224 W 9th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Deals 1

About Alex Herold Videography

Alex Herold Videography is a professional wedding videography company based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Lead videographer, Alex, is truly passionate about his craft and aims to give every couple he works a wonderful experience and an authentic video of their special day which they can treasure for years to come.

Alex Herold Videography is happy to travel to document your wedding and loves to get to know the style and vision you have in mind for you day. Alex loves thinking outside the box and is open to any ideas you may have in regards to how you want your celebration captured. Alex uses a cinematic, storytelling style to depict your love story through his lens, aiming to capture the true essence and spirit of your special day. Your footage can be delivered in a range of styles which include a highlight video, full feature video, or raw footage. This videographer is happy to shoot at multiple locations and can provide additional hours if needed. Your final film can be delivered as a digital download or on a USB flash drive for your convenience.

screen shot 2019 05 29 at 3 08 52 pm 51 1060281 1559161097

2 Reviews for Alex Herold Videography

• Tera

Tera · Married on 11/09/2018

Outstanding videographer!

Hands down the best videographer I have ever came across! He was so EASY going, personable, accommodating, fun, and BEYOND talented (honestly, I could go on!). When trying to book a videographer, I found myself getting very frustrated. I only had to watch a minute of one of his videos and I was sold. When he shared with me our video, I couldn't get over the beauty of all of it. It is such a time capsule of our big day, and he captured every moment I wanted him to without me telling him. When sharing it with others, people kept asking me who I got, telling me how amazing our video was, and kept raving over the movie quality he used! I have been and will recommend Alex to EVERYONE I meet. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Alex Herold Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words, it is truly humbling. You and Kevin have such a love for one another that is so deep, and it was amazing to be apart of! Thank you so much for choosing me to be apart of your wedding day, and I am SO thankful you can cherish your videos forever! Wishing you and Kevin a lifetime of love and happiness! Thank you so much again!!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Excellent!

Cannot say enough about Alex! He captured all the best moments of our day and was so easy to work with! You would miss out if you didn't work with him!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Alex Herold Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! LOVED working with you and Alex, and it was such a fun day! You guys were amazing, and I loved capturing your wedding day! :)

Alex Herold Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alex Herold Videography 1
    Flash Drive

Free 128 GB Flash Drive with Booking!

• 224 W 9th St Sioux Falls, SD, 57103 See on map