Airen Miller Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Alexandra
    Alexandra V. Married on 08/07/2021

If you don't hire airen miller, you're doing it wrong!

Airen Miller has been a friend to our family for 5 years. Our wedding was the third wedding he has shot within our family and each time we see him, we are blown away by how professional and fun he is! He keeps getting better and better. His assistants are always top notch as well. He will take the best candids, serious shots, model poses, group photos, and/or anything you ask for. He actually lies down in the grass, trims weeds, chases beavers away (yes, this really happened), whatever it takes to get the perfect shot. We gave him a short shots list because he has so much style all his own, we didn't want to mess with his vision. This man needs no guidance. He gets to know the couple, the venue, and the rest of the wedding party. He uses a cheat sheet on his arm so he can call people out by name and give them direction. He usually didn't even need it because he is so personable that he felt like part of the group from the minute he got there. All of our guests were in awe of Airen and his crew. They said we did it right! Some people choose a wedding based on venue availability, but we chose based on Airen availability. He needs no embellishment exaggeration. HIRE HIM! HIRE HIM! HIRE HIM!

OMG thank you SO much!
    Amazing review. Amazing people. Amazing wedding.
    We family now.
    Thank you again!
    -Air
    Timea V. Married on 08/06/2021

Best wedding photographer

Airen Miller did a fantastic job on our Wedding day. It was so easy and great work with him. We highly recommend him to everyone.
    We got married at Branford House on August 6.
    He was professional, funny, prepared with everyone names, unique, excellent photographer. He did everything we asked for (and way more)!!!
    We just got over 1600 photo from him and all of it gorgeous. It's gonna be really hard to pick only a few to share with everyone, lol.
    Airen is the BEST you can get.
    Thank you Airen one more time, it was pleasure to work with you :)
    Christopher M. Married on 07/12/2021

Just Spectacular!

Airen Miller and team were a dream from start to finish. They were able to capture us exactly as we had hoped and provided such comfort and enthusiasm to our big day. From the pictures to the wedding book, everything was flawless. We would highly recommend (and already have) to any and all.
    Thanks Airen! You're the best!
    Love, Chris and Bernie
    Michael F. Married on 05/30/2021

Airen Miller is a rockstar!!

Airen Miller photographed our engagement pictures, along with our wedding on 5/30/21 At Chippanee Country Club in Bristol, CT. We highly recommend Airen for your wedding, engagement sessions, or any other professional photos you want done. He has a great personality and makes the whole process easy and fun!! He has a lot of passion for what he does and you can see that shine through in his work! We just received our wedding day photos and we were blown away with how amazing they are! He did an excellent job capturing every moment throughout the entire day. It rained on our wedding day and he captured some incredible photos of us at night and in the rain. We can’t say enough good things about Airen and his son Bowdi who assisted him. Hire Airen Miller photography if you want professional, fun, and memorable pictures of your wedding day and/or any big event!!
    -Mike and Deanna
  • Cdans117
    Cdans117 Married on 05/23/2021

Wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Airen Miller Photography is the perfect choice for your wedding photos!!! Airen offers a variety of packages to suit your needs and is responsive, energetic, professional and creative. He took photos for us at three different locations including the venue all on our wedding day. He doesn’t waste any time getting shots and gives you the direction to need to get epic shots! Airen and his son were a pleasure to work with and have at our wedding. It was like having friends, not strangers with us on our big day! He made sure we got all the shots we wanted and collaborated so well with our videographers! Airen doesn’t just take the standard shots you’d expect and his creativity shines! Our videographers were impressed with his location choices at the venue compared to others they had worked with which just shows how he stands apart from other photographers. We’ve only seen a handful of shots and are already so thrilled and excited to see the rest. He made us feel confident, gorgeous and comfortable from start to finish. 100/10 recommend Airen for your wedding or ANY time you need photos taken. His talent and skills will blow you away!!!

Thank you so much!!
    We had an amazing time photographing your wedding!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the kind words and AMAZING review.
    -Airen& Bowdi Miller
    Kyle V. Married on 04/10/2021

Not one disappointment!

Airen's work is phenomenal! We were so pleased with his work for our wedding that we decided to book him for our maternity shoot! He's also going to photograph my best friend's wedding as she was pleased with his professionalism as well!
  • Inhuman
    Inhuman C. Married on 12/09/2020

Best of the best

As a professional in the TV industry for 10 years, I have nothing but positive things to say about Airen and his professionalism and artistry.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 11/23/2020

Excellent!!!

