Afterwork Productions Reviews

3 Reviews for Afterwork Productions

• Alannah

Alannah and Jake Meyers · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Extremely pleased

Hired Afterwork Productions for my wedding in April of 2020 and I will say that so far they are the best around! I am ecstatic to have them make my day special!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

John was absolutely fantastic! He drove down to DJ my Texas wedding and I'm so glad he did. He was extremely detail-oriented and went over every detail with me. John was incredibly responsive to my every email and made sure I was comfortable with every decision. He was fun and, most important, he was entertaining! I highly recommend John because he will make sure your wedding goes the way you want it to.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Shawna · Married on 10/07/2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Afterwork Productions! Our DJ, Donnie, was SO helpful and professional. We had met with him about a month before the wedding to go over what our vision was and he suggested games to keep people from leaving early. We loved every suggestion he had. The day of the wedding, he was at the reception a few hours early to set up and there was one little hiccup with the buffet timing, but he worked around it with ease. We’ve gotten so many compliments about the DJ because of his song choices and watching the crowd and their mood. We partied until the very last minute we had the reception area for. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 10/21/2017