Afrik Armando Reviews

Afrik Armando 5
  • Tracy

Tracy I · Married on 07/06/2019

Afrik if the best!

Afrik is a wonderful soul who will make you feel like you're hanging out with your friends rather than posing awkwardly. He made not only my husband and I feel relaxed and comfortable but our entire wedding party. When we received our photos back from Afrik, we were awe struck. He captured amazing moments from our day that I will cherish forever. He was easy to work with, great energy, and has a great personality. Many of my bridesmaid expressed how they liked working with him and when the day comes, they'd be calling him.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 07/04/2019

Cant imagine my day without Afrik!

I contacted Afrik after seeing his work on a Philly Wedding Blog and wanted him to cover an anniversary shoot for us. We had the best day ever and despite the freezing cold he captured the most wonderful photos. He even sent my mom a surprise photo album! I cant wait to work with him again for our upcoming wedding!

Afrik Armando 6
    Afrik Armando 13
    Sent on 02/04/2019

Samantha Ellert · Married on 06/14/2019

best photographer !

Afrik is not only a great photographer, but an amazing person. His creativity and craft speaks volume on his abilities, work ethics, and just the kindest human being I have ever met. He went above and beyond numerous times to make sure everything was perfect - from design elements, to extra hands, to grabbing extra flowers - he is the best. he also offers other options to add on, which we absolutely booked! Afrik did our save the dates, engagement shoot, invitations and all stationary for the wedding. It is great to have it all done by 1 person so the elements match from one thing to next and he made sure they all followed the same guidelines. He offered his opinion on to make things perfect and also listened to us as a couple. His photos are stunnnnnnning -like I cried when I saw our wedding photos and it is amazing to relive our day through them. I am also a wedding/event planner for work, and Afrik is on my recommended vendors list - thats how much I trust my clients being in his hands.

Afrik Armando 14
    Afrik Armando 15
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Matev · Married on 06/09/2019

Creative, Fun, + Stunning Photos

Afrik Armando is an amazing friend and an even better photographer. From the start of our wedding day, he made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and helped calm our nerves with his fun energy. He is so passionate about photography and goes above and beyond to help your wedding photo dreams come true. He also worked with us to design the most unique and creative wedding invites and a seating chart for our day. Afrik, thank you so so much for the STUNNING wedding photos and such a fun experience on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/08/2019

The absolute best!

I would recommend Afrik over and over again! He was perfect! We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with Afrik and could not be happier. He is professional and caring and was really able to get me and my husband out of our shell because we can be a bit camera shy. We love our engagement photos and can not wait to get our wedding photos! Thank you Afrik for really making this process painless and enjoyable!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Danielle Whiteman · Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing Experience, Incredible Results

My husband and I had the best experience working with Afrik for our wedding! I found Afrik on Wedding Wire and then took a look at his portfolio on his website. I came across a “day in the life” domestic shoot that Afrik did for a family in their home and one picture of the mom brushing her son’s teeth with him really caught my eye. I remember thinking, if anyone can make people look so beautiful doing something as mundane as brushing their teeth, on my wedding day he’s going to make me look the most beautiful I ever have. And he did.

First, Afrik travelled from Philadelphia to New York to meet with us to discuss our vision for our wedding and to get a feel for us as a couple. We had great conversations and really bonded over that time. Over the following weeks, Afrik helped us in our search for vendors by providing recommendations for wedding coordinators and florists, and, after learning that we were the most stressed about the late delivery of our wedding invitations, Afrik offered to design our wedding stationary for no additional cost. Afrik’s designs were absolutely gorgeous and he even did the printing for our ceremony programs, menus, table numbers and seating cards. Afrik’s services and recommendations were honestly priceless: he knew how important it was for us to have an elegant wedding without breaking the bank and going into debt, and he made that dream a reality for us.

A few weeks before our wedding, Afrik travelled to New York again to do our pre-wedding/ get-to-know-our-best-angles photo shoot in Central Park. It’s where my husband and I used to go on dates a lot when we were young and broke, and the place where he proposed. I’ve always wanted to do a shoot there but never found the time, and I couldn’t have asked for better.

Afrik is an incredibly skilled photographer/editor with Amazing energy and a great heart. While I was nervous that someone so young may not have the level of expertise needed to capture our special day, my concerns were quickly assuaged after our initial meeting. Do not let his youth give you pause – he is professional, passionate and takes the responsibility for commemorating our most momentous occasions incredibly seriously. I can’t wait to work with Afrik again for our next special event.

Sent on 09/07/2019

kristina · Married on 11/18/2018

I do not have enough words to describe how amazing Afrik is! I was pleasantly surprised with how great the photos came out, I'm in love! He gave direction and helped position so that every photo looked natural. He is easy to work with and acknowledges the style and look that you are going for. This guy truly loves what he is doing and makes it fun! Afrik also made us the most BEAUTIFUL wedding invitations, custom designed and ordered for us. HE IS SO GOOD!

Afrik Armando 16
    Afrik Armando 17
    Afrik Armando 18
    Afrik Armando 19
    Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Patricia Joy

Patricia Joy · Married on 11/03/2018

A creative photographer with a BIG heart! Exceeds expectations!

