After Hours Events of New England Reviews

After Hours Events of New England 7
  • Julie

Julie · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Five stars

I met wth Chris a week ago and didn't even need to meet with any other DJ's. I could tell already that he is really vested into making sure that everyone has a great time at the wedding! Really excited to work with him further!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Becca Schwoerke · Married on 08/02/2019

Sal is the MAN!!!

I cannot begin to express how grateful we are to have had the pleasure of working with Sal, JR, and the rest of the After Hours team. We first met Sal last year when he emceed at my cousin’s wedding and we couldn’t stop raving about how incredible the music had been, so when it was time to do our own wedding planning, finding a DJ was a no brainer. Not only is Sal incredibly knowledgeable about the ins and outs of all facets of the wedding scene, he worked tirelessly to coordinate with our other vendors to make sure our vision truly came to life. When the planning process started, Sal met with us and shared a series of song lists with links as well as a planning document to help us make sure that every detail (not just the music!) was taken care of. Our first dance song was not easily available, but Sal didn’t even bat and eyelash when we told him we were worried about finding a high-quality version. He just made it happen! A few days before the wedding, Sal sent out an itinerary to our venue coordinator, our officiant, and our photographer so that everyone was on the same page. On the day of our wedding, Sal and JR showed up early to the venue to account for eager attendees and made sure that everything was set up so that the very first guest to arrive was greeted with music. They even recorded the ceremony from start to finish and got videos of the speeches and first dances which they shared during the reception on Facebook (with prior permission from us!!) so that family and friends who were not able to make the trip to our wedding were still able to share the day with us. On top of that, Sal gave us a bracelet with a USB at the end of the night that has all of the videos and pictures they took throughout the night as a gift. Sal also had everyone laughing during a hilarious game he created to give away our centerpieces. All this, and I haven’t even mentioned the music at the wedding!! Sal and JR did an amazing job reading our crowd and mixing in the perfect combination of our requested songs along with a variety of songs that we didn’t even think to ask for! They were both incredibly friendly, hardworking, and so easy to work with and we couldn’t have made a better decision than going with After Hours Events.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie Oliver · Married on 07/27/2019

You'll get your money's worth and MORE!

We would like to say a huge thank you to Sal and Nathalie for making our wedding the party that we dreamed! We had nothing to worry about knowing they had everything covered. From the ceremony, to the reception, they kept us calm, cool, and collected, even giving us step by step instruction when we couldn’t figure out how to cut the cake! They kept our guests entertained and dancing throughout the night. We couldn’t have asked for a better JP/MC/DJ! Every single guest raved about how fun and joyous the whole evening was. We couldn't have asked for a better day! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kimberly · Married on 07/26/2019

Crystal Clear Sound, Packed Dance Floor

After Hours Events of New England, and specifically DJ Mike Moscato, were fantastic from the beginning. Their online planning tool makes it easy for you to be as hands-on as you would like when it comes to selecting music for your big day. We selected our first dance, parents dances, intro songs for the bridal party, and a list of “must plays,” but we also trusted DJ Mike to “read” our crowd and make additional music choices, based on his 25 years of experience in the business. He did not disappoint. This man is PASSIONATE about what he does and it shows. He has a great personality and literally got every single guest out of their seats and onto the dance floor. He did the sound for our ceremony as well, which included mic’ing the officiant, me and my groom, and two string musicians. I have been to so many weddings outside where it is hard to hear. Our ceremony of 160+ people was crystal clear, even for the people in the back row. We also had a friend sing “At Last” at our reception. DJ Mike cued up the instrumental version of the song she provided and she brought the house down… Partially because of her beautiful voice but also because the sound system was so amazing. You could hear the toasts and everything, even with the staff bustling around. As a plus, our DJ brought an amazing assistant who helped with sound etc. and also took some of the most fun candid shots we’ve seen of our day. She even recorded our first dance and our parent dances from start to finish. They hand you a flashdrive at the end of the night and those are memories you have forever. So impressed. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 07/20/2019

A whole new meaning to "hot in here"

