Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Kayla
    Kayla M. Married on 04/23/2022

Delicious cake!!

Rachel was so amazing! I made so many edits to our cake order due to guest count changes & simply my indecisiveness on cake flavors & she took them all without hesitation. The cake itself was amazinngggggg. We ordered a two tiered cake & cupcakes for our wedding. I bought cupcake to go boxes expecting there to be some left, but we barely even got to eat a slice because they went so quickly! Everyone loved them!! Some of the best cake ever. We’ll definitely become regular Aggie’s bakery visitors now.

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla! It's never easy to make such important decisions so we were happy to take the ride with you! So glad to hear your guests enjoyed everything - we'll see you on your first anniversary!!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/02/2021

Everything we wanted!

Aggie's sure delivered on our wedding cake and cupcakes. We did a 2 tier cake with the bottom tier being a cheesecake and it was amazing! The cupcakes and the way they arranged them turned out excellent. We were blown away by the quality we got. My husband and I have gotten so many compliments on how amazing the cake and cupcakes tasted. Aggie's was awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop's reply:

I'm so glad we exceeded your best expectation! Thank you so much for the amazing review. We'll see you on your first anniversary!
  • U
    N Anonymous Married on 10/02/2021

Great value & amazing quality!

We were blown away by Aggies! We chose a cutting cake & mini pastries for dessert for our wedding. At the tasting they were so accommodating, and even as the day got closer and we needed to reduce our order due to less guests. The dessert was amazing, so amazing that by the time I got to our dessert table, it was all gone. Our guests loved it all. Not to mention they are SO affordable! Thank you Aggies- we can’t wait to visit again soon!

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We appreciate it more than you know, and we are so thankful you chose us. We'll see you on your first anniversary!
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Wedding Dessert

Aggies did a wonderful job with our wedding dessert. We had a smaller cutting cake for our wedding party and mini pastries. The cake was delicious and the pastries were delicate, beautiful and tasty, and Alex was great to worth with on our big day! We highly recommend working with Aggies for your wedding!

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Emily! I'm so glad Aggie's was able to deliver exactly what you wanted for your big day!
  • Beth
    Beth W. Married on 09/18/2021

Great cake flavor and superb services

We chose Aggie’s for our cutting cake and couldn’t have been happier. The cake we got from them was specifically for us to cut and eat so it was teeny tiny and so delicious. I highly recommend them for all your baked goods.

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Beth. I'm so glad we got to be a part of your day and I'm glad ou enjoyed it!
    Alyssa S. Married on 09/18/2021

Perfection!

Our consultation with Alex was great for helping us decide what we wanted for our wedding cake, from the decorations we wanted to the different flavors for our sheet cake and our personal cake. We also ordered their mini desserts for our sweets table and the wide variety we were able to pick from was a big hit at the wedding. We highly recommend for any occasion for your dessert needs!

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Alyssa! Alex is fantastic and we are so happy she was able to guide you through the process. Thank you so much for trusting us to be a part of your day!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn B. Married on 09/10/2021

Perfectly Executed the Cake of my Dreams

When my husband and I went to our appointment at Aggie's with a very specific cake reference photo for our wedding, I was nervous that it could be done. After meeting with owner Rachel and showing her the photo, she was confident that her team could pull it off. And let me tell you, they perfectly executed the cake I have always dreamed of! Our decorator Brian even did some trial "brushstrokes" for our cake design and sent us photos to confirm that we were happy with it before confirming our cake. When I walked into our venue on our wedding day and saw our cake, it took my breath away. It was exactly what I always pictured.

Besides the gorgeous way it looked, our cake was SO delicious. The frosting was not overly sweet, and the strawberry cream filling was light and juicy - it didn't taste like fake fruit, and you can tell that the team puts a lot of love into their bakes. One of the reasons we also love Aggie's is their mini desserts - we ordered turtle brownies, cream puffs and key lime tarts and everything was astounding. Aggie's makes it easy to offer multiple desserts for your guests, which is a fun way to mix it up.

Working with the team at Aggie's was also just such a delight. Our wedding date kept moving around due to COVID-19, and the team at Aggie's helped us navigate the whole situation with kindness and flexibility, which took out so much of the stress we were already under.

Thank you so much for everything, Aggie's, you really made my wedding day dreams come true. You're the best.

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop's reply:

I can't thank you enough for your amazing review! Your cake was beautiful and we couldn't wait to do it from the moment we saw it. I'm so glad we could be such a huge part of your amazing day - we'll see you on your first anniversary!!!
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 07/31/2021

Wedding cake and cupcakes.

Aggie’s was helpful and accommodating from the moment we had our tasting to having to postpone and reschedule our wedding. The cake and cupcakes were beyond why we could have imagined. They were incredibly delicious and everyone couldn’t stop talking about them. Definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for cake or cupcakes for their wedding.
  • Summer
    Summer W. Married on 07/25/2021

Very good highly recommended

Delivered on time and looked amazing. I was so thankful and happy I went with them.
  • Laverne
    Laverne W. Married on 07/24/2021

Our expectations were met

After meeting with several vendors we chose Aggies as our baker. From our 1st appointment to the days leading up to our 7 24 21 wedding we were so pleased with their responsiveness, knowledge, mannerism and professionalism. Best carrot cake ever. They arrived promptly at 3 for our 4 pm wedding because it was a naked cake. The bridal cake was carrot and I had a white sheet cake for guests who were allergic to nuts. Didn't taste the white cake which was all gone but I received compliments on both cake. I had a cheesecake for a groom s cake which was amazing. Their prices are very affordable and Im going back for my anniversary cake 🎂 which is offered. Thank you Aggies for baking and making our desserts amazing.
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 07/10/2021

Lovely consultation. Even lovelier cake.

