AH Specialities Reviews

13 | Tomball, TX

13 Reviews for AH Specialities

Nicole Lekas · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Pick this team! You can't go wrong!

I absolutely love this team! They did my engagement photos, bridal portraits, and all of the females in my bridal party the day of my wedding. They were super accommodating even when my go-to hair stylist had a Covid scare and had to cancel on me at the last minute. Karley was my main stylist but the entire team is so talented and professional. Everyone's hair and makeup turned out lovely! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • F

Faryn Fort · Married on 01/02/2021

AH Specialties is the way to go for your wedding day hair and makeup!

Allison and her girls did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. They listened to what we wanted (or didn’t want) and executed it perfectly. Some of my wedding party left their look solely up to their discretion and it was always a beautiful result. Some of our wedding party is normally a little hard to please, but they made it look easy. AH Specialties is highly professional yet super fun and upbeat (and on time!). Perfect for your wedding day needs! 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Emalie

Emily · Married on 10/09/2020

A wonderful team that did an excellent job

Allison and her team were awesome! My family and I do not usually wear much makeup so we were all a little nervous. She exceeded our expectations and made us all look and feel beautiful. She and her team are all super sweet and made us feel so comfortable. She did an incredible job, I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/10/2020

AH Specialities's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Emalie! We had such a great day with all of you! It was so fun being with your family again at such a beautiful wedding venue!
  • Michelle

Michelle Lopez · Married on 08/01/2020

Excellent Job!

Bailley did a great job doing hair for my bridesmaid, my MIL, and myself. She also did makeup for me and I was left amazed at what a great job she did. She listened so patiently and was easy to work with from the very beginning when I did my bridal hair/makeup trial all the way to the wedding day when she prepped me to walk down the aisle feeling beautiful and ready for my groom. I recommend AH Specialities for anyone who wants to feel stunning with hair and make up and wants a beautiful job done.

Sent on 08/10/2020

AH Specialities's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our wonderful artist Bailley. We are so happy to hear that your wedding day hair and makeup experience was all you hoped it would be! Wishing you marry years of happiness!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fields · Married on 03/06/2020

Great stylist!

Karley did a great job as the head hair and make-up stylist for my wedding. At my trial/bridals, she took the time to get to know what I liked and then happily tweaked some minor things for the big day. Karley and another stylist did the hair and make-up for many of my bridesmaids, our flower girl, and my mom. We had no complaints with their service, and they made everything look beautiful! Allison the owner was also very attentive to emails. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/01/2020

AH Specialities's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Stephanie! You were all so stunning and I know Karley loved being with you throughout the process!

Amanda & Jonathan · Married on 11/10/2019

AH Specialties

Allison’s team was recommended from a friend and it was a great decision to use them for my wedding. They are professional, talented, and passionate about making sure myself as the bride, the mothers, and my bridesmaids were all taken care of and looking stunning for the wedding day. Our pictures turned out amazing and everyone looked so great thanks to our make up and hair job! I would recommend anyone in need of hair or make up services to AH Specialties. Thank you to Allison and her team for sharing the best day of our lives with us!

Sent on 01/08/2020

AH Specialities's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I know the stylist had such a great with you all! Thanks for putting your trust in us for such a special day!

Katrina Morgan · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup Team

Allison and her team did a phenomenal job for my daughters wedding. They were on time, professional, and finished all 13 of us as scheduled.

Sent on 01/02/2020

AH Specialities's reply:

Thank you so much Katrina. It was such a fun day with you all! Thanks for trusting us with such an important day in your daughters life!

Cara Bretz · Married on 11/09/2019

Literally the best ever!

If only I could give Allison and her team more than 5 stars!!! I used Allison for my hair and makeup for my bridals and wedding day, as well as for my bridal party and our moms. Allison was so professional and nice and easy to talk to during the whole process. I went in with a few ideas and photos of what I wanted for my hair and makeup and Allison took my example photos and turned me into a princess!!! Everyone in my bridal party loved their hair and makeup too! I am sooooo happy with how I looked on my wedding day and the makeup looks even better in the photos! I would recommend them to literally anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

AH Specialities's reply:

Thank you so much Cara! We loved being a part of your special day! Everyone looked so beautiful and were such pleasure to work with.
  • AK..

Kaylan · Married on 09/28/2019

AHS is the best!

Love Love Love AHS! Allison and Bailley are so great to work with and extremely talented! Bailley did my makeup for my bridals as well as my hair/makeup for the day of and Allison did my hair for bridals. Bailley made me feel absolutely beautiful even though I did not have a specific look in mind! Both her and Allison slayyyy at hair and gave me volume I didn't even know was possible! Highly recommend

Sent on 11/08/2019

AH Specialities's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylan! Bailley and I both loved playing a part in your wedding process. Wishing you many years of happiness!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/03/2019

So talented and made my dream look come to life!

Allison is amazingly talented and wonderful to work with. She is guaranteed to make your vision come to life for your special day. My bridesmaids and mom looked absolutely stunning. All of our makeup looks great in my wedding photos. Allison has the sweetest spirit and is a must-have for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/11/2019

AH Specialities's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweetest words Taylor. It was our pleasure to work with you all on your special day! :)
  • Bayley

Bayley Jacobs · Married on 02/23/2019

AMAZING experience from trials, to bridals, to the big day!

My wedding planner recommended Allison and her team when I was looking for a hair and makeup team. I have never had my hair or makeup professionally done, so I really didn’t know what to expect but my experience with Allison and her team was the BEST. Allison worked with me at my trials to figure out exactly what kind of look I wanted and assured me that nothing would be over the top. I felt comfortable with her from the minute I walked in the door and I was able to totally trust her recommendations and advice. We made some tweaks for my bridal photos and finally for the big day. I have very fine hair and was worried about my braid and up do staying put for so many hours, but Allison made it happen! She and her team worked so well together and all of my girls LOVED their results. We had so much fun spending the morning with Allison and her team - they were so easy to get along with and just felt like hanging with old friends. I highly recommend AH Specialties to anyone needing hair and makeup services for any occasion!

Sent on 10/20/2019

AH Specialities's reply:

You are too sweet Bayley! We had the very best time with all of you! Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful review!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/24/2016

Allison was so sweet and willing to listen to my ideas, but still provide me with some feedback. I am usually very particular about my hair/makeup and she made me feel very comfortable and confident in her abilities.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/03/2014

Highly Recommend

Allison and her team were amazing, From the moment I got engaged I knew I wanted to be a AH Specialties Bride. I had i think 12 people for hair and makeup that day, need less to say I had a wild bunch. Allison and her team made it so stress free for me, they kept all the girls on time and made my vision come true. Allison worked with me and all my last min changes that I had on the day of my wedding from changing my hairstyle to adding more people. Thank you Allison and your team for dealing with all of us crazy girls that day and being able to accommodate all my last min changes.

Sent on 01/02/2020

AH Specialities's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ashley! We had such a fun day with you all! Best of luck and prayers for many years of happiness!