Advantage Events Reviews

Advantage Events 6
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning Lighting, Beautiful Decor

Renting lighting for our wedding was a total game changer -- it was GORGEOUS, and we are so happy we made room in our budget for this. (And the photographs came out BEAUTIFULLY with the lights in every shot.) Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Would recommend services

Was very happy with our lighting and drapery!
    We paid to have it hung and removed and it was worth it

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Advantage Events 7
    Advantage Events 8
    Advantage Events 9

Julie Roys · Married on 09/21/2018

Efficient, beautiful, helpful, no worries

Lisa was very helpful. She made a an indoor arbor like curtain backdrop for the ceremony on which we put flowers. She also set up ceiling sweeps with lights and we rented mirrors for the centerpieces. She set up the day before so we were able to see everything at the rehearsal which was nice and she took care of all the cleanup. We didn't have to worry about a thing. She was reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Advantage Events 10

Lana · Married on 06/09/2018

We worked with Advantage events to help out with the lighting and special accents for our June wedding. Lisa helped us from beginning to end, advising us on ideas and helping us stay within budget. She was able to help us turn our so-so venue (student union of our old university) into a real wedding venue. The event was beautiful and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Shaunitra · Married on 05/19/2018

Lisa was very nice, friendly, and professional. I would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2017

We had a great time working with Advantage. Lisa was very helpful in explaining to us our draping options. She was quick to turn around a quote and was incredibly flexible. A few days before our wedding, we decided to add two pillars to our stage. Lisa worked with us and ensured the last minute addition was no problem. Our draping and the stage turned out beautifully. We are so happy with the end result and would recommend Advantage to anyone with draping needs!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Advantage Events 11
    Advantage Events 12

Bethany · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Lisa at Advantage Events was great! She completely transformed our reception venue into exactly what I had envisioned. She had so many options for all of the decor and always had a solution or an idea to make the space just that much better. She and her team were so flexible when it came to the setup and executed everything flawlessly. We would definitely recommend Advantage Events to future brides and grooms!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Chris · Married on 09/09/2017

Lisa was wonderful to work with. She made everything at my daughters wedding perfect. I would not hesitate to work with her if you are a bride looking for a great experience. She was very responsive anytime I had a question. I can't thank her enough for everything she did to make my daughters vision for her wedding decorations perfect.

Thank you again!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Charissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Lisa was great to work with! She worked with our ever changing schedule which was greatly appreciated. She had good suggestions based off what I provided for "ideas" I liked. Her work was really pretty and added to much to our ceremony and reception! She was even able to help put up some of our florists decor who was unable to be there. Thank you so much! Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2017

Backdrop was exactly like the pictures on the website! You are able to get your deposit back!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Heidi · Married on 08/04/2017

We rented an arch from Advantage Events for our backyard wedding, and it worked perfectly. They delivered, set up and removed the arch right on time and as expected - in fact, we didn't even know there were here! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Tamara · Married on 07/15/2017

Advantage Events provided beautiful lighting for my son and daughter-in-laws wedding. The cafe lights and chandeliers they provided added an extra layer of elegance to an already beautiful rustic venue. They were extremely helpful and professional and were also highly recommended by several of our other vendors.

Sent on 07/19/2017

April · Married on 05/06/2017

Advantage events did our dance floor lighting at NorthStar Golf club. It turned out beautiful and added a great extra touch to our reception. Very easy to work with and fast responses

Sent on 05/09/2017

Paula · Married on 04/22/2017

Lisa is awesome to work with. I was trying to plan the reception while living in another state and she was such a big help. Everything was beautiful. All night long people were asking about the ceiling draping and the stage. I gave her name out all night long. You cant go wrong with Advantage Events !

Sent on 05/17/2017

Chelsie · Married on 12/06/2016

Lisa has a lot of pretty décor for any event. I rented several things for centerpieces and able to get them several days ahead of time. She was very easy to work with!

Sent on 12/06/2016

ciara · Married on 07/02/2016

Lisa is absolutely amazing!!! I really enjoyed working with her. She is very professional, attentive and friendly. She assisted me every step of the way. Her draping, photo back drops, and swag tables are beautiful. She is very easy to work with and she is full of great, unique ideas. I look forward to working with her in the near future.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Kim · Married on 06/04/2016

Lisa did a wonderful job decorating for my daughter's wedding. She hung cafe lights over the tables and dance floor. She was able to use my decorations and combine them with hers to create a beautiful room. I was able to spend time with my daughter while she got ready and not have to worry about decorating. I would recommend hiring Advantage Events for your special day.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Kim · Married on 05/21/2016

Lisa did a wonderful job decorating for my daughters wedding. She hung cafe lights that looked beautiful. She took decorations I had and combined some of hers to make the building look beautiful. I would recommend hiring Advantage Events for your special day!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Natalie · Married on 01/02/2016

Lisa did a fantastic job!!!! Made my big day come true!!! Working with her was so much fun. If you do not hirer her y'all are missing out.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Nikki · Married on 12/11/2015

The Barn looked awesome and we will definitely use Advantage Events again!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Lisa · Married on 11/07/2015

Lisa transformed our reception room (Walter Commons at St. Charles) into an elegant venue with stunning uplighting and draped lighting over the dance floor. She was so easy to work with and was even willing to meet me at the site weeks ahead so we could get everything just right. You should hire Lisa!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Kelli · Married on 10/31/2015

We chose Advantage Events to help transform our reception into the vision we had hoped for. Lisa was excellent to work with and truly brought our vision to life. She hung drapery around our entire reception and accented everything with beautiful up lighting which set the mood for the entire event. Her pricing was extremely reasonable and we would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/11/2015

We rented lighting for our wedding from Advantage Events. The lighting was priced competitively and looked great! We had absolutely no issues with the vendor, and we would recommend to friends.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Melanie · Married on 11/08/2014

Lisa and her folks did an awesome job, it was beautiful

Sent on 11/17/2014