AIVPromo Reviews

AIVPromo 2
AIVPromo 3
AIVPromo 4

Godwin Ndukwe Jr · Getting married on 02/23/2020

Level of professionalism was amazing!!!

When my fiancé and I first contacted AIVPromo, they were very transparent and professional regarding requested engagement picture service and pricing particulars. The level of professionalism with AIVPromo team instilled much needed confidence and comfort, that as new customers we valued from the beginning to the end of our engagement picture occasion. My fiancé and I will absolutely return as customers in the near future for AIVPromo commendable video/photography services, along with their reasonable service prices.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    AIVPromo 5
  • Dalisha

Dalisha · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Engagement Photos

We booked AIV in January for our engagement pics. The entire team was very professional and polite. They allowed us to change outfits and locations with no issues. We got back so many great photos that we are still having trouble picking our favorites. We will definitely be booking with them again for our wedding in February 2020.

AIVPromo 6

Alyce Marie · Married on 06/11/2019

life saver

I was referred from a friend and all I can say is AIV was everything that my friend told me they’d be. I originally needed them as our dj but later found out that they did video as well. Booked them for both!

The entire evening was perfect. They were able to meet prior to the wedding where we covered a lot! Easy and fun group of guys that made our wedding day stress free.

• LizEllis

Lizellis · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding videographer

Thank you so much Axel for making my day extra special in capturing the best moments on the best day of my life. The quality of my wedding video is phenomenal. I really couldn’t have asked for better! I’m speechless, and it absolutely brought me to tears within the first few seconds. You captured every emotion that went into this day, it’s like coming straight out of a movie. Axel was very professional, kind, he worked VERY well and close with my two photographers. He definitely knows what he is doing and seems like it’s a life time of experience and it shows. Again, thank you so much. And I couldn’t have dreamed of a better outcome. I recommend this vendor. You will not be disappointed. 10 out of 10

Sent on 06/16/2019
    AIVPromo 7
    AIVPromo 8
  • Victoria

Victoria Elizabeth Moore · Married on 04/20/2019

Will Be Using Again

After working with them in another wedding we participated in, we were eager to utilize their services as well. Booking several weeks before the wedding, they were very flexible and understanding. We highly recommend AIVPromo for their exceptional professionalism, desire to capture the perfect moments, and high quality work. Thanks again, and we will be utilizing their services again.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Tierra

Tierra Hendon · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent service

We couldn’t have chosen a better videographer for our wedding. Very professional, detailed, oriented and focused on the end vision.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 02/23/2019

Breathtaking!’

Working with AIVPROMO has been one the most pleasurable experiences ever. These guys were on point from the time me and my husband (my fiancé at the time) met with them. They were able to address all of our concerns. We are so happy we went with there services, and would recommend anyone else to do the same. When I first met them I didn’t know they were all brothers, which explained the family oriented connection I got from them. They even made me feel like family. They worked with us on selecting the best packages for our wedding. We ended up doing all the services they provided. One of my major request were that the DJ kept the people dancing and entertained. The DJ did a excellent job. The outcome of the wedding video and footage was amazing. I just love how everything came together. They did a remarkable job!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Taylor · Married on 11/23/2018

Great people providing an EXTRAORDINARY service!

This company provides top tier videography services at very affordable rates. The team was punctual, professional and very personable. They covered all important angles and moments of our wedding, and delivered a final product that was beyond expectation. These guys are extremely creative, and though they will have pre prepared a shot list, they are very adaptable and are able to improvise creative ideas, should the customer change anything last minute. I would recommend this company to anyone looking needing video services!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Captured the happiest day of my life.

We were a nervous wreck and late to our own wedding but I am sure now that happens alot. Axel was very sweet, professional and so helpful with getting us back on track with our timeline. He captured everything I asked for and more. When we saw our highlight reel we were both amazed at how elegant everything came together. It literally brought us to tears because of how beautiful it was. He is truly talented and we would recommend anyone and everyone to use him. Our family loved him. He even knew our photographer and they worked so well together. Thank you so much Axel!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Mallory Saxton · Married on 09/29/2018

Very easy to work With! Stress free

We had DJ and video services for our wedding and I couldn’t be happier that we decided to go with them! The Dj was on point with all our song selections and our wedding highlight video was just beautiful! Everything went extremely smooth the day of! Would highly recommend them!!