Airen Miller Photography Reviews

Airen Miller Photography 6
Airen Miller Photography 7
  • Doreen

Doreen Zywocinski · Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond amazing to work with...no pressure at all!

Where do I begin. I wanted to book Airen before my daughter even set a date. He was recommended to me and as I had almost 1 1/2 years until the wedding I decided to start to look at all that was out there. I met with Airen and as I said I wanted to book him then. My daughter and her husband were in school in Brooklyn so he made an appointment with them by Facetime to show them his work. Fast forward to May 25 2019. Airen and his adorable son who is just as amazing as his dad were at my house at the time he said. Honestly I never saw him take pictures...that was how much he was out of the way. He then left headed to church where the men were. Then it was on to Aria. Again I saw him here and there and before we knew it the time came where he was done. I knew the pictures were going to be great but when I tell you that they look beyond anything I have ever seen...it’s an understatement. There was a reason I said I didn’t see him and he was out of the way...I saw pictures that I never knew he captured! I saw my granddaughter helping my other daughter helping the bride! Pictures of the outside with bridesmaids...never saw him do that...on to the reception...there are no words that would do justice to his work. Poses I never dreamed of...candid photos that beyond perfect...my daughter and her husband...again there are no words to describe how incredible his work is. Not only am amazing photographer but the man himself is beyond amazing...my only regret is that i have no more daughters so that I could use him again! He truly is the best of the best! Doreen Zywocinski

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Airen Miller Photography 8
    Airen Miller Photography 9
    Airen Miller Photography 10
    Airen Miller Photography 11
    Airen Miller Photography 12
    Airen Miller Photography 13

Airen Miller Photography's reply:

Awe, Thank YOU so much for the amazing review. We simply loved photographing Erika and Edwin’s amazing wedding at Aria!
  • Ashley

Steven D Domenech · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Airen was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day! He made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera and also captured the most beautiful shots i`ll be able to cherish forever. If you're looking for a professional yet fun and entertaining, I would definitely recommend you wont regret!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Airen Miller Photography 14
    Airen Miller Photography 15

Airen Miller Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! Your wedding at Highlands CC was gorgeous and we have a blast! Such a great day!

James Watt · Married on 11/04/2018

The best personality and experience

If you want high quality photographs and a great personality he's your man. He captured every memorable moment. He has an amazing personality. Very fun. I highly recommend him to anyone who is not only looking for their gq moment but for anyone who wants their special day to last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Airen Miller Photography 16
    Airen Miller Photography 17
    Airen Miller Photography 18
    Airen Miller Photography 19
  • Joseph

Joseph Preli-Watt · Married on 11/04/2018

Such amazing talent!

We were sent to Airen Miller by our venue The Riverview, and it was the best recommendation we could have been given. He has an amazing energy, which made our special day that much better. The moments Airen captured of my husband an I were pure magic. I couldn't be happier. I would hire Airen again in a heart beat. He gave us the GQ moments that we were hoping for.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Airen Miller Photography 20

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2018

A Bride’s Dream!

If you want beautiful photographs that are both timeless yet stunning and bold, Airen is your guy! From the moment we met Airen, we felt an instant connection. He has a serious eye for what he does but also has the down to earth personality and organization to make sure everything gets shot and is perfect. We were so confident in Airen's ability we did both our Engagement Shoot and our Wedding Photos with him. Both times, Airen was calming yet so much fun to work with. He even got my husband to genuinely laugh (something he has a hard time doing when taking photos)! Airen gets that wedding days are stressful but takes all of the stress out of taking photos! He really makes sure that you get every amazing photo with enough time to get back to the wedding and truly enjoy your day. Thank you again for everything Airen! You are seriously the coolest, funniest, and sweetest photographer I have ever met.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Airen Miller Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dani for the wonderful words. I had an amazing time photographing your wedding at Bill Millers castle! What a blast!

My favorites are some of the boat photos!!
    Thank you and best wishes!!
    -Airen

Nicole Tirella · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing & fun!

Airen and team were amazing on our wedding day! Creative, fun, and easy-going Airen made us feel relaxed and beautiful as he snapped each perfect picture. We had a HUGE wedding party and lots of family photos and he organized everyone within minutes to make sure my husband and I could get to our cocktail hour. Airen and team is a great choice for your wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 08/11/2018

Airen was amazing!

Airen and his team were absolutely amazing! He made everyone feel so comfortable. His creativity and vision is truly amazing. Our photos came out so good. They looked like something straight out of a magazine! My husband and I are so happy with the pictures. Everyone in our party complimented on how great Airen was. We would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Airen Miller Photography 21

Airen Miller Photography's reply:

Awe thank you so much!!! It was an absolute pleasure photographing your mazing Aria wedding! So many great moments! Keep in touch!
    -Airen Miller

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2018

Airen Miller is just amazing! Ryan and I knew we wanted modern, artistic photos and that’s exactly what we got! Being in front of the camera was not easy for us but Airen made it comfortable and fun! Our engagement pictures were stunning (he even got our pit bull to look at a camera which is not easy!). On our wedding day Airen was beyond friendly, flexible, worked quickly, and was so creative with the pictures. Ryan is an artist and very picky; he says they are the best pictures he has ever seen with so much creativity, artistic exprsssion and professionalism. We are blown away with the teasers and can’t wait to see them all! We could not recommend Airen Miller more!!!!
    - Nicole and Ryan

Sent on 08/14/2018

Airen Miller Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a BLAST photographing your Riverview wedding!
    The flower bridge photos are some of my favorers, Im so glad we went there!
    Wishing you continued happiness and best wishes always!
    -Airen Miller Photography

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2017

I've hired Airen Miller photography for the past few years for my business headshots, lifestyle and family photo shoots. The quality of his work is amazing and he is so easy to work with. I especially enjoy working with Patricia as well for styling tips and energy!! Their final products always rack up a ton of likes. Im a happy, repeat client. I highly recommend Airen.

