Ainsworth House & Gardens Reviews

85 | Oregon City, OR

85 Reviews for Ainsworth House & Gardens

85 Ainsworth House & Gardens Reviews

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2018

Ainsworth was the best choice. Everyone was so helpful and the day went off without a hitch. Krystle was a lifesaver and helped the whole day run smoothly. The gardens were gorgeous and I could not have had a better day or venue for our wedding day. So happy with our choice.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Ainsworth House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Lindsey - we were glad to help! Congratulations and best wishes for the life ahead!!

Amber · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding went perfectly, and they were so accommodating to make sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Ainsworth House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Amber - it was our pleasure! Thank you for allowing us to help. May you have wonderful married life together!! The Ainsworth Team

Sierra · Married on 09/16/2017

Prior to coming to Ainsworth House we had toured almost a dozen venues. We couldn't seem to find a place that had everything we wanted, until we found this beautiful property. Not only was the physical venue breathtaking, but the owners and staff were incredible. They were kind, encouraging, supportive and they were a large part of making our special day so incredible. Krystle Allen is amazing! She was patient, yet directive, and so sweet. I would not have survived the chaos without her. Planning a wedding, and then being in a wedding, are such special experiences and there is no other team and no other venue that I would have rather shared this day with. I highly recommend them anyone looking for the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ainsworth House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Sierra! It was our pleasure to work with you and support you on the day. Best wishes for an amazing life together!

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

Ainsworth House and Gardens was perfect for my wedding ceremony and reception and could not have been happier with choosing to get married here! I loved working with Nancy to plan my big day and she and the owner, Kevin, were very responsive and helpful from Day 1. I loved the historic home and the gardens are so well kept and beautiful! So many areas to take gorgeous wedding photos! The price is very competitive and they do not nickel and dime you for everything like other venues and having Nancy as my coordinator was included! Although I live in Nashville, Nancy made the process very easy and efficient, fitting me in when I was visiting and making sure I was able to get what I needed as I planned from far away. The list of preferred vendors was extremely helpful, but I loved that we were able to ultimately choose who we wanted and Nancy helped facilitate that connection if necessary. For example, I decided to use chairs from another company instead of the chairs at Ainsworth and Nancy helped me price out the best deal! She was very organized and made sure to ask all of the right questions to get even the littlest details nailed down and to make sure I was happy. They also allowed me to bring in all of my personal decor-like cornhole boards and different signs and things and gave suggestions on where to put it all. She was so patient and understanding and I could not have asked for a better venue or coordinator. I received so many compliments on the venue and gardens from our guests and what a great time they had. My wedding day was perfect and that was in large part because of Nancy and the Ainsworth House. I highly recommend them for any special event and I cannot thank them enough for everything!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Ainsworth House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Ashley - It was our pleasure to be of assistance. Wishing you a wonderful life together!!

Hillary · Married on 06/04/2017

We truly could not be more satisfied with the service we received or the beauty of the space. From the very beginning, Kevin greeted us with enthusiasm and gave us a thorough tour of the gorgeous house and gardens. Kevin, Nancy, and Renee all responded to our emails promptly as we planned our big day. Not only is the venue competitively priced, but many items were included in the price of the venue that we otherwise would have needed to rent if we had used a different venue (tables and chairs, tablecloths and napkins, centerpiece components, etc.) Kevin provided us with a list of preferred vendors, which was very helpful to have as we researched our options, and we ended up using several of the preferred vendors. Knowing that these vendors already had a positive relationship with the venue and were familiar with the venue's layout and resources was very reassuring. Several guests came up to us during our reception to say how much they loved Ainsworth House. We would recommend the venue without hesitation to anyone planning an event.

Connie · Married on 04/30/2017

We had our wedding at Ainsworth House & Gardens the end of April, 2017, and it was an amazing venue in every way! From our very first contact and tour with Kevin, through the planning process and to our wedding day, we felt confident every detail was being carefully and thoughtfully considered. The coordinators, Nancy then Krystle, met with us several times, and were always super responsive anytime we reached out with a question. They helped us keep on track, and helped immensely by making planning suggestions along the way. Kevin officiated for us, and performed a beautiful wedding ceremony that was really meaningful to us, and enjoyable for our guests, too. Krystle and her team were outstanding, making sure things went according to plan, keeping things on schedule, and attending to EVERY little detail so we didn't have to stress about anything. We couldn't have done it without her! We are still thrilled with our experience at Ainsworth House and highly recommend couples check this place out!!! ~Connie & Walt

Dana · Married on 04/22/2017

I definitely recommend Ainsworth House & Gardens for your wedding or whatever event you are planning. They were wonderful with everything! They helped recommend vendors for my daughter's wedding and for all the little things that we never thought of. They were kind and courteous and helped make this a wonderful spectacular wedding! Hats off to Kevin and Renee for helping make my daughter's wedding a very special day indeed!

