Airbrush Faces Reviews

Airbrush Faces 5
Airbrush Faces 6
Airbrush Faces 7

Katherine · Getting married on 08/31/2025

Elisa and her team were absolutely incredible. She was easy to work with and very fast response times. Even when emails would get lost in a million other things, she would follow up with another email or phone call to make sure we got it all coordinated! Day of, she and her team were prompt and efficient. She built in extra time for touch ups and any changes necessary and I couldn't have been happier with the final results.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Sarah Connor · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Talented, responsive, and flexible

I loved working with Airbrush Faces! Elisa is so quick to respond to emails, and with my very limited timeline I never had to worry. Had a great experience at my trial, even though there was a snow storm, she still met with me. My bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done for the day of the wedding. Everything went so smoothly, even finished earlier than planned. Everyone looked beautiful and their hair and make-up stayed in place all night! Definitely would recommend Airbrush Faces to anyone considering them.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Emily Beall · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!

Elisa and her team were absolutely phenomenal during the planning and execution of the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. She was always extremely responsive, professional, and welcoming. The finished product looked wonderful! I could not be more thankful that she was the artist for my wedding. I highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Susan · Married on 09/14/2019

Phenomenal

Elisa and Betsy came on wedding day and my party looked AMAZING. The airbrush makeup looked flawless and everyone's hair (even the most stubborn of manes) held all day through a humid DC evening. Finished getting ready EARLY and everything was relaxed and happy from start to finish. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Max

Max · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing job!

Elisa and her team did an amazing job, outstanding!!!
    I love the way my hair look and my makeup. My mother and bridesmaids also looked really good.
    Elisa was extremely flexible and understood me very well. I couldn’t ask for more and everyone at the wedding asked who made my hair. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Danielle Prongay · Married on 09/01/2019

Super responsive, honest, and pays attention to the details!

Elisa has been super attentive to the details and is always honest in her thoughts and feedback. Forget a 24 hour response rate, Elisa responds within 12 hours (and, to be honest, usually within minutes to an hour). It has been such a blessing having an organized hair/mu artist who is a true professional!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Dana

Dana Doggett · Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful Experience

Elisa and Aimee were wonderful to work with on my wedding day! They were prompt and professional, and they made us look and feel beautiful! It was a pleasure to work with them both and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a stylist for their big day.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Airbrush Faces 8

Erin · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful wedding hair and makeup

I found Airbrush Faces through google and am SO glad I booked with them. I truly felt like a bride and thought Elisa did an amazing job, especially when I don't usually wear make up so I was worried it would look too dramatic. Kim also did a fantastic job with hair/makeup for my bridesmaids as well. Loved that they came right to our hotel room to get us ready right on time, and Elisa was so responsive to feedback and flexible. She will help make decisions for you if you are indecisive and listen to what you want if you want something tweaked. All in all would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Ashley Parrales · Married on 07/27/2019

Hair and Makeup with AirBrush Faces

Elisa and her team were a pleasure to work with! From the moment I inquired about hair and makeup services, to the actual wedding day, Elisa made me feel very comfortable and helped eliminate any stress I may have had. She made it easy to trust her and I thoroughly enjoyed talking with her during my trial and on my wedding day. What stuck out the most to me was her responsiveness. She was very knowledgeable and she would send replies in a matter of minutes. This was extremely helpful and she never once made me feel like I was asking too many questions or bothering her. She was flexible and was able to add services as time went by. She and her team member traveled to our getting ready location and made the space work for them! We loved our hair and makeup and she had recommendations, but also allowed for us to have a voice! She listened to me when I asked for a natural look, but also challenged me to step a tiny bit out of my comfort zone which I am so happy I did! I would definitely recommend AirBrush Faces as a reasonably priced, all around great service!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2019

Elisa and her team were perfect

Everyone loves their hair and makeup. She and her team delivered everyone’s look exactly the way they wanted it. They were on time (early actually) and finished early as well.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Jennifer Clevinger (Now Droneburg) · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing, Wonderful, Fantastic!!!

