Affectionate Confections Reviews

4 | Bar Harbor, ME

4 Reviews for Affectionate Confections

susie · Married on 01/07/2017

Our cake looked, and tasted gorgeous! I almost didn't even want to cut into it it was so perfect!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot recommend Affectionate Confections enough! I am gluten-free, and was concerned that I would not find someone who could make a yummy, and beautiful, GF wedding cake. I also had ideas on what I wanted my cake to look like, but was not the best at explaining it. Affectionate Confections took all my requests, and then made an exquisite cake. Everything went seamlessly, and I 100% recommend this vendor!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Affectionate Confections did a wonderful job with our wedding cake!! It was the most delicious cake we have ever tasted!! Everyone loved it! They had the flexibility to alternate the layers of the cake so that they were different flavors of filling! It was GREAT!!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Affectionate Confections's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure to create a flavor profile to distribute throughout your cake, making each different flavored tier work together.