Brandee · Married on 02/25/2017

This venue is so beautiful and I love history behind it. Everything about this place is perfect for my winter wedding in February

Alanna · Married on 02/11/2017

This is such a charming, romantic, beautiful setting with an absolutely fabulous owner and staff. If you are looking for a beautiful Oregon wedding, you must check out Ainsworth House and Gardens!

Meaghen · Married on 09/29/2016

We just booked this venue for next Sept. When we met with Kevin at the venue, it looked small and we were not sure if it would work for us... But as we got the full view of the place we fell in love! Everything is done so beautifully! He has a list of everything to try to make things easier and cheaper, they have so many things to use for your wedding at it cuts cost, including so very well nice centerpeices. They do set up and clean up, plus you can do outside or inside and the whole venue its yours!

Katelyn · Married on 07/25/2016

My husband and I got married in July 2016 at the Ainsworth House. It was the only venue we toured because we fell in love! Looking back, we're still thrilled with our choice.
    The entire team was very welcoming and helpful. Nancy was sweet and patient when working through all the details and provided advice when we needed it. She and her team helped the whole event run smoothly.
    The grounds are beautiful. The flowers were in bloom and provided a great backdrop for the ceremony and photos after. They recently redid their ceremony walkway, which made it more accessible for our guests. My groom really enjoyed having the private room to get ready (and the air conditioning). The bride's room was great as well and only having to go down a few steps and straight to the aisle was very convenient.
    They were able to provide linens to match our color scheme and also have other table decor and items such as shepherd hooks and easels for use.
    Our wedding was perfect we received so many compliments on our venue. Thanks to the Ainsworth team!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Ainsworth House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Katelyn - It was a delight get to know you, work with you and support your dreams. We hope you are enjoying your first Thanksgiving as a married couple!

Kristine · Married on 07/03/2016

This venue is beyond beautiful and Kevin & Nancy were absolutely fantastic!! My husband & I got married in early July 2016 at the Ainsworth house with the ceremony outside under the large tree & the reception in their reception building. The venue does not need many decorations as it is filled with beautiful gardens. We got nothing but compliments on how gorgeous the venue was among the gardens, the grove, & throughout. A few details of the venue: the capacity is 125, there is no cake cutting fee or corkage fee (HUGE savings), and they offer a list of preferred vendors that you may choose from, but do not require you to use them.
    Nancy was our coordinator & she was ESSENTIAL to making our day wonderful. She was so incredibly supportive, responsive, kind, patient, & organized. She told me that her job was to make sure that, if anything went wrong the day of the wedding, I had absolutely no idea about it. I knew she was going to be perfect at that moment. Not everything will be perfect on the day of your wedding. Something is bound to not go as planned, whether something small or major. As the bride & groom, after months of planning & organizing (& spending a large sum of money on all the details of a wedding), it is wonderful to be able to truly enjoy your wedding day without the stress of every detail or questions. We loved her!
    Kevin was our officiant and was perfect! He officiates at the majority of ceremonies held at the venue, so he is experienced, offering great incite, subtle wit, & a lovely accent :) He is also incredibly kind & considerate! He met us in NYC during his vacation to discuss our ceremony, since we live on the East coast. We loved working with him!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Ainsworth House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you both so very much for these very kind words!! We were delighted to be part of your day and wish you every blessings for everything that lies ahead. Any time you are in town, you are always welcome to come by to see the gardens and say Hello!! Happy Trails!

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

I do not think I can do justice to Ainsworth House and how happy everything was. From our first initial visit with Kevin to our meetings with Nancy everything was just made easy. The grounds are beautiful and the reception area is just has lovely. From the time the wedding started for our daughter and son-in-law everything was done we just got to sit back and relax. I would highly recommend this venue.

Kevin and Nancy are easily the best people to work with in the state of Oregon when it comes to planning your event. They are so accommodating and trustworthy. I would recommend them to anyone! Love them!

