Air Brush Faces Reviews

70 | Frederick, MD

70 Reviews for Air Brush Faces

70 Air Brush Faces Reviews

Katherine · Getting married on 08/31/2025

Elisa and her team were absolutely incredible. She was easy to work with and very fast response times. Even when emails would get lost in a million other things, she would follow up with another email or phone call to make sure we got it all coordinated! Day of, she and her team were prompt and efficient. She built in extra time for touch ups and any changes necessary and I couldn't have been happier with the final results.

Marie · Married on 09/15/2018

Elisa and her team was very easy to work with. She was very responsive to emails (within a few hours) and answered any questions/special requests I may have had. The day of the wedding, she and her team arrived at the venue before the bridal party even got there and was ready to get to work. She made the process of getting ready seamless. She even made time for last minute requests from some of the girls that wanted to get their makeup done and we hadn't contracted for that beforehand. The whole bridal party loved their hair and makeup and the hair stayed in place all night. I got so many compliments on my hair and my whole look for the big day! I would definitely recommend Elisa and her team to any future bride.

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

Eliza and Aimee were amazing! I had several last minute changes with my schedule and additional services and they were both so flexible and accommodating! My bridal party and myself all looked beautiful and felt pampered. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Kaylie · Married on 09/08/2018

Lana did make up and hair in my wedding September 8th and was absolutely amazing! She was so accommodating and friendly. Amazing experience!

corinne · Married on 09/07/2018

Elisa and Lana were amazing. We had 14 services/ 7 people completed and they stayed on time the whole day and provided excellent customer service! The ladies looked amazing! the makeup and hair was perfect! Highly recommend to any future bride-to-be.

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2018

Awesome! Completely recommend everyone to use them and have already been telling others I know getting married. Elisa is super nice and responsive to any emails or phone calls etc. There were no issues adding on more services later or reworking the schedule since the people in my party weren't showing up on time! We all had a great time and everyone's hair and make up was perfect.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Elisa and her assistant did a great job on my hair/makeup, as well as the hair/makeup for my mother and bridesmaids. Elisa worked with me to create a unique look that was perfect for my day. She asked for input early, and helped me to create my dream look.

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2018

Elisa and her hair stylist made getting ready for the wedding FUN and relaxing. We had a small wedding party, only two mom's, two bridesmaids, and of course, the Bride. They came to our venue, Antrim 1844; they worked quickly and the results were astounding. Some people did not even recognize us mom's! (The others were so beautiful already that Elisa's make-up just made your jaw drop.) None of us are make-up wearers or big on hairdo's, and Elisa was subtle yet so expert that we did not feel strange and painted, just pretty. Her stylist was a magician, and I think may have changed a few lives. Elisa kept hovering for the afternoon as we got dressed, touching us up to make sure everything was just perfect. I rarely write reviews like this, but any of you out there looking for wedding, prom, or fancy party services, you really must choose Elisa.

Victoria · Married on 07/21/2018

Elisa and Lana both worked on my family and I, and they were both wonderful. Very personable and made us all very comfortable. Lana did my hair and make up and I couldn't have been happier. We're looking forward to our next event to go back to them!

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2018

Amazing work! Elisa is the absolute best!

Chelsea · Married on 07/14/2018

Elisa and her team are AMAZING! Very talented and personable! Even my videographer made a comment to me about how great they were

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Elisa and her assistant did a beautiful job, with hair and make up for 6 members of the bridal party as well as the bride’s hair and make-up. She is relaxing and pleasant to spend time with, and does a lovely job, doing each person’s hair and make up to their liking. I strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and make-up vendor.

Corinne · Married on 05/20/2018

Elisa and her team were wonderful! From the trial alone I knew that my hair and makeup was going to be perfect for my wedding day. Elisa took her time and really listened to what I wanted and perfected my look. We had to start getting ready really early in the morning on my wedding day and Elisa calmed all of my nerves and showed up right on time and was able to get my hair and makeup done along with all of my bridesmaids and my mothers. Everyone looked stunning! My hair stayed in place all day and into the night and my makeup was flawless all day, I didn't even have to touch anything up throughout the day! Even my photographer commented how well my hair and makeup still looked late in the evening and said it made his job so easy! I am so happy that I chose Elisa's services for my big day, she's a wonderful person and is so talented! Thank you Elisa!

