Aislinn Kate Photography Reviews

Aislinn Kate Photography 5
Aislinn Kate Photography 6
Aislinn Kate Photography 7

Taylor Wachtel · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Simply the best, and military friendly which is huge for a Navy/AF town.

When planning my wedding I knew I wanted an AKP Photographer as their work is beautiful and timeless. I met with pretty much everyone on the staff and wish I could have hired them all. Ended up going with Rachel as her vibe, and dedication to final deliveries meshed so well with me. We unfortunately had to cancel our wedding. after attempting to reschedule, due to military obligations and they were more that accommodating and understanding. Aislinn called me personally to discuss the unfortunate situation and plan from there and honestly that meant so much. I haven't received that kind of response and respect from any other vendor, and that just makes an already sad situation worse. I am so thankful for Aislinn and team for their empathy and understanding of military life. Although I did not get to use their service for our wedding day, I will use them for future shoots and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Aislinn Kate Photography's reply:

TAYLOR! Thank you so much for going out of your way to write this. You have such grace in a difficult situation and we look forward to working with you and your family in the future!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/20/2019

Rachel is incredible

Rachel and her assistant Amy did our wedding photography. Rachel was amazing. She was organized, professional, and fun. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience for our wedding. Our wedding party and our family couldn’t stop talking about amazing Rachel was through the entire day. I would highly recommend having her be part of your day!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Aislinn Kate Photography's reply:

Hannah - thank you so much!! We loved being a part of your wedding and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Susan Byrd · Married on 06/15/2019

Aislinn Kate Photography was a delight to work with at our daughter's wedding.

Creative. Professional. Artistic. Every effort was made to achieve the "just perfect" shot. Ashley was our photographer for the day. She and her assistant made everyone feel comfortable and it shows in the pictures that we now have for a lifetime of memories. Thank you for that! I would definitely recommend Aislinn Kate Photography for your event or wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Cornelia/ Mom Of The Bride

Cornelia L Short · Married on 06/02/2019

Professional and Excellent Customer Service

We received an immediate response from them on the WeddingWire app, they also sent a personal email followed by a personal phone call from Mel. We already knew from seeing their work that this was our 1st choice for our photographers. After my daughter and I finished speaking with Mel over the phone we both knew that we were in the right place.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 03/16/2019

We have booked Rachel as our photographer. However, I wanted to talk about our great experience for our engagement photo session! It's what really made us want her for our weddings. The pictures turned out amazing and she gave great directions. My fiance was nervous because he had never done a photo shoot before. She quickly made him feel comfortable. I love Rachels personality and I cannot wait to have her as my photographer for my wedding!

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Aislinn Kate Photography 8
    Aislinn Kate Photography 9
    Aislinn Kate Photography 10

Kristin Hogan · Married on 11/02/2018

Above and beyond

We hired photographer Rachel W. from Aislinn Kate for our wedding day and she was OUTSTANDING. First, I am a destination bride and most of our contact was via phone or email. She checked in monthly with any questions to see if I needed anything. On our final check-in/run through we spent lots of time going over the timeline for the day and any group photos or special photos that needed to be taken. At Aislinn Kate they have an unlimited amount of shooting time for the day...which is better than ANY other company I researched! On the day of, Rachel and Jeremy went above and BEYOND as our photographers. She was great with our little toddler flower girls who were often overwhelmed with attention. She even went as far as helping me re-pierce my ear when I couldn't do it for the photo! She was great at wrangling our crowd and making sure we got all the photos we wanted from the day. They got some amazing night shots on the beach that my bridesmaids were going crazy over! After it was all over she got many sneak peek shots to us along with a blog post IN DAYS. DAYS!!! Working in the creative department in advertising, I was astounded with the awesome quick turnaround and quality of the photos! I can't say enough good things. Rachel and Jeremy did a great job and I can't wait to see all the pics! I chose Aislinn Kate Photography because they seemed to be THE BEST. AND THEY ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

The absolute best!

Aislinn, Jeremy, and Amy were an absolute dream team for our wedding. They were so lovely to be around on the wedding day and made us feel so comfortable and confident. And the photos! OMG the photos. We have such beautiful memories of our wedding day, and the photos they took capture them perfectly. We couldn't recommend someone more highly than we recommend Aislinn and her team. Thank you for being such a big part of our big day!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Aislinn Kate Photography 11
    Aislinn Kate Photography 12
    Aislinn Kate Photography 13

Aislinn Kate Photography's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much! I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding - you and Clay were such a pleasure and everything was stunning! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this sweet review!
    XOXO-
    Aislinn

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

Best choice in the wedding planning process!!!

