Affordable Events by Tiffany Jones Reviews

7 | Brighton, CO

7 Reviews for Affordable Events by Tiffany Jones

Pauline · Married on 09/29/2012

She was perfect! I asked her to recreate something I had seen and she did it at well under half the price. For the budget conscious party planner. She exceeded my expectations.

Justin · Married on 09/20/2012

Tiffany at Simply Enchanted is amazing! This is the second time she has helped us out at our events and we couldn't ask for more! She has a great selection of decor and her products look great! Thank you Tiffany!

Tiffany · Married on 12/01/2011

First of all, let me say that you will most definitely get the most for your money when you work with Simply Enchanted. Tiffany's prices are very reasonable and she has a wide range of fabulous decor options. The best part is, if you have something in mind that you are looking for and she doesn't have it she can most likely get it for you to make your event special and perfect! We decorated both my Bridal Shower and my actual wedding using Simply Enchanted and I could not have been happier with both! Thank you so so much Tiffany, you made everything wonderful. I am still getting complements on how gorgeous my wedding was!

Teran · Married on 10/07/2011

Absolutely excellent!!!!
    Thank you for all your hard work! Your passion shows through your hard work and attention to detail! I will keep your information for future events!

Carrie · Married on 04/29/2011

Tiffany is the ultimate event planner. I would trust her to do any event for me or my family. She has a huge selection of color options in her decorative supplies, and has an artistic eye that will wow your guests and make for the most amazing photographs that you will cherish forever. Her value for the price is outstanding and she will work with you and your budget to make your event perfection in every way.

Jenn · Married on 09/16/2006

I have worked hand-in-hand with Simply Enchanted several times, not only are they professional and trust-worthy, they enjoy giving back to the community, and that just touched my heart. I should also note that they have a VERY artistic eye, and can put together the most stunning design or centerpieces ever!

Jackie · Married on 08/25/2012

Rented the garden chairs, sashes for the chairs, tents, an arch and flowers for the arch. Everything was very nice quality. I would and already have recommended to other people. Prices are very reasonable.