After Hours Events of New England Reviews

After Hours Events of New England 5
  • Cieara

Cieara Juliano · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best night of our life!

I have had the honor of managing about 100 weddings that Sal DJed and I knew that there was no one else that I would choose to DJ my own other than Sal. He was a blast to plan with all along the way making everything so seamless. He even helped ease our nerves when it came to tough family situations, his suggestions were just perfect! On the day of Sal setup and connected with us to be sure that we were good to go. He perfectly played off the surprise of our best man being our officiant (which absolutely no one knew), and the ceremony music was absolutely perfect! One of the best things is that Sal even records your ceremony, first dance, toasts, and parent dances. This was huge for us as we did not want to hire a videographer for a 5 minute video, we just wanted the raw footage of those moments to treasure with our family forever. Thanks to Sal, we have that! Moving into the night, Sal was a total blast! His music choices were fantastic, he literally had every single person on the dancefloor all throughout the night. We have not stopped getting raving reviews from how much fun people had, that it was the best music they've ever heard at a wedding, and that Sal was a blast. Nathalie his assistant was incredible too! They both make such an awesome team! The sound was so clear, the perfect volume, and the music was the perfect mix. If you are looking for a professional, non-cheesy, and all around FUN DJ, Sal is your go to guy! We could not be more thrilled with our entire day!

After Hours Events of New England 6
    Sent on 12/10/2019

Shannon Doyle · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Best djs ever

My husband and I were married this summer at the Candlewood Inn in Brookfield and had the BEST time thanks to Sal from After Hours! The day was planned perfectly and Sal started the reception with the best songs and had everyone on the dance floor all night. I've watched our wedding video at least 20 times already and its amazing to see EVERYONE out on the dance floor having the best time. We had friends book Sal at the wedding. I would not do anything different if I could have changed anything! We 100/10 recommend Sal Fusco! Thank you for everything!!

Shannon Klein · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Sal and his team are absolutely amazing!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Sal and his crew from After Hours for our wedding. Sal was very helpful during the planning process and he was very responsive whenever we had any questions. With his many years of experience, he is very knowledgeable about what makes guests get up and dance and what clears a dance floor. We chose the Elegant Photo Booth with our package and our guests loved it! The staff was so fun and we received a nice book after the reception that included the photo strips of guests that used the photo booth. Memories that will last a lifetime! We decided not to have a videographer, but Sal took some short clips throughout the night of the ceremony and reception and it was exactly what we wanted! Sal and his team made the night so memorable. We highly recommend Sal and the entire After Hours team!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Five stars

I met wth Chris a week ago and didn't even need to meet with any other DJ's. I could tell already that he is really vested into making sure that everyone has a great time at the wedding! Really excited to work with him further!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Nicole Wojnarowski · Getting married on 09/09/2020

They kept the party going

We had Mike as our dj for our wedding and he was fantastic. He accommodated our needs for the songs that we requested. This was great because I wanted to include Polish and Spanish songs for our reception. Mike also took requests from guests during the reception. He kept the party going and everyone had a fantastic time. Mike met up with us according to our schedule which was great since my husband and I work different hours. The online planning tool was great as well. This made it easy and kept things organized for us. I would highly recommend Mike for your upcoming wedding!

• Tiffany

Tiffany Zoummarieh · Married on 11/02/2019

Peter D is the MAN!

After Hours DJ made our wedding the best party of our lives!! Peter was the most chill and down to earth guy on the planet. The planning process was so much fun! He had us laughing, he didn't judge us with all the Phil Collins we wanted at dinner (HAHA!!) and had all 210 guests on the dance floor at all times. People who never dance were up and having the best time. He even recorded all our speeches for us on a USB and gave them to us that day! We also hired After Hours to do a photo booth and guests could not get enough! Walter came up to me at the end of the night and told us it was the best wedding ever! He even had our scrapbook waiting and ready for us! The best company! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Kaela

Kaela Kennedy · Married on 10/26/2019

An Amazing Night!