I would give Aislinn Kate 10 stars here. I feel like 5 isn’t enough. Our experience with them way exceeded our expections. When I first sat with Aislinn and our principal photographer Rachel, I was blown away. They truly took time to talk with me and answer all my questions. When they told me there was no time restriction on our day, I literally teared up. This was a big deal to me. I didn’t want to be pressured to get pictures on a tight time schedule. Rachel was amazing, her assistant Amy was amazing as well and they were a power team to say the least. Rachel even barked to get our pups attention when we took photos with them!!!! It was to die for if anyone could watch. Rachel truly went above and beyond for me. She kept everyone in line when they needed to be, but was very gentle about it and made sure I did Not feel rushed at all. My husband and I could not be happier with our experience with Aislinn Kate photography. We can’t wait to use their sister photo part “wave” once we have a family and need portraits. We will forever consider Rachel & Aislinn and their awesome coworkers family for us! Thank you so very much again for capturing our day and exceeding our expectations more than we could imagine.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Tiffany and Jeremy for our wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. Aislinn's team is professional, courteous and extremely detail-oriented. We even had guests comment on how lucky we were to have such attentive photographers who were always present and captured the best moments and memories from our wedding day. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Laura · Married on 09/14/2018

PERFECT!! Rachel is the BEST!

Rachel was/is AMAZING!!!! I made her take a picture with me. She made me feel so comfortable and did not at any point become frustrated with my random weird faces or tense shoulders. She reminded me to breathe when my face became too intense. She patiently taught me how to pose and captured the MOST stunning pictures. She was kind, patient, and in tune with everyone. Rachel is so talented and very personable. I just love her and what everything she captured on my special day.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Aislinn Kate Photography 14

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

We were lucky enough to work with Rachel Westley as our primary photographer, and Rachel Oliver as our second shooter. I corresponded a lot with Rachel W prior to our wedding and she nearly doubled as a day-of coordinator with the way she helped outline and plan our entire wedding day. The day of our wedding, both Rachel's were on time and ready to roll. They adhered to their schedule, kept everyone moving along, and genuinely cared, to the point where you forgot if you had hired a photographer or your best friend. One thing I really appreciated about AKP was the limitless coverage we had with them. Not once was there the worry of, "if we want an extra hour of coverage we'll have to pay $500". When you're done, they're done, and I don't mean when the reception is over either! My husband and I worked with the Rachel's for two extra hours after our reception for couple's portraits, which closed in on 12-hours spent with them for our wedding day. It took us about 9-weeks to receive our full wedding collection, and the wait was so worth it! Not even a week after our wedding day were we featured on their blog with a handful of fully edited preview photos! The service you receive from AKP goes long after the deposit has been paid in full and the wedding day is over. I had been corresponding with Rachel prior to our wedding collection release and she still maintained the same energy and interest as if I were getting married all over again! Overall, I would highly recommend AKP to anyone in search of a wedding, engagement, portrait photographer, etc. The crispness, clearness, and brightness of their photographs are consistent throughout, and your investment goes much further than beautiful photographs!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Tiffany with Aislinn Kate photography was an added blessing to our wedding day! Professional, friendly and organized.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/14/2018

We worked with Tiffany Sanders who now works with Aislinn Kate Photography. I cannot say enough good things about her! The funny thing is, before I knew they were working together, I found Aislinn Kate's site and she would have been my next choice if Tiffany could not do it! We were fortunate enough to have Tiffany shoot our wedding as her last contract before she was 100% with Aislinn Kate. When I met the team at Aislinn Kate, they were all so nice and they are SO incredibly talented. We were ecstatic to get Tiffany as our photographer, and we haven't seen all of our photos yet, but the sneak peak is amazing!! She does absolutely beautiful work and is wonderful to work with as well. She knew how to coral my crazy 20 person wedding party, as well as get all of our photos done in a reasonable amount of time. She also did our engagement session (which included our dog), and she did an amazing job. We are over the moon thrilled with her work and can't wait to see the rest of our photos. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further than this group!!

Sent on 03/17/2017

sarah · Married on 02/18/2018

We’re working with Tiffany and she is AMAZING! We’ve already done our engagement photos and they turned out so great that I scheduled a boudoir shoot with her in addition to a family photo shoot prior to the wedding so we have updated family photos that aren’t wedding pictures, best part all our dogs will be included!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Aislinn Kate Photography 15
    Aislinn Kate Photography 16
    Aislinn Kate Photography 17

Kara · Married on 10/20/2017

Aislinn Kate Photography is the absolute BEST! I was fortunate enough to work with both Tiffany and Rachel. These ladies went above and beyond to make my wedding day amazing! They are both kind hearted and fun to work with. They take their job very seriously and are extremely professional. Not to mention, the photos were phenomenal! Aislinn Kate Photography is worth every single penny. They have a fast response rate time and truly care about all of their clients. I would highly recommend Aislinn Kate Photography for any special event you have planned!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

