Airbrush Faces Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Katherine Getting married on 08/31/2025
    Elisa and her team were absolutely incredible. She was easy to work with and very fast response times. Even when emails would get lost in a million other things, she would follow up with another email or phone call to make sure we got it all coordinated! Day of, she and her team were prompt and efficient. She built in extra time for touch ups and any changes necessary and I couldn't have been happier with the final results.
  • Emma
    Emma P. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing! Loved every minute.

Elisa and her crew are the real deal. Elisa is so responsive and organized and truly made the hair and makeup for my wedding a breeze. The ladies who came to do our hair and makeup were professional, kind, hilarious, and so very talented. My bridal party felt very special and everyone looked stunning for my wedding day. The flower girls were shy at first but quickly warmed up because it was such a fun experience. Truly something I will cherish forever. Thank you for making this day magical for us all.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/12/2021

Highly highly recommend

I can’t say enough great things. Airbrush Faces was so easy to work and communicate with and the make up was fab!!!! The morning of the wedding ran smoothly, incredibly timely and fun! Great great great all around!
    Stephanie S. Married on 08/31/2021

Could NOT have been happier!!

I just want to start by saying, if you do not hire Elisa and her team for your wedding day, you are making a big mistake. Elisa is EXTREMELY talented and for someone who is so picky about their hair and makeup, I was IN LOVE with the way mine came out for my wedding. I have very thin hair and Elisa made me look like I had amazing hair. Aside from being extremely talented, these ladies were so professional, personable, and organized. I had one of my bridesmaids say this was the first time she was ever in a wedding where we were actually done with hair and makeup on time. They made my wedding morning so stress free and enjoyable. The whole team was laughing and talking with the girls all morning and they really made my wedding morning truly enjoyable and amazing. There isn't enough good things I can say about Elisa and her team. I was also a COVID bride and postponed twice and Elisa stayed with me the whole time and was so flexible which I really appreciated. Hair and makeup is always something every brides relies on to be absolutely perfect and these ladies gave me nothing short of that. 10/10 recommend airbrush faces!!!!
    Devon B. Married on 08/27/2021

Amazing Team!

Elisa and her team were wonderful to work with and provided AMAZING hair and makeup services for our wedding. They were very communicative and made everything so easy. All of the bridal party was so impressed with their work and we couldn't have asked for a better team. No need to look any further for your hair and makeup needs!
    Esther W. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing Team!!

Elisa, Kim, and Keely were AMAZING!! They were all incredibly friendly and pros at what they do, which is to help elevate the beauty of me, my bridesmaids, moms, and sisters. I could not have had a better morning of my wedding and it was partially thanks to them! Communication with Elisa has always been so great, from the beginning when I first booked only hair services but then changed my mind and added make-up as well. I was originally apprehensive about non-Asian MUAs applying make-up to my entire crew of Asian ladies, but Elisa and Kim were fantastic and really understood how to apply make-up on different ethnicities. My trial went smoothly and Elisa listened to my ideas and preferences, and took detailed notes so she can execute it well for the wedding day. All the ladies loved their looks and so I highly highly recommend Airbrush Faces!!
  • Faith
    Faith Married on 08/08/2021

Most painless and excellent experience

Elisa was absolutely amazing. She literally made me feel and look like a princess for a day. Very responsive on messages, assisted me on deciding on a color to order for my extensions, and came in early on a Sunday to make me beautiful. I can’t praise her enough. She made this the easiest experience ever.
    Mauri L. Married on 08/07/2021

Elisa and her team are fantastic!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Elisa and her team at Airbrush Faces! First and foremost, I felt beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids (7 ladies), flower girls (4 girls), and MOB looked stunning as well. Elisa knew exactly what I was looking for but was also great about giving helpful suggestions and options. She was very organized but also flexible, which was a must for me coming from out-of-state for my hair-makeup trials and my actually wedding day. I cannot recommend Airbrush Faces enough! For photos of our hair and makeup, check out Hoffer Photography - https://hofferphotography.com/2021/08/10/mauri-lucas-2/.
    Angela Z. Married on 07/24/2021

Helped make the day perfect

These ladies really know their stuff! When I did my trial I was a lot less tan than on my wedding day, but they were able to match my skin tone perfectly and made everything look wonderful. The bridesmaids looked great and if someone wanted something changed they were more than happy to fix the problem. These women helped my pictures look amazing! I would highly recommend them.
    Hannah F. Married on 07/23/2021

Glorious and affordable!

I absolutely loved working with Elisa and Lana with Airbrush Faces. They were incredibly responsive and helpful from day 1 when I inquired. I was never left waiting on a reply, and their prices are amazing! I did a LOT of research and am so glad I landed here. Their social media showcases their skill and how careful they are to cater to each person's taste. My trial was a great experience. Even my no-frills mom was convinced to have her hair and makeup done for the wedding after witnessing how lovely the hair and makeup trial was. The day-of the wedding the arrived early, set up, and ran ahead of schedule. My bridesmaids, mom, and I looked beautiful with what I call a noticeable-natural look. My hair makeup lasted all night, even in an outdoor setting with a significant amount of dancing ;) dont hesitate to hire Airbrush Faces- you wont regret it!
    Christine Married on 07/11/2021

A Million Thanks

Elisa and Lana are the best hair and makeup team!! They were so professional and so much fun!! We truly enjoyed our time together, sharing stories and laughs! You made us feel taken care of and comfortable! We were more than happy with the work of Airbrush Faces and we looked stunning!! Thank you ladies!!
  • Lori
    Lori H. Married on 07/03/2021

Absolutely perfect!!