I knew at the consultation we would be going with Aggies Bakery. They did such a wonderful job on my cake and donuts! We frequent the bakery ever since the consult.
  • Danielle
    Danielle W. Married on 06/12/2021

Seamless experience, delicious and beautiful cake!

Aggies was the perfect choice for our wedding. They were within budget and we'll exceeded our expectations for the taste and look of the cakes. Everything was amazing! We're actually going through them soon for a gender reveal as well, so definitely a place we'll continue to go to.
  • Rikki
    Rikki Married on 06/11/2021

Erica. Married 06/11/2021

I'm grateful to have met and worked with Alex from Aggie's.
    Everything was professional and our cake was flavorsome.
    We chose Velvet and Marble 3 tier cake for our big day.
    Aggie's bakery really has come through for us on Finessing the style of cake of our choice.
    I recommend them for your special occasions.

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, Rikki! Alex is truly a gem and I'm so glad we were able to help make your wedding da wonderful. We'll see you on your first anniversary!
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 06/05/2021

Best Place to Go for Wedding Cakes

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop sure does live up to their reputation of making the best cakes in the Milwaukee area. I would even go as far as saying that they are the best cake shop in the entire state of Wisconsin. My family usually gets a cake from Aggie's whenever we have a special event and we are never disappointed. It really was a no-brainer for my husband and I. We knew that we had to go with Aggie's for our big day if we wanted our cake done right. We wouldn't have had it any other way. Our cake was delicious, beautifully crafted, perfectly frosted, and happily devoured by our guests. The only downside was that everyone enjoyed it so much that there wasn't any leftover for us to take home at the end of the night! Oh well. ;-)
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid O. Married on 04/10/2021

Delicious!

We got so many compliments on our wedding cake. It was just as delicious as it was beautiful! During our consultation, the team at Aggie's provided meaningful suggestions to help us achieve the look we wanted. Plus, they were so flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding due to the pandemic. Highly recommend!
    Alie Married on 03/19/2021

The best cake ever!

We first learned about aggies from googling. We were able to try their cake at the wedding show in Milwaukee a few months later. After trying their marble cake we knew they were the place for us. The tasting was so much fun and they made us feel so welcomed. They were flexible with the size of the cake because of COVID and they were so responsive to anything we needed. Our cake was more than we could have imagined. We are also very excited to get a fresh anniversary cake for our one year even though we have a piece frozen in the freezer.
  • JoJo
    Jojo S. Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding Cake

My husband and I used Aggie's Bakery for our wedding cake and we could not ask for more! The cake was soooo beautiful and tasted so delicious! It was fresh and met our needs and requests! They incorporated all the colors and flowers we gave them for our cake and it was just breath-taking. It fit our theme so well! Our cake fit every expectation I could imagine! We had a lot of compliments on how yummy it tasted and how amazing it looked. Alex was also a pleasure to work with! She was super down to earth and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend this Bakery for wedding cakes! 😃 We could not be more pleased!
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 09/26/2020

Best Cake I've Ever Had

Aggie's does not disappoint! We went with Aggie's for our ceremonial cutting cake (because our venue served dessert with our plated dinner). Not only is the cake delicious and not dry, the frosting is equally as delicious! This is coming from the girl who 99.9% of the time scrapes the frosting off any cake because its usually too sugary/sweet. This is NOT the case when it comes to Aggie's baked goods! They use a buttercream frosting, but the flavor is so light and doesn't taste like you're eating an over abundance of sugar and butter. We had a little hiccup when I checked in a couple weeks before out wedding, but Alex was an absolute delight to work with and no one but us knew any different! Everyone at the shop is an absolute delight as well.
    Callie D. Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful!

We wanted a small cake for my groom and I to cut, and then an assortment of many small deserts for people to choose from. Everything was absolutely delicious and beautifully done. They were prompt with their delivery the day of and were also very helpful in making sure we had the correct number of deserts for the number of guests attending. We had many compliments and inquiries about where we had gotten our deserts! Highly recommend!
  • Eddys
    Eddys Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Wedding planning can be sooo stressful at times, but the team at Aggie’s made cake shopping a breeze! From the initial sit-down, to the delivery of the cake at the reception, everything was flawless! The guests raved about our cheesecake, and what’s a wedding without one? We would absolutely recommend Aggie’s to any couple who is looking for delicious cake at an amazing price with wonderful service.
  • Kristina
    Kristina M. Married on 06/27/2020

Delicious Cupcakes!

We booked Aggie's both for our original wedding day a year ago, and our wedding celebration this year. Aggie's provided cupcakes and we were asked by multiple guests if the cupcakes would be back for our 2nd celebration- and yes they were! We got compliments on the cupcakes and some people ASKED to take some home- when does that happen!?? Delicious cupcakes and cake, easy booking, wonderful, kind, and flexible people. Thank you!
  • Starlisha
    Starlisha K. Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing is the only word

So if your are in the cake tasting process, and do like my fiance and I did, we went here first. This was our only cake tasting! I will not be looking anymore. We were fighting over the last piece. I would recommend them for any cake...I want to go order a cake, just because....is that sad!?!?!
  • Crystal
    Crystal M. Married on 04/03/2020

Amazing Cake and Cupcakes

They were able to make a fairy house cake for us, and it was gorgeous
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing cake

Are wedding cake was amazing and very delicious. I got a lot of compliments on my wedding cake.