Agape House Studio Reviews

Agape House Studio 7
  • Seema

Seema Jain · Getting married on 10/05/2021

Engagement Shoot SUCCESS!

If you're looking for a photographer… look no further! Tina is the real deal. My fiancé and I came across her work online while looking for an engagement photographer in Houston. We loved her portfolio and she was already one of our top choices. While we had planned to meet with a few other photographers, Tina was the first one we met with and we ended up hiring her on the spot! She is incredibly personable and sweet, you can instantly sense her passion for capturing life's most precious moments. Once we decided on a date the weather had something else in store for us. We ended up having to reschedule our shoot date twice due to rain and Tina was incredibly flexible and accommodating. She ended up being able to re-schedule us on an incredibly sunny day with only 2 days’ notice! We had a vision in mind and she really made it come true. She has a gift for finding unique angles that photograph incredibly well. She was so patient with our 2 puppies who were also in our photos. She gave us great direction but also let us laugh and be ourselves. She also made our 2 shoots seem like 5 with our outfit and scenery changes. The pictures were delivered on time and have just blown us away! The pictures turned out even better than we could have imagined and we are SO grateful to have these memories to cherish for a lifetime. Choose Tina to capture those special moments in your life, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Sarah Jane Followill · Married on 10/09/2019

We loved Agape House Studio!

Tina was absolutely amazing. She was so fun to work with! She was very flexible with helping us find a good location for our engagement photos. On the day of our wedding, she took every photo we wanted. They looked absolutely incredible! She got our photos back to us exactly when she said she would. We couldn't be happier with them. I would recommend Tina with Agape House Studio! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Taylor Price · Married on 08/31/2019

Best. Photographer. Ever!

Tina is hands down the sweetest, kindest, funniest, most creative photographer you will ever meet! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and relaxed during our engagement session and on our wedding day. For our engagement shoot, she was so creative and found the PERFECT locations for us to visit for our photos. She kindly posed us and directed us throughout the entire shoot and she captured the most incredible shots - both traditional and candid! On the wedding day, Tina was SO professional. She knew exactly what to do, where to take photos, when to take photos, etc. She was amazing during the wedding process - she helped me develop my wedding schedule to make sure we had the perfect amount of time set aside for all the pictures we dreamed of. At the end of the reception, she took my husband and I outside for sunset photos and captured the most INCREDIBLE rainbow shots of us! Tina is truly a gift from the Lord, and my husband and I are SO glad we were able to work with and meet Tina! She is hands down the most professional, creative, and talented photographer!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Kristin Curras · Married on 05/04/2019

Truly Amazing!

Agape House Studio (Tina) was hands down the best decision we made when selecting a wedding photographer. Her work clearly speaks for itself, but on top of that she was responsive, easy going with our needs, made great recommendations and made everyone in the wedding party feel comfortable, special and she was able to capture the love and fun of our event beautifully! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Even after time has passed since our wedding she still reaches out and checks in on us! It’s little details like that and her sincerity and care she puts into her clients and events that truly sets her apart. Thank you Tina! If you are looking for the best wedding photographer, look no further!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Alice Lin · Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic photographer!

Choosing Agape House Studios and Tina was one of the best wedding decisions that my husband and I made! We had initially seen Tina's work previously as she did the photography for one of our close friend's wedding and we loved her work. But after seeing our photos, we could not have been more impressed and blown away. Tina's attention to detail and her ability to capture the emotions and energy is incredible! She has a true passion and eye for photography and the proof is in her phenomenal work. One thing my husband and I had talked about while planning the wedding was how important our photographer and photos were to us. At the end of the day, the only lasting memories that you have are either your photos or video, so choosing a great photographer was crucial to us. I am so lucky that Tina was able to capture our engagements, bridal and wedding day as I will forever have these memories.

Not only is her work incredible, but Tina herself is amazing! She is so energetic, fun, friendly and just easy to be around. She really is someone that you can be great friends with, which I found was really important, as it made taking pictures fun and exciting. She really listened to what we wanted out of our photos and helped to pose and guide us through the photo shoots. I would definitely recommend Agape House Studios and Tina to anyone getting married/engaged. I have nothing but great things to say about Tina and I know you won't regret your decision.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Agape House Studio 14
    Agape House Studio 15
    Agape House Studio 16

Samantha · Married on 08/25/2018

Can't say enough good things about Tina. We hired her for our engagement pictures and could not be happier. The turnaround time was quick, the pictures turned out great, and she was extremely accommodating.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Agape House Studio's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was such a pleasure working with you and Frank. Thank you for trusting me to photograph your engagement photos!

Lisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Tina was the very first vendor we booked for our wedding and the best decision we made. Tina's eye for photography a skill that is hard to describe, other than she just GETS IT. Her work is absolute art and her energy and professionalism is bar none. We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding pictures and HIGHLY recommend Tina.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Agape House Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lisa! I had so much fun shooting your bridals and wedding day. You and Steve are such a joy to be around and it was an honor to be a part of the big day.

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

Tina is amazing! While I was searching for photographers Tina's photos caught my eye immediately. I loved how bright, romantic, and whimsical it was looking without looking cheesy at all. I'm so in love with my engagements, boudior, and bridal photos! I cannot wait to see my wedding photos as I know they will be spectacular. Tina was so welcoming and friendly. She makes you very comfortable which was so great considering my husband hates taking pictures. I will most definitely be working with Tina in the future and would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Agape House Studio 17
    Agape House Studio 18

Agape House Studio's reply:

Amanda - I just adore you and Brandon and am so glad to have met you both! Thank you for sharing your positive experience. It really means a lot! I wish you both all the best and I hope to work together again soon :)

Mai · Married on 10/29/2017

Tina is one amazing photographer. She is friendly, relatable, and professional. I was elated when she shot my portraits and I LOVE the result. She listened to my preferences and she delivered on time. Overall, I had an amazing experience with Tina and would recommend her to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Susan · Married on 03/25/2017

I was referred to Tina by one of my best friends. I was told that Tina was an amazing photographer to work with and my friend was right. Tina was booked by my wedding planner and so I didn't get to meet her until the day of my engagement shoot. Throughout the whole shoot, she was so fun and just made the overall experience awesome. My fiance (now husband) and I had such a great time shoot with Tina. You can tell that she's just so passionate about her job. Our pictures came out so nice. The next time we met Tina was on our wedding day. She stuck with us throughout the whole day. Our guests were so amazed by her professionalism and loved how attentive she was when it came to posing through each shot. She truly captured our day and I love that I get to relive my wedding day, picture by picture. The pictures came out so great! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer! If you're looking to capture your day, Tina is the person to book.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Rigobert · Married on 03/18/2017

Tina is awesome! She's super fun and energetic which helps so much when we are standing and posing in ways that we never would in normal day life. She's also funny and helps lighten things up when its stressful on the day of the wedding. Her photos are simply gorgeous. She made a patch of grass that we never would have given a second thought look like a dreamy enchanting field in a fairy tale.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Denise · Married on 03/17/2017

Tina with Agape House Studio is nothing short of AMAZING. Where do I even start? She is so kind, easy to work with, professional, and over a year later, I still have people compliment our gorgeous wedding photos and ask about our photographer! I knew that I wanted to invest in the right photographer after hearing horror stories from friends that they didn’t like any of their photos or that their photographer missed very important moments they’d thought surely had been captured. Boy, am I glad we chose Tina!! She brings such a perfect balance of the candid shots we all love, while still giving very detailed direction to make sure even your posed shots LOOK candid and capture your very best angles. A talent not all photographers possess or take the time to do! She is also a perfectionist and really took her time with our outdoor photos unlike other photographers I’ve worked with. Wether it was waiting for a gust of wind to finish blowing or just taking the time to fix that one annoying fly away hair- she wants the perfect shot for you and gets it every time! We are so grateful to have worked with her on our most cherished day and cannot wait to work with her again in the future!! She will help make you feel more beautiful than ever and even if you typically hate every photo like I typically do— she will send you so many incredible photos that it’s impossible to choose a favorite! Thank you again, Tina! I still cry when I flip through my wedding photos. ❤️

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Agape House Studio 19

Agape House Studio's reply:

Denise! I absolutely LOVED working with you and Mason. Thank you for your kind words. It truly means a lot! That smoke bomb photo is one of my all-time favorites and was the perfect touch for a St. Patrick's Day wedding :) Thank you for trusting me to photograph your wedding and I wish you all the very best!
  • Rachel

Rachel Pierantozzi · Married on 12/03/2016

A genuine person with amazing talent! I am blessed to know her!