I was the mother of the groom. My original plans fell thru with very short notice. The team at Airbrush faces seamlessly made our day perfect. From arrangements to the actual services. I can’t thank them enough for everything!
  • Laura
    Laura L. Married on 06/27/2021

The best! Highly recommend them ❤️

The experience was phenomenal. Lana was amazing for the trial and the actually wedding day. Couldn’t recommend them more highly!
  • Hanna
    Hanna W. Married on 06/26/2021

Great vendor!

Could not recommend Airbrush Faces more! Aside from the high-quality work they did (they made everyone feel beautiful on our day!), the team was super responsive and accomodating. I really enjoyed working with them and the team kept the day of fun, and Lana did a great job with my hair and makeup. When my fiance's original hair and makeup person fell through a month before the wedding, Airbrush Faces was able to accommodate her and her party as well.
  • Jenn
    Jenn D. Married on 06/19/2021

Thank You!

Wow?! Where do I even begin? Elisa and Betsy were a true honor to work with. They made the process so stress free & made me feel like a princess! The airbrush makeup looked absolutely stunning & our hair was perfect too. It was great they could come on site. Thank you for making my day so special!!!!

With lots of love,
    Jen
  • Kira
    Kira T. Married on 06/13/2021

AMAZING! Awesome experience

Elisa is incredible! I asked her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding and I'm so happy I did! I loved the hairstyle, and she had no problem working with my super thick hair, which has been a problem for me with other stylists before. My makeup was, in a word, incredible! Whatever she did, it was like magic - after ~6 hours of dancing and talking and summer humidity, it still looked like new at the end of the night. Elisa also did hair and makeup for my mom and makeup for my MIL and SIL - all rave reviews as well! Everyone looked beautiful. Would absolutely recommend Elisa!
    Carleen W. Married on 06/12/2021

Airbrush Faces

Elissa, the owner was professional and very easy to work with. They were flexible and came to our venue.
    Rachel S. Married on 06/06/2021

Amazing to work with

I originally wasn't going to do makeup for my wedding day, but then last minute decided to. After lots of searching and reading many reviews, I decided to reach out to Airbrush Faces. Elisa was very quick to respond and amazing to work with. It just so happened that she was able to do my makeup for my big day. Since there were 7 of us getting our makeup done, Elisa had Lana come help for the first 2 hours. Everyone's makeup turned out gorgeous. It really was a dream day with how smoothly everything went with makeup. My makeup was PERFECT!!! I couldn't have asked for it to have been any better! My makeup stayed on through everything that day, and still looked amazing when I got home that evening. I felt bad having to wash it off because I loved it so much. There were also some changes last minute changes to the hair situation. Elisa and Lana were so amazing and accommodating. Luckily they had their hair supplies with them and were able to help us out. I would tell anyone who is looking to get their makeup done, for any occasion, to definitely use Airbrush Faces !! I couldn't thank them enough for helping make the perfect day.
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Beauty Team!!

Lana, Lexi, and Kim did an excellent job and made us all look so incredibly beautiful for my wedding. They were so organized, professional, and super flexible with their services! I’d recommend them to anyone for any event!! Thanks again ladies!
    Erica L. Married on 05/14/2021

Great Team!

Super fun and professional. Makeup was perfect!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie F. Married on 04/30/2021

Beyond amazing!

We found Elisa and Airbrush Faces through Wedding Wire. She was familiar with our venue, Stone Manor, and one of the most reasonably priced artists we found. I loved my makeup trial in her cute studio in downtown Frederick. Last minute, my friend who was suppose to do my hair had to back out. Elisa responded to the small “crisis” late at night, added my hair and another artist to the contract, and told me “now, get some rest.” That’s just how kind she is - she wants to make everything simple! I am so grateful! Photos from hair trial :)
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 04/03/2021

Awesome Experience!

Airbrush Faces made me feel stunning and beautiful for my wedding day! They took the time to get to know me and my bridal party and make sure our hair and make up turned out exactly as we wanted. They also were able to be flexible when my wedding venue had to change due to COVID. The stylist were able to look at pictures of what we wanted and replicate it onto us. They even gave recommendations on what looks best, like lip color or eye shadow. I am so happy I chose them for my day and I recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their special day!
  • Amelia
    Amelia B. Married on 03/20/2021

Elisa and her Dream Team

I am so happy with my decision to hire Airbrush Faces! Our wedding had to be rescheduled a few times due to COVID and Elisa was so supportive and flexible. I ended up having 2 trials because I changed my vision in between rescheduling. She was always so accommodating. On the wedding day, Elisa and her team were early and completely set up and ready to go by the scheduled time. It was fun hanging out with them all day and the Airbrush Faces team made us all look so beautiful!! They were able to create looks based on inspo pics easily. I changed my hairstyle a 3rd time and Elisa nailed it without a trial! Thank you to the Airbrush Faces team for bringing your amazing skills and smiles to my wedding. You made the day perfect!
  • Rosalyn
    Rosalyn S. Married on 02/11/2021

So thrilled with their work!

Elisa was such a joy to work with! I'm not a big makeup enthusiast, but I knew I wanted to look special for my wedding. My mom, my MIL, and my bridesmaids all looked stunning! The trial was incredibly helpful. Bring some inspiration pictures and Elisa will definitely be able to do it. She took the flower hair combs I had made for my bridesmaids and I and incorporated them beautifully! My hair is also incredibly thick and have never had such a secure up-do in my entire life. Elisa and Betsy also wore masks for our entire appointment, which we really appreciated. Elisa is supportive, friendly, and just plain talented!