Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop Reviews

200 | Milwaukee, WI

200 Reviews for Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop

Aggie's has been incredible to work with! The owner is very sweet and very accommodating. She made us feel like we were family, which is something we didn't get at other places we had looked at. They are making us a tier cake, sheet cakes, and 100 cannolis!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jenn · Married on 07/08/2016

Everyone says they make the best cakes, but Aggie's actually does. From consultation, to the wedding, they accommodated our needs, provided excellent service, and gave us the cake we envisioned for our wedding. Our cake was not only delicious (countless praise from guests) but it was absolutely stunning and affordable! We will be life-long customers of this tasty bakery!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Kylie · Married on 07/03/2016

I cannot imagine choosing any place other than Aggie’s for our wedding cake! Debbie was so friendly, helpful and talented! She could not have made things any easier. The cake was delicious! People are still talking about it! We will definitely be doing business with them again. They were such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2016
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! Great communication and flexibility with the size of cake we needed. Aggies will also provide us an anniversary cake baked and decorated fresh, instead of just freezing the top tier.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Erin · Married on 06/04/2016

I highly suggest Aggie's bakery. Debbie is easy to work with and does such a great job. Not only was our wedding cake delicious but our sweets table turned out so great with mini cupcakes, eau claires, fruit tarts, brownies and more! Everything looked beautiful and tasted great!

Sent on 06/16/2016

We had a white cake and chocolate and red velvet cupcakes from Aggie's at our wedding. Everyone was raving about how amazing everything was! The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing, same with the cupcakes! I will definitely be going to Aggie's for any future events.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Rebecca · Married on 01/08/2016

We opted for a cake top only and four different flavors of cupcakes. The bakery was delicious, the tasting was fun and the vendor arrived on site at exactly the requested time and stayed to see that the bakery was correctly placed on the table. There were only 6 cupcakes left- everyone kept enjoying them throughout the night. Cupcakes were beautifully decorated as we had requested.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/18/2015

Aggie's Bakery was amazing! We selected them early in our wedding planning and they proved to be incredibly delicious. They also provide an anniversary cake, so the "freezing the top layer" tradition is unnecessary!

Sent on 12/22/2015

We loved working with Debbie at Aggies on our Wedding cake this past November! She was an absolutely pleasure to work with and she was extremely accommodating. I did not want a big 4-tier cake at all, just something smaller and classic, with sheet cakes for the majority of the guests (to keep the price down). My colors were Navy & Gold, and Debbie helped design a beautiful 2-tier round cake with Gold fondant on the bottom layer and a large navy flower. We loved it - their marble cake was amazing!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

L · event on: 11/12/2015

I called Aggie's Bakery from Texas on November 10th hoping to find a vender in West Allis that could deliver some sweets to my father who's 90th birthday was on November 12th. I could not find a single online vender to deliver on short notice.

Not only did Aggie's assure me that they could deliver a small package of yummy cupcakes but they were so friendly and happy to help as I would not be there to help my father celebrate his birthday.

Thanks Aggie's !

Sent on 11/11/2015

Arrianne · Married on 10/31/2015

I was considering Simmas as I knew they had great cakes. After the tasting at Aggie's, though, I changed my mind - the cake and filings were just as good and they were slightly cheaper than Simmas. So very glad we went with them, the cake tasted excellent and they did a wonderful job recreating the picture I sent. We had a Halloween wedding and the cake had "bloody" slashes, it was perfect!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Kayle · Married on 10/24/2015

Aggie's was recommended to my by a co-worker. They were so easy to work with and very accommodating. My wedding cake was amazing! They made it everything I wanted and more! I received a lot of compliments on how great it tasted (fun-fetti:).

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kim · Married on 10/10/2015

I ordered my wedding cake through Aggie's. They are personable, knowledgeable, and great to work with. I can't speak more highly of them!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Rhonda · Married on 10/03/2015

Why can't I upload a picture? Our wedding cake was gorgeous! I made changes to the design right at the cutoff, you'd never know. I can't believe how beautiful our cake was. We actually had planned for our cake to be on display longer than usual at our reception because we trusted Aggie's would do a good job. Wow, they did an amazing job. Our cake was so beautiful. The hand piping was flawless. The water fountain didn't work, but no one noticed because that cake was so incredibly beautiful. I purposely chose a high pedestal with the fountain underneath because I wanted the cake to be the center of attention and it was. They made it look effortless. I keep looking at the pictures of the cake thinking wow it looks like a display cake, but it was real, and it was all ours. So happy. Aggie's is incredibly talented and Debbie makes it all look so easy.

