AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters Reviews

AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters 1
  • Will

Will Park · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Good AC and generous vendor

Our wedding was a very hot day, and the venue we used do not typically contract out to AC until June. Thank you, Air Pac for coming out a week early to make our reception as cool and enjoyable as we could have hoped! Everybody was very happy to know that the tent would be air conditioned and we were so comfortable the day of. Thanks!

Sent on 05/31/2019

AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters's reply:

Will, you chose a lovely venue and we were thrilled to be able to get the air conditioning installed a week ahead of schedule. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We were glad to keep your guests comfortable so you could create great memories! -- Tina
  • Lauri

Lauri Bridgeforth · Married on 09/28/2019

The Perfect Temperature

Temperature control could be something you decide you don't need. As the Mother of the Bride who hosted her daughter's wedding on a 90-degree day at the end of September, I assure you that temperature control is something you absolutely DO need--because no one can accurately predict the weather. Even if you have a fabulous weather day (we did), if we hadn't had Air-Pac AC units in place, our tent would've felt like an oven. These folks are fabulous, knowledgeable, and professional. They also have access to backup equipment so if there's an issue with their equipment, you'll never know it. And what if it had been 50 degrees instead? The tent would've still been perfect. Do not skimp on the comfort of your guests--trust these professionals.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters 2

AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters's reply:

Thank you for your kind words -- it's what we work and live for.
    What a wonderful wedding at a stunning venue! It was our honor and pleasure to be a small part of such a special day. The couple was surrounded by the love of family and friends and all indications are they had their dream wedding -- as it should be! Our best wishes to the newlyweds!

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

AirPac cooled the tent for our June wedding at Tranquility farm and they did a phenomenal job! It was extremely hot out and all of our guests stayed cool and comfortable in the tent! Tina and the entire AirPac team were so kind and accommodating throughout the planning process. We had some huge changes sprung on us at the last minute and had to make the decision to move to a tent. AirPac was so flexible and didn’t even charge us for the extra unit we needed because of the change. All I can say is if you’re having a summer tent wedding and are on the fence about AC, do it! It’s worth every penny and your guests will thank you. Thank you for making our event a success, AirPac!

Sent on 07/23/2018

AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters's reply:

What a wedding!! We so enjoyed being a part of your special day, Kristen! Thank you for allowing us to go with the flow and keep your guests comfortable. The tent was so beautiful and you utilized the venue so nicely -- a special treat for your guests, for sure! We know you created many special memories being surrounded by family and friends on your wedding day. Here's to years and years of happiness! -- Tina and the AirPac Team

Jim · Married on 08/19/2017

Thank you so much for handling our daughter’s wedding last Saturday @ Stone Manor. I arrived several hours early and the tent was already set up and in cool-down mode. The units were highly effective and quiet, and every guest appreciated the air conditioning!

Thanks again to your team for coordinating the install, the take-down, and the perfect climate for our wedding event.

Sent on 08/23/2017

AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters's reply:

We so enjoyed working with you! Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of such a special day! We are delighted your guests appreciated the air conditioning.

Ann · Married on 07/16/2017

My daughter's wedding was on a hot, July day. So many guests commented on the wonderful air conditioning. We were so happy we had it!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to keep your guests comfortable at your daughter's wedding, Ann. It was our pleasure! --Tina, AirPac CEO (Customer Experience Officer!)

Anna · Married on 04/29/2017

BRIDES - READ THIS REVIEW!!!!! I can not say enough great things about working with AirPac to cool my wedding on April 29th 2017 at Brandy Hill Farm in Culpeper, VA.

You may be thinking, April sounds easy. Well if you look it up, April 29th 2017 tied a record high temperature of 91 degrees. The high temps, and the fact that the venue's window units and fans are useless when it's that hot, was a total surprise the WEEK of the wedding. AirPac worked so hard with us to make this happen and Tina was seriously AMAZING. They made our short timeline work - we first spoke on Wed, signed the contract on Thurs and they were there Friday already setting up before I arrived.

READ THIS: When we were setting up on Friday evening (before AirPac) you could cut the heat and humidity with a knife as you walked upstairs to the loft of the barn - you felt heavier and immediately started sweating without even moving. Honestly - I couldn't see how they could possibly bring the temperature down - it was already too hot. I WAS WRONG.

When we arrived on Saturday it was like I walked into a completely different barn. Not only was the barn COOL but it looked beautiful, the units blended in and were SILENT. MY 85 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER STAYED TO THE VERY END - that's how cool it was. My husband (not a dancer) danced - WITH HIS JACKET ON - ALL NIGHT. I did get hot, but not because the AC didn't work, but because everyone was dancing so much it was like a workout class.

Seriously - just watch our wedding highlight video (https://vimeo.com/217570451) and see for yourself how comfortable were, the dancing, and how well the AC units blend in with the barn (you may not even notice them).