I was a late makeup planner and Airbrush Faces immediately helped me. She listened to what my style is and created a breathing-taking and flawless makeup design. Everything was absolutely perfect on my wedding day! I highly recommend Airbrush Faces!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible

I can’t fully express in words how wonderful Elisa and her team were! I called Elisa 2 weeks before my wedding in a panic and she quickly put me at ease. She was always very quick and professional when responding to my questions before the wedding day. Then on the actual day they were very prompt and did a fantastic job with my hair and make-up and the hair and make-up of my bridesmaids and mothers. I got so many compliments on my hair and make-up at the wedding! Elisa and her team did a fantastic job and were very professional and made the whole experience very fun and enjoyable!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Airbrush Faces 9

Katy · Married on 06/30/2019

Professional, Flexible, and Great Value

Elisa and her team were very professional on the day of my wedding and Elisa was very quick to respond to emails leading up to that day. The value of her hair and makeup services can't be beat and she was extremely flexible when I changed my hair style on the day of my wedding. I had a trial about 6 weeks before my wedding and the two hair styles and makeup she showed me helped to solidify choosing her for such a special day. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a friendly professional who takes great pride in her craft and business.

Sent on 07/12/2019

S Klein · Married on 06/29/2019

Airbrush Faces

Elisa and her staff were all amazing! They were professional and personable. Their skills were top notch! The entire wedding party and the moms were all so pleased with both their hair and make-up. The bride looked magnificent!! I highly recommend Elisa and Airbrush Faces!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Mallory · Married on 06/22/2019

Elisa was amazing! Her whole crew was phenomenal and very timely! I would highly recommend!!!

Amazing customer service and total experience!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Natalie H · Married on 06/15/2019

Fabulous experience!

I found Elisa/Airbrush Faces when I started my search for hair and makeup services in northern Virginia. I kept coming across companies/people with what seemed like outrageous prices and when I contacted Elisa and got her pricing, it was much more reasonable. Elisa was very responsive and professional from my initial inquiry in mid 2018 through my wedding in June 2019. I did my trial with her in February and after providing her with some “inspiration” photos as well as photos of past updos I’ve had, she created a beautiful look for me for my wedding. On the day of, Elisa and her team showed up right on time, bright and early, and efficiently worked their way through all 10 people I had getting services. Everyone commented on how efficient they were, and they accommodated my mom and my mother-in-law’s requests for changes to their hair without an issue. I asked for some minor tweaks to my look that morning and Elisa executed them perfectly. I would highly recommend Airbrush Faces to anyone looking for talented, professional, accommodating, and efficient hair and makeup artists.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Molly

Molly Powell · Married on 06/08/2019

So easy to communicate with

Airbrush faces made my wedding day so amazing. All of the girls loved their makeup and they even stuck around to do touch ups. So happy with their services! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Cat19

Catarina · Married on 06/08/2019

Super amazed how awesome hair and makeup came out!

Elisa and her team were fantastic. They were on time, amazingly fast and everyone's hair and makeup came out picture perfect! They were flexible with me when I asked if we could start an hour earlier, Lexi, Keely, Aimee had smiles on their faces and were excited when my bridesmaids showed them pictures of what they wanted. They were super ahead of schedule which meant they could spend time on some girls to get the hair or makeup JUST RIGHT! I would defiantly be using Elisa again for my makeup and hair needs!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Great service and communication!

Elisa and team were great to work with! Elisa was very responsive during the planning process and she and her team arrived promptly the day of the wedding. She is very helpful with planning the timeline and allows more than enough time in the timeline to complete everyone's hair and makeup and make any adjustments as needed. We didn't feel rushed and Elisa and her team were just very fun to be around while we were getting ready. Everyone loved their looks. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Magic workers

My bridesmaids and I were very happy with the outcome of both hair and makeup. Elisa and her team are very professional. They work hard to bring your vision to life and make sure that the bride is the best looking! Elisa is very responsive and if flexible when bridesmaids change their minds at the last minute.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Erin · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing Job!

Elisa and Lana were amazing! The bridal party looked amazingly beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kate Gibson · Married on 05/04/2019

The perfect addition to my perfect day.

As a bride, you not only try and find an artist that is talented, but also makes you feel comfortable, relaxed and beautiful. Elisa’s team was punctual and made my wedding party feel and look beautiful while providing the “natural” look. A big thank you for your talent on my special day.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Kirsten · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing and very affordable!

Airbrush faces were so easy to work with! Very responsive, easy to work with and so reasonable in price. They arrived on time and their services were so organized which makes it smoother for the bride!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Ceara

Ceara · Married on 04/28/2019

Exceptional

Airbrush faces was so accommodating and great to work with. They were on time to the wedding, very skilled at the hair and makeup services that they provided. I looked stunning for my wedding they gave me a natural look for my makeup which I loved and the hair was breathtaking. I would highly recommend Airbrush faces

Sent on 05/02/2019