Ahwatukee Travel Reviews

John · Married on 11/18/2018

Great service. Great wedding planning

Sent on 12/21/2016

Khalia · Married on 05/05/2018

I had the wedding of my dreams in Cancun and I would not have been able to do it without Carol's help! She is very patient, very knowledgeable and she genuinely cared about making sure that we had everything we needed for our trip. We had about ~60 guests for 5 days in Cancun - flying in from all over the US and she worked with everyone in my group (all in different time zones and with different levels of travel experience). I'm so grateful to have had the pleasure of working with her.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Gayle · Married on 01/07/2018

Carol is precise, professional, and we loved her! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Kathy · Married on 08/05/2017

Had a great trip to Costa Rica. Everything went like clockwork. Very relaxing. No worries. Carol was a great help in planning our trip and including all the things we requested.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Professional and knowledgeable in the world of travel!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Carol Rice for my October 2016 wedding in Puerto Aventuras Mexico. You NEED to work with her! She knows the questions that need to be asked, and keeps everything on schedule to your timeline. My guests had nothing but great feedback on working with Carol. Her communication was great, she kept me on track, and was always available with quick response to email or phone. Working with Carol made my wedding exactly as I wanted, stress-free and fun! Thank you Carol, you are wonderful!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Carol!!!!!! I would not have been able to plan such an amazing trip without her help!!! We had a group of about 30 who mostly were traveling internationally for the first time and she was able to give me a play by play as to what we should expect and it was spot on!! Her attention to detail is just so great and put a lot of our groups nerves at ease. She made planning this trip and wedding so simple and easy!!! And of course we had a blast!!! Thanks Carol for helping plan a trip of a lifetime!!!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Teresa · Married on 10/08/2016

super easy and wonderful to deal with

ron · Married on 10/08/2016

Carol and Darrel took care of everything! It was arranged very well. Even transportation from the airport to the resort hotel. Once we hit the hotel the wonderful staff tended to every need from there. super value. great entertainment and other things to do depending on your interest. daily activities for children as well. a nice assortment of restaurants to choose from. our trip was total with airfare, transportation and insurance $2600 for a couple. I would definitely do this again and would use Ahwatukee Travel.

Nicholas · Married on 10/08/2016

Book them! They made everything extremely easy

Katie · Married on 05/20/2016

Carol was so amazing to work with, she worked directly with me to find convenient times to meet or talk on the phone which was great because I have busy work schedule. She payed attention to every detail I wanted and made our trip amazing. My husband and I had so many ideas of the things we wanted to do on our trip that we felt overwhelmed with what to do but Carol helped us narrow down our options by her suggestions and experience. Thanks again Ahwatukee Travel!!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

samantha · Married on 08/08/2013

Carol is the best person to work with! She is extremely knowledgeable and very prompt when returning phone calls and emails. You can tell she has been in the business a long time because she can answer all of your questions and even ask you a ton more you would have never thought of! Carol is detail oriented and a pleasure to work with! If we ever get to do a vow renewal, I am calling her again to plan everything!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/04/2009

Working with Carol has been the best experience! She is so knowledgeable on destinations and resorts and actually has been to most places herself. She knows how to pair you with the right place that best suits your needs for your wedding. The best part is that she is on top of everything, our flights for 40 people got cancelled due to a tropical storm and she was right on top of it and had everyone's flights rescheduled by the next day. I don't know what we would have done without her! I would strongly recommend booking with her, she is truly the best and now I've had several family and friends use her and they would all agree! Thanks Carol

Sent on 01/07/2017

Stacey · Married on 11/23/2007

Carol is amazing! She definitely has your best interest at heart. It's not easy planning a destination wedding, especially if you have guests on a budget and you want to make everyone happy. Carol has first-hand experience with many of the resorts and has even planned her own vacations around popular resorts so she can provide feedback from her personal experience! My destination wedding took place at the Bahia Principe Riviera Maya. Carol helped me and all of my 33 guests book their trip. We even had a hurricane hit our resort a few weeks prior but she worked closely with the resort to assure me and my guests that all was good for our arrival. Everything turned our amazing! We are very lucky to have Carol to help us with our wedding and we still work with her today. Book with Carol at Ahwatukee Travel, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/03/2017