33 Reviews for Agnostic Weddings

Non-religious (8)
Customized Vows (7)
Agnostic (6)

amazing work!!! Great service !!!!

Profile Picture User7550892, [Private], 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I are not religious but still wanted to have a meaningful wedding ceremony. We looked for wedding officiants that understood and had experience marrying couples like us. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. Sasha is a thoughtful and responsive professional and a wonderful speaker. From the beginning of the process of planning our wedding Sasha worked with us to make our ceremony our own, both by incorporating our wants and ideas and by suggesting improvements and new ideas based on her own experience. And she had so many great ideas. She always responded quickly to our questions and concerns. She organized the entire ceremony and made the process almost effortless on our part. On the day of our wedding Sasha kept us calm and in the moment. She led a heartfelt and joyous ceremony, and many of our guests commented to us about how much they enjoyed Sasha and the ceremony. We are so thankful to have had Sasha as our officiant and give her our strongest possible endorsement. Thank you Sasha!

Profile Picture Joe, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Sasha was absolutely perfect from our first phone call to the ceremony on our wedding day. My husband and I had a long engagement and we both knew the first thing on our to-do wedding list was to find an officiant who would honor our values without being religious. The first meeting was in Sasha’s home and we immediately felt we made the right choice. Sasha just shines with joy and has a calming presence. Sasha was so patient with our several rounds of edits and additions, and gave great feedback on our vows. I can’t believe how affordable her rates are given the time and energy she spends in customizing each ceremony script. Sasha put us at ease on the wedding day (5/28/17) and we received great compliments from our guests on how wonderful the ceremony and Sasha was. I cannot recommend Sasha more highly to couples looking for the best officiant!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Very good....!!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

Profile Picture User7543600, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

To my wife and me, the most important part of our wedding day was the ceremony and ours was incredible because of Sasha! She personalized our ceremony script to exactly how we wanted it. We are not religious and wanted our ceremony to focus on our love for each other. Sasha helped us write our own vows and she made sure they were aligned in tone, length, humor, etc. On the day of the wedding her calming presence was much welcomed. She made my wife and I feel comfortable with no surprises. We received many compliments from our guests after the ceremony. We will be recommending Sasha to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Spencer, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows

absolutely amazing service!! Very nice work!!

Profile Picture User7520713, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I found Sasha here on Wedding Wire and knew immediately she was the right fit for our wedding. I wanted a non-religious ceremony that would strike the right tone for my Christian family. I was nervous about arguing with an officiant about excluding bible verses and gender roles but lo and behold came Sasha to the rescue! She was eloquent, funny and came up with the perfect script that encompassed exactly what we wanted. I don't think anyone even noticed that there was no god-talk or scripture in the ceremony.

The process was really fun too. We went to her house and met her lovely family including all her pets (animal lover = more bonus points). She made me my favorite tea and let us go nuts highlighting all our favorite things in her big script book. I was also blown away by how great her price was and that she was willing to commute from Long Beach to Burbank. You can tell she truly loves what she does and it shows in her enthusiasm and support she gave us throughout the entire process.

Thank you Sasha for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture User7822821, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, Agnostic

Sasha was so amazing, laid back, happy, and easy to work with.. Her approach for putting together a ceremony is perfect. She has you go through a laminated book of phrases, quotes, and excerpts that she has used or found over the years and circle or underline any you like in a grease pen. She then combines the phrases and ideas you have indicated into a ceremony draft, which she sends to you to review or edit as you please. The final product is a beautifully custom crafted ceremony for you and your beloved. Literally every one of my 14 wedding guests commented to me that she was fantastic and they loved the ceremony.

Profile Picture Leigh, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sasha was absolutely wonderful. Not only did she officiate the wedding, but she helped us with our vows as well. Sasha's calm and confident demeanor are just what you need on your wedding day. If you are looking for a non-religious ceremony, I highly recommend Agnostic Weddings.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows

What can we say? Sasha made our wedding so special! Her unique and pleasant voice was admired and complimented by many of our guests. We sought her out after witnessing her professionalism and beautiful delivery at our friend's wedding. She was there from A-Z for our entire wedding process and was very effective also in keeping us on track with our vows. Because she was so organized, she made us feel at ease which made us have one less item to worry about. She arrived on time the day of and made sure we were cared for after the wedding with the marriage license. We highly recommend her if you are looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Your officiant is of course a crucial aspect of your big day. My wife & I were elated to have found Sasha from Agnostic Weddings. She was, without a doubt, a pleasure to work with and just a cool person. She made us feel comfortable, helped calm us before the ceremony, and even helped us get ready and our flower girl with her crown. Thank you Sasha for enduring the extreme heat on the day of the wedding to be part of one of the best days of our lives. Without question we recommend Agnostic Weddings to everyone. Yvonne & Jill

