Adrienne Sasson, The Travel Specialist Reviews

6 | Pompano Beach, FL

6 Reviews for Adrienne Sasson, The Travel Specialist

Scott · Married on 04/01/2017

Adrienne Sasson was amazing to deal with. She was warm, accommodating and extremely knowledgeable and really went the extra mile to ensure my wife Sara and I were prepared and informed when making each decision as we finalized our honeymoon plans. From phone calls to facetime, she ensured that we never felt out of the loop. She was a pleasure to deal with and our honeymoon to LA & Tahiti would not have been the same without her support. I cannot recommend Adrienne enough and if you decide to use her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Hello Scott and Sara!
    What a pleasure with you to create your Tahitian Honeymoon! I just hope every moment for you was as beautiful as your wedding photos. Hopefully we will be able to plan more trips to celebrate milestones for years to come.
    Very Best Wishes,
    Adrienne - The Travel Specialist

Bruce · Married on 07/03/2016

Adrienne not only provided us with great service and competitive pricing, but she gave us peace of mind when we needed it most. With so much going on in the ramp up to a wedding, we just didn't have time to do all the research necessary for international travel, to a country in which we had never been. Adrienne did all of that legwork for us, and gave a detailed step-by-step instruction to get from the arrival gate to the resort with ease. If you can put a price on that, Adrienne would be able to beat it.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Adrienne Sasson, The Travel Specialist's reply:

Thank you Steven and Meg. I was thrilled to be able to help you with your honeymoon. I appreciate the opportunity!

Amanda · Married on 05/08/2016

I would highly recommend Adrienne! She did a great job helping us plan our honeymoon.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Adrienne Sasson, The Travel Specialist's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was a pleasure planning your honeymoon to Italy. I'm especially happy you got to meet your new family while in Italy!

Craig · Married on 07/11/2015

We used Ms. Sasson for a destination wedding. Would recommend.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Adrienne Sasson, The Travel Specialist's reply:

Craig, thank you for asking me to help you with your destination wedding in Jamaica. Being able to assist you, your family and friends was an honor!

Jeremy · Married on 05/05/2013

Adrienne is just the best and she truly made our wedding a stress free magical event. I would give her the highest possible recommendation.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Hi Jeremy,
    Thank you for your sweet remarks. Working with you, Mary, your family and friends was a delight! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your special day.

John · Married on 05/15/2017

Very flexible. Most emails and questions were answered within hours of asking. It was nice being able to book flights, cruise, and excursions in one place. When we forgot to complete a step friendly reminders were sent to keep us on track. We spent very little of our own time as she did almost all of the work for us! Ship and flights we exactly what we wanted. Very pleased.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Hello John,
    Thank you for your honeymoon review. I'm glad you and Sam had a nice cruise. I'm sorry we still have not had an opportunity for our follow-up phone call. I do hope that happens soon. Most certainly I'd like to find out what I could have done better to serve you and Sam with your honeymoon planning. I enjoyed working with both of you on your honeymoon.
    Let's talk soon!