After Hours Events of New England Reviews

489 Reviews for After Hours Events of New England

• Julie

Julie · Getting married on 09/24/2021

Five stars

I met wth Chris a week ago and didn't even need to meet with any other DJ's. I could tell already that he is really vested into making sure that everyone has a great time at the wedding! Really excited to work with him further!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Cdans117

Cdans117 · Married on 05/23/2021

Great experience

We worked with After Hours DJ for our wedding reception. They also provided the audio for our ceremony. They are reasonably priced, extremely responsive and easy to work with. Mike Moscato was our DJ and he was friendly, flexible and kind. They played the music we requested and the online tool while older and a bit clunky to use in preparation for the meeting helped us to organize all of our requests and thoughts and think of things we hadn’t considered. Mike was thorough in reviewing what we wanted and how we wanted the event executed. We also found the cost extremely reasonable and the payment options great! Added bonus was Mike’s friendly assistant took photos of the event for us throughout and we received a copy at the end of the event! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel N. · Married on 05/15/2021

Choosing After Hours of New England was the easiest decision ever.

Sal and Vanessa were amazing. If I could give them more stars I would!! From the beginning they were so organized and professional. Sal was just a quick email, phone call and even a text away. He would answer questions within minutes! Planning a wedding is a lot, and After Hours of NE made finding a DJ so easy. My guests were on the dance floor all night. I did not hire a videographer, and as a gift at the end of the night, Sal gave my husband and I a USB with a bunch of memorable videos including the ceremony! We were so touched. After Hours of Ne is the way to go!!!

Sent on 05/28/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer C. · Married on 05/01/2021

Sal goes above and beyond

I picked After Hours because of a wedding I was in. I loved their photo booth and I loved the people that ran it. Everything was about it was quality: the photos themselves, the people running it, the props and the album for the Bride and Groom. They were my favorite vendor in their wedding! Little did I know that the people behind it were also incredible as well. I, along with thousands of others, had to postpone my 2020 spring wedding due to COVID shutdowns. Sal was not only understanding but so helpful with new dates and new contracts. We have since had to postpone again and he has been above and beyond with flexibility. I wish more vendors were like Sal. If you want a one-of-a-kind photo booth with incredible people in management, go with After Hours, you won't regret it.

Sent on 02/01/2021

Elizabeth C. · Married on 04/23/2021

More than we could have hoped for!

I can’t say enough about Sal and the After Hours of New England team! We were totally blown away when we first met with Sal; he is SO much more than a DJ! If you are looking for someone who will help you feel organized and confident, Sal is the guy for you! He sent us SUCH a detailed itinerary for our big day that we were able to relax through it all. We trusted his professional judgment when we had questions, but he was never pushy. Everyone had a blast, and we really can’t thank them enough. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/16/2021
  • Cieara

Cieara J. · Married on 04/09/2021

Best night of our life!

I have had the honor of managing about 100 weddings that Sal DJed and I knew that there was no one else that I would choose to DJ my own other than Sal. He was a blast to plan with all along the way making everything so seamless. He even helped ease our nerves when it came to tough family situations, his suggestions were just perfect! On the day of Sal setup and connected with us to be sure that we were good to go. He perfectly played off the surprise of our best man being our officiant (which absolutely no one knew), and the ceremony music was absolutely perfect! One of the best things is that Sal even records your ceremony, first dance, toasts, and parent dances. This was huge for us as we did not want to hire a videographer for a 5 minute video, we just wanted the raw footage of those moments to treasure with our family forever. Thanks to Sal, we have that! Moving into the night, Sal was a total blast! His music choices were fantastic, he literally had every single person on the dancefloor all throughout the night. We have not stopped getting raving reviews from how much fun people had, that it was the best music they've ever heard at a wedding, and that Sal was a blast. Nathalie his assistant was incredible too! They both make such an awesome team! The sound was so clear, the perfect volume, and the music was the perfect mix. If you are looking for a professional, non-cheesy, and all around FUN DJ, Sal is your go to guy! We could not be more thrilled with our entire day!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Shannon D. · Married on 04/06/2021

Best djs ever

My husband and I were married this summer at the Candlewood Inn in Brookfield and had the BEST time thanks to Sal from After Hours! The day was planned perfectly and Sal started the reception with the best songs and had everyone on the dance floor all night. I've watched our wedding video at least 20 times already and its amazing to see EVERYONE out on the dance floor having the best time. We had friends book Sal at the wedding. I would not do anything different if I could have changed anything! We 100/10 recommend Sal Fusco! Thank you for everything!!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome team!

Everyone from the beginning was absolutely awesome! We spoke with Mike on the phone and he was so nice, he was organized and thoughtful about what we wanted. Our venue in CT had canceled, but they were still able to accommodate us in MA, thankfully!

