ae creative Reviews

ae creative 1
ae creative 2
ae creative 3

Erika · Married on 07/15/2018

Abby was a delight to work with - she knows her stuff and helped me handle details I wouldn't have even thought of! I don't live in the area, so she was able to oversee a lot of vendor details while we planned and prepared for the big day. She knows everyone in the area, so she had recommendations and resources for all our needs (favors, transportation, babysitting etc.). On the day of she helped everything run smoothly and was quick-thinking and solution-oriented when a few details needed to change as the day unfolded. She's a lovely person and a true pro. Could not recommend working with her more highly!

Bridget · Married on 05/05/2018

Abby and the AE crew are the very best. They listened to my visions and were able to make them better than I ever imagined. Abby has the most amazing attention to detail. She is so kind and beyond helpful! She eliminated a lot of wedding stress and made the planning process so enjoyable. I had no worries on my wedding day thanks to Abby!
    I have received so many comments about how beautiful our wedding was. I can’t thank Abby enough for all her hard work!

ae creative 4
    ae creative 5
    ae creative 6

Shelbi · Married on 02/24/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our experience in working with AE Creative. Abby and her team were absolutely AMAZING! They made our special day ran flawlessly and always went the extra mile to ensure our vision was perfectly portrayed. All the minor details you don't think of, Abby had covered. The absolute best decision you can make is hiring AE Creative!

Nellie · Married on 02/03/2018

We hired Abby of A&E for our daughter's wedding in February. We researched wedding planners and Abby received the most positive reviews from clients and vendors. We were EXTREMELY happy with Abby's professionalism and talent. My daughter and I are very organized so it was a pleasure to work with someone with great ideas and organizational skills. Abby also worked on the Rehearsal Dinner. Both events were amazing and beautiful. Our friends are still talking about "the best wedding ever"! We never could have pulled off such an amazing weekend without Abby and her team. We never had one worry or one glitch. We all had a great relaxing time knowing we were in Abby's very capable hands. Do not bother looking elsewhere! Abby (A&E) is worth EVERY penny. And bonus,
    Abby is a lovely person inside and out too:)

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2017

Choosing to work with Abby and the AE Creative team was the best choice I could have made for my wedding. Abby was fun, productive, and extremely receptive of my ideas. This alongside her supreme attention to detail added creativity and soul into the set up of our venue. She is such an effective communicator, and helped to ensure that all of my ideas came to fruition - even better than I imagined them in my head! I absolutely recommend working with AE Creative if you want to have a beautifully tailored event!

Victoria · Married on 09/16/2017

As mother of the bride and being out of state, I knew we had to hire a wedding planner. Who to choose? We were so fortunate to choose Abby for any number of reasons. She connected us with the best of the best in Bend, we locked in the right people very early in the process and as we got closer were delighted to see how professional everyone was. Most importantly Abby was there all the way through and especially on the wedding day. My daughter was able to fully enjoy being the bride. There was no stress for any of us, just love and the most incredible wedding any family could hope for. My daughter told me she wanted to do it again! Thank you Abby for being so caring, knowing the right people and being such a pro! We are so grateful to you! xo Victoria

Emilie · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Abby and the ae Creative team was an amazing experience. I have never planned a large scale event before and was well taken care of every step of the way. My dream wedding came to life with the help of Abby's planning and decorating skills. I really felt I got to work with the best of the best. I left my wedding wondering if I could do it all over again - it was perfection.

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

The best! Loved working with Abby! Couldn’t have done it without her!

Kari · Married on 07/29/2017

Perfect selection of rentals that added the charm I was looking for.

Stefanie · Married on 07/01/2017

Abby was a pleasure to work with! She is very creative and really puts in a lot of time to understand the bride's vision. I would highly recommend Abby to other brides!

