Airbrush Faces Reviews

Airbrush Faces 5
Airbrush Faces 6
Airbrush Faces 7

Katherine · Getting married on 08/31/2025

Elisa and her team were absolutely incredible. She was easy to work with and very fast response times. Even when emails would get lost in a million other things, she would follow up with another email or phone call to make sure we got it all coordinated! Day of, she and her team were prompt and efficient. She built in extra time for touch ups and any changes necessary and I couldn't have been happier with the final results.

• Shauna

Shauna · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent wedding services from Airbrush Faces!

I used Airbrush Faces for my wedding hair and makeup and everything turned out so great. Elisa was extremely responsive and so helpful in all the planning. I also couldn’t be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out for the wedding and all my bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair as well. I would certainly recommend Airbrush Faces!

Katie · Married on 11/24/2018

Felt like Family

Elisa is so wonderful. It felt like family during the whole process. She made me and my bridal party feel so comfortable and BEAUTIFUL that day. The airbrush makeup was perfect, especially for my rainy day wedding. She was so responsive and listened to what I wanted. I usually don't wear makeup (and know nothing about it). She was able to highlight the things I wanted, and keep me looking natural.

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful work!!!

Elisa was an amazing professional! She is very prompt with communication and very personable. She goes out of her way to make your day as a bride just perfect! My hair and make-up turned out beautifully, and I was so happy with her work! I would be very happy to recommend Airbrush Faces for any formal event, especially weddings!

Airbrush Faces 10

Carrie · Married on 10/27/2018

Fabulous Work

Elisa and her team were great from start to finish! I had a large wedding party and she accommodated everyone. Everyone was more than pleased with their services! I would highly recommend Elisa!

Kyra · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect job! 10/10

Elisa and Aimee were so professional and on point for my wedding! One thing that stuck with me was their skill and flexibility. I also had a variety of skin tones and skin types in my bridal party and she color matched each bridesmaid's face perfectly. I recieved so many compliments on my wedding night in regards to my hair and airbrush makeup too. I strongly recommend Air Brush Faces!

Ally · Married on 10/14/2018

Elisa was the perfect choice for my big day!

Elisa and her assistant were simply amazing. Showed up on time and got right to work creating beautiful hairstyles and makeup for my bridal party. Elisa did an excellent job on my hair, it turned out just as I envisioned it. My sisters and my mother were complementing me for making such a perfect choice, they were in love with their hair and makeup. Thank you Elisa for making me feel and look so beautiful on my special day.

Airbrush Faces 11

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2018

Artistic work

Elisa and her staff are true artists. They handled our large group of 22 people perfectly. They were on time and got us all ready on time. The results were stunning. Everyone looked beautiful. Both the hair and make up were awesome! They are true artists!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

The PERFECT Hair and Make-up

I absolutely LOVED working with Elisa. She was extremely flexible, fun, and very knowledgeable. We discussed what type of look I was going for (natural make-up and half-braided hairstyle) and she helped me determine which make-up type to use (traditional vs. air-brused; we decided on traditional) . At my trial she was able to provide the exact hair style and make-up I was hoping for and reproduced everything perfectly on my wedding day! My bridesmaids also had their hair and make-up done and it was fantastic! Elisa had another make-up/hair stylist to assist on the wedding day to help and Lana did an amazing job as well! I would definitely recommend Elisa and her team; they are professional, efficient, organized, and create the most perfect hair and make-up!!!

Hannah · Married on 10/07/2018

The perfect choice!

Elisa was the perfect choice for my wedding! Elisa is so kind and passionate about what she does. It was truly a pleasure to have her there on our day and she's the type of person that you want to be friends with even after the fact! I have sensitive skin and really bad eye allergies and Elisa took that into account in choosing which makeup to use. She also changed my hair the day of when I decided I wanted something very different from my trial. She keeps your spirits high throughout the experience and is incredibly personable. I cannot say enough nice things about her! I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Lana was the other makeup artist that day and she also did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids makeup and hair. They are a great team!

• Zoe

Zoe · Married on 10/07/2018

Longlasting and Beautiful

There is no one that responds faster than Elisa! Elisa and her team were so efficient and professional that we actually ended up finishing a whole thirty minutes early. Everyone looked lovely and my mother in law said she felt like a queen. Everyone’s hair and makeup stayed put through wind and tons of dancing.

