Afterglow Creative Reviews

36 Reviews for Afterglow Creative

36 Afterglow Creative Reviews

melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Cory - such a gem!

Cory is AMAZING!!! We loved having him as our photographer! He was actually the only photographer we met with and knew right after we met him that we wanted to book him. He is so much fun to work with, makes you feel super comfortable throughout your photo shoots, and is so sweet. He took our photos for both engagement and the wedding day - we are in love with all of them!! We highly highly recommend Afterglow Creative and can't thank him enough for capturing our wedding day!!

• Amanda-Lynn

Amanda-Lynn · Married on 06/03/2018

Corey was absolutely amazing. He was with us every step of the way and was always responsive to questions. He worked with us to create the best package for out small, intimate wedding. He was excellent on the day of the wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. His pictures were excellent and we just can't say enough of how great he was.

• User7066530 · 1+ year ago

There is not nearly enough time nor space provided here to describe the absolute passion Cory has for his work. His individuality and superb shooting and editing techniques speak for themselves in the photos provided here and on his website. He has a knack for making his clients feel comfortable in front of the camera and every shot is unique, interesting, and creative. I'd give him a million stars if I could, and recommend him to anyone and everyone that is looking for something amazing!!! Thanks so much, Cory!!!

Keta · Married on 08/05/2017

Cory was an excellent photographer to work with throughout the whole wedding process. He was patient in explaining our options and offering helpful suggestions where necessary to guide us in the right direction. He made sure that every detail was well planned out before the wedding events, and was accommodating enough during the wedding to go off-script in case we had any last minute ideas. Cory's team throughout the actual event were incredible, they were friendly and patient with all of the wedding attendees when there were pictures to be taken. We were very happy with the set of pictures that we got back. Cory and his team captured all of our events in entirety and we were able to get good photos of all of our friends and family that attended. In addition to the photography, the highlight video that Cory produced captured our wedding weekend perfectly. The video and editing is very artfully done and is of the highest quality.

Cory and his team were a delight to work with from the time we contacted him for a pricing quote to the end when all of our pictures and materials were delivered. I would recommend Cory to anyone that is interested in a photographer or videographer for their events!

- Chirag and Keta

Pooja · Married on 05/28/2017

The afterglow team of photographers and videographers was incredible! They captured every single event leading up to my wedding including the engagement photoshoot. Hiring Cory and his team was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. After a wedding is over, the photos are what is left to physically look at and the video and photos were nothing short of what we expected. The photos all have a different feel to them and from all sorts of angles and definition. Overall, Cory was very easy to work with and extremely understanding with any last minute changes. Would recommend to anyone that is on the fence or looking for a team that you will 100% be happy with.

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

Afterglow Creative is absolutely amazing! we used them for our engagement photos, wedding photos, & wedding video. all of our photos turned out amazing & i honestly couldn't be any happier. Cory was so awesome to work with & made the entire process so easy & fun. my (now) husband & I had never had professional pictures taken and he took the time to explain the process, how the shoot would go, start to finish, & his wording for certain movements/poses - it was really refreshing to work with someone so eager & excited to work! his whole team was equally amazing the day of the wedding. everyone was so nice & friendly. all their ideas for our photos/ videos turned out great. i will cherish my beautiful photos forever. I could go on & on - to sum it up: use Afterglow for your photo/video needs-you will not be disappointed, they are absolutely amazing!

Ginger · Married on 10/01/2016

My daughter was married October 1, 2016.. we chose Afterglow Creative Photography for her wedding and video photography. I can't say enough to nice things about Cory .. he was brilliant and creative while capturing amazing engagement .. bridal and wedding photos.. His team was very professional and taking photos without you knowing they were around. Afterglow .. exceeded all our expectations .. Cory captured beautiful moments our family will treasure forever .

katherine · Married on 09/15/2016

Cory, is a true, dedicated professional in every sense of the word! His patience and thoughtfulness shine through every one of his gorgeous shots. The time and commitment he takes with each of his customers is most impressive. Whether it be, the grandest, most expensive wedding or just a one year old's cake smash. He is creative, unique, enthusiastic and great to work with. If you want an expert photographer that has heart, thoughtfulness and true professionalism, contact Cory Tapia at Afterglow Creative, and you won't be disappointed!

