Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop Reviews

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 5
  • Michael

Michael J Anderson · Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious!

Our wedding cake from Aggie’s was delicious and perfect! The staff was great and easy to work with. Our tasting provided a large sampling of great flavors to choose from. Our 4-tier cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. We also get to go back for a 1-year anniversary cake instead of freezing the top. We’ll be back before that multiple times as we weren’t able to make it out of the tasting with stopping for 3 bags of fresh bakery. Thank you, Aggie’s!

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake!

Aggie's Bakery made us absolutely delicious wedding cakes! We got a three tier showcase cake and two half sheet cakes for our ~160 guest count rather than one giant tiered cake to save some money. This also allowed us to get three different flavors of cake, which was a great way to offer variety to our guests rather than just a traditional wedding cake flavor. My now-husband had the crazy idea to try carrot cake with lemon curd filling instead of the typical cream cheese filling when we went in for our samples and it turned out to be a super delicious, unique flavor that we used as one of our sheet cakes. Try it out! I brought in a photo of a cake with henna-style piping for our Indian wedding and Aggie's recreated the look really well. Overall great cake, great decoration, and no complaints!

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 6

Holly · Married on 07/21/2018

Aggies was very easy to work with. I booked them about a year before our wedding with Debbie. When it came time to finalize the details (numbers, delivery, etc..) Abby was the new contact and she didn't miss a beat. Cake arrived on time and looked exactly how it should have. We had marble cake with raspberry filling and marble cake with cream filling, HIGHLY recommend the raspberry filling!

• Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 07/21/2018

We couldn't of chose a better place to make our cake. It was super easy to make an appointment for cake tasting. My Fiance and I went and they were extremely friendly. The appointment was with Abby and she made it super easy for us. All the cakes were super delicious. We got many compliments on our wedding cake. It was exactly how I wanted it. Simple yet beautiful. I truly recommend this place for your special day!

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 7

Cassidy · Married on 07/19/2018

My husband and I love our sweets table and cake. It was AMAZING and all of our guests were so happy with their treats. Aggie's Bakery was so easy to work with and provided us with us beautiful desserts and we could not be happier with the results. We would recommend them in a heartbeat. Thank you :)

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 8
  • User2623329 · Recently married

Excellent cake! We had a 3 tier cake with chocolate/raspberry, tuxedo (chocolate/vanilla) and red velvet. The cake was beautifully made and we received so many compliments on how yummy it tasted! And Abby was very helpful and responsive throughout the process. Thanks so much!

Alison · Married on 12/30/2017

We worked with Debbie to get the donuts and small cutting-cake for our wedding on December 30th, and it was a fantastic decision! We met with her twice before the wedding day and she was so helpful in determining what decisions would work best with our wedding theme. She was so great and answered all of the questions we had, and they were extremely affordable as well. On top of all of that, it was the best cake I've ever had (I don't even like cake-hence the donuts)! Thank you so much, Debbie!

• Kara

Kara · Married on 12/16/2017

Debbie was awesome to work with, straight to the point and makes the best cake I've ever tasted. She was accommodating of our request for a small cake due to vendor restrictions, and did not treat us any different than a person asking for a 400 person cake.

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Both of my wedding cakes turned out beautifully, thank you!

Sydney · Married on 09/16/2017

I love love Love Aggies!! The cake was delicious and it was beautiful! I won’t go to another bakery!

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 9

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

Debbie was wonderful to work with during the wedding process. She worked with our ideas and created a beautiful cake that matched all of our requests. We didn't want to cut into it! The cake was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. We had such a great experience with her and with Aggie's bakery! I would recommend this bakery for any event!

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Everyone raved about how amazing the cupcakes were. We did a small 20 person cake for the head table and then cupcakes for everyone else and that worked out perfect. We were able to order just as many as we needed and not have a million pieces of cake left over (never a bad thing). They responded to my emails right away or at least within a business day. Really happy with them. To help tell the cupcakes apart, they put a sprinkles on one flavor and something else to the other ones to help distinguish them. PS: everyone at our wedding at the Red Velvet Cupcake first if that tells you anything.