Jenny · Married on 10/02/2016

Organizing a wedding from a different state is never easy. But Abby made it seem so easy! She is fantastic to work with. She’s so dedicated and has a very good eye for detail.
    We met up with her twice before the actual wedding. The first time was 6 months before the wedding to go over our timeline, vendors, ideas, wishes etc. The second time was for the rehearsal dinner. Otherwise we stayed in contact with email or via phone and Abby was always quick in responding to us
    The wedding day itself was very smooth and beautifully designed and decorated.
    I highly recommend Abby as a wedding planner.

Kelli · Married on 08/13/2016

We used AE Creative's 'Day Of' package which, for us, was the perfect fit. We planned all of our own details but as mother of the bride, I wanted to enjoy the day and let someone else orchestrate the actual event. It worked out perfectly, Mallory and Brie ran the rehearsal like pros and were able to take some of my random decor/vintage items and place them in the perfect spot. I had a vision, and was able to get things 75% there, but needed that extra help completing 'the look'. The day was flawless and the peace of mind their services/help gave me was totally worth it! I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sagen · Married on 08/06/2016

I would absolutely recommend AeCreative. I hired Abby for the day of coordination plus - she did everything I expected and so much more! She went above and beyond every step of the way. She provided very helpful recommendations/resources. Her communication was excellent so by the day of the wedding I felt completely confident in her ability carry out my plan and make my wedding everything I had hoped for. And she did it all with a positive attitude, composure, and professionalism. I could not have done it without her!

Lacey · Married on 07/16/2016

Abby is one of a kind! We had phone interviewed 3 other 'day of coordinators' and were sure we wouldn't find a coordinator that best fit 'us'... than we met Abby (insert heart eyes emoji.) Abby has a great balance of leadership and compassion. She has great insight on all aspect of your wedding day and events leading up to the day. She was a huge help in making our day truly perfect! Such a pleasure to work with and would recommend her with no hesitation... I really can't say enough good things about her!

Stacy · Married on 07/03/2016

Abby was such a joy to work with and SO much help! She really helped make our wedding absolutely perfect! Thanks Abby!!

The team at AE Creative were fantastic! They helped manage every detail the day of our wedding and everything went as smoothly as you could imagine. They're thinking of everything the whole night and allowed us to enjoy the night without ever worrying about the details. Abby and Mallory's professionalism, smiles, great energy and attention to every little detail had the guests calling it the best wedding ever.

Kate · Married on 05/20/2016

We can't say enough amazing things about Abby! My (now) husband would always joke during our wedding planning process that I wanted her to be my best friend, and it's a little true! But more a testament to how awesome she is. She's professional, she has an amazing sense of design, she suggested perfect ideas that I wouldn't have even thought of, she's logistically unstoppable, and during the wedding, I was actually partying with friends and family and not worrying about a thing! When I used to hear married people describe their wedding as "best day ever" I would do an eye roll and think how cheesy... But now I get it. And I owe that to Abby. We also hired Phil and The Broomsmen to do the set-up/clean-up.. highly recommended as well!! They are the Dream Team. Thank you so so so so much! love, your BFF

Ashley · Married on 02/06/2016

Thank you Abby and everyone at AE Creative! I was unsure if I wanted a small ceremony, or if I wanted to elope with my husband. After speaking with Abby, I had decided that I wanted our families present for our special day, so I went with a small ceremony. Since I was busy with my own business, I knew I was going to be pretty absent in the planning of my wedding. Abby interviewed me and my husband on all of our likes and dislikes, and then we let her take full control over the wedding, and we are so happy that we did!!! She created and developed the most beautiful day I could have every imagined. She thought of things that I would have never thought of, and delivered on everything she said she would. I had a budget that I wanted to stick to, and I did not know if a wedding planner was going to fit into it, but I am so happy I spent my money on your service and time. Abby, Thank you so much for your creativity, your patience with me, and your loving demeanor with me and my family.