Booking a great DJ was on the top of my wedding priority list. Hiring Peter from after hours was probably the best decision we made for our wedding. Our guests danced all night long and had an absolute blast!!! We also booked the photo booth from After Hours. Vanessa created a beautiful guest book from all of the pictures the night of. My husband and I laughed so hard looking at all the pictures the next day. We weren’t sure we were going to get a photo booth but we are so glad we did!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Wright · Married on 10/26/2019

Our wedding

Jim and John were awesome! They had everyone on the dance floor all night! Every detail and last minute change they accommodated and were so easy and fun to work with! Definitely recommend for any event!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Katie Mai · Married on 10/12/2019

Sal and Nathalie were the best!

Sal and Nathalie were the best! During the planning, Sal gave us good suggestions based on his experience at our venue. He made planning so easy and organized and had our day running smoothly. It's an awesome benefit that they also film the ceremony, speeches, dances, and take some photos! Would highly recommend Sal and Nathalie.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Costanzo · Married on 09/28/2019

Book Them Now- Absolute Best

I just want to start off by saying I am a super anxious person and was super stressed planning my wedding. With that being said, Jim, with After Hours, was seriously the glue that held me together during wedding planning and our wedding day.

To say that Jim went above and beyond his role as our DJ is an absolute understatement.

We were able to touch base with him whenever we were feeling overwhelmed throughout the wedding planning process and he was able to calm me down each time I talked with him.
    He was so reassuring that our day would go smoothly and perfectly and he was so right.

We had a very specific vision that we wanted for our day and Jim executed flawlessly. He mixed our wedding introductions perfectly and the way he describes how he works is so cool to hear. It’s like a science that he has perfected.

Our day was absolutely perfect, and a lot of that is thanks to Jim !

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2019

The best DJ

After Hours are fantastic! We planned our wedding from out of state and wouldn’t have been able to do it without them. Sal is so professional, kind, and knowledgeable. He truly made it seem easy to plan a wedding thousands of miles away. We had an afternoon wedding and the dance floor was full the whole time thanks to them! We had a blast and people are still talking about how great the DJ’s were! They even took a couple adorable photos and videos that he gave to us on a USB bracelet so we were able to immediately watch it, so thoughtful of them!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • O

Olivia Bonini · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ - packed dance floor!

Sal was absolutely amazing! He was extremely organized during the planning process and always quick to respond to all emails. You can tell how experienced Sal is and how well he knows the industry by every single detail that he covers in the planning process. He made planning our wedding from 2 hours away as easy as possible by offering to meet via Skype multiple times throughout the process. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Sal coordinated everything with the venue and other vendors so we didn’t have to worry about anything. The day of was better than we ever could have asked for! Sal and Nathalie were truly amazing and kept the dance floor completely packed from the second it opened up! They perfectly included all requests we made and effortlessly read the crowd. We also loved the candid dance floor pictures and videos of first dances and speeches that Sal provided! It helped us be able to relive the night right away. Sal was true professional throughout the entire process and we cannot recommend him enough.

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

Simply Amazing!

Working with After Hours and specifically J.R. was amazing. His expertise was appreciated beyond any words can explain. Planning a wedding involved more than I could’ve ever thought of and After Hours was there to help me along. We used JR as our JP and our DJ. We also hired the photo booth which was such a hit! JR helped me every step of the way and answered my countless emails when I had no clue what songs to pick for certain parts of the night! I cannot thank everyone at After Hours enough for making our day flawless!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Becca Schwoerke · Married on 08/02/2019

Sal is the MAN!!!