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Elisa and her assistant provided hair styling and makeup for my entire bridal party and myself. They are both incredibly talented and made all of us look and feel beautiful. They also arrived early and finished ahead of schedule. Elisa is very sweet - she even painted my nails for me! I highly recommend Air Brush Faces to all DC/Maryland brides.

• Carol

Carol · Married on 05/05/2018

Elisa and Aimee did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! As an older bride, entering my second marriage, I wanted to embrace my age and life experience while still looking my best on my wedding day. Elisa took the time to talk with me, provided the trials that I needed to test certain looks, and delivered all that I asked for on my wedding day. My sisters, mother, and other family members were delighted with their hair and makeup as well. Elisa took great care of us and delivered an individual look that made each woman and girl from age 10 to 87 feel beautiful and special. I highly recommend Airbrush Faces for weddings and special occasions!

Jehan · Married on 04/14/2018

Elisa and Lana are wonderful to work with. Both are extremely professsonal, detailed and talented! I would recommend to anyone!! It was my pleasure getting to spend the day with these two. Thank you for making me and my bridesmaids beautiful for my big day!

Rachel · Married on 03/16/2018

After a lot of research, I reached out to Elisa because her prices were very reasonable (when so many others in the area seemed outrageous) and she had a lot of impressive variety in her portfolio/social media pictures. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. She is so personable and makes you feel very comfortable through the whole process. She was flexible through my indecision about my wedding-day hair style and ended up giving me the soft, romantic look of my dreams.

• Erica

Erica · Married on 03/10/2018

Elisa and Lana were super easy to work with, and have so much talent! They were incredibly professional and flexible with my bridal party's hair and make-up choices, and each girl looked gorgeous! I would recommend Air Brush Faces to any and all brides - allow Elisa to make your wedding vision a dream come true! Thank you, Air Brush Faces!

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Elisa was wonderful to work with! She did such a beautiful job on my make up and my bridesmaids. It was a great experience, and I highly recommend her.

Shaina · Married on 11/04/2017

Elisa was amazing and paid close attention to details. She made sure I was happy and set with beautiful hair that lasted through my entire wedding day. I strongly recommend her! Me, my mom, my mother in-law, and my bridesmaids were all stunning!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2017

Elisa did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it turned out stunning! She and her assistant Lana also did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and my mom and everyone looked beautiful! They were prompt, professional, friendly, and very easy to work with!! I highly recommend Elisa and her team!!

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2017

If I could give Elisa more than 5 stars, I would. She is amazing! She was professional, on time, responsive and does wonderful work! I had gotten sunburned on one of my arms about 1 month before my wedding. I wrote is a an email freaking out about how to fix it and she researched it for me (Jergens self tanner btw) and put my mind at ease. I changed how I wanted my eye makeup the day of the wedding and she totally pulled it off. My mother had a bruise over her eye on the day of the wedding and you couldn't even tell. I loved my hair and makeup, it lasted all day without an issue. She's incredible! My favorite thing about her was her calm demeanor, she makes you feel so comfortable! I would hire her again in a second!

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

You can’t go wrong with Elisa! She is funny, warm and a consummate professional – a welcome addition to my wedding day morning routine! I can’t convey how happy I was with my make-up as the bride. She took what I wanted from a series of pictures and made it happen... flawlessly! I didn’t have to worry about a thing when in her hands, which is what every bride deserves. My mother and mother-in-law loved her. Be warned: You'll want to take her home with you!

Robin · Married on 10/15/2017

Elisa was wonderful to work with. She was always immediately responsive to my emails and communications. During our first meeting we discussed several options which would work with my extremely curly hair and not against it. During the hair trail she experimented with several options until we found one that pleased everyone. For the wedding day we had 5 women for hair and make up to be done at our house. Elisa and Amy arrived early and were right on schedule with everyone. We even had one person arrive 45 minutes late but they still managed to work the schedule to get everyone done in plenty of time. Everyone was gorgeous. My make up was just enough, not over done and the updo was soft romantic. Elisa stayed with me for the first 2 hrs at the venue to touch up after pictures and right before the ceremony. She was simply great and so easy to talk to and work with. I would not hesitate to use her again. Thank you so much for everything!!