Sincerely, a pleased bride,
    Ashley C

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2015

Abby was amazing as our wedding planner! We had already done the majority of the bookings and planning, but we decided that we needed professional help to ensure all the final touches before and on our special day were put together. She pulled through in a bigger way than we ever expected. She was so good at getting the full picture of what our vision was, asking us all the right questions, and then anticipating our every need. She was very flexible with meeting places, phone consults, and even running errands for us. Abby was professional, experienced, friendly, calm, and an all around joy to work with. We give her our highest recommendation!!

Jacob and Amanda

Great, would totally recommend to anyone!

Kendall · Married on 09/12/2015

I am so glad I hired Abby and ae creative for day-of wedding coordination. She kept my husband and I sane, helped us with the timing of our event, advised us about catering, provided last minute decor, and on the day of our wedding, decorated the venue perfectly. The most important thing to me, though, was her easy-going and positive attitude. Our families and vendors enjoyed interacting with her. She and her co-worker were such welcome additions at the event itself. There were several times on the day before and day of the wedding, when I reminded myself "It's okay, because we've got Abby." And I was right. (I am also a little obsessed with her wedding design work and styling.)

Jori · Married on 09/02/2015

We absolutely loved Abby. She went out of her way for us and made our day perfect! We had such a great experience with her that we'll be going back this summer to see her. Highly recommend her!!

Lily · Married on 08/22/2015

Where to begin with Abby... Her positive energy and creative vision make wedding dreams come true. We worked with Abby for a year, starting with invitations more beautiful than I knew possible, coordinating with all vendors as we planned from across the country, transforming our formerly empty barn with the best endless varay of rentals, and making sure everything ran smoothly on schedule come wedding day. We can't thank her enough for all her support in the making of the most magical weekend.

Laura · Married on 08/09/2015

We hired Abby as our day-of coordinator for our wedding at Mt. Pisgah Arboretum in Eugene, OR. She was absolutely amazing, I would 100% recommend her to family, friends, strangers, dogs, cats. . . . pretty much anyone getting married. Abby was friendly and helpful from the first time I contacted her. We found her prices to be some of the most affordable for the area and we really trusted her eye for design and decor when it came to wedding-day set-up. I did the wedding planning and DIY'd a lot of the items/decor involved in our wedding, we also rented several items from Abby. We met in person once before the wedding and spoke on the phone several times, plus many e-mails. She was always professional and responded promptly. Since I am the first in my friend group to get married, I had a lot of logistical and practical questions for her, and I really trusted her opinion because of her experience and talent.

When it came to the day of, Abby was a complete rock star. She attended/ran our rehearsal the day before, then set up the ceremony site/reception hall the day-of beautifully. She really went above and beyond, by writing on and decorating the chalkboard signs and even using some of her extra decor items to decorate everything. Everything during the wedding went smoothly and was on time thanks to her, I didn't worry at all. She even arranged the flowers on our cake and they looked freakin amazing! I can't explain enough how wonderful the reception was thanks to her and how much our guests (and us!) enjoyed the whole experience. On top of it all, Abby is a sweet and kind person, which makes it really easy and fun to work with her.

If you are wondering about a day-of coordinator, don't! It was money very well spent to not worry about set-up, decor, and keeping the event flowing smoothly. Please please hire her!!!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2015

ae creative's reply:

Ha! I would love to plan an event for a dog or cat! Too funny! I enjoyed every bit of working with you both and can't thank you enough for trusting me with your special details and just being awesome! Hope your trip to "God's country" was amazing! ;) Best wishes!!!

Abby is a delight! She helped me with planning and provided adorable rental items for my July wedding. I loved that she was thorough and flexible. She put me at ease pre-wedding and on my wedding day. I hardly saw her on the day of because she was busily taking care of EVERY detail so that I didn't have to. Having a wedding planner makes such a huge difference--I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/01/2015

ae creative's reply:

It was a complete joy to be apart of your planning process & wedding day! Thank you for allowing Mallory & I to be there! You both are the sweetest and your family incredible - it was awesome to see so many of your family and friends pitching in to help with your dream wedding! Wish you both the very best in Texas and wherever else your journey takes you!