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2016

Afterglow Creative was absolutely spectacular! We used them for our engagement photos, wedding photos, & wedding videos. Cory (the owner/lead photographer) was so professional and excited about what he does and getting the chance to work with Greg and me. He was willing to work with us on setting up a custom package with exactly what we wanted. He did an amazing job on our engagement shoot and we loved the way the photos turned out, he captured the feel of our relationship and did a beautiful job editing. As a graphic designer I understand the hard work that goes into editing photos and Cory is wonderful at it. His whole team was equally amazing the day of the wedding. everyone was so nice & friendly. All their ideas for our photos/videos turned out great, and when we had an idea for a shot they were eager and willing to try it out. Just like our engagement photos our wedding photos turned out amazing and captured the feel/essence of our wedding day. When we watched our video for the first time it brought tears to our eyes all over again. I have already referred them to a few of our friends who have gotten engaged and I will continue to do so because they are absolutely amazing and you will not be disappointed with them.

Ashley · Married on 04/03/2016

So pleased with the work of Cory and Angela! Could not have asked for a better photographer!

Scott & Sonya · Married on 10/24/2015

Cory and his team were absolutely incredible! The photos were so wonderful and the team was kind and caring through all the craziness of the wedding day. Cory is so easy to talk to and makes posing for all of the photos easy. I'd recommend Afterglow to anyone, they were such a perfect group.

Victoria · Married on 10/17/2015

Cory and his team at Afterglow Creative are simply amazing. I could not have asked for better people to work with on our wedding day. Cory captured our wedding day perfectly, not only through his photos, but through his cinematography as well. Afterglow Creative not only makes you feel comfortable, but they make sure you are having fun! They also not only make you feel like their top priority, but they help make sure everything runs smoothly for you on your wedding day. They ask your opinion for everything you want and make sure you get it. We used them for both photography and videography for our wedding. Cory also created a beautiful wedding website for us that housed all the information our guests needed to know for our wedding day. Afterglow Creative does an amazing job creating a wedding package that fits your needs. Cory and his team were the perfect combination of professional and fun. I had so many guests comment on how awesome our photographers and videographer were! We got our photos and video back in a very reasonable timeframe and we were included in everything through the video editing process to make sure it was exactly what we wanted! I will be using Cory and his team at Afterglow for any event or photography I need in the future and I highly recommend you do as well. You couldn't ask for better people to work with!

Ayesha · Married on 09/24/2015

Cory has worked with me for big fat indian weddings and he & his team are super awesome , they are on my top preferred vendors list . The photography as well as the videography is too good .

Krupal · Married on 08/16/2015

Cory and his team at Afterglow Creative ARE THE ACTUAL BEST. Like, ever. Seriously.

Meaghan · Married on 06/05/2015

We loved working with Blue Motion Studio to capture our wedding day. Cory was wonderful to work with and brought a great team of photographers to help him for our wedding day.

We used Cory for our engagement photos and we got them back way quicker than we could have possibly imagined. We had so many great shots, we ran out of wall space to hang them all!

He was willing to go the extra mile for us during the entire process. He helped us come up with a timeline for our entire wedding day. He also had recommendations for other wedding vendors that we were having a hard time finding or choosing. We never had to worry about anything. He had great ideas for photos and was willing to try out whatever specific requests we made.

We can't say enough great things about him and the team he brought. We'd use them again in a heartbeat!