Tina is hands down the best! Not only is her work amazing but her personality shines so bright! If you’re looking for a down to earth, Christian photographer, she’s your woman! She is so accommodating to your needs and does her absolute best to work with you and your schedule without batting an eye! By far one of our favorite people even after the wedding! She truly loves what she does and loves her clients, which in turn makes you super comfortable around her. Such a genuine person who does amazing work!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 08/20/2016

We booked our engagement photo shoot with her as a sort of test run. Without going into too much detail, we absolutely loved the results. My husband hates taking pictures and is super awkward behind the camera. In our 3 years together, I probably have a total of 10 pictures with both of us in it. I told Tina that if we could get at least 3-5 amazing pictures out of the photo shoot, then I’d be extremely grateful. Not only did Tina deliver 3-5 amazing photos, but we had close to 200 images to choose from. It was hard narrowing it down to my favorite 10! Not only that, but she actually captured my husband smiling naturally! Dimples and all. If you could only understand how amazing that is! Not many people get to see that smile, but to have it captured in a picture that I can frame and keep forever, means so much to me.

After our engagement session, all my fears and worries were relieved about the wedding. I kept telling folks that based on how not-photogenic my husband was, the most important thing to me was finding a good photographer. I knew that we’d be good to go in Tina’s capable hands! At the end of the day, our pictures from the wedding day were amazing. We ordered a photo album and had a very hard time narrowing it down to our favorite 100 pictures. Actually, I think we sent her our top 130, because we just couldn’t cut any of the others. We had great pictures of everyone getting ready, the wedding, the reception, dances, and toasts. But most of all, we had pictures of people having fun, chatting with each other, smiling and laughing naturally. That’s exactly what we were looking for! Our wedding album isn’t full of tired smiles and stiff posed pictures. Instead, Tina captured the day for what it truly was – an amazing, fun, happy time. Thank you Tina for everything!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Agape House Studio 27
    Agape House Studio 28
    Agape House Studio 29

Molly · Married on 05/21/2016

Tina was an absolute joy to work with! I knew within a few minutes of our first meeting that she had to be a part of our wedding. She is incredibly accommodating and professional, and simply a genuine and lovely person! She has a beautiful creative vision that is also fluid, which allows her to work to provide whatever her clients need. We loved having her a part of our big day!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Renee · Married on 04/30/2016

Tina is absolutely incredible! She was incredibly professional, welcoming, and so laser-focused on her craft. As somewhat of a "perfectionist", I had been endlessly searching for the right photographer. I met with Tina through a friend, and had a few others to check out, but after meeting with her at her studio, I immediately booked her. And I'm so glad I did!

Her images are absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, beautifully composed, and bring out the best in her subjects. I was expecting good portraits based on her work, but it was next level! Love her framing and eye for composition.

Engagement Pictures: I was expecting these to be an awkward thing, but Tina made it SO much fun and so EASY for these pictures to look really natural! She has a talent for making people feel comfortable and giving exactly the right cues (body language, hand placement, etc) to make the pictures look natural, and not posed.

Wedding photos: On the day of, Tina brought along two additional shooters, and they were just as professional and focused as she was! They were a great team. It can be a hectic day and ensuring everyone is where they need to be is not an easy thing. Tina did this so well. She has a gentle assertiveness about her and the family photos were a breeze because of how organized she was! At the reception, Tina and team were EVERYWHERE, capturing every moment.

The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! We look at them all the time, and can't wait to frame and hang them everywhere. I'm so glad I chose her, and I wish I had more reasons to hire her again!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Tony · Married on 04/16/2016

Tina is the BEST, most FANTASTIC, and PHENOMENAL photographer ever (she even has a degree in art/photographer!). I scouted through the entire WeddingWire, TheKnot, and Google to find wedding photographers in Houston since my wife and I were planning our wedding from California. I really liked Tina's photography vision/eye and set up an interview when my wife and I were back in Houston. After our first meeting, my wife made Tina the GOLD STANDARD for all wedding vendors. Tina is very sweet, very fun to be around, and makes everyone feel very comfortable during the ceremony/engagement/reception shoots (and that's saying a lot because normally I hate, emphasize hate, being in pictures). Tina was also kind enough to come out to California for our engagement shoot! She may be a little more pricey than other wedding photographers in Houston, but if you want the quality of Chanel and your photos to turn out AMAZING, then consult with Tina!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Janna · Married on 03/19/2016

