Affordable Chair Covers - Now DecorCetera! Reviews

6 | Byron Center, MI

6 Reviews for Affordable Chair Covers - Now DecorCetera!

Starla · Married on 07/28/2012

We rented sashes and chair covers. I had the best experience with this company. I never had to worry about delivery, set up or pick up. They help to make my daughters event stress free. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Robbie · Married on 06/16/2012

I am a professional wedding planner and my clients wanted chair covers for their reception venue. I happened to find "Affordable Chair Covers on the internet. I inquired and Marie responded right away. I then shared the new found information with my clients and they immediately contacted Marie, The rental fee was much less than I had expected. We looked no further and made the deposit and booked the date. I did not have to do anything. When I visited the reception venue on the day of the wedding, I was so impressed with the service Marie and her crew provided! The room was simply breathtaking! I really appreciated the fact that Marie delivered, set-up and returned to take down!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Becky · Married on 07/24/2009

I loved affordable chair covers, because for only 50 cents more a chair they set everything up for us. We did not have to think about the chair covers at all during our wedding day. They took care of everything. And when we walked in it looked beautiful!!

Sent on 12/19/2009

Alissa · Married on 08/14/2010

I'm so glad I splurged for chair covers--they really made a difference and "pulled the room together." My guests all commented on how nice they looked, too. Marie was wonderful. She put up the chair covers and took them down--I didn't have to lift a finger. I don't really think her chair covers cost any less than most places in town, but they certainly don't cost any more.

Sent on 09/02/2010

liza · Married on 10/22/2009

3.0
      3.0

Affordable Chairs Covers had the best prices I could find anywhere in the GR area. They were quick to respond to my emails/calls and also quick to return a part of my payment when we didn't need as many chair covers as expected. My only issues was that the chair covers were not steamed as promised, but I doubt anyone noticed besides me.

Sent on 11/17/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

These chair covers looked great with the sash! They were set up a day early as promised with no problems. Sometimes it took them a few days to respond via email, but if I called I'm sure I would have gotten a quicker response. They did set them up but since our venue wanted them off that night, we had to take them down and return them. They did allow me to return them a couple of days later, which was nice. All in all, I would recommend them because they were affordable and looked great!

Sent on 11/05/2016