Sent on 10/13/2015

We used Aggie's Bakery for our 8.28.15 wedding. We used their services for our two tier wedding cake and desert table. For the amount of deserts we picked to the design we used on our cake they were so affordable and reasonable. Our guest loved the desert table and couldn't stop saying how amazing all the treats were. We had an assortment of deserts for the table. They took care of everything for us, of course, there were certain fees for items/services but well worth the money. There customer service and responsiveness was also great. We had no complaints for this vendor! Highly recommend Aggie's Bakery for deserts and cake.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Elissa · Married on 07/11/2015

We absolutely LOVED our cake made at Aggie's bakery!! Working with the staff was so much fun on our cake tasting day and each flavor tasted amazing! The whole experience at their new bakery was awesome! Going with the cheesecake however was a no brainer :) The prices were very reasonable! The design was gorgeous! I can't believe we were able to have such a gorgeous, tasty cheesecake on our wedding day for such a reasonable price! Will recommend this bakery over and over again to everyone!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Joe A. · Married on 06/20/2015

Aggie's was amazing. We had went to a couple other cake places before them and found out through the honest owner/cake maker that we would be over paying for one places cake. We asked for a custom cake and got one that looked simply perfect in every way. We originally were going to take the cake ourselves to our destination but had to switch and they were completely flexible with that and delivered it on time. Everyone loved it as did we. We can't wait for our anniversary cake to come. Thanks so much for making the perfect cake for our wedding day.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Nancy · Married on 05/02/2015

Aggies provided us with a BEAUTIFUL wedding cake on our special day. It was absolutely DELICIOUS and a work of ART! The cake received many, many rave reviews! Extremely flexible to work with and professional. Debbie and her team definitely earned themselves a bunch of new customers! We highly recommend Aggies Bakery. Definitely ....5 Stars!!!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Jeannine · Married on 12/15/2014

The cake was worth every cent. They went above what I would have expected to make my daughters wedding cake her own.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Anthony · Married on 11/01/2014

Aggies Cake and Pastries is the vendor one should use for that "special event". My wife and I chose them for our wedding cake. We had a special cake made and it turned out incredible and like nothing anyone had seen before. It was a 4 tier birch tree with a lot of detail. People are still ranting about it and it is over a month later. And it tasted as awesome as it looked. Aggies worked well with us and their staff is enjoyable and even helps with calculating size and helps one understand what you really need so there is not excessive left overs.
    The price was more than reasonable and finished quality.....amazing. Hopefully they use pictures of our cake in their Bridal Shows

Sent on 12/07/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

The best! The cake was delicious and delievered without any issues, and the staff at Aggies were very helpful. The guests loved the cake and I can't wait to eat more of it in a year. :)

Sent on 11/06/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

We worked with Debbie for our cake, and she was just phenomenal. Not only was she so accommodating, but she was absolutely grateful for the business and excited throughout the whole process.

Our cake flavors were yellow cake with strawberry filling, and red velvet with cream cheese frosting. The cake decorations were done tastefully and simply. She created spanish lace up the side and worked with my florist to add flowers as well. Her suggestions were always well along the lines of our style.

This small business is the tops! Highly recommended! Please support this business!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Laura · Married on 10/04/2014

Debbie did an amazing job on our cake and was great at helping us to make our decision!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Jaime · Married on 10/04/2014

Hands down, the best cake I've ever tasted. Debbie was one of my very favorite people to work with during the wedding process. She worked with our budget and didn't pressure us to get the biggest, most expensive cake. I had such a great experience with her - any cake I need in the future will definitely go through her.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Tanner · Married on 10/04/2014

We couldn't be more happier with how our wedding cake turned out! We had so many great comments on our cake on how it looked and how it tasted! Thank you!

Sent on 12/27/2014