It took me a LONG time before I found Afrik. I went on Wedding Wire, The Knot, and looked through many of my friends' photographers to see if anyone could be a good fit. Nobody tells you this, but finding a GOOD photographer is HARD. Many are mediocre at best! As an artist, the photos meant a lot to me. I wanted someone who would be able to capture me, but not in the traditional wedding picture sense. I wanted someone who had a creative eye, who sees things in a different light, who captures raw and beautiful moments, who doesn't just pay attention to me and my husband but also to the surroundings. As someone who dabbles in photography, I wanted someone who could definitely take better photos than me. Eventually, I stumbled upon Afrik Armando, and I was so thrilled to have found him as I scrolled through his portfolio. I was enamored by the light leaks, the play on blurs, the framing, the color bombs, and just the overall life in the photos! No one looked stiff! Immediately, I contacted him on WeddingWire and his website and received a response quickly. We ended up booking Afrik for the Wedding and Engagement Shoot, but he surely went WAY beyond all that. Afrik met up with us and we were able to get to know him and share our mood boards/vision with him. Afrik is the friend you didn't know you had. During the shoot, he made us feel at ease and comfortable with our own skin. It's hard to "act" romantic while someone is watching or taking pictures, but he definitely made it easy for us. He always has a smile on his face and is always so approachable! Not only is he so friendly, but he's also after getting THE BEST shot no matter what it takes. In order to frame the shots well, he would get behind bushes, stand on windows, or lie on the water to get the best shot. He would literally move rocks (basically the earth) around for you! By the time the wedding came, the last thing I was worried about was Afrik. I didn't ask Afrik to take specific photos or specific poses because I trusted him and his creative eyes. Not only that, but when I was starving while I was getting my hair and make up done, Afrik went to a nearby cafe and bought me breakfast. He is, not only talented, but also has a BIG heart. The photos ended up looking amazing and we also ended up becoming good friends in the process! Look no further, this guy is the real deal!

Afrik Armando 20
    Afrik Armando 30
    Afrik Armando 31
    Sent on 01/29/2019

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

Afrik is a truly amazing person and photographer. He was so kind, so helpful, so available, and did such a great job with our wedding photography. He went above and beyond our expectations at every turn. He helped us get our poses right, was patient with all the wedding craziness, checked in with us regularly about what we wanted, and was great with our families. We couldn’t be happier that we chose him as a photographer, and we recommend him wholeheartedly!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Liliya · Married on 08/18/2018

Afrik was such an amazing photographer, super flexible and super bubbly. He knew exactly what we should do to capture that perfect moment. Such a fun time with him.

Afrik Armando 32
    Afrik Armando 33
    Afrik Armando 34

Vilyamir · Married on 08/12/2018

Afrik is definitely one of my favorite human beings in the entire world! He’s an absolutely phenomenal photographer and a wonderful person with a character of gold. He took our engagement photos in New York City and when it came time for our wedding, he flew over to Erie Pennsylvania to capture our day. He’s so accommodating and flexible and will work to make sure that everything is perfect. I love his style of photography because it’s unique in today’s era of faded and washed out style of photography that everyone seems to be doing. If you’re worried about awkwardness or posing or whatever else that you’re worried about as a bride/groom to be, a piece of advice for you: DON’T STRESS! Hire Afrik and all of that will be taken care of! He cracks jokes and makes everything flow naturally and he will capture the most important moments that you will look back upon for the rest of your life. Words can’t much better describe how awesome he is, so check out his work and let it speak for him!

Afrik Armando 35
    Afrik Armando 42
    Afrik Armando 43
    Afrik Armando 44

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2018

I wish I could sum up how incredible my wedding experience was because of Afrik but it’s hard to sum up in just a few words. This guy is not only professional and gets the job done better than even asked. He brings the most comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere I’ve ever felt from a photographer. He is the best of the best and I finished the wedding the happiest bride because he went above and beyond to get the shots at the perfect time at the perfect place. He brought smiles and laughter to everyone he photographed. He is not only the first person to ever give me a photo shoot but he has also become a dear friend. From the first experience I had in Philadelphia he brought me to a mindset of loving myself and feeling comfortable in my own skin. That is priceless and I will forever be grateful. His advice is gold and his heart reflects the same. If u need someone, he’s ur guy!

Afrik Armando 45
    Afrik Armando 51
    Afrik Armando 52
    Sent on 09/07/2018

Natalia · Married on 07/06/2018

Afrik Armando was our photographer for our wedding day. He provided excellent, professional, and exceptional service the entire day. He was extremely comfortable to work with and he was able to take gorgeous pictures.
    Afrik did a fantastic job and his beautiful personality made a lot of Wedding day stress disappear. His upbeat personality and attention to detail put our minds to ease. He was able to capture genuine beautiful moments that we have to cherish for the rest of our lives. Highly recommend Akfrik Armando for any Wedding or special event!