Airen is an amazing photographer and he has been part of all of our events from our wedding and beyond. We would/do 100% recommend him to everyone we meet!
    Nicole A. Married on 11/22/2020

Made our Covid Wedding Perfect!

I can not rave about Airen Miller Photography enough! We did our engagement and wedding photos with Arien and it was one of the best decisions we made while vendor shopping. Not only was Airen attentive but extremely flexible with us when our original wedding date was changed due to Covid. He was approachable, kind and completely down for whatever we threw at him. It was nice not having to worry at all that the images we wanted were going to be taken, because he took the lead and got all the shots and then some. The combination of candids and portraits immediately bring you back to your wedding day when looking through them. He turned our Covid backyard wedding into a beautiful fairy tale. I adored his style and he has the ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera.
  • Anne
    Anne M. Married on 07/10/2020

Beyond our expectations!!!

Airen and his son were amazing from the minute they came to our home. Very professional and non intrusive, went with the flow of the day. The pictures are beyond our expectations....AMAZING!!!
  • Shayna
    Shayna S. Married on 11/10/2019

Airen Miller is AMAZING.

My husband and I are so thrilled with the photos that Airen took at our wedding!!! Airen truly has the PERFECT personality for a wedding photographer - he says all the right things, makes all the right jokes... he manages to get even the most awkward humans to smile and look natural. His photos are the perfect mix of artsy, creative, and sophisticated, all while still appearing natural. He was so supportive on the day - it was cold but we wanted a lot of pictures outdoors... he was managing to take these amazing shots while balancing our hot beverages, holding our hand warmers when we couldn't keep them in a shot, even offering me his coat. We can't thank him enough for everything he did. We're so happy with how everything turned out!
    Jeffrey M. Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent photographer means great memories in pictures

Airen is the best of the best. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. He’s very professional and friendly. His eye for detail is priceless and I would recommend him to anyone who want wonderful wedding pictures.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/04/2019

Perfect from start to finish

Airen was AMAZING! I literally can't say anything bad about the experience. From the start he was professional, fun, on point, and understood quickly what kind of photos we wanted. We love love love the photos that he took!! I am so happy we went with him and I would recommend him time after time to anyone and everyone!
  • Doreen
    Doreen Z. Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond amazing to work with...no pressure at all!

Where do I begin. I wanted to book Airen before my daughter even set a date. He was recommended to me and as I had almost 1 1/2 years until the wedding I decided to start to look at all that was out there. I met with Airen and as I said I wanted to book him then. My daughter and her husband were in school in Brooklyn so he made an appointment with them by Facetime to show them his work. Fast forward to May 25 2019. Airen and his adorable son who is just as amazing as his dad were at my house at the time he said. Honestly I never saw him take pictures...that was how much he was out of the way. He then left headed to church where the men were. Then it was on to Aria. Again I saw him here and there and before we knew it the time came where he was done. I knew the pictures were going to be great but when I tell you that they look beyond anything I have ever seen...it’s an understatement. There was a reason I said I didn’t see him and he was out of the way...I saw pictures that I never knew he captured! I saw my granddaughter helping my other daughter helping the bride! Pictures of the outside with bridesmaids...never saw him do that...on to the reception...there are no words that would do justice to his work. Poses I never dreamed of...candid photos that beyond perfect...my daughter and her husband...again there are no words to describe how incredible his work is. Not only am amazing photographer but the man himself is beyond amazing...my only regret is that i have no more daughters so that I could use him again! He truly is the best of the best! Doreen Zywocinski

Airen Miller Photography's reply:

Awe, Thank YOU so much for the amazing review. We simply loved photographing Erika and Edwin’s amazing wedding at Aria!
  • Ashley
    Steven D. Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Airen was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day! He made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera and also captured the most beautiful shots i`ll be able to cherish forever. If you're looking for a professional yet fun and entertaining, I would definitely recommend you wont regret!!

Airen Miller Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! Your wedding at Highlands CC was gorgeous and we have a blast! Such a great day!
  • Matt
    Matt L. Married on 04/10/2019

Incredible photography!

