35 Reviews for Airwave Productions

MC (1)
Vocals (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

A special THANK YOU to Airwave Productions for the awesome music at our daughter's wedding! They were incredible and very accommodating with all the extra help we needed for planning the father/daughter dance! The dance floor was packed from the moment the band started playing and very entertaining! We can't thank you enough for making the night so special! We will be sure to recommend you to our friends and family! Lauri & Kevin O'Connell

Profile Picture Lauri, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot say enough good things about this band! Aside from playing amazing music, Ted the band manager made my day completely come together. One of my favorite parts of my entire wedding night was sitting down for dinner and hearing Dixie and the band start to sing their dinner set- it was AMAZING. Honestly, I usually force myself to the dance floor and am over it by the end of the night, and now I would give anything to spend another hour on the dance floor at my wedding with this band. We added the horns section for our wedding night and it is worth every penny. Every song the band played was a hit ( awesome combination of current and 80s for the reception and also beautiful dinner music) -everyone want to be around the music. I am so lucky they were available for us and I wouldn't have changed a thing! They are THE BEST!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

we were fortunate enough to have Airwave play at our daughter's recent wedding and there is a reason they are one of the most sought after bands in the region :) they are FABULOUS ! They are professional, easy to work with , their play list is superb and their on-stage presence is fabulous. Most of our 180 guests stayed on the dance floor until the last song was played...and they would have stayed longer :) on a scale of 10 , Airwave is a 20 :)
PS: splurge for the 10 piece to include the horn section...well worth the additional, minimal cost

Profile Picture michael, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The wedding was even more incredible than we could have possibly imagined. The music was perfect and I must have gotten a hundred compliments on how fantastic the band was!!! From the ceremony to the very last song, Airwave set the tone and kept the party going - everyone was dancing all night long, which was exactly what we were hoping for. Thank you for all of your help over the last year. We could not be any happier with how our day and night turned out!

Profile Picture Asia, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Many of our guests told us that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they had ever been to, and I contribute a huge part of that to Airwave! They were PHENOMENAL and had everyone dancing all night long! They were easy to work with and didn’t require any in-person meetings before the big day, which was great because I was planning a wedding from across the country. Airwave was by far the best money we spent on our wedding, and I could not have imagined it without them.

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/5/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Airwave was a HUGE hit at our wedding this past September (2017). During our band search, Airwave caught our attention when Adam invited us to watch the band play at their regular Wednesday night gig at Jeff Ruby's. We were very impressed with the range of songs they could play, and play extremely well. We decided on Airwave that night and the great experience continued all the way through the booking process and wedding reception. They had everyone (of all ages!) on their feet dancing all night. Many of our guests continue to compliment how great the band was. We would hire Airwave a thousand times over!

Profile Picture Collin, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Below is a message I wrote privately to the band:

"Holy Smokes! Adam, the band was amazing last night! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Thanks for being so professional, entertaining, and fun! They made our night truly amazing. The rendition of sweetest devotion was out of this world."

They are the best decision I made for our reception!! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Elise, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We certainly made the right decision booking Airwaves for our daughters wedding!!!
They were always very responsive to all of our questions and they happily learned two songs
for our very special night. all of our guests loved the band and danced the night away.
Thanks Airwaves hope to see you at many more weddings and events.
M&C Witte

Profile Picture Erin, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I booked their newly formed band, the Ultra Sonics for my winter wedding. They rocked the house! Very easy to work with and responsive to all of my needs. Adam, their manager/bassist, put together a detailed set list for dinner, dancing and breaks in between. I was able to make changes based on our tastes and he was very helpful in providing recommendations when needed. Their two vocalists are extremely talented and the band even learned a couple new songs on our behalf. Our wedding was a blast and they made the planning process fun and easy!

Profile Picture M, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Greatest band ever! Had the entire wedding dancing the entire night. By far the best use of my budget. Worth every dime and then some.

Profile Picture Raya, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Ted Karas, band leader was incredibly responsive to all of our emails and inquiries. He worked within our budget and The Airwave Band was AMAZING! From the moment they started playing we had family and friends approach us to tell us how impressed they were with the band and in general how great they were. Our guests are still talking about The Airwave Band and we are looking forward to seeing them play locally at Jeff Ruby restaurants to continue to relive our special day!

Profile Picture Cathie, 10/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Amazing performance at our wedding! Airwave was fabulous! The energy level stayed high and the dance floor was packed all night--just what we wanted! The band learned two new requested songs--with very short notice. Airwave works extremely hard to please the client and audience. Not only easy to work with but a true pleasure to work with! 5+++ stars.

