Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop Reviews

200 | Milwaukee, WI

200 Reviews for Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop

Alie 路 Married on 03/19/2021

The best cake ever!

We first learned about aggies from googling. We were able to try their cake at the wedding show in Milwaukee a few months later. After trying their marble cake we knew they were the place for us. The tasting was so much fun and they made us feel so welcomed. They were flexible with the size of the cake because of COVID and they were so responsive to anything we needed. Our cake was more than we could have imagined. We are also very excited to get a fresh anniversary cake for our one year even though we have a piece frozen in the freezer.

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole H. 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Best Cake I've Ever Had

Aggie's does not disappoint! We went with Aggie's for our ceremonial cutting cake (because our venue served dessert with our plated dinner). Not only is the cake delicious and not dry, the frosting is equally as delicious! This is coming from the girl who 99.9% of the time scrapes the frosting off any cake because its usually too sugary/sweet. This is NOT the case when it comes to Aggie's baked goods! They use a buttercream frosting, but the flavor is so light and doesn't taste like you're eating an over abundance of sugar and butter. We had a little hiccup when I checked in a couple weeks before out wedding, but Alex was an absolute delight to work with and no one but us knew any different! Everyone at the shop is an absolute delight as well.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Callie D. 路 Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful!

We wanted a small cake for my groom and I to cut, and then an assortment of many small deserts for people to choose from. Everything was absolutely delicious and beautifully done. They were prompt with their delivery the day of and were also very helpful in making sure we had the correct number of deserts for the number of guests attending. We had many compliments and inquiries about where we had gotten our deserts! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Starlisha

Starlisha K. 路 Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing is the only word

So if your are in the cake tasting process, and do like my fiance and I did, we went here first. This was our only cake tasting! I will not be looking anymore. We were fighting over the last piece. I would recommend them for any cake...I want to go order a cake, just because....is that sad!?!?!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal M. 路 Married on 04/03/2020

Amazing Cake and Cupcakes

They were able to make a fairy house cake for us, and it was gorgeous

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica A. 路 Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing cake

Are wedding cake was amazing and very delicious. I got a lot of compliments on my wedding cake.

Sent on 03/08/2020

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Lori

Lori M. 路 Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing Cake!

My experience with Aggie's Bakery was amazing, from the very first time I reached out to them via email. They were very responsive and answered all my questions. When my husband and I went in for tasting and to order our cake it was a great time. The gentleman we worked with helped us narrow down the exact things we wanted on our cake and the flavors we wanted for the actual wedding cake and the sheet cakes for our guests. All around I loved our experience.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor B. 路 Married on 10/26/2019

AMAZING Customer Service!

We will forever be Aggie customers! Not only was our cake beautiful and delicious, the cupcakes and donuts were just as beautiful and tasty!! Every time we called or went into the shop everyone was SO nice, helpful and had positive attitudes! yay Aggies!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 10/26/2019

A Crowd Favorite!

We LOVED our wedding cake! It was so delicious that we weren鈥檛 ready to clear our plate. Our guests still talk about our cake to this day. 鉂わ笍 The staff was so helpful and responsive as well meeting our needs for design and decor! We will be ordering all our cakes with Aggie鈥檚!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Lori 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Cake!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Mandy 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Great Cakes and Easy!

Great place for cake! They were super easy to work with and the cake was perfect! Will definitely order future cakes from them! Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley C. 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Great all around!

The fun started at the cake tasting! The staff was so pleasant and easy to work with. They helped me make the best decisions for me and the wedding plans. I dropped off items and a topper for the cake and they decorated it Perfect and Ldelivered it to our venue! It was delicious and everyone loved it!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Dhez M. 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Great and awesome!

Thank you for the delicious and awesome presentation. Everything was exceptionally done well and the delivery was flawless. You guys made our wedding!!!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Agnes

Agnes 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent service

Aggies is the best place for you to choose your cake for any occasion! Our wedding Cake was beautiful... delivery and setup was on time and of course it tasted incredible!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Analys 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Our Cake was Beautiful!

When shopping around for cakes Aggie's was one of the first places I went to. Everyone was great to work with. They listened and really understood what we were looking for and made the process simple. The day of the wedding when we saw the cake it was everything we imagined. I so happy with the cake and it was delicious. All of my guests talked about the cake and how good it was. I would recommend Aggie's bakery to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Tenebris

Ryan C. 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome cake

The cake turned out beautiful tasted spectacular

Sent on 07/31/2020

Amanda K. 路 Married on 08/02/2019

Mini pastry table

We opted for their mini pastries- lemon bars, eclairs, chocolate cheesecake and fruit tarts instead of cake. Aggies allowed us to taste all our options and choose our favorites. The pricing was great for the quantity and quality of food. They delivered and set up for us for a price as well. It was so easy and stress free!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Tim

Tim C. 路 Married on 07/27/2019

A Happy Bride & Groom

Working with Aggie鈥檚 was a huge weight off our shoulders. We met with them and they helped us decide on what to go with. From getting estimates from other vendors we discovered that their pricing was very competitive. They handled everything professionally and with zero headaches. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Merideth

Merideth 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Aggie鈥檚 is awesome.

They knew exactly what I wanted. My cake was so beautiful that everyone at the wedding asked me where I got my cake. I told them Aggie鈥檚 Bakery.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Tina

Tina 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Best cake ever!!!

Aggie鈥檚 was so wonderful!!!! I have been in 17 weddings in my life and I had several friends come up to me at our wedding and mention how wonderful the cake was! The attention to detail and how they made us feel comfortable made everything over the top wonderful!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Bonny

Bonny N. 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

Cake was absolutely beautiful and the flavor was so unbelievably good!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer W. 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Choose Aggies- You'll be glad you did!

We were so impressed with Aggies. Not only did the cake taste amazing, but it looked just as we envisioned it. Additionally, their service was great. They had many options and even made suggestions on how to help us save a little money (smaller display cake to cut into at the reception with sheet cake in the back -- I didn't even know that was an option!) We were also able to have three different flavors, all delicious. Thanks Aggies!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Alexandria Z. 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding cakes

On January 19, 2019 my husband and got our wedding cake from Aggies bakery. I absolutely loved the way our cake turned out. It was beautiful and elegant and it fit in with the design of our wedding perfectly. The staff was wonderful and professional from the planning stages to the delivery and setup. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better bakery.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop's reply:

I'm so happy you were pleased with your cake! We wish you the best of luck and here's to an even better second year together than the first!