What an excellent Photography company!! Met our every need and request. If you want professional pictures for your special day I highly reccomend Airen Miller Photography!
    Caitlyn Married on 03/30/2019

August Wedding

Airen was very professional , all of our guests absolutely loved him ! He listened & treated everyone like they were the only one in the room! He didn't rush a thing, which is exactly what we wanted.
    James W. Married on 11/04/2018

The best personality and experience

If you want high quality photographs and a great personality he's your man. He captured every memorable moment. He has an amazing personality. Very fun. I highly recommend him to anyone who is not only looking for their gq moment but for anyone who wants their special day to last a lifetime.
  • Joseph
    Joseph P. Married on 11/04/2018

Such amazing talent!

We were sent to Airen Miller by our venue The Riverview, and it was the best recommendation we could have been given. He has an amazing energy, which made our special day that much better. The moments Airen captured of my husband an I were pure magic. I couldn't be happier. I would hire Airen again in a heart beat. He gave us the GQ moments that we were hoping for.
    Danielle Married on 09/21/2018

A Bride’s Dream!

If you want beautiful photographs that are both timeless yet stunning and bold, Airen is your guy! From the moment we met Airen, we felt an instant connection. He has a serious eye for what he does but also has the down to earth personality and organization to make sure everything gets shot and is perfect. We were so confident in Airen's ability we did both our Engagement Shoot and our Wedding Photos with him. Both times, Airen was calming yet so much fun to work with. He even got my husband to genuinely laugh (something he has a hard time doing when taking photos)! Airen gets that wedding days are stressful but takes all of the stress out of taking photos! He really makes sure that you get every amazing photo with enough time to get back to the wedding and truly enjoy your day. Thank you again for everything Airen! You are seriously the coolest, funniest, and sweetest photographer I have ever met.

Airen Miller Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dani for the wonderful words. I had an amazing time photographing your wedding at Bill Millers castle! What a blast!

My favorites are some of the boat photos!!
    Thank you and best wishes!!
    -Airen
    Nicole T. Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing & fun!

Airen and team were amazing on our wedding day! Creative, fun, and easy-going Airen made us feel relaxed and beautiful as he snapped each perfect picture. We had a HUGE wedding party and lots of family photos and he organized everyone within minutes to make sure my husband and I could get to our cocktail hour. Airen and team is a great choice for your wedding photographer!
    Jacqueline Married on 08/11/2018

Airen was amazing!

Airen and his team were absolutely amazing! He made everyone feel so comfortable. His creativity and vision is truly amazing. Our photos came out so good. They looked like something straight out of a magazine! My husband and I are so happy with the pictures. Everyone in our party complimented on how great Airen was. We would recommend him to everyone!

Airen Miller Photography's reply:

Awe thank you so much!!! It was an absolute pleasure photographing your mazing Aria wedding! So many great moments! Keep in touch!
    -Airen Miller
    Nicole Married on 07/20/2018
    Airen Miller is just amazing! Ryan and I knew we wanted modern, artistic photos and that’s exactly what we got! Being in front of the camera was not easy for us but Airen made it comfortable and fun! Our engagement pictures were stunning (he even got our pit bull to look at a camera which is not easy!). On our wedding day Airen was beyond friendly, flexible, worked quickly, and was so creative with the pictures. Ryan is an artist and very picky; he says they are the best pictures he has ever seen with so much creativity, artistic exprsssion and professionalism. We are blown away with the teasers and can’t wait to see them all! We could not recommend Airen Miller more!!!!
    - Nicole and Ryan

Airen Miller Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a BLAST photographing your Riverview wedding!
    The flower bridge photos are some of my favorers, Im so glad we went there!
    Wishing you continued happiness and best wishes always!
    -Airen Miller Photography
    Stephanie Married on 12/31/2017
    I've hired Airen Miller photography for the past few years for my business headshots, lifestyle and family photo shoots. The quality of his work is amazing and he is so easy to work with. I especially enjoy working with Patricia as well for styling tips and energy!! Their final products always rack up a ton of likes. Im a happy, repeat client. I highly recommend Airen.
    Sarah Married on 12/01/2017
    We couldn’t be happier with Airen Miller. Not only is he a creative and talented photographer, he brings this fantastic energy that just makes the moments he’s capturing even better. He’s a legit professional and it shows in his amazing photos! We are so lucky we were able to snag him for our wedding!