Book and do it early! She's worth every penny!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Christine · Married on 02/27/2016

I really enjoyed working with Tina at Agape House Studio. My fiance (at the time) and I met with her for a consultation and it went really well. She was friendly, prompt, and easy to work with in terms of what we were looking for in our wedding photos. In addition, Tina went above and beyond when it came time to shoot engagement photos and bridal portraits. We received samples of our pictures right away, which was great. We were able to see for a moment how the pictures had turned out, and we were also able to share them on social media. That gesture meant a great deal because it helped make the entire experience feel more special. In every way, Tina was very accommodating and understanding when it came to details. Even on the day of the wedding, she went above and beyond to run around and take amazing photos, while dealing with weddings guests, my coordinator, and family. She made extra efforts to make sure my dress, hair, and even my arms were just right for every photo. Despite being initially really uncomfortable being photographed, Tina made me feel like myself and her photos translated into beautiful moments that were captured. Our final photos were ready within a few months, and my husband and I were thrilled to have out digital photos, prints, and album ready for our home, family members, and friends. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for quality photos and service.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Ellen · Married on 02/13/2016

Definitely book Tina! I'd give her 6 starts if I could! We are SO thankful we found Tina! She is reliable, pays attention to detail, and is so flexible! We couldn't love our engagement and wedding photos more. Tina has so much experience with weddings, so she knows the pictures to take that you will cherish forever. She followed us around the entire reception and got a professional picture of all of the pictures our friends were taking with iPhones. We wound up switching our ceremony venue the day of, and she just went with it and made sure we got all the pictures we would want! I've had several friends work with her after our wedding - she's THE BEST!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Q

Quynh · Married on 01/01/2016

Tina was the photographer for my cousin's wedding a few years back, so she was one of our top choices. We were indecisive about photographer but after meeting Tina in person and seeing her work, we immediately know that she would do a wonderful job capturing our special day. She was our photographer for our engagement and wedding. Needless to say, she went above and beyond to capture beautiful pictures for us. She was fun to work with and we felt comfortable to pose around her. Tina was very creative in her shots and her work has timeless quality. We could not imagine anyone else capturing our special day but her. All of my family, wedding party and guests had a great experience with her. She listened to our vision and made it happened. I highly recommended Agape House Studio to capture your special moments, Tina is wonderful (I think that is still an understatement for what a talent she is). I could not thank Tina enough for capturing our big day so we can look back and remember what a special day that was.

Sent on 01/05/2016

maridith · Married on 11/18/2015

My fiancé and I were so incredibly happy with our engagement photos and thankful to Tina for making the whole experience a treasured memory!

From the first email, to the sweet note on delivery of our photos, Tina was extremely professional and helpful--giving great suggestions on venue and what to wear. Her positive and relaxed attitude made the day of our shoot a real pleasure, even in the August Texas heat!

Our photos were artful and beautiful. We can't thank or recommend Tina and Agape Studio House enough!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Erica · Married on 09/26/2015

Tina with Agape is absolutely amazing and the best photographer that I have ever worked with. She makes the pictures look timeless and captures the most important moments. I used her initially for my wedding but now am using her for everything including newborn photos. She is the best!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Tina did an absolutely amazing job on our engagement pictures, my bridals and our wedding! I would recommend her to anyone! From the first moment we met Tina my husband and I were completely comfortable, she even made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot my husband (who doesn't like taking pictures as much as me) acted like he was a model the whole time. During my bridals she made sure to get every picture, every angle and had them ready for me promptly to print before my wedding. Even when I got the portrait, I realized I wanted to choose another photo that I thought portrayed every part of my dress and Tina was so amazing and got the second one ordered right before the wedding and even brought it to the venue to switch out. The wedding pictures came out amazing and it was so wonderful to hear all of our guests say "we feel like your photographers were everywhere! They were great!" Again, best experience we had for our wedding :)

Sent on 10/28/2015

Tina's fun spirit and professionalism made her such a joy to work with. I knew as soon as I saw her vibrant and colorful pictures that she had to be our wedding photographer. Her attention to detail during the engagement and bridal sessions by helping us pose was exactly what I was looking for. She captured every special moment of our wedding day from getting ready all the way to the our exit. I was so happy to see all the pictures from our must have list!!! The quality of her prints and albums are amazing as well! I would work with Tina time and time again, no question!

Sent on 10/24/2015