The day of, they were early and had everything ready to go, right down to printed copies of the readings for our readers! Not only were they awesome DJs and kept the party going, but they also officiated our wedding! Mike played beautiful instrumentals for the ceremony, and Catherine officiated for us. Beforehand, they provided us with a giant book of ceremony options-there were so many options for vows, readings, and the ceremony and general that we were able to pick everything for a perfect ceremony. At the end of the night, they gave us a snap bracelet which included a thumb drive of photos they took during the ceremony-what an amazing and thoughtful surprise! Truly an awesome team, they made our night an absolute dream come true!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Nicole W. · Married on 09/09/2020

They kept the party going

We had Mike as our dj for our wedding and he was fantastic. He accommodated our needs for the songs that we requested. This was great because I wanted to include Polish and Spanish songs for our reception. Mike also took requests from guests during the reception. He kept the party going and everyone had a fantastic time. Mike met up with us according to our schedule which was great since my husband and I work different hours. The online planning tool was great as well. This made it easy and kept things organized for us. I would highly recommend Mike for your upcoming wedding!

Katherine · Married on 08/01/2020

A true entertainment powerhouse

Wow - we are so happy that we had the opportunity to work with After Hours. Extremely communicative throughout the whole planning process (including a pandemic postponement), Sal and his team were top notch. On our wedding day, Peter and his assistant provided a perfect audio set up for the ceremony and just what we asked for during cocktail hour. They kept our small but mighty guest list dancing all night! A DJ/emcee is one of the most important wedding decisions you can make, and we recommend After Hours without hesitation.

Sent on 05/21/2021
  • Anne

Anne V. · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing dj/photobooth team

Having After Hours for our wedding was an absolute MUST! And, we are so glad that we did! We had Sal as our officiant and our DJ. He went above and beyond our expectations for our big day. His personality makes everything so much fun and relaxed. We knew what to expect at every moment and loved laughing with him throughout the day. Our Photo Booth was also a big hit with guests! The Photo Booth staff were beyond fun and we loved reviewing the photo booth pictures after the wedding had ended, so we could see all of the fun our guests had. We HIGHLY recommend After Hours!

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle B. · Married on 03/10/2020

I CANNOT say enough great things about my experience with After Hours entertainment!

Honestly, I cannot say enough great things about these guys! They made our entire experience so amazing and memorable! I would recommend their services to anyone and everyone! Everything went so smoothly, and they went the whole night with a smile. Just so fun and professional! And one of my favorite parts was the slap bracelet USB with fun action shots from the night! I woke up the next morning and was like "oh yea, I have pictures!!" Great company and great people!!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Shannon H. · Married on 01/25/2020

Kept the Party Going All Night

The After Hours Team was incredible! Not only did we have Sal as our DJ, but he was our officiant and provided lighting for our venue and the Photo Booth. Sal kept the dance floor full the entire night! He was able to accommodate all our music requests and was incredibly easy to work with. I highly recommend hiring After Hours!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Z. · Married on 11/02/2019

Peter D is the MAN!

After Hours DJ made our wedding the best party of our lives!! Peter was the most chill and down to earth guy on the planet. The planning process was so much fun! He had us laughing, he didn't judge us with all the Phil Collins we wanted at dinner (HAHA!!) and had all 210 guests on the dance floor at all times. People who never dance were up and having the best time. He even recorded all our speeches for us on a USB and gave them to us that day! We also hired After Hours to do a photo booth and guests could not get enough! Walter came up to me at the end of the night and told us it was the best wedding ever! He even had our scrapbook waiting and ready for us! The best company! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Kaela

Kaela K. · Married on 10/26/2019

An Amazing Night!

Booking a great DJ was on the top of my wedding priority list. Hiring Peter from after hours was probably the best decision we made for our wedding. Our guests danced all night long and had an absolute blast!!! We also booked the photo booth from After Hours. Vanessa created a beautiful guest book from all of the pictures the night of. My husband and I laughed so hard looking at all the pictures the next day. We weren’t sure we were going to get a photo booth but we are so glad we did!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa W. · Married on 10/26/2019

Our wedding

Jim and John were awesome! They had everyone on the dance floor all night! Every detail and last minute change they accommodated and were so easy and fun to work with! Definitely recommend for any event!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Katie M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Sal and Nathalie were the best!

Sal and Nathalie were the best! During the planning, Sal gave us good suggestions based on his experience at our venue. He made planning so easy and organized and had our day running smoothly. It's an awesome benefit that they also film the ceremony, speeches, dances, and take some photos! Would highly recommend Sal and Nathalie.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin C. · Married on 09/28/2019

Book Them Now- Absolute Best

I just want to start off by saying I am a super anxious person and was super stressed planning my wedding. With that being said, Jim, with After Hours, was seriously the glue that held me together during wedding planning and our wedding day.

To say that Jim went above and beyond his role as our DJ is an absolute understatement.

We were able to touch base with him whenever we were feeling overwhelmed throughout the wedding planning process and he was able to calm me down each time I talked with him.
    He was so reassuring that our day would go smoothly and perfectly and he was so right.

We had a very specific vision that we wanted for our day and Jim executed flawlessly. He mixed our wedding introductions perfectly and the way he describes how he works is so cool to hear. It’s like a science that he has perfected.

Our day was absolutely perfect, and a lot of that is thanks to Jim !