• Janelle

Janelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Team

Elisa and her team are phenomenal! I had my trial almost a year before my wedding when my hair was a bit short. I was on the fence about my hair and Elisa offered a 2nd trial at no cost closer to my wedding date to ensure I was happy with the hairstyle. I was blown away by that level of customer service! She constantly made me feel as though I was her only client which I know was far from the truth. Her responsiveness, attention to detail, and understanding nature made me so confident that I chose the right company. On the morning of my wedding, the team arrived early to set-up and stayed until right before the ceremony to handle last minute touch-ups. Everyone looked so gorgeous!

Marie · Married on 09/15/2018

Elisa and her team was very easy to work with. She was very responsive to emails (within a few hours) and answered any questions/special requests I may have had. The day of the wedding, she and her team arrived at the venue before the bridal party even got there and was ready to get to work. She made the process of getting ready seamless. She even made time for last minute requests from some of the girls that wanted to get their makeup done and we hadn't contracted for that beforehand. The whole bridal party loved their hair and makeup and the hair stayed in place all night. I got so many compliments on my hair and my whole look for the big day! I would definitely recommend Elisa and her team to any future bride.

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

Eliza and Aimee were amazing! I had several last minute changes with my schedule and additional services and they were both so flexible and accommodating! My bridal party and myself all looked beautiful and felt pampered. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Kaylie · Married on 09/08/2018

Lana did make up and hair in my wedding September 8th and was absolutely amazing! She was so accommodating and friendly. Amazing experience!

corinne · Married on 09/07/2018

Elisa and Lana were amazing. We had 14 services/ 7 people completed and they stayed on time the whole day and provided excellent customer service! The ladies looked amazing! the makeup and hair was perfect! Highly recommend to any future bride-to-be.

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2018

Awesome! Completely recommend everyone to use them and have already been telling others I know getting married. Elisa is super nice and responsive to any emails or phone calls etc. There were no issues adding on more services later or reworking the schedule since the people in my party weren't showing up on time! We all had a great time and everyone's hair and make up was perfect.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Elisa and her assistant did a great job on my hair/makeup, as well as the hair/makeup for my mother and bridesmaids. Elisa worked with me to create a unique look that was perfect for my day. She asked for input early, and helped me to create my dream look.

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2018

Elisa and her hair stylist made getting ready for the wedding FUN and relaxing. We had a small wedding party, only two mom's, two bridesmaids, and of course, the Bride. They came to our venue, Antrim 1844; they worked quickly and the results were astounding. Some people did not even recognize us mom's! (The others were so beautiful already that Elisa's make-up just made your jaw drop.) None of us are make-up wearers or big on hairdo's, and Elisa was subtle yet so expert that we did not feel strange and painted, just pretty. Her stylist was a magician, and I think may have changed a few lives. Elisa kept hovering for the afternoon as we got dressed, touching us up to make sure everything was just perfect. I rarely write reviews like this, but any of you out there looking for wedding, prom, or fancy party services, you really must choose Elisa.

Victoria · Married on 07/21/2018

Elisa and Lana both worked on my family and I, and they were both wonderful. Very personable and made us all very comfortable. Lana did my hair and make up and I couldn't have been happier. We're looking forward to our next event to go back to them!

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2018

Amazing work! Elisa is the absolute best!

Chelsea · Married on 07/14/2018

Elisa and her team are AMAZING! Very talented and personable! Even my videographer made a comment to me about how great they were

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Elisa and her assistant did a beautiful job, with hair and make up for 6 members of the bridal party as well as the bride’s hair and make-up. She is relaxing and pleasant to spend time with, and does a lovely job, doing each person’s hair and make up to their liking. I strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and make-up vendor.

Glenn · Married on 05/26/2018

Elisa is an incredible pleasure to work with! She is prompt in her responses, highly professional, but most importantly, she is extremely kind, respectful and relateable. She truly wants to make you happy on your wedding day and has an amazing talent for her profession. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Elisa for your next event! She is phenomenal at what she does, her prices are fantastic for the industry, and she is a true pleasure to work with. My whole wedding party loved the hair and make-up done by her and her team, and she made me look absolutely STUNNING! I will hire Elisa for my next event, without question, and I'm so glad I had her there on my wedding day!