Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop Reviews

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 6
Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 7
  • Starlisha

Starlisha Keith · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Amazing is the only word

So if your are in the cake tasting process, and do like my fiance and I did, we went here first. This was our only cake tasting! I will not be looking anymore. We were fighting over the last piece. I would recommend them for any cake...I want to go order a cake, just because....is that sad!?!?!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Agnes

Agnes · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent service

Aggies is the best place for you to choose your cake for any occasion! Our wedding Cake was beautiful... delivery and setup was on time and of course it tasted incredible!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 8

Analys · Married on 08/17/2019

Our Cake was Beautiful!

When shopping around for cakes Aggie's was one of the first places I went to. Everyone was great to work with. They listened and really understood what we were looking for and made the process simple. The day of the wedding when we saw the cake it was everything we imagined. I so happy with the cake and it was delicious. All of my guests talked about the cake and how good it was. I would recommend Aggie's bakery to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 9
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 10

Amanda Kaifesh · Married on 08/02/2019

Mini pastry table

We opted for their mini pastries- lemon bars, eclairs, chocolate cheesecake and fruit tarts instead of cake. Aggies allowed us to taste all our options and choose our favorites. The pricing was great for the quantity and quality of food. They delivered and set up for us for a price as well. It was so easy and stress free!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Merideth

Merideth · Married on 07/13/2019

Aggie’s is awesome.

They knew exactly what I wanted. My cake was so beautiful that everyone at the wedding asked me where I got my cake. I told them Aggie’s Bakery.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/21/2019

Best cake ever!!!

Aggie’s was so wonderful!!!! I have been in 17 weddings in my life and I had several friends come up to me at our wedding and mention how wonderful the cake was! The attention to detail and how they made us feel comfortable made everything over the top wonderful!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Bonny

Bonny Niechlanski · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

Cake was absolutely beautiful and the flavor was so unbelievably good!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Weyer · Married on 04/06/2019

Choose Aggies- You'll be glad you did!

We were so impressed with Aggies. Not only did the cake taste amazing, but it looked just as we envisioned it. Additionally, their service was great. They had many options and even made suggestions on how to help us save a little money (smaller display cake to cut into at the reception with sheet cake in the back -- I didn't even know that was an option!) We were also able to have three different flavors, all delicious. Thanks Aggies!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Michael

Michael J Anderson · Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious!

Our wedding cake from Aggie’s was delicious and perfect! The staff was great and easy to work with. Our tasting provided a large sampling of great flavors to choose from. Our 4-tier cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. We also get to go back for a 1-year anniversary cake instead of freezing the top. We’ll be back before that multiple times as we weren’t able to make it out of the tasting with stopping for 3 bags of fresh bakery. Thank you, Aggie’s!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/12/2018

Will return to Aggie's for any future bakery needs!

Aggie's bakery provided us with our wedding cake and delicious cupcakes for our fall wedding! I will return to Aggie's for any of my future bakery needs for multiple reasons:

1) Easy to work with.
    They were very responsive to emails and were able to accommodate our last-minute desire to pick up our wedding cupcakes the night prior to our wedding instead of morning of!
    2) Great variety in flavors & design.
    Schedule a taste test....you'll be sold immediately! Aggie's bakery has some delicious choices available! For this purpose, focusing on the wedding cake/cupcakes specifically....we went with a marble wedding cake, cupcakes included a marble, chocolate with raspberry filling (my FAVORITE), white, and red velvet. Our guests raved about the dessert and many asked if we had gotten enough for them to indulge in another!
    3) Sweet staff members.
    In our many stops into the shop (taste test, writing up a contract, paying for our desserts, pick up) we never had a negative experience with the staff. Everyone was a joy to interact with. :)

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 11
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 12
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 13
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Yumm wedding cake

We had a great experience with Aggie's for our Wedding cake. It looked just like we wanted and had the right flavors. We enjoyed our own top layer which had cheesecake :)

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 14

Brenna · Married on 09/08/2018

Delicious!

