family and friends. Communication, Correspondence, and Charisma describe this company well. Although often not in the spotlight, they sure captured all the highlights of our wedding; they were anything but a distraction! Watching this highlight reel is amazing and allows us to relive our wedding day! As a couple we are excited to see the entire day, but the highlight reel – which was completed in record time -- is something all of our friends and family can enjoy without having to sit through hours upon hours watching the entire video. If you are hesitant about spending the money, please know if you have any interest at all in having a videographer – AJ Production Company does a breathtaking job and you will not regret it! Highly recommend this company – go to their website and take the time to look through their work and you will fall in love, just as we did!

Kateri · Married on 11/16/2011

THE most amazing video I have ever seen! I love the video AJ Productions did for me. Professional and so easy to work with, the video surpassed all expectations I had for them (and they were high expectations!). THANK YOU Adam for an amazing and beautiful way to remember my day. :)

• I

Becky · Married on 10/21/2011

Absolutely fantastic! Adam made the process so easy from start to finish. We are in love with the finished product and have had countless wonderful comments from friends and family. This is such a unique service; not just your same old videography. Hands down the best investment we made for our wedding. We would highly suggest AJ Production Co. to anyone looking for a great videographer to create a unique and unforgettable memory for their special event.

Jenna · Married on 09/30/2011

When it came to planning our wedding, I wasn't sure if we really needed a videographer, but after I saw Adam's work, AJ Production became a priority on my list of wants for our wedding day. Adam captures the whole wedding day in such a unique way. Not only do you get a "music video" clip of highlights of the day, but CDs of the ceremony, speeches and footage of the whole day. Our wedding day went so fast - we are so grateful that Adam was there to capture it all so we can watch it over and relive the day again and again.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2011

Adam and his crew are the best around. NO JOKE! They do such fabulous work, I have had so many comments on our wedding video, and still watch it at least once a week. A PRICELESS investment.

Amie · Married on 04/16/2011

When I first started looking for vendors for our wedding right after we became engaged, I attended a bridal show in Sioux Falls and that's where I met Adam. At first, I wasn't sure about videography because all the wedding videography I had seen previously was the type of work I could do myself at a wedding (basic video of the ceremony and reception with little or no creativity). After checking out his facebook fan page and viewing other videos he had done, I saw how his videography was much different and 10 steps ahead of most videography companies. He creates more of a cinematic movie that captures the moments and the day that just flies by. Adam's editing is so creative and artistic that his finished product is truly a work of art and a cherished momento for the bride and groom. Watching our video puts me right back to our wedding day to relive again. Our wedding was in Georgia so I had researched for a good month about 30 different videography companies throughout the midwest and southeast. Only one other company did cinematic videography like AJ production company. After comparing the two companies, we felt Adam's quality of work, his personality and professionalism, the value of his service for the cost, and his flexibility to work in any situation far outweighed the other local Ga videography company. My suggestion to future brides: I would book Adam with AJ Production Company to capture your wedding day or I wouldn't do videography at all because no other company especially in the midwest does the quality and type of cinematic videography that Adam does. Photography from your wedding is wonderful but a cinematic movie of your wedding will put you right back in your wedding day with all the feelings and emotions captured even if its 1, 10, or 20 years later when you sit down to watch the video and relive your wedding day again.

Dan & Kalina · Married on 02/18/2011

Adam is amazing at what he does!!! He is so friendly, personable and great to work with. He provided us a "Same Day Edit"of our wedding day from the "getting ready" to the "I do's". He then showed it at our reception later that night. Not only were we impressed by the creativity and expertise shown in the video, but so were all of our guests! It was the talk of the night. We would highly recommend him to any future brides and grooms!

Libby · Married on 10/23/2010

AJ Production is a one of a kind business. Their product is like no other and I couldn't be happier with the way my video turned out. All my family and friends got to see it on facebook and said they cried throughout the whole thing! This is a product that we will enjoy watching for years and years to come.

Jamie · Married on 09/18/2010

Adam has a phenomenal eye for what he does. He is very talented and artistic. He did an engagement session for us before the wedding, and it was shown at the reception. So many people commented on what a creative idea and how original it was. Everyone loved it! My husband commented on how his opinion changed on the necessity of a videographer after seeing Adam's work. We were both so happy to have him share in our day with us!

Christa · Married on 08/21/2010

Awesome awesome video services; you didn't even know quality this good was an option.
    Check out my highlight reel here to make you own decision!

Holly · Married on 09/14/2013

AJ Production did our save the date video and filmed out wedding! He always does a wonderful wonderful job! We can't wait to see the edited wedding day film he created! Always a pleasure to work with and is very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend him to all Brides to be!!! Beautiful masterpieces! Also, works well together with Jeff Sampson Photography.