Afrik Armando 53
    Sent on 10/03/2018

Tayeesa · Married on 06/30/2018

Afrik was beyond AMAZING to work with! He went above and beyond the call of duty to make us feel special on our day. His energy is so contagious - he makes it so easy to take pictures for hours. He was always looking for the perfect shots and truly has a gifted artistic eye. He can take ANYTHING and make it look magical. Afrik is the most hardworking photographer we have ever met, and we can guarantee he will capture your day beyond your greatest expectations. Hire Afrik - you won’t regret it.

Afrik Armando 54
    Afrik Armando 55
    Afrik Armando 56
    Afrik Armando 57
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Kate · Married on 06/18/2018

Super fun and gets all the right angles!

Afrik Armando 58
    Sent on 08/16/2018

Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

Very easy to work with and very talented! Seriously the best of the best! He knew exactly how to capture the perfect moments.

Afrik Armando 59
    Afrik Armando 60
    Afrik Armando 61
    Afrik Armando 62
    Afrik Armando 63
    Sent on 10/23/2017

Tamara · Married on 05/27/2018

Afrik is the most passionate, talented photographer and a wonderful, sweet and courteous human being I’ve met. He went above and beyond for our engagement session and made the time a memorable experience which will last us a lifetime. If you love soft/light tones and want to be adventurous with your wedding/engagement/family photo session, then Afrik Armando LLC is for you!!

Afrik Armando 64
    Sent on 11/27/2017

Vita · Married on 05/26/2018

You’ll love it! It’s a very personalized experience, he accommodates very quickly to every situation. The engagement shoot was fun and exciting, it wasn’t just about getting a set of pictures, it was a great experience. His photography is very beautiful, and unique. I haven’t found a better photographer. You don’t have to have to tell him to take pictures at the wedding, he constantly takes pictures and catches great moments. He holds up his end of the bargain and gives great quality photos. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a photographer and a comedian.

Afrik Armando 65
    Afrik Armando 66
    Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Z

Zaryana · Married on 01/06/2018

This day was truly the most amazing and exciting day of our lives! Afrik is truly an amazing photographer! Hes very easy going and has a out going personality! He connects with everyone in a unique way and makes it fun for everyone! Thank you for making our wedding day that much more special and capturing the memories we will never forget!

Afrik Armando 67
    Afrik Armando 75
    Afrik Armando 76
    Sent on 01/10/2018

Nataliya · Married on 11/18/2017

Such a great experience! Afrik is awesome, professional and hilarious! We got our pictures fast too, only about a month after the wedding. He took our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and designed the invitations all for an amazing price! He’s really comfortable to work with and really knows how to get that perfect shot.

Afrik Armando 77
    Afrik Armando 78
    Afrik Armando 79
    Afrik Armando 80
    Afrik Armando 81
    Sent on 01/08/2018
  • I

Ilona · Married on 09/24/2017

From taking our proposal photos & our engagement photos, we've gotten to know that Afrik focuses entirely on the shoot going on at the moment and dedicates his time to photograph something unique to the couple. During our shoots, he was inspired and creative, highlighting us as a couple and adding his photographic creativity. He listened to our ideas and incorporated them in the photographs and hiked with us for an hour to our shoot location. Not only that, but we had a quick deadline and he delivered the photos in a timely manner. I would highly recommend having Afrik as your photographer!

Afrik Armando 82
    Afrik Armando 83
    Afrik Armando 84
    Afrik Armando 85
    Afrik Armando 86
    Afrik Armando 87
    Sent on 01/06/2018

Kateryna · Married on 06/04/2017

Loved working with Afrik! Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Not only was he a great photographer, but he also became a great friend to us too! We hired him for our wedding photos and we loved them so much that we continue to work with him for our anniversary photos and Valentine’s Day photos! My husband really hates getting his picture taken, but Afrik always gets a smile out of him!

Afrik Armando 88
    Afrik Armando 89
    Afrik Armando 90
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Alena · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I worked with Afrik for our engagement shoot and for our wedding day. We LOVED his creativity in helping us take our photos up a notch and keep it from being too "typical". On top of that, this guys literally went our of his way to accommodate whatever request we had! We customized out wedding invites and he helped us design them so well. On top of that, we got our wedding photos like a month after the wedding, speedy & amazing quality! We also had him create out wedding album, which he allowed us to customize a well! I mean, talk about being flexible and accommodating! We loved working with him so much that we also had him do our Christmas cards and are planning to use him for all future photo-worthy moments!

Afrik Armando 91
    Afrik Armando 92
    Afrik Armando 93
    Afrik Armando 94

Veronika · Married on 01/10/2015

My husband and I had a very good experience doing the thing we rarely do - photo shoots - and Afrik made it so easy and enjoyable! Definitely a day to remember! Afrik is a very talented and knowledgeable photographer. He helped us maneuver through every pose to achieve our best look, and the pictures are STUNNING! We are definitely going to work with Afrik again in the future for additional photo shoots. His style, creativity, knowledge, hard work, and ability to make us laugh in the midst of the entire process are some of the many reasons why we loved our photo shoot session with Afrik.

Sent on 10/22/2017