Profile Picture User5433039, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful music and atmosphere created at our wedding. You all are such a blast and ever so talented! I can't tell you how many compliments we received on the music and how well you sounded live - after all nothing beats a live band, especially a good one:) It was even said you played the "Best Live" version of Journey's, "Can't Stop Believing" that some had ever heard! Also, thank you for keeping everything moving so smoothly throughout the night. You made our night one-of-a-kind and so, so memorable. You are a gem to work with and I hope to cross paths with you in the future when in need of a band. Thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Phenomenal!!!! Airwave made our wedding the perfect fun night that we had envisioned! They were extremely professional, responded to all of my questions quickly, and helped me organize the night. Everyone at our reception raved about the band and said it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to (I know people say that all of the time) and everyone was on the dance floor by 8:30 and danced the rest of the night! Their song selection was perfect, they picked a great playlist for their break, and their vocals were just amazing! I was so impressed and I could not recommend them enough!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Serena, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Airwave is THE best band in Cincy hands down!! In planning our wedding, finding the best band was top on our list and boy did Airwave deliver! Everyone including my husband and I were on the dance floor the entire night. Our wedding was in April and we still hear comments from our guests raving about AIrwave!

Ted was very easy to work with and very responsive. I will certainly use Airwave again for future events and recommend them to anyone and everyone I know!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Airwave Band provide just the music we were looking for. Their wide range appealed to all ages. The dance floor was full all night? Great folks to work with, could not have been happier. Traveling to downtown Louisville was no problem.

Profile Picture User4419301, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We were extremely pleased with our decision to hire Airwave for our wedding. We’ve seen them perform around town and at other weddings and have always been blown away by their energy, diverse abilities, and overall talent on stage. We wanted the energy a band would offer to help with the tone of the reception. Airwave did not disappoint! They know how to read the crowd to allow for maximum guest interaction and involvement. The assortment of songs and music offered something for everyone to enjoy. We could not have been happier with our choice of having Airwave be a part of our wedding day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Airwaves was AMAZING! Ted Karas was so easy to work with, a great communicator and very accommodating. No prima donnas here -- Ted and Dixie are just nice people. The band is composed of great musicians who really give a great performance. They really MADE our evening. They have an incredible playlist with so many songs from every decade, and they were happy to learn a new number for the bride and groom's first dance. This is the best band in Cincinnati for a wedding or party!

Profile Picture User4166688, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Awesome band! We loved these people. They were so great to work with. Ted Karas informed us of all the things we needed to know, provided playlists and thoughts about how the reception time should flow which was very helpful to us. Such sweet people and very accommodating with regard to music preferences. They kept our guests on the dance floor and everyone wanted to know where we found such a great group of musicians! There's nothing like a live band and these people are so great!

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/31/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

Airwave is by far best wedding band in Cincinnati! If I could give them 10 stars I would! My husband and I started looking for wedding bands shortly after we got engaged and stumbled upon Airwave on a wedding website. We decided to check out one of their shows at Carlo & Johnny and literally booked them that night (Yes, they are THAT amazing!) Dixie's voice is one of the most beautiful, soulful voices I've ever heard in my life! Just spectacular! We loved them so much that the months leading up to our wedding we went to almost all of their shows at Carlo & Johnny for our date nights. Ted, Dixie and Keenan all took the time to say hello during their breaks and even went out of their way to play our wedding song!

The range of music that they are able to play is incredible- from Cole Porter Hits to Lady Gaga (and it all sounds great!) We really appreciated that they were able to learn two new songs (Simple Man and Do You Love Me by the Contours) for our Mother/Son, Father/Daughter dances! Ted was extremely easy to work with and did an amazing job emceeing the reception. Our guests went crazy when they played "Blurred Lines" for our Bridal Party Grand Entrance--too fun! Do yourself a favor and book Airwave for your wedding! Our guests are still talking about our amazing band and what a great time they had dancing the night away! Thank you Airwave!- Homana & Matt

Profile Picture User2493684, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We cannot say enough about this band!! From learning to play the bride and groom's requested first song to keeping even the non-dancers on the dance floor, this is the band you want for your next event. Ted is so easy to work with, and takes all your special requests. Our guests loved it when the sax player played in the middle of the dance floor. The night just flew by! Thank you Ted and Dixie! It was a great reception!

Profile Picture Tom and Judy, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

We have used Airwaves Band for both of our kids weddings and they were fabulous. Ted and Dixie were very easy and professional to work with. The entire band is incredibly talented and kept the dance floor crowded the entire reception. Both times! We highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Sally and Tom, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Airwave is a MUST book!!! They did an amazing job the whole night. Ted MC'ed the reception, and the band kept people dancing all night long. The event coordinator said that in all of her years working at wedding receptions, she had never seen so much dancing. If you want your guests to have a blast, you should book this band. They're extremely professional and fun, and I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jay, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Airwaves is great! Ted was very responsive through the whole process. My mom and I went to listen to them at Jeff Rubys (where they play every wednesday) and Ted made a point to come up and introduce himself. We had a lot of guests in the 20-30 year old range as well as parents and grandparents who were on the dance floor all night, which is exactly what we wanted. Great music for everyone!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/25/13, 3 Reviews