Sal, Vanessa, Nathalie, and the rest of the staff at After Hours were nothing short of AMAZING on our wedding day. We were married on July 20, 2019, the hottest day in a century, and our venue's AC wasn't working. "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes" isn't enough to describe the heat at our venue. Therefore, it was an unbearable wedding for them and our guests to work at, but they did, AND THEN SOME. One of my bridesmaids became ill after the ceremony and they dealt with this sudden switch without complaints or any problems, on top of everything else. Even before the wedding, Sal and the staff were a pleasure to work with, taking the stress and work away from us with fun and top notch organization. It's obvious how well they know this business, inside and out. And despite the heat, they kept our guests on the dance floor, dancing away without a care! I'd work with After Hours events again for any event in the future, and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to have a good time at their event. The 90s slap bracelet with the USB in it was an adorable gift that we got at the end of the night, along with a scrapbook of all of the photobooth pictures with our family and friends. My only regret is not using them sooner and not booking our videographer through them. Honestly, just let them run your wedding, they'll make it amazing and fun. You are now part of our big day Greek/Cuban/French sweaty wedding, and helped fuel our favorite memories. I can't thank you all enough for everything your staff did.

Book them. Seriously, just do it. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    After Hours Events of New England 8

Shai · Married on 07/18/2019

5 star service !

If I had to sum up sal in one word it would be perfect ! sal made the entire wedding planning process and the wedding absolutely amazing. my wedding was everything I imagined it to be and more! I would 100%recommend sal and after hours for any event !

Sent on 07/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2019

Awesome entertainment!

Sal Fusco and Nathalie did an amazing job at our wedding. Our ceremony was miked by After Hours and sounded amazing on the video. Our guests really appreciated the microphones as they were able to hear our ceremony clearly from wherever they were sitting. Sal listened to our song requests and kept the party going all night long. The dinner music they played was great and appropriate to the evening. Also, Sal served as an event planner which helped the night to flow smoothly. We would highly recommend After Hours to anyone looking for a great time.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Joanna · Married on 07/06/2019

Something for Everyone!

Sal and his team did a great job keeping the party going! Staff at the photo booth were friendly and helpful and the DJ services were great! I had great feedback from my guests, young and old, about the friendliness of Sal and his team, as well as the variety of music! Sal really catered to what my guests wanted to hear and made sure to play something for everyone! I would HIGHLY recommend Sal and After Hours for ANY event!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/29/2019

The Dance Floor was Packed

Peter at After Hours DJ made our wedding night beyond fun. Guests, my husband and I were dancing the night away and were raving about the upbeat atmosphere Peter helped create. He listened to everything we wanted and knew exactly what he was doing. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Jess Scalesse · Married on 06/22/2019

Best night of my life !

My wedding day was the best day of my life and my Dj was phenomenal. JR Burrows was my Dj and officiant and I can’t even tell you how many compliments I received from my guests . He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and all of my guests raved about how much fun they had . From the beginning, Afterhours was nothing but accommodating and professional. I’m so happy we chose them and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a unforgettable time ! Ask for JR, he’s the best !

Sent on 07/13/2019
    After Hours Events of New England 9
    After Hours Events of New England 10

Kyla · Married on 06/07/2019

So much fun!

Mike and Kathy were my officiant and dj for my June 7th wedding and they were the absolute best! They made sure everyone was dancing all night and it was the best night of my life! After hours also offers an amazing touch where you can record your voice on any of your dances -mother/son, father/daughter, etc. and it blew everyone away!! They also take pictures all night of captured moments and give you a usb with them at the end of the night. Definitely recommend After Hours !

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2019

AfterHours is the best!