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

We were able to have an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception. With planning for almost a year, our wedding day turned out perfect all because of the staff and location! Most beautiful place ever and the staff help you through the entire day. Thank you!!!! You made my day perfect!

Kelsey · Married on 04/16/2016

Ainsworth House is the perfect venue for a wedding! Not only are the grounds gorgeous, but Kevin and Krystle were extremely helpful throughout the planning process. They have lists for all of their recommended vendors, which made the planning process so much easier. Additionally, they have tables, chairs, linens, and centerpieces that can all be used free of charge. They are very flexible; the day before our wedding, we decided to move the ceremony outside and they had no problem arranging this. Everything was set up perfectly and it was a very low stress day for us. Thank you for helping make our day so special!

The Ainsworth house is not only a beautiful venue, but Nancy is extremely organized and will make everything go smoothly. I highly recommend having your wedding here.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Ainsworth House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate it greatly!

We absolutely LOVE Ainsworth House & Gardens. So much so, that when it was time to renew our vows, we just had to come back! Kevin, Nancy & Their entire team are incredible! We had our ceremony AND the reception there and could not be happier with the beautiful accommodations they provided. It is the perfect place for a stunning wedding inside and/or outside in the gardens. Nancy is an onsite wedding planning and excellent at making sure everything runs smoothly. Their additional help staff were top notch too! You definitely get way more than you pay for! LESS WORRIES!!

I was amazed at how many people commented on the beauty of the venue. It worked perfect for our wedding and we loved all of it. The grounds were amazing and the set up worked great. Everyone was responsive, professional and helpful.

Erin · Married on 08/14/2015

If I could give Kevin and Nancy at Ainsworth House 10 stars, I would. They worked tirelessly to help my reception vision turn into a reality. Nancy responded quickly, making planning with her easy. She helped me maximize the space of the venue in order to enjoy all parts of the garden. She offered invaluable advice about selecting vendors. The reason my wedding was successful was because of the Ainsworth team. Without their planning and genuine interest in my event, it would have flopped! I would recommend them to anyone with a small guest list (the only downside is they accommodate up to 125 guests).

Barbi · Married on 08/08/2015

As a Caterer in Oregon, we have attended and catered countless weddings, including our own children and family members. We Highly recommend Ainsworth House as Wedding Venue - not only for it's beauty, but our experience Yesterday was outstanding!
    It was the most Beautiful & heartfelt Wedding we've ever attended! Pastor Kevin's words were so eloquent and beautiful, encompassing the Bride, Groom & guests in the Spirit of love. The event coordinator, Nancy also was very friendly and professional.
    The venue, with it's lush gardens & décor and the buildings were perfect for Weddings of around 100 people. We highly recommend them! - Barbi Slick, Slick's Big Time BBQ, caterer

Megan · Married on 07/30/2015

My husband and I had a very hard time finding a venue. We decided on Ainsworth House for several reasons but the main one being the beautiful ponderosa pine on the lawn. We just knew we had to have our wedding here. Kevin gave us our tour in the middle of fall/winter and even then we fell in love. Nancy was amazing for all of our meetings, and even though she could not be there on our big day, Krystle was there and she was incredible! Kevin was our officiant and we got nothing but raves from our guests about how excellent he was and of course we thought so too! I cannot say enough about this place. Ainsworth House & Gardens is the most beautiful venue and I would recommend it to everyone!!

Celeste · Married on 07/26/2015

Our experience at the Ainsworth House & Gardens was extremely positive. Nancy and Kevin were excellent at explaining everything we needed to do to make our special day run smoothly. Nancy helped us every step of the way. She was unbelievably helpful in the planning process and invaluable during the actual wedding day, taking care of our every need. Kevin officiated our ceremony. He was very professional, charismatic and kind. He discussed every part of the ceremony together with us and let us know everything we needed to do. Both Kevin and Nancy were more than accommodating during the entire process. The venue is absolutely stunning, a picturesque garden and house that is both very charming and classy. I’d highly recommend the Ainsworth house for your wedding experience.

Ryan & Celeste

Joshua · Married on 07/17/2015

This venue is beautiful and the staff is wonderful. We had our ceremony under the giant pine tree (I am a Montana boy), and the reception was in the reception hall. Having the wedding and reception in the same location made the day much more enjoyable and everyone had a great time. Kevin and Nancy answered every question we had and were so helpful. Our day was stress-free and we had the wedding of our dreams!