Profile Picture Yvonne, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sasha made the most important part of our big day as magical and perfect as we could ever have hoped for. She was very quick getting us her scripts, making revisions based on our input, and she helped us write our own vows (and provided excellent and prompt feedback once we had completed them). She performed the ceremony not as if it were her millionth one and it was just another day at the alter, but like she really knew us and what we mean to each other. She was so great at incorporating what makes us individuals into this thing that was making us a couple, without forgetting that we are still individuals! Sasha gave us more than we ever thought to expect. She's the best!

Profile Picture User5603118, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Agnostic

There are not enough words to express how great Sasha is. We had Sasha as our Officiant for our wedding recently and what a wonderful, calming, soothing, sweet, emotional, down to earth experience she offered. Sasha is so personable; upon meeting Sasha we instantly knew she was the one for us. She was very comforting to us and tailored our script especially for us. Sasha is very professional, available when ever we needed her, on time, and she had our script ready to go within a week! On the day of our wedding, Sasha had everything together we did have to worry about a thing! She was so calm and sweet, our guests were so amazed at how beautiful a wedding ceremony could be centered on the love between two people without any religion. Sasha offered us more than we could ever ask for and we are so grateful to of had her apart of special day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sasha was wonderful! From our first meeting with her, through the ceremony, she perfectly hit a balance of working with you to write the ceremony and giving you the space to figure some of it out yourself. She invited us to her home for a consultation and really took time to get to know us and find words that would be genuine for us. It was very important to us that we have a personal ceremony, we did not want cookie cutter. We are also not members of organized religion, but decided not to go with a friend or family member as officiant because we wanted a bit more of a professional feel to the ceremony. Sasha nailed it! Rarely do people comment on the ceremony at a wedding, most people are in it for the party :) but we got so many complements on how touching and true our ceremony was. Sasha made it the best 30 minutes of our life! Thank you!

Profile Picture Halie, 10/17/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Non-religious

When my husband and I started doing little tidbits of wedding planning early on, I gave him the task of finding our officiant. Neither one of us are religious so we wanted someone that totally got "us". We set up a meeting with Sasha to go over ceremony script ideas and so she could get to know us as a couple a little bit better. Sasha is incredibly down to earth and funny. We went to her home, sat down at her dinner table and talked and proceeded to go through a binder that had MANY options for a personalized script. I cannot begin to explain how easy it was to get through this process. My husband and I went through each section and picked what we liked and what we wanted tweaked. We threw some money at her and went on our way. A few days later we had pieced out script put together and did a few further edits and BAM we were done! We still had to write our vows but the majority of it was finished. So easy! Sasha was always very quick to respond to any emails and gave great advice as she's been doing this for a little while.

Come ceremony day, Sasha checked on both of us, went over a couple of last minute things and we were all set to get married. Our ceremony was beautiful and honestly, Sasha was the perfect officiant. We got tons of compliments on her after the ceremony. Thanks again Sasha, you made our ceremony perfect, special and completely "us".

Profile Picture Jayme, 10/10/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Agnostic

Our wedding was on 10.3.15 and we are so SO happy that we had Sasha as our officiant. Her "book of ceremony pieces" that you choose readings out of are absolutely beautiful and you have lots of choices. We loved that we could personalize the ceremony with Sasha's book but it wasn't hard because she already did the hard work for you! She was so professional and helpful during the planning phase, and don't even get me started on the wedding day. She came to meet each of us before the ceremony and to run through things quickly. She was so calm and happy and positive which is exactly what I needed. During the ceremony she was sincere and spoke beautifully. We could not have been happier with Sasha as our officiant and recommend her 101%!! Get her before someone else books her on your date!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My SO and I are long-distance, and immigration is a factor in our relationship because we are from different countries. Sasha happily worked with us and our unique situation to create a beautiful ceremony that honored our story and where we are at in our journey together. She was absolutely wonderful, and we can't imagine anyone else would have made our ceremony as perfect as she did.

