After Hours Events of New England Reviews

After Hours Events of New England 3
  • Julie

Julie · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Five stars

I met wth Chris a week ago and didn't even need to meet with any other DJ's. I could tell already that he is really vested into making sure that everyone has a great time at the wedding! Really excited to work with him further!

• Mike

Mike Urbinati · Married on 11/30/2018

Absolutely top notch!

Chris and Carlos were the dynamic duo...Carlos dropped the beats all night while chris was on the mic, while making sure everything was on point and ran smoothly...I can't say enough great things about chris....he was with us from beginning to end throughout the entire process to make sure the wedding was geared toward us , and catered to everything we wanted to make it "ours"....We wouldn't have changed a thing and were blessed to have these talented guys be apart of our special day...they were a huge part in making it an unforgettable experience...thanks for everything!!!

Meghan Szabo · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

From the very beginning we knew this was the company for us to go with! Sal was amazing with getting to know us, and what we wanted to happen for our wedding! He offered us suggestions when we were not sure on certain things and worked with us from start to finish on how our day would go! Sal promised that if anything was going astray behind the scenes he would handle it, and that he did! When someone tried to pull a fast one on us Sal quashed it immediately without anyone at the wedding even knowing! AMAZING! Nathalie was amazing as well, if I needed anything they were both right there for me! We had the groomsmen come out as village people to the YMCA! The guests were in love with this routine and continually watch it on our videos! Five stars isn't even enough for this company, if you choose them for your wedding you won't regret it! We also had the photo booth and Vanessa was amazing! She worked with us to get the perfect colors for our background and have everything we were looking for! The guests absolutely loved her and Erica and had a blast taking silly photos for memories for both us and them to enjoy for ever! We cannot thank you all enough! You all made our day that much better. All our guests are still raving about our DJ and Photo booth. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful Experience

Sal and his team were wonderful. They made themselves accessible and responded very quickly. The music throughout the ceremony and wedding was all exactly what we were wanting. Sal checked on us throughout the night, making sure we ate and were having a great time. Couldn't ask for anyone better.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2018

Peter Devine for the Win!

I went to a bridal expo looking for a DJ. I talked to a bunch and didn't really feel good about any of them. In my opinion, they were all pushy and extravagant. I just wanted someone fun who could play good music. A big goal of our wedding was to have people dance and have fun, so a DJ is important. My husband and I had gone to a few weddings in the year or two before our wedding and met Peter Devine at one. He was awesome. We met with him and one other DJ company and knew right away that Peter was the right guy for us. He is laidback, but still helpful. It's a perfect balance of giving help when we need it and letting us plan our day. It was easy to ask him questions about how to plan certain parts of the day and get his suggestions for things we know nothing about. Peter's expertise and experience helped to put our minds at ease. He was able to take out a verse of a song to shorten it for my dad and I to dance to and it was seamless. He helped make our day perfect. People have said they would've danced all night! I can't give enough accolades to Peter Devine and After Hours Entertainment. We left our wedding with a slap bracelet USB with pictures and the recordings of our speeches and vows too. It was amazing! My husband and I are so happy we met Peter and that he could help make our wedding rock!

After Hours Events of New England 4

Sarah Failla · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Wedding DJ

We had the pleasure of working with Mike Moscato throughout the wedding planning process up to our wedding day. Mike was great and took the time to sit down with us, get to know us as a couple and understand what our vision was for our reception. He provided sound for our ceremony and music during cocktail hour and the reception. He did a great job getting the party started and was fun to work with! They were even taking candid shots throughout the ceremony and reception and video of our first dance and parent dances throughout the night. At the end of the night he slapped a flash drive on my wrist with all of the photos and videos they had taken. We truly enjoyed looking through the flash drive the next day to relive the night. It was a nice added touch that we didn’t even have to pay extra for. After Hours DJ went above and beyond and had excellent customer service. Mike was always quick to answer any questions I had and was very responsive. I highly recommendation After Hours DJ and would book them again in a heart beat!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2018

After Hours keeps the party going!

Bert and Sal were amazing! They provided us with DJ, ceremony, and uplighting services. During the planning process, they were very helpful and provided endless selections when it came to music, uplighting, and fun games and dances for the reception! The online planning tool they provided made things very convenient! Sal was such a lively emcee who kept our guests engaged and having fun the whole night at our reception! We received so many compliments from our guests about how much fun they had at the reception and with After Hours as our entertainment services. The uplighting looked fabulous! We kept it more elegant for dinner and they switched it over to something fun for dancing afterwards. Photos and videos were also provided to us for the whole day for us to treasure! I would highly recommend After Hours for your wedding or next big event!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/07/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

We were lucky enough to work with Peter Devine for our wedding. Throughout the entire lead up process Peter was amazing. He met with us prior to the wedding a few times to review our itinerary and go over the exact songs we wanted to use. He was always very open and honest about his style and approach which was very helpful. He also gave fantastic recommendations when we weren't sure what kind of song to use for a specific moment. And he recommended a videographer who we hired and was amazing! He was so attentive and considerate the night of the wedding. He would always check in and make sure things were going ok and ask us/recommend small changes to our plan. He really did an amazing job reading the room and adjusting things to fit the mood/crowd as the night went on. Plus he had everyone out on the dance floor the entire time! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I would 100% recommend him!