Christine · Married on 11/12/2016

I really enjoyed the tasting experience, which gave me a good sense of what our actual wedding cake would taste like. We sampled plenty of flavors from the most common, to some out of the ordinary. Also had a nice quiet room, a cup of coffee and plenty of pictures to look at for ideas on how we want to design our cake. We were given plenty of time to make decisions and feel very confident we will have a great cake on our wedding day. Aggie's cakes all look beautiful, we're so excited!

Meredith · Married on 10/22/2016

Debbie was on-the-spot ready to make our dessert! We had a 2 tiered cake and 2 sheets of pumpkin pie and apple crisp for our guests! It was perfect! The cake was fluffy and moist, and the desserts were delicious!! I'm definitely coming here again even just for a donut!!

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Best cake us or our guest have ever had! The cake was the one thing that I had no idea of what I wanted as far as design and it was stressing me out. However, going in for my tasting was the best and most stress relieving experience of the planning process. After looking at my pinterest boards and hearing about the vision for the wedding, the drawing that they came back with was better than anything I could imagine. And, the real like cake was even better! It was a work of art that I hated to cut into, but glad I did because it was DELICIOUS. Moist, rich, and everything else a cake should be! Definitely a memorable wedding cake!

• Dee

Dee · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Aggie's was wonderful! My mom and sister both used Aggie's for their wedding cakes, and it was no surprise that we contacted them for ours! Our cake was GORGEOUS!!! Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted so great! Thank you Aggie's Bakery for not only making the most beautiful, delicious cake, but for your great customer service and friendliness!

Becky · Married on 08/06/2016

We loved working with Aggies for our wedding cake/dessert. Debbie was great to work with! We wanted to do cupcakes instead of a traditional large wedding cake. We were serving a very large dinner to our guests so when we saw the size of our cupcakes we almost decided to just do cake instead until Debbie suggested to do mini cupcakes then she even suggests we could mix it up and do brownies, mini pies, lemon bars, mini cheesecakes in addition to the mini cupcakes. We also had a small cake for the cake cutting which was absolutely delicious and we will get a complimentary anniversary cake next year! Our guests loved the dessert bar so much that we only had about 5 left overs!

Aggie's has been incredible to work with! The owner is very sweet and very accommodating. She made us feel like we were family, which is something we didn't get at other places we had looked at. They are making us a tier cake, sheet cakes, and 100 cannolis!

Jenn · Married on 07/08/2016

Everyone says they make the best cakes, but Aggie's actually does. From consultation, to the wedding, they accommodated our needs, provided excellent service, and gave us the cake we envisioned for our wedding. Our cake was not only delicious (countless praise from guests) but it was absolutely stunning and affordable! We will be life-long customers of this tasty bakery!

Kylie · Married on 07/03/2016

I cannot imagine choosing any place other than Aggie’s for our wedding cake! Debbie was so friendly, helpful and talented! She could not have made things any easier. The cake was delicious! People are still talking about it! We will definitely be doing business with them again. They were such a pleasure to work with.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! Great communication and flexibility with the size of cake we needed. Aggies will also provide us an anniversary cake baked and decorated fresh, instead of just freezing the top tier.

Erin · Married on 06/04/2016

I highly suggest Aggie's bakery. Debbie is easy to work with and does such a great job. Not only was our wedding cake delicious but our sweets table turned out so great with mini cupcakes, eau claires, fruit tarts, brownies and more! Everything looked beautiful and tasted great!

We had a white cake and chocolate and red velvet cupcakes from Aggie's at our wedding. Everyone was raving about how amazing everything was! The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing, same with the cupcakes! I will definitely be going to Aggie's for any future events.

Rebecca · Married on 01/08/2016

We opted for a cake top only and four different flavors of cupcakes. The bakery was delicious, the tasting was fun and the vendor arrived on site at exactly the requested time and stayed to see that the bakery was correctly placed on the table. There were only 6 cupcakes left- everyone kept enjoying them throughout the night. Cupcakes were beautifully decorated as we had requested.

Ashley · Married on 12/18/2015

Aggie's Bakery was amazing! We selected them early in our wedding planning and they proved to be incredibly delicious. They also provide an anniversary cake, so the "freezing the top layer" tradition is unnecessary!