I cannot begin to express how grateful we are to have had the pleasure of working with Sal, JR, and the rest of the After Hours team. We first met Sal last year when he emceed at my cousin’s wedding and we couldn’t stop raving about how incredible the music had been, so when it was time to do our own wedding planning, finding a DJ was a no brainer. Not only is Sal incredibly knowledgeable about the ins and outs of all facets of the wedding scene, he worked tirelessly to coordinate with our other vendors to make sure our vision truly came to life. When the planning process started, Sal met with us and shared a series of song lists with links as well as a planning document to help us make sure that every detail (not just the music!) was taken care of. Our first dance song was not easily available, but Sal didn’t even bat and eyelash when we told him we were worried about finding a high-quality version. He just made it happen! A few days before the wedding, Sal sent out an itinerary to our venue coordinator, our officiant, and our photographer so that everyone was on the same page. On the day of our wedding, Sal and JR showed up early to the venue to account for eager attendees and made sure that everything was set up so that the very first guest to arrive was greeted with music. They even recorded the ceremony from start to finish and got videos of the speeches and first dances which they shared during the reception on Facebook (with prior permission from us!!) so that family and friends who were not able to make the trip to our wedding were still able to share the day with us. On top of that, Sal gave us a bracelet with a USB at the end of the night that has all of the videos and pictures they took throughout the night as a gift. Sal also had everyone laughing during a hilarious game he created to give away our centerpieces. All this, and I haven’t even mentioned the music at the wedding!! Sal and JR did an amazing job reading our crowd and mixing in the perfect combination of our requested songs along with a variety of songs that we didn’t even think to ask for! They were both incredibly friendly, hardworking, and so easy to work with and we couldn’t have made a better decision than going with After Hours Events.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie Zemanek · Married on 07/27/2019

You'll get your money's worth and MORE!

We would like to say a huge thank you to Sal and Nathalie for making our wedding the party that we dreamed! We had nothing to worry about knowing they had everything covered. From the ceremony, to the reception, they kept us calm, cool, and collected, even giving us step by step instruction when we couldn’t figure out how to cut the cake! They kept our guests entertained and dancing throughout the night. We couldn’t have asked for a better JP/MC/DJ! Every single guest raved about how fun and joyous the whole evening was. We couldn't have asked for a better day! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kimberly · Married on 07/26/2019

Crystal Clear Sound, Packed Dance Floor

After Hours Events of New England, and specifically DJ Mike Moscato, were fantastic from the beginning. Their online planning tool makes it easy for you to be as hands-on as you would like when it comes to selecting music for your big day. We selected our first dance, parents dances, intro songs for the bridal party, and a list of “must plays,” but we also trusted DJ Mike to “read” our crowd and make additional music choices, based on his 25 years of experience in the business. He did not disappoint. This man is PASSIONATE about what he does and it shows. He has a great personality and literally got every single guest out of their seats and onto the dance floor. He did the sound for our ceremony as well, which included mic’ing the officiant, me and my groom, and two string musicians. I have been to so many weddings outside where it is hard to hear. Our ceremony of 160+ people was crystal clear, even for the people in the back row. We also had a friend sing “At Last” at our reception. DJ Mike cued up the instrumental version of the song she provided and she brought the house down… Partially because of her beautiful voice but also because the sound system was so amazing. You could hear the toasts and everything, even with the staff bustling around. As a plus, our DJ brought an amazing assistant who helped with sound etc. and also took some of the most fun candid shots we’ve seen of our day. She even recorded our first dance and our parent dances from start to finish. They hand you a flashdrive at the end of the night and those are memories you have forever. So impressed. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Lori

Lori Morway · Married on 07/26/2019

Danced the night away!

Sal and his assistant Nathalie DJ’d our wedding in July 2019. I interviewed several DJs before deciding on Sal. What made Sal stand out amongst the rest was his professionalism and attention to detail as well as the number of positive reviews. He kept in touch throughout the process and coordinated with our other vendors to ensure that the day went smoothly. Everyone had a great time – I literally danced all night! We were pleasantly surprised when Sal emailed us some pictures after the ceremony as well as videos of both the best man’s toast and our first dance – what wonderful keepsakes!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 07/20/2019

A whole new meaning to "hot in here"