Jess Richardson · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazingly Memorable!

Sal was incredible along with everyone else from his team. From our initial meeting through after our wedding, Sal made sure the entire event would run smoothly and be endless fun. He went above and beyond his role in many aspects. The itinerary/timeline he put together, and the contact he had with all our vendors, officiant and wedding coordinator assured us that we had nothing to stress about on the actual day. He honored everything we talked about even when it came to my top must play music selection. We extended our wedding reception time, and he made sure that people were on the dance floor until the end! Sal and the team were all energetic, personable, and easy to work with. You can clearly tell that they all love what they do and make you their priority.

Jenna Barclay · Married on 09/29/2018

So much fun

Mike was our DJ for our 9/29 wedding, and everything was perfect. We didn't know exactly what music we wanted for the reception and only gave some general ideas, but he was able to keep people dancing the entire night. The ceremony, introductions, and reception ran so smoothly and everyone had an amazing time. The photos and videos they took of the dance floor were such a nice touch since they captured some great moments the photographer didn't!

• kbias92918

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

A Seamless and Extremely Satisfying Experience!

My husband and I hired Sabrina Cody from After Hours to be our DJ and ceremony officiant and could not have imagined our wedding without her and After Hours. She was such a pleasure to work with and made the planning process extremely seamless and easy for us. She genuinely got to know us as a couple and helped to ensure our big day was everything we could imagine. She made herself incredibly available to us throughout the planning process and made it super fun. You cannot beat her and After Hour's friendliness and high attention to personalized detail for your big day. I would highly recommend her and After Hours to any couple that wants all of the things that I just mentioned.

Kalie · Married on 09/28/2018

Best DJ around!

Mike Moscato with After Hours DJ & his partner Kathy were phenomenal at my wedding, which was at Woodwinds in Branford on 9/28. They kept the party going and kept the atmosphere so fun. I was on the dance floor the entire night along with so many other guests, doing the conga dance and electric slide. They even took pictures and video, and captured things that my photographer did not like a video of our first dance! AHDJ has a great prep process with an online planner, and both Sal and Mike were very easy to get in contact with if I had any questions. Thank you so much Mike and Kathy, I will definitely hire you again for anything in the future!

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend!!!

J.R and RD recently did our wedding and they were fantastic. J.R's attention to detail made our day special and relaxing. His enthusiasm as an MC kept all of our guests moving all night long. We would highly recommend using After Hours entertainment for all of your reception needs.

Josh · Married on 09/15/2018

Amanda and I had the absolute perfect wedding, no issues, nothing went wrong, the venue was amazing, the food was fantastic, and Sal and after hours dj were just plain phenomenal!!! Sal ran the ceremony and the show and it was just perfect. He made the whole process go so smooth, he was beyond helpful when we had questions, and he made the night an absolute blast with the music. Amanda and I received so many compliments on not only the ceremony but the first dances and the music played all night. If you are looking for a DJ, don’t look any further, cause this is the place and Sal is the guy!!!! Thanks again for a unforgettable day/night!!

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2018

We worked with JR Who served as our JP And DJ. He is the funniest most down to earth man we couldn’t have been luckier. During the reception multiple guests commented on how fun, engaging, and interactive he was. Guests from young to old enjoyed their night, he had everyone up and moving. we didn’t have a worry in the world when it came to our day with them. You will not be dissapspinted. At the end of the night smhe slapped a slab bracelet on my wrist as I was entering the limo, on that werensome special songs, images and videos they took throughout the night. We were very impressed

James Twohey · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent Professionalism and Amazing Entertainment!

From the first e-mail, Sal and After Hours DJ was top notch. His great personality, ability to adapt to the crowd, and professionalism are among his top qualities. Coming from a conservative religious background, we debated whether or not to have the DJ act as the efficient, but in hindsight it was a great decision. His guidance through the ceremony creation process displayed the experience he has with them. Then the best part, he magically transforms from a solemn and jovial officiant, to a rockstar DJ which our families loved. The reception never stopped, and Sal was quick to get people on the floor and enjoying our wedding. Thanks again Sal for making our special day, even more special!

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

I was recommended After Hours from a close friend and was instantly impressed! Sal and the After Hours team were absolutely amazing. There was never a question of whether or not they were the best option. Not only did Sal make the entire process incredibly easy, he was able to give me advice about the wedding industry and vendors along the way. his knowledge and experience made me feel at ease about making other decisions for the wedding. Sal made my now husband and I feel so comfortable and was very in-tune with whatever we suggested. Sal also gave us advice about what we should and shouldn't do during the reception, and other regularly traditional events that could be skipped to give us more dancing time and more time to mingle with everyone. The online planning tool that Sal provides also made it so easy to add songs that had to be played at our wedding. I also want to thank Sal for playing a song for my mom and I to dance to at the perfect moment during my ceremony. It made her so happy and it will be a memory I cherish forever. The interaction with the guests at the wedding, our wedding party, family, and us was awesome! I would HIGHLY recommend After Hours to anyone struggling with wedding planning fun as they are the best in the industry while still being affordable. THANK YOU to the After Hours Team and Sal for being part of our special day and for making it the best day ever!

