Affordable Photography Tucson Reviews

4 | Tucson, AZ

4 Reviews for Affordable Photography Tucson

Aimee · Married on 03/22/2014

Michael was excellent. No muss, no fuss photography services. He gives you all the digital photos to do with as you wish. He captures all the essential moments or your special day for a fair and reasonable price.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Jen · Married on 10/10/2013

Michael did an amazing job at our wedding. My husband and I are not "photo friendly" and don't really like having our picture taking, but he managed to get some of the best pictures of us. I am having a hard time deciding which ones are my favorite! He also posted them all on a proof site for our families and friends to see, and we received our disc of pictures within 2 weeks after the wedding. Some people I know have had to wait months after their weddings to even see their pictures! He worked flawlessly with his wife, who was our officiant, and he captured even more pictures than I asked him to, especially since we had only booked him for a short period of time. I know we couldn't have been able to afford such beautiful memories of our wedding day without him.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Affordable Photography Tucson's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you too.

Michael did an excellent job with our pictures and we couldn't be happier. His directions were very clear and the pictures came out wonderful! What a great experience!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Sisylia · Married on 04/28/2012

Great pictures, affordable price, and lots of support for a stressed out bride to be. Thanks!!!

Sent on 05/14/2012