We love After Hours! Chris and Carlos were the DJs at our wedding on June 7 at the Riverview in Simsbury. Working with Chris was an absolute joy. From our initial meeting, to our planning meetings, to emails and phone calls and to the wedding day, they were the absolute best. Chris is a pro and we left most everything up to him. Both my husband and I are not too picky on music picks and styles and we left most things up to Chris and him and Carlos hit it out of the park. Chris also officiated our ceremony and had so much fun with it. He sent me dozen of pages of his favorite ceremonies and a book of other style ceremonies and we got to write our own with our favorite parts. I sent it to Chris and he said it looked great and he did an amazing job! He also wore a beautiful suit to officiate the ceremony which we really appreciated that he looked so nice! We had only asked for three or four specific songs to be played at the wedding and left the rest up to them. Everyone, including us, loved the music and was up dancing the whole night, and we cannot thank them enough! Another wonderful thing, at the end of the night, Chris came to us with a flash drive loaded with videos and photos from our night. It was so special and so nice of them to this for us. They’re priceless. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you to Chris and Carlos for making our dreams come true and helping us have the best night of our life. Have After Hours at your event, you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing entertainment

After hours was all around awesome and extremely easy to work with. From the start, it was clear that Chris was invested in making sure the whole evening went smoothly, beyond just the music. He coordinated with all of our other vendors and the whole ceremony and reception went off seamlessly. We got so many compliments on the music and dancing and Chris also took photos and videos for us throughout which we were not expecting. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Grace Sroka · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Wedding!

Bert and Vinny were the DJs for our wedding and absolutely wonderful! Sal continually remains in contact making sure everything is all set. They work with you beforehand to plan the entire wedding day to help it run smoothly as well as plan the music! They give so many different options and were awesome with advice. They helped our day run perfectly and also took pictures and videos that they gave us immediately which was so awesome to see! Our wedding was such a fun night with a lot of dancing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Davis · Married on 05/25/2019

Magnificent!

Chris and Carlos did a wonderful job! The were professional, friendly and overall fun. They did everything we requested and more. We are extremely content with our choice and any future events we will have, they are our guys! :) We highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Erica · Married on 05/25/2019

5 stars is not enough!!

There is not enough good things I can say about Sal Fusco from After Hours DJ. It was recommended to me that I check out his booth at the Hartford wedding show. His entire company was very friendly and bubbly upon meeting them and their affordable pricing made it easy to book them. From the start, they sent an online planning packet for us to work on which I loved because it allowed us to create our day and plan every song from start to finish. The month of and week of my wedding we had two meetings where we reviewed the packet in detail. Sal had some great advice to give about the day of that only a seasoned professional would be able to pass along. Due to my ceremony being at the reception venue, Sal was in charge of the music and mics for the ceremony, music for cocktail hour and music/announcements for the reception. He essentially acted as another planner and helped our day run seamlessly. Sal and Nathalie kept our guests on the dance floor all night and I am so thankful to have had them on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 02/22/2019

Sal kept us dancing all night long!

Wish there was an option to rate beyond excellent! Sal and his team were amazing to work with from Day 1 to the night of. Not only did Sal build a mash-up for my dad and I for the father-daughter dance, but he played a great set list that kept us dancing long into the night. In addition, he kept the schedule of events rolling, but was able to be flexible when we needed (so many tables to visit!). The wristbands he snapped on us at the end of the night containing photos, music, and videos that he had collected throughout the night were such a nice touch. The uplighting and photobooth services were also fantastic and a great hit. I would highly recommend After Hours to anyone looking to have a blast at their wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Mike

Mike Urbinati · Married on 11/30/2018

Absolutely top notch!

Chris and Carlos were the dynamic duo...Carlos dropped the beats all night while chris was on the mic, while making sure everything was on point and ran smoothly...I can't say enough great things about chris....he was with us from beginning to end throughout the entire process to make sure the wedding was geared toward us , and catered to everything we wanted to make it "ours"....We wouldn't have changed a thing and were blessed to have these talented guys be apart of our special day...they were a huge part in making it an unforgettable experience...thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Meghan Szabo · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