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2019

The best DJ

After Hours are fantastic! We planned our wedding from out of state and wouldn’t have been able to do it without them. Sal is so professional, kind, and knowledgeable. He truly made it seem easy to plan a wedding thousands of miles away. We had an afternoon wedding and the dance floor was full the whole time thanks to them! We had a blast and people are still talking about how great the DJ’s were! They even took a couple adorable photos and videos that he gave to us on a USB bracelet so we were able to immediately watch it, so thoughtful of them!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • O

Olivia B. · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ - packed dance floor!

Sal was absolutely amazing! He was extremely organized during the planning process and always quick to respond to all emails. You can tell how experienced Sal is and how well he knows the industry by every single detail that he covers in the planning process. He made planning our wedding from 2 hours away as easy as possible by offering to meet via Skype multiple times throughout the process. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Sal coordinated everything with the venue and other vendors so we didn’t have to worry about anything. The day of was better than we ever could have asked for! Sal and Nathalie were truly amazing and kept the dance floor completely packed from the second it opened up! They perfectly included all requests we made and effortlessly read the crowd. We also loved the candid dance floor pictures and videos of first dances and speeches that Sal provided! It helped us be able to relive the night right away. Sal was true professional throughout the entire process and we cannot recommend him enough.

Shannon K. · Married on 08/24/2019

Sal and his team are absolutely amazing!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Sal and his crew from After Hours for our wedding. Sal was very helpful during the planning process and he was very responsive whenever we had any questions. With his many years of experience, he is very knowledgeable about what makes guests get up and dance and what clears a dance floor. We chose the Elegant Photo Booth with our package and our guests loved it! The staff was so fun and we received a nice book after the reception that included the photo strips of guests that used the photo booth. Memories that will last a lifetime! We decided not to have a videographer, but Sal took some short clips throughout the night of the ceremony and reception and it was exactly what we wanted! Sal and his team made the night so memorable. We highly recommend Sal and the entire After Hours team!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Alexa W. · Married on 08/24/2019

JR and his team were amazing! They made our day so special. He was the best!

JR and his team were so organized and helpful for our big day. He went out of his way to make everything perfect and the music was amazing. He truly is so talented and such a great person. I would highly recommend him and his company. Wish we could have a redo of that day just so we could dance!

Sent on 04/22/2020

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

Simply Amazing!

Working with After Hours and specifically J.R. was amazing. His expertise was appreciated beyond any words can explain. Planning a wedding involved more than I could’ve ever thought of and After Hours was there to help me along. We used JR as our JP and our DJ. We also hired the photo booth which was such a hit! JR helped me every step of the way and answered my countless emails when I had no clue what songs to pick for certain parts of the night! I cannot thank everyone at After Hours enough for making our day flawless!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Becca S. · Married on 08/02/2019

Sal is the MAN!!!

I cannot begin to express how grateful we are to have had the pleasure of working with Sal, JR, and the rest of the After Hours team. We first met Sal last year when he emceed at my cousin’s wedding and we couldn’t stop raving about how incredible the music had been, so when it was time to do our own wedding planning, finding a DJ was a no brainer. Not only is Sal incredibly knowledgeable about the ins and outs of all facets of the wedding scene, he worked tirelessly to coordinate with our other vendors to make sure our vision truly came to life. When the planning process started, Sal met with us and shared a series of song lists with links as well as a planning document to help us make sure that every detail (not just the music!) was taken care of. Our first dance song was not easily available, but Sal didn’t even bat and eyelash when we told him we were worried about finding a high-quality version. He just made it happen! A few days before the wedding, Sal sent out an itinerary to our venue coordinator, our officiant, and our photographer so that everyone was on the same page. On the day of our wedding, Sal and JR showed up early to the venue to account for eager attendees and made sure that everything was set up so that the very first guest to arrive was greeted with music. They even recorded the ceremony from start to finish and got videos of the speeches and first dances which they shared during the reception on Facebook (with prior permission from us!!) so that family and friends who were not able to make the trip to our wedding were still able to share the day with us. On top of that, Sal gave us a bracelet with a USB at the end of the night that has all of the videos and pictures they took throughout the night as a gift. Sal also had everyone laughing during a hilarious game he created to give away our centerpieces. All this, and I haven’t even mentioned the music at the wedding!! Sal and JR did an amazing job reading our crowd and mixing in the perfect combination of our requested songs along with a variety of songs that we didn’t even think to ask for! They were both incredibly friendly, hardworking, and so easy to work with and we couldn’t have made a better decision than going with After Hours Events.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie Z. · Married on 07/27/2019

You'll get your money's worth and MORE!

We would like to say a huge thank you to Sal and Nathalie for making our wedding the party that we dreamed! We had nothing to worry about knowing they had everything covered. From the ceremony, to the reception, they kept us calm, cool, and collected, even giving us step by step instruction when we couldn’t figure out how to cut the cake! They kept our guests entertained and dancing throughout the night. We couldn’t have asked for a better JP/MC/DJ! Every single guest raved about how fun and joyous the whole evening was. We couldn't have asked for a better day! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/29/2019