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

Sal and Jordan were absolutely amazing!! Aside from the music being PERECT, our night went so smoothly thanks to Sal. He made sure we both had everything we needed throughout the night and he kept the party going hour after hour. The pictures and videos he took were amazing, so happy we chose after hours!!!!

Theresa · Married on 08/04/2018

Incredible Experience

Are you looking for a ceremony that will have your guests crying and laughing and personalized to you? If so, I would highly recommend Sabrina from After Hours DJ Entertainment to be your officiant. She took the time out to meet with my husband and I and ask the correct questions to be able to tell our love story to our guests. The planning process was easy and the day of was better than I imagined. The ceremony was perfect, she truly did an incredible job.
    Sal was the DJ for our ceremony and he also did a great job. I gave Sal a list of prelude songs that were important to me and they were all played. The music was clear and the microphones sounded incredible. Sal and Sabrina are both extremely professional and easy to work with.
    For a perfect wedding hire After Hours DJ Entertainment, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Erin · Married on 08/03/2018

After Hours DJ was amazing to us during the whole wedding planning process. DJ Chris Garcia was very wonderful to us. His flexibility and attention to detail helped to make the planning process a breeze. He even sent a detailed itinerary to our other vendors to help them all be on the same page. He was flexible in working with our other vendors. He was great at fulfilling our requests with some atypical song choices. On our wedding day his assistant DJ Carlos was amazing as well! They made such wonderful music choices that fit the style of what we wanted and kept our guests on the dance floor! Additionally, After Hours is one of the few entertainment companies that will not charge for an additional set up we had one for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and usually DJ companies would charge extra for us, but not After Hours! We worked with Nathalie for lighting and she was upfront and honest about what colors and types of lighting would work for our day and was able to to a color change when we switched from dinner to the reception. I would definitely choose After Hours Entertainment for an event in the future.

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Chris and Carlos of After Hours DJ Entertainment were our wedding DJs and we could not have been happier! Prior to the wedding we met with Chris twice and had a phone call with him the week of the wedding to finalize everything. He made sure every detail was perfect and provided us with a print out of the order of events, including song choices for each. Chris was so thorough, going into the wedding we had no question or worry that it would go off seamlessly and it did! The ceremony music was perfect, the microphones provided were clear and loud enough for everybody to hear us, and they were so discreet that you heard the music but barely knew they were there. During the reception the music selection was PERFECT. They knew exactly what songs to start with to get EVERYBODY, especially some of the older crowd, up and dancing right away and keep people dancing the entire night. We had so many people come up to us and tell us that they had never seen so many people on the dance floor for the entire night! One of the best parts was at the end of the night, Chris approached me and put a slap-bracelet on my wrist that was actually a USB drive with pictures and videos that they had taken that night! It was so nice to look through these the next day and re-watch our ceremony, speeches, and dances, because lets be honest, it feels like a big blur the day of! That was so special for us to have those pictures and videos available immediately. We also decided to add uplighting a couple of weeks before our wedding, which they were very accommodating about! Walter was our uplighting tech that night, making sure the lights were the colors we wanted, when we wanted them! The preparation for our big day was evident in the seamless execution. Chris, Carlos, and Walter were prepared, professional, and made our wedding the greatest night of our lives! We can't thank them enough and would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for a special event!

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2018

Sal and After Hours were the best!! Right from the first meeting we knew Sal would be our DJ. He was so knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Sal did so much more than provide great music; he helped organize and keep the night flowing perfectly! We decided not to give him a list of songs and just let him read the room-the music was perfect and the dance floor was always full which was very important to us! No need to look any further-just use them!!!
    -Nicole and Ryan

Molly · Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I first met Sal at my brother’s wedding four years ago. He was so amazing that we knew we had to have both After Hours DJ & Photo Booth for our wedding! Sal kept everything so organized, by going over every detail from the ceremony to our song selection. Sal and the rest of the After Hours crew were professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable, making the entire process stress-free. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth and could not stop talking about how much fun they had! We were so appreciative of the photo album they made for us during the night! We highly recommend them! Thank you Sal for a day we will never forget!

Daniel · Married on 07/08/2018

After Hours was a great choice for our wedding. They were recommended to us, so no I would like to recommend them to you. Chris was personable, punctual, and adaptable. Throughout the wedding planning process, I never had to worry about the DJ. Chris had us covered from beginning to end and our wedding turned out flawlessly. Our guests had an exceptional time thanks largely to Chris and After Hours Entertainment!