Beth · Married on 04/18/2015

Cory Tapia was able to crate the most stunning and creative wedding photographs during our April wedding at The 1927 Lake Lure Inn & Spa! We loved the flexibility and price points of his wedding day packages! Prior to our wedding day we had several casual yet efficient meetings where we discussed logistics, floor plans, and created a "day of" itinerary. He was happy to travel for our wedding day and was actively taking pictures or scouting out creative locations from the start of my bridal brunch and all the way to the end of our sparkler exit! We were also able to squeeze in some amazing bridal portraits! Cory posted a few sneak peaks early the next morning of our wedding day that I was able to share with our friends and family before parting ways. Our wedding album was finished in a flash and I love that we own the copyrights of the photos! The number of high quality pictures we have from our wedding has made it a challenge to not go overboard in putting them around

Nicole · Married on 11/29/2014

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Cory was the epitome of professionalism. His attention and genuine interest to our preferences and wishes was unmatched. The quality of service and product we received made our wedding worth every penny spent. When it is all said and done, all you will have is the photos to remember the day and Blue Motion Studios captured our day perfectly and with style.

• User3589287 · event on: 10/05/2013

Cory was our photographer for our engagement session. We chose to take a pictures at a pumpkin patch! Cory got the location early and found multiple places to take pictures before we even got there and even coordinated with the farm owners! During a session my fiance and I were slow to warm up to pictures, Cory was great with poses that felt natural and came out beautifully! We even had our pictures returned to us in less than a week :) We've been getting tons of compliments!

Can't wait to see how our wedding photos will turn out! Cory has the ability to design invitations, take pictures, and do video! One stop shop :)

Blue Motion Studio is professional, clean, affordable, and modern. Cory is down to earth, friendly, and really listens to your needs and your "vision".

Cory was absolutely amazing. For the minute we booked him he was responsive, creative, and modern! We did our engagement photo shoot with Cory at Hunter Farms. He was there early and already scouted tons of places for photos before we got there.

We used Cory and his team for our wedding. He designed our invitations, by hand. All of our guests were blown away but the intricacy, unique, detail, and elegance that was our invitation. Cory also designed our photo seating chart.

Cory, Angela, and Amy traveled from North Carolina to shoot our Wilmington, Delaware wedding. They got in the night before and were amazing! The shots Cory captured in a new space were incredible.

Honestly, Cory and BMS was the best decision we made in the entire wedding process. We are so thankful for Blue Motion Studio. Local. Honest. Modern. Creative.

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

From my very first contact with Cory I was absolutely pleased with his services. He was extremely responsive in contacting and following up with my questions and made me feel like a valued customer even before I signed a contract with him. Cory went above and beyond and exceeded any expectation I had. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Cory and would highly recommend his services to anyone! Watching the video brought back wonderful memories of the best day of my life. Thank you, Cory!!!

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2014

We are so happy we chose Blue Motion Studio to be our videographers for the big day. From the moment we spoke on the phone I knew we had made the right choice. Cory is very personable, responds quickly, and our video turned out amazing. I'm so glad we have the video of our wedding to cherish for years to come!

Cory is by far our favorite photographer! He was such an awesome guy when it came to working with our budget and our busy random schedule due to my husbands military career. He's really easy to work with and is a very welcoming, approachable, and comfortable guy that makes you feel better about your pictures being taken. He also really liked the fact that we wanted our dog in some of the photos and did a really great job working her into the shots. Having him capture our wedding was the right decision and I would highly recommend him!

Nathaniel · Married on 08/08/2014

My wife and I spoke with many photographers and reviewed many portfolios. Blue motion studio is by far the best. His prices are very reasonable and you get to personally keep a digital copy of every photograph. I am personally a horrible photo taker, but Cory coached me so I wouldn't have a bunch of pictures with my eyes closed or an awkward smile. The lighting always looked perfect too, which showcases Cory's skills because I am fair skinned and my wife is dark skinner. He also has a plethora of locations to choose from for photo shoots depending on your style.

Awesome vendor to work with. They were very professional and all of my wedding party and guests love their presence. I would recommend them to anyone.