Yes it was a financial investment outside our budget, but this is a fact - if we had not hired AirPac our guests would have been miserable, they wouldn't have danced and they would have left early. TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Sent on 06/08/2017

AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters's reply:

Everytime we see a picture or any reminder from your wedding we smile! It was our honor and pleasure to keep the barn comfortable for you and your guests!

Mary · Married on 11/12/2016

We booked AirPac Portable Air Conditioners and Heaters to provide heat for my daughter’s wedding on Nov 12, 2016 at East Lynn Farm. Tina was amazing to work with, very responsive to all emails and patiently answered all my questions and concerns. Unfortunately, the night of the wedding, a problem arose that was not under AirPac's control. Upon notification of an issue Tina and Marlin immediately arrived on site to see about rectifying the situation. This was not an issue with AirPac or their equipment and unfortunately, we did not have heat for the last half of the wedding reception. In defense of AirPac, their heaters are aesthetically pleasing, with a wood facing so that they blend right into the décor. All equipment arrived and was set up on time. In spite of the unexpected complication, I am giving AirPac 5 stars because they truly are a company that conducts themselves with great integrity and professionalism. If I ever have an event requiring heating or cooling again, I would not hesitate to hire AirPac to take care of all my heating/cooling needs. You will not find anyone more committed to customer service than Tina and Marlin.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Denise · Married on 08/27/2016

AirPac was a lifesaver for our daughter's wedding! Our biggest fear of booking the date for late August was the potential for high heat and humidity in a barn with no air conditioning. As luck would have it, that was exactly what we got - 92 degrees and 70% humidity!

AirPac seems to be the ONLY vendor in the area that offers the ductless split unit technology which works incredibly well. The 4 indoor units had wood-like veneer panels to blend in with the barn setting. The outdoor generator was VERY quiet and didn't interfere whatsoever with the outdoor ceremony. We had the option to shut it down during the ceremony but didn't need to. The barn air temperature was cooled to a comfortable 75 degrees within 20 minutes and our guests were able to enjoy the reception, dinner, and (of course) dancing! Nearly everyone stayed the entire 5 hours! The venue owners had never used air conditioning in their barn and were so impressed with the result that they plan to recommend the units to future clients.

Sent on 09/10/2016
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

We are so thankful Airpac was able to help us out with air conditioning our August 20th, 2016 wedding. We were really hoping we wouldn't need air-conditioning but we definitely did and they came out to save the day. My mother-in-law WAS REALLY thankful for them :)

Sent on 11/20/2017

AirPac Portable Air Conditioners & Heaters's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. The planning and execution of your wedding were amazing to witness! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Sharon · Married on 01/09/2016

AirPac did a wonderful job heating our venue! With the wedding being in the middle of the winter, I was concerned that there would still be a chill in the building. But AirPac regulated the temperature perfectly. Everyone was very comfortable and had a wonderful time. Thank you AirPac for helping to ensure that our day was perfect!
    Sharon

Sent on 01/25/2016

John · Married on 08/06/2016

While expensive, it saved an outdoor wedding reception in 93 degree weather.
    Strongly recommend AirPac!!! They did a great job with virtually no oversight on our part from start to finish. Many of the wedding guests thanked us for having air conditioning. But, most importantly, our daughter was very pleased!

Sent on 12/13/2016

sunny · Married on 07/09/2016

2.6
      3.0
      2.0
      3.5

I would NOT recommend this vendor. They are expensive (!!!), but more importantly, did NOT deliver on providing functioning equipment to ensure an air-conditioned environment in time for our guests.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

2.0
      3.5
      0.5
      1.5
      2.5

I hired AirPac to provide AC at my barn wedding and had a poor experience. I found them to be difficult to work with, especially as an eager perspective client inquiring about supporting data and typical results to substantiate their hefty cost. As I was exploring the company, they refused to give me examples of approximately how much they are able to reduce the temperature. Seeing that this is their entire business and even have a monitor on site, they continuously ignored the question so we could ball park how effective their AC was.
    Furthermore, I could not help but feel not prioritized as a perspective client. I was continuously put off with respect to questions and contract clarifications, as AirPac expressed how busy they are to really hear me, listen to my concerns/questions, and follow through with what they had said. AirPac struggles with truly listening to clients and is instead very focused on their own pitch, “We are a family run business…”, whether it answers your question or not.
    I highly recommend you review AirPac's contract very closely, as they certainly have some questionable statements in there. AirPac even admitted that portions of the contract only pertained to commercial use and did not apply to our particular circumstance; however, failed to follow through with revising the contract to be fair for both parties (client and AirPac) to feel comfortable.
    The temperature on the day of my wedding was a high of 71 degrees and a low of 63 degrees. That being said, I would say the barn temperature was around 65 to 67 degrees in the evening. Unfortunately, this is no testament to the effectiveness of AirPac’s equipment, as the day likely didn’t even need the AC. I would encourage perspective clients to explore their options, as AirPac’s customer service and client focus needs a lot of improvement, which can make your wedding planning process far more challenging than it needs to be.

Sent on 08/29/2018