From the very beginning we knew this was the company for us to go with! Sal was amazing with getting to know us, and what we wanted to happen for our wedding! He offered us suggestions when we were not sure on certain things and worked with us from start to finish on how our day would go! Sal promised that if anything was going astray behind the scenes he would handle it, and that he did! When someone tried to pull a fast one on us Sal quashed it immediately without anyone at the wedding even knowing! AMAZING! Nathalie was amazing as well, if I needed anything they were both right there for me! We had the groomsmen come out as village people to the YMCA! The guests were in love with this routine and continually watch it on our videos! Five stars isn't even enough for this company, if you choose them for your wedding you won't regret it! We also had the photo booth and Vanessa was amazing! She worked with us to get the perfect colors for our background and have everything we were looking for! The guests absolutely loved her and Erica and had a blast taking silly photos for memories for both us and them to enjoy for ever! We cannot thank you all enough! You all made our day that much better. All our guests are still raving about our DJ and Photo booth. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful Experience

Sal and his team were wonderful. They made themselves accessible and responded very quickly. The music throughout the ceremony and wedding was all exactly what we were wanting. Sal checked on us throughout the night, making sure we ate and were having a great time. Couldn't ask for anyone better.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2018

Peter Devine for the Win!

I went to a bridal expo looking for a DJ. I talked to a bunch and didn't really feel good about any of them. In my opinion, they were all pushy and extravagant. I just wanted someone fun who could play good music. A big goal of our wedding was to have people dance and have fun, so a DJ is important. My husband and I had gone to a few weddings in the year or two before our wedding and met Peter Devine at one. He was awesome. We met with him and one other DJ company and knew right away that Peter was the right guy for us. He is laidback, but still helpful. It's a perfect balance of giving help when we need it and letting us plan our day. It was easy to ask him questions about how to plan certain parts of the day and get his suggestions for things we know nothing about. Peter's expertise and experience helped to put our minds at ease. He was able to take out a verse of a song to shorten it for my dad and I to dance to and it was seamless. He helped make our day perfect. People have said they would've danced all night! I can't give enough accolades to Peter Devine and After Hours Entertainment. We left our wedding with a slap bracelet USB with pictures and the recordings of our speeches and vows too. It was amazing! My husband and I are so happy we met Peter and that he could help make our wedding rock!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    After Hours Events of New England 11

Sarah Failla · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Wedding DJ

We had the pleasure of working with Mike Moscato throughout the wedding planning process up to our wedding day. Mike was great and took the time to sit down with us, get to know us as a couple and understand what our vision was for our reception. He provided sound for our ceremony and music during cocktail hour and the reception. He did a great job getting the party started and was fun to work with! They were even taking candid shots throughout the ceremony and reception and video of our first dance and parent dances throughout the night. At the end of the night he slapped a flash drive on my wrist with all of the photos and videos they had taken. We truly enjoyed looking through the flash drive the next day to relive the night. It was a nice added touch that we didn’t even have to pay extra for. After Hours DJ went above and beyond and had excellent customer service. Mike was always quick to answer any questions I had and was very responsive. I highly recommendation After Hours DJ and would book them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2018

After Hours keeps the party going!

Bert and Sal were amazing! They provided us with DJ, ceremony, and uplighting services. During the planning process, they were very helpful and provided endless selections when it came to music, uplighting, and fun games and dances for the reception! The online planning tool they provided made things very convenient! Sal was such a lively emcee who kept our guests engaged and having fun the whole night at our reception! We received so many compliments from our guests about how much fun they had at the reception and with After Hours as our entertainment services. The uplighting looked fabulous! We kept it more elegant for dinner and they switched it over to something fun for dancing afterwards. Photos and videos were also provided to us for the whole day for us to treasure! I would highly recommend After Hours for your wedding or next big event!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/07/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

We were lucky enough to work with Peter Devine for our wedding. Throughout the entire lead up process Peter was amazing. He met with us prior to the wedding a few times to review our itinerary and go over the exact songs we wanted to use. He was always very open and honest about his style and approach which was very helpful. He also gave fantastic recommendations when we weren't sure what kind of song to use for a specific moment. And he recommended a videographer who we hired and was amazing! He was so attentive and considerate the night of the wedding. He would always check in and make sure things were going ok and ask us/recommend small changes to our plan. He really did an amazing job reading the room and adjusting things to fit the mood/crowd as the night went on. Plus he had everyone out on the dance floor the entire time! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I would 100% recommend him!

Sent on 01/04/2019