We honestly can't recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture User5618749, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

We cannot praise Sasha enough for the amazing ceremony. Everyone kept telling us after how beautiful the ceremony was and how awesome she was. Her energy and positivity is so strong and comforting! You can really tell she takes the time to get to know each couple she works with and takes pride that you have chosen her for your special day. We even had an uninvited guest show up and she stepped in to calmly remove the guest and then took a few minutes to speak with my groom and get everyone back in the mood and ready for a wedding! She is so responsive and really goes with the flow. We can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Rae, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sash was amazing!! We have received so many compliments about our ceremony. It was unforgettable. The planning process was so much fun. She made it stress free and wrote a beautiful ceremony we will never forget.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the first time we met up with Sasha to discuss what we wanted for our wedding, we knew in an instant that we just had to have her as our wedding officiant!

Sasha just has a way of making you feel very comfortable and it was very easy to connect with her. You can also tell that she sincerely wants the best for your ceremony and made the whole initial steps very easy to take in figuring out what we want for our wedding.

She's also very professional and goes above and beyond. She was very patient when there were lulls in communication on our part (running around and planning a wedding can get overwhelming for brides as you all know), and was very helpful and prompt in answering questions.

She also wrote a beautiful ceremony script that has just the right amount of duration---not too long, not too short, and one that truly reflects our love and our personality.

She also helped make sure that the wedding vows that my wife and I wrote go together without giving away any of the content of what the other wrote, and we didn't even have to worry about where to put our vows because they're included in this small book that has our ceremony's script and vows in it, which she gave to us as a keepsake. How awesome is that?

She also arrived an hour early to make sure that the string quartet know when to start playing music for particular parts, and she collaborated with the photographers and videographers as well to make sure that taking shots and videos will go smoothly and they'll know what to expect beforehand, which I think is awesome and I never would have expected for an officiant to care about, but Sasha is definitely a super woman!

I definitely highly recommend Sasha to anyone who's getting married!!!

Thank you so much for sharing our special day with us, Sasha!!

Profile Picture dianne, 10/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I love Sasha!!!! She is such a nice, charming, beautiful woman, who was so caring and understanding. When we gave her the wrong time for the ceremony, she still got there "early" and did everything we needed to get through the big day. It was a comfort to have her there, and when we were too rushed to give her our final payment on the day of, she just told us not to worry and we'd work that out later.

We had many people comment on how lovely Sasha was and what a great job she did.

Profile Picture Tiara, 9/26/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sasha is simply the best. She goes above and beyond for you, and truly makes you wedding day special. We loved creating our ceremony skript with her. The rehearsal was awesome. On our wedding day she helped my family when they were rushing to get everything ready. Made us feel calm during the chaos right before. I'm just so grateful we came across her. And we will recommend her to everyone we know. We will never forget her and how special she made our day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Do yourself a favor and have Sasha with Agnostic Weddings do your wedding.  This was the best decision we made!!!!

We met with Sasha months before our wedding and instantly we had a connection with her.  She is one of the sweetest and honest people you will ever meet.  Neither my now wife or I are religious and we wanted a special ceremony that highlighted our love and commitment rather that organized religion.  Sasha made everything so special!!! She was so organized and made us feel like we were her only clients.  My wife found her on theknot.com and she has great reviews there as well.  There was not a dry eye in the building when she spoke.  She personalized the entire ceremony and made it so special.  I feel so lucky to have met Sasha and now have her as a friend.  She also traslated the ceremony to Farsi for my grandmother, such a nice thing to do :)

Do yourself a favor, have Sasha do your wedding, it will exceed all of your expectations!!!

Profile Picture Hamid, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sasha was the perfect choice for our wedding. We customized a ceremony based on her extensive book of suggestions, and it came out beautifully. I don't think most people even noticed that we never included a prayer or mention of God! We love the printed booklet of our vows; it will become a cherished memento. Sasha is also just a cool, down-to-earth person, just the type of person you want around you on your crazy wedding day. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Kolleen, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sasha is amazing. She was the epitome of professionalism and really cared that my husband and I had an amazing experience. She worked with us to craft a ceremony that met all our needs, and did not hesitate to revise and re-write as many times as we needed in order to achieve the perfect script.

My husband and I met Sasha at her home in Long Beach while we were in town for wedding planning, and we spent an hour and a half going through the different pieces of writing she had. I had a piece saved that I had found years ago and had held on to, and Sasha was able to integrate it into the ceremony perfectly. She encouraged my husband and I to finish our vows and then not re-read them, because a wedding is "a ceremony, not a performance". I am very grateful to Sasha for her calming presence, her well wishes, and her wisdom in creating the perfect ceremony.

Our friends and family raved about her. They all thought her ceremony was well written, she was clear, concise and eloquent in her delivery, and most importantly - the ceremony was about us. I highly, highly recommend Sasha to anyone considering a non-religious officiant.

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/23/14, 5 Reviews