Airen Miller Photography 22

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2017

We couldn’t be happier with Airen Miller. Not only is he a creative and talented photographer, he brings this fantastic energy that just makes the moments he’s capturing even better. He’s a legit professional and it shows in his amazing photos! We are so lucky we were able to snag him for our wedding!

Kim · Married on 11/11/2017

I can’t tell you how many people have said that we have the best wedding pictures they’ve ever seen. Airen totally blew us away. He made taking pictures on our wedding day seem quick and fun! It was also so evident how passionate he was about his job, which also showed in his amazing pictures. Airen was always quick to answer questions we had during the planning. I would highly recommend him to anyone! His work is unique and not like any other photographer I looked into. My bridal party loved him as well and I’m sure many of them will be booking him for their weddings in the future!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Airen Miller Photography 23
    Airen Miller Photography 24

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2017

Airen and his assistant did a wonderful job shooting my wedding! Very patient with my crazy family and just an awesome personality. He was so much fun to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Paige · Married on 09/24/2017

Couldn't be happier

I was drawn to Airen's photos before I even met with him. After we met I was completely sold! He is fun and energetic and most importantly made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. I am so grateful to have had Airen capture our wedding for us! I strongly recommend him to all!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

We had Airen Miller photograph our wedding and he also did our engagement pictures. His high energy is so great for capturing amazing pictures. So many of our guests commented on him and how great he was. He was also never in the way or noticeable during the ceremony etc. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Alicia · Married on 08/19/2017

Airen Miller Photography was the best part of my day besides marrying my best friend! He was on time, got started right away, made everyone feel comfortable and got every single shot I wanted. My guests commented on how hard he was working, his high energy and they were just as excited as I was to see the pictures. His assistant was also great running around to help get the perfect shot so we could get back to our guests as soon as possible. I cannot thank them enough and they were worth every penny. Best decision I made in the wedding planning process!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Mike · Married on 02/11/2017

Amazing photographer, Siren definitely has an eye like no other to make your special day last forever

Amber · event on 01/21/2017

Airen and Patricia are such an awesome team! During my time with them they made me feel so comfortable and guided me throughout the photo shoot to ensure that I looked my best. Definitely recommend them!

Lori · Married on 01/21/2017

Where do you begin when you have such a unique photographer who is edgy, fun, and unlike any of the rest? I knew when looking for a photographer, I was looking for someone who thinks outside of the box, one who is not going to do typical poses & photos. My first impression, blew me away, he had a mohawk! I knew that he was going to be everything that I was looking for. His high energy left me with anticipation for engagement shoot and wedding day photos. My engagement photos were unlike all the rest I have seen. It may have been at the beach, however 80 degrees on an October afternoon in Connecticut, left us with amazing photos with outfits & looks that surpassed our expectations. As for our wedding photos, I may not have seen them all yet, but the teasers have me anxiously waiting... Friends and family have been in constant contact at how blown away they are at the shots they have seen thus far. All have been a modern, edgy, unique, fun twist on your traditional wedding photos! If you are looking for a photographer who gives you exceptional photos that you have never seen before, all while making it fun & comfortable, Airen is the one you want!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Keyo-Ann · Married on 10/14/2016

I had originally wrote about our final list. We wanted different unique. Airen and his Wife are amazing. Some insane spots like the middle of the road yes the yellow line in dt hartford with traffic.. . If you want amazing different. Also to have a ball while you feel like a rockstar. You can not get any better then Airen. Everyone is still asking about him. Just amazing and great person.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

Airen Miller is an excellent photographer. He made my whole wedding day so much fun and relaxed! He is very organized, professional, and has an amazing upbeat attitude. I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. He took over a thousand! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Liz · Married on 04/08/2016

Airen is awesome at captivating true and genuine emotions in his pictures. You're never forced to smile because he'll either say something that'll make you laugh or make your significant other do something that'll get you to react. Him and Trish are very welcoming and laid back. Airen just finished our engagement pictures and we LOVED THEM!! We can't wait to have them both at our wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Derek · Married on 01/16/2016

Airen Miller is simply the best. He will most definitely give you magazine quality photos. My wife and I couldn't be more happy with him and and the photos he took of us. From the minute we met him, his charismatic nature took over. Which coincidentally carried over to our wedding. Such an amazing person and photographer

Sent on 02/28/2016

Victoria · Married on 12/12/2015

Airen is an amazing photographer who captured every moment of our wedding. Both Airen and Joe were extremely professional and made the day so much fun, not to mention, the pictures came out more amazing than we ever could have imagined. We couldn't have picked anyone better. Worth every single penny! We would highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Sarajane · Married on 08/15/2015

Amazing Photos. Airen Miller was very professional and fun to have as a photographer. I wouldn't have choose anyone else.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Airen made me and my husband feel like Hollywood starts at our wedding. He is absolutely phenomenal. So creative and edgy. He's wonderful to work with and has an awesome personality as well. He's amazing and we highly recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015