Sal, Vanessa, Nathalie, and the rest of the staff at After Hours were nothing short of AMAZING on our wedding day. We were married on July 20, 2019, the hottest day in a century, and our venue's AC wasn't working. "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes" isn't enough to describe the heat at our venue. Therefore, it was an unbearable wedding for them and our guests to work at, but they did, AND THEN SOME. One of my bridesmaids became ill after the ceremony and they dealt with this sudden switch without complaints or any problems, on top of everything else. Even before the wedding, Sal and the staff were a pleasure to work with, taking the stress and work away from us with fun and top notch organization. It's obvious how well they know this business, inside and out. And despite the heat, they kept our guests on the dance floor, dancing away without a care! I'd work with After Hours events again for any event in the future, and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to have a good time at their event. The 90s slap bracelet with the USB in it was an adorable gift that we got at the end of the night, along with a scrapbook of all of the photobooth pictures with our family and friends. My only regret is not using them sooner and not booking our videographer through them. Honestly, just let them run your wedding, they'll make it amazing and fun. You are now part of our big day Greek/Cuban/French sweaty wedding, and helped fuel our favorite memories. I can't thank you all enough for everything your staff did.

Book them. Seriously, just do it. You won't regret it!

After Hours Events of New England 7
    Sent on 07/23/2019

Christina Mcdonald · Married on 07/19/2019

The absolute best!

My husband and I were married at The Riverview this past July, and hiring Sal for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Sal was our wedding officiant as well as our DJ. He was wonderful about quickly answering any and all of our questions throughout the planning process, and we were so impressed with his level of detail and organization. He reviewed every point of the ceremony and reception with us so that our big day was exactly as we envisioned! And not only that, but he is so intuitive about what music to play to keep the party going. Our wedding guests had such a blast, and we are still getting compliments on how awesome Sal was. Throughout the entire evening, Sal and our wonderful second DJ Nathalie were recording videos and taking pictures of everything. By the end of the night, Sal handed my husband and I a USB drive with all of the content. Sal and Nathalie, please know how much this meant to us- we got to relive our wedding the very next day and it brought us so much happiness. We can’t thank you both enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Shai · Married on 07/18/2019

5 star service !

If I had to sum up sal in one word it would be perfect ! sal made the entire wedding planning process and the wedding absolutely amazing. my wedding was everything I imagined it to be and more! I would 100%recommend sal and after hours for any event !

Sent on 07/28/2019

Luciana · Married on 07/13/2019

Phenomenal

There isn’t enough I can say about how AMAZING After Hours DJ was for my wedding at Saint Clements Castle this past July. The owner Sal worked with our budget to get us everything we wanted - ceremony music, reception music & a photo booth. Peter Devine was wonderful to work with- he made the whole music planning process so stress free and was readily available to take my many text messages with numerous questions and requests. He was so incredibly professional and responded in such a timely manner. If you’re looking for an amazing DJ for your memorable day I highly recommend Peter & After Hours DJ Entertainment!

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2019

Awesome entertainment!

Sal Fusco and Nathalie did an amazing job at our wedding. Our ceremony was miked by After Hours and sounded amazing on the video. Our guests really appreciated the microphones as they were able to hear our ceremony clearly from wherever they were sitting. Sal listened to our song requests and kept the party going all night long. The dinner music they played was great and appropriate to the evening. Also, Sal served as an event planner which helped the night to flow smoothly. We would highly recommend After Hours to anyone looking for a great time.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Joanna · Married on 07/06/2019

Something for Everyone!

Sal and his team did a great job keeping the party going! Staff at the photo booth were friendly and helpful and the DJ services were great! I had great feedback from my guests, young and old, about the friendliness of Sal and his team, as well as the variety of music! Sal really catered to what my guests wanted to hear and made sure to play something for everyone! I would HIGHLY recommend Sal and After Hours for ANY event!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/29/2019

The Dance Floor was Packed

Peter at After Hours DJ made our wedding night beyond fun. Guests, my husband and I were dancing the night away and were raving about the upbeat atmosphere Peter helped create. He listened to everything we wanted and knew exactly what he was doing. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Jess Scalesse · Married on 06/22/2019

Best night of my life !

My wedding day was the best day of my life and my Dj was phenomenal. JR Burrows was my Dj and officiant and I can’t even tell you how many compliments I received from my guests . He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and all of my guests raved about how much fun they had . From the beginning, Afterhours was nothing but accommodating and professional. I’m so happy we chose them and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a unforgettable time ! Ask for JR, he’s the best !

After Hours Events of New England 8