Aggie's was great to work with for our wedding. They were always responsive and helpful and the flavors of the cakes were delicious, the fruit fillings were so fresh, and the options and flexibility they offered really helped make picking out our cake and dessert options so easy.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake!

Aggie's Bakery made us absolutely delicious wedding cakes! We got a three tier showcase cake and two half sheet cakes for our ~160 guest count rather than one giant tiered cake to save some money. This also allowed us to get three different flavors of cake, which was a great way to offer variety to our guests rather than just a traditional wedding cake flavor. My now-husband had the crazy idea to try carrot cake with lemon curd filling instead of the typical cream cheese filling when we went in for our samples and it turned out to be a super delicious, unique flavor that we used as one of our sheet cakes. Try it out! I brought in a photo of a cake with henna-style piping for our Indian wedding and Aggie's recreated the look really well. Overall great cake, great decoration, and no complaints!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 15
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Delicious Wedding Cake Flavors

The cake tasting was great, Aggie's offers a good variety of flavors. Aggie's offered advice on how big of a cake platter to get and overall my wedding cake was amazing!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Holly · Married on 07/21/2018

Aggies was very easy to work with. I booked them about a year before our wedding with Debbie. When it came time to finalize the details (numbers, delivery, etc..) Abby was the new contact and she didn't miss a beat. Cake arrived on time and looked exactly how it should have. We had marble cake with raspberry filling and marble cake with cream filling, HIGHLY recommend the raspberry filling!

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 07/21/2018

We couldn't of chose a better place to make our cake. It was super easy to make an appointment for cake tasting. My Fiance and I went and they were extremely friendly. The appointment was with Abby and she made it super easy for us. All the cakes were super delicious. We got many compliments on our wedding cake. It was exactly how I wanted it. Simple yet beautiful. I truly recommend this place for your special day!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 16

Cassidy · Married on 07/19/2018

My husband and I love our sweets table and cake. It was AMAZING and all of our guests were so happy with their treats. Aggie's Bakery was so easy to work with and provided us with us beautiful desserts and we could not be happier with the results. We would recommend them in a heartbeat. Thank you :)

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 17

Angie · Married on 06/01/2018

Best Cake!

We couldn't be happier with our cake from Aggie's! They took my drawings and brought them to life on our gorgeous cake. Their dedication to my dream cake was amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 18
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 19
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 20
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 05/26/2018

Cake was exactly how we wanted!

Everyone was very professional & great! The cake design came out exactly how we wanted! Amazing job!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 21
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 22
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 23
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/18/2018

Our Amazing Wedding Cake!!!!

My husband and I got married May 18, 2018 ♥️ We had chose Aggie’s for our wedding cake because out of the bakeries we had visited their cake tasted the best when we went for cake tasting plus their prices couldn’t be beat! They had many selections we got to choose from and every tier of our 4 tier cake was different! They made it so easy! On the day of our wedding they delivered the cake with no issues! We were constantly getting compliments about how amazing the cake was during the reception! People were saying it was the best they had ever tasted! We were very pleased with everything Aggies has to offer and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop 24
  • User2623329 · 1+ year ago

Excellent cake! We had a 3 tier cake with chocolate/raspberry, tuxedo (chocolate/vanilla) and red velvet. The cake was beautifully made and we received so many compliments on how yummy it tasted! And Abby was very helpful and responsive throughout the process. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Alison · Married on 12/30/2017

We worked with Debbie to get the donuts and small cutting-cake for our wedding on December 30th, and it was a fantastic decision! We met with her twice before the wedding day and she was so helpful in determining what decisions would work best with our wedding theme. She was so great and answered all of the questions we had, and they were extremely affordable as well. On top of all of that, it was the best cake I've ever had (I don't even like cake-hence the donuts)! Thank you so much, Debbie!

Sent on 01/20/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 12/16/2017

Debbie was awesome to work with, straight to the point and makes the best cake I've ever tasted. She was accommodating of our request for a small cake due to vendor restrictions, and did not treat us any different than a person asking for a 400 person cake.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Both of my wedding cakes turned out beautifully, thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2017