We can’t begin to express how thankful we are to the AKP team, especially our wedding photographer, Jeremy Cook. I initially found the AKP team online and then was recommended by our Wedding Planner. The AKP team is so thorough and organized which resulted in a seamless day. We did not have to worry about any photo shots we planned prior because we trusted the team would get them done and they sure did. We received such beautiful, breathtaking photos. From getting ready, to the send off, Jeremy and the AKP team captured every special moment. The wedding day went by so fast but these photos allowed us to remember every second and we are forever grateful. Also, I have a huge family and Jeremy and Rachel handled it like champs and were so easy to work with. Thank you so much!!!! They both made sure Arthur and I felt so comfortable and reminded us to take it all in. Although we didn’t work directly with Aislinn, she was so sweet in explaining and answering all questions we had prior to signing contracts and while we met in the studio. Overall, we give our highest recommendation to the AKP team! You will not regret it! Thank you so much again for capturing our day and providing photos we will hold dear for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Kayla · Married on 04/29/2017

Words and even her pictures can't explain enough how truly gifted Aislinn Kate and her team of photographers is. Her creativity, candid nature, classic style, and drop dead gorgeous use of natural lighting, is to die for! On top of that, she is one of the most fun and kind-hearted person I have ever met! She has her profession down to a science. She bent over backwards for our wishes but also gave us other things to consider as well (i.e., doing a first look and getting those family pictures out of the way early). Meetings were fun yet efficient. She loved our fur-babies as much as we do and not once, but twice, got a mini set of photos of them for us! Day of the wedding, she kept everything moving yet relaxed and captured every detail of the wedding (there's got to be over 500 pictures)! The best part, is that you get the rights to all the pictures through this awesome app. You can download all of them and use them how you'd like! While her prices may seem high, you are absolutely getting you are paying for!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Megan · Married on 02/25/2017

I cannot say enough about the entire team at AKP, but especially our wedding photographer Jeremy Cook. The images Jeremy captured were absolutely breathtaking, every one of them looks like it could be in a magazine! I knew he was an amazing photographer & would take some phenomenal photos but he truly surpassed all my expectations.

We really appreciated how easy Jeremy was to work with because of his laid back style & great sense of humor. Our friends also commented on how much they liked working with him and the way he just fit right in. Rachel O. and Rachel W. were also fantastic. I want to especially mention Rachel W., she was so incredibly sweet. She kept telling me how beautiful I looked all day. And I mean yes, ok flattery will get you everywhere, but she was totally genuine & sincere (not to mention beautiful herself) and she really made me feel amazing on my wedding day.

And although we didn't work directly with Aislinn as our photographer she was always incredibly warm and welcoming every time we came into the studio and in all correspondence we had, which I really appreciated. The individuals who work at AKP clearly have a lot of passion and fun in what they do and it shows.

In conclusion, I can assure you that you won’t regret your decision in choosing AKP for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Alli · Married on 10/29/2016

WOW! We received our blog post three days after the wedding and are completely blown away. It was a beautiful sunny day on Pensacola Beach, the water looked out of the Caribbean and Jeremy, Tiffany, Rachel and Aislinn made our pictures look like they were out of a bridal magazine. My dad, truly cannot get over what beautiful pictures they captured and we have only seen 20! We cannot wait to see the rest!

Jeremy was our primary shooter and just made everything easy. Most importantly we were at ease and he and team captured the best day of our lives while we enjoyed truly every second. We didn't want to be off taking pictures we wanted to be at the party and they completely worked with us. I will also say during family photos (all 70 of our family members) they were fast and efficient getting them all done and took away any pressure off of me and handled having everyone organized.

We cannot say thank you enough!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

ALLISON · Married on 10/08/2016

Aislinn is spectacular!! Her pictures of our wedding are stunning and she was SUCH a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2016

HIGHLY recommend. If there's one thing you must have or must splurge on for your wedding- it's a good photographer and that's exactly what you get from Aislinn Kate Photography. Jeremy was our principal photographer and Mallory was his second shooter. They were amazing. They fit in just like family and took so many amazing shots. They took photos of things I missed and it was amazing to see other aspects of my wedding such as the men getting ready (which involved a lot of relaxation and football!) Thank you Jeremy, Mallory, and Aislinn! Looking forward to using you guys for family photos!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Most talented photographer!!! So creative! Very flexible and a joy to be around!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Deb · Married on 11/14/2015

The best photograph in town by far! Aislinn takes the most breath taking photos. She photographed our daughter and son-in-law's wedding in November and the photos capture and tell the story of their wedding day perfectly. Highly recommend Aislinn. Mallory assisted Aislinn with the photos and also captured some incredible moments. Aislinn does such a great job that she is high in demand so if you want some amazing photos book early!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Kimberly · Married on 06/27/2015

After interviewing several photographers, I selected Bailey to shoot my wedding. From the first meeting with her up to my big day, Bailey was absolutely amazing. As I looked back at the pictures that Bailey and Becky took, I didn't realize all the details and the emotions that I didn't even know were happening. I don't recall even seeing them at the wedding or reception, but somehow they captured all the moments that I'm thankful to be able to look back on. Bailey is creative, enthusiastic, and passionate about her job. I highly recommend Bailey and Aislinn Kate Photography.

Sent on 10/14/2015