Adrianne Lugo Reviews

Adrianne Lugo 5
Adrianne Lugo 6
Adrianne Lugo 7

Nicki · Married on 09/17/2016

Adrianne was everything I was looking for-- talented, professional, and an over all genuinely great person. I booked her based on her 100+ reviews on wedding wire, and she was recommended by my venue, Bakery 105. She uses high quality makeup (I am a make-up snob and love MAC!) and was extremely professional.

I am not from Wilmington, so I was really going on a whim when booking her, and hoping for the best. Adrianne was perfect in every way and exceeded my expectations. I knew that I made the right choice at my trial. She listened to everything I had to say for my 'vision' and completely nailed it. I opted for airbrush makeup, and it looked flawless. My hair updo was exactly what I asked for. She is over all a beautiful person to talk to and chat with too. I HIGHLY recommend her, without hesitation, for makeup and hair for your wedding!!

She also brought another stylist with her to help with hair/updos, as we had 7 people for hair and 4 people for makeup for an early afternoon wedding. The other stylist, Brittany, was also fabulous and did an amazing job with up-dos, and my mom's blowout (she has short hair). I was more than satisfied with the both of them! Thank you so much Adrianne!!!

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

We used Adrianne for our wedding day hair/makeup and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her!! Adrianne made the planning and scheduling of a large wedding party plus moms a total breeze. It was effortless! All of the girls were SO very happy with their hair and makeup. She also comes to your venue, so all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the pampering. As a bride, I cannot recommend her enough!

Susan · Married on 08/13/2016

Adrianne was awesome to work with. She did a beautiful job on me, my daughter (the bride)., the mother of the groom, and 8 bridesmaids. She is so down to earth and does an amazing g job! What I really loved was that she took her time and refreshed everyone right before the wedding. No one looked overdone but each person looked incredible!

Kim · Married on 06/18/2016

Adrianne was suggested to me by my planner, and I am so glad that I chose her for my big day. She was very responsive when I first contacted her, and was flexible setting up trials that worked best with my schedule. The day of the wedding, Adrianne and her team came to the venue so we didn't have to travel between a salon and where we were getting dressed before the ceremony! She made it fun and relaxing for all the girls getting ready! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, it was timeless with just a pop of color! Highly recommend the air brushing - it still looked great after a night full of dancing in the hot June heat of NC! Overall great experience, wish I could have Addriane do my makeup everyday!

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2016

I would highly recommend Adrianne, she did hair for 3 of my guests and myself at my venue. My hair turned out exactly how I had wanted. Adrianne was both friendly and professional along with being very responsive when I was first inquiring. You cannot go wrong with her services.

Courtney · Married on 05/22/2016

Adrianne is awesome!! She did my make up for my bridal portraits and then michal did mine and my bridesmaids for the wedding day!! They are both amazing and very personable

Preston · Married on 05/21/2016

Adrianne Lugo made me feel comfortable and look beautiful on my wedding day. I had pictures of the look I was going for, and of course she went beyond my expectations! Her attention to detail and knowledge about hair, makeup, and skincare are why she is so highly recommended in Wilmington!

Marissa · Married on 05/07/2016

Adrianne and her team were beyond amazing! From the beginning when I inquired for her services all the way up to my big day she was on point. She is quick to respond to any need via email which was great because I was planning my wedding from 2 hours away. At my trial she took her time and made sure I loved everything about my hair and make up. The day of not only did she make me and my girls look STUNNING we also had so much fun doing so. I would highly recommend Adrianne and her team!

Lisa · Married on 04/23/2016

Adrianne is a fun and wonderful person to work with. She made me and my mom look like movie stars for my wedding. My sister-in-law was sitting with us while we were getting dolled up and was so impressed she had Adrianne touch her up too.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Thanks Lisa! I loved ending the day with you and you family! Loved your moms homemade cookies and you sister in law was a riot! Hope to reconnect in the near future!

Ana · Married on 04/16/2016

Adrianne was a joy to work with! She made every girl feel beautiful on the day of our wedding. She was also very professional and friendly. I recommend her to anyone looking to have their hair and makeup done!

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2016

Adrianne was my saving grace! When my preview with a different stylist went horribly wrong, I was two weeks out from my wedding with no one to do my hair and make up. Luckily I found Adrianne. We didn't have time to do a preview so I just prayed everything would go OK. She nailed it! Everyone's hair and make up was gorgeous. She was prompt with her timing and very easy to talk to! She knows exactly what she is doing will make you feel at ease your whole day. Even prior too, she would answer messages from me and give recommendations on lip stick colors and beauty tips to get you ready for the big day. Highly recommend her for your make up AND hair!

Stephanie · Married on 03/15/2016

I booked hair and make up services with Adrianne about a week before my wedding. I was not happy with my first trial that was done at a different salon and I called Adrianne after finding her and reading great reviews about her online. She was fantastic to work with. Not only did she fit me in a week before the wedding, she was so sweet and put my pre wedding nerves at ease. EL Morea did my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids hair for my wedding at 128 South. She's is absolutely gorgeous and I knew the minute she walked in that she would be able to make me feel as gorgeous as her. She was amazing! EL was extremely professional, very talented and fast! I was blown away by how quickly she was able to do up do's for 5 adults and 3 little girls. EL was able to flawlessly do every style that each person wanted. She made me feel confident and beautiful and I got compliments all night on both my hair and make up. I can't say enough good things about EL. She was so much fun to work with and I highly recommend her!!

Katie · Married on 11/06/2015

Michal did an amazing job for my wedding and bridal portraits. It was exactly what I wanted and she was easy to work with. She did my makeup and 3 of my bridesmaids for the wedding and everyone looked fantastic!

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Adrianne was amazing! She did makeup for my wedding. We all looked beautiful. I can't wait to find a reason to hire her again!

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2015

Adrianne was absolutely wonderful. She was very responsive from the beginning of requesting information all the way to the day of the wedding when we were running late. Adrianne was able to be flexible in the time requested and it was helpful that was continued to keep her informed on our schedule ahead of time and of any changes. Adrianne was very polite and patient. Even when my mom was being a pain in the butt, Adrianne's patience continued. Our makeup was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Carla's hair was short and gorgeous. She highlighted our positive facial qualities in a natural way and we couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup artist. Thank you for being part of making our day wonderful! Stephanie and Carla

Jamie was amazing. Very professional and recreated exactly what I wanted done for my hair.

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

Jaime was amazing! She was so sweet and patient and listened to exactly what I wanted! I could not have been happier...I felt beautiful for my big day and I couldn't have done it without her!

Meredith · Married on 09/26/2015

Adrianne did an awesome job on my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day! She also did my mother's makeup and it was flawless. I have been in several weddings where she did the makeup, and each time I am beyond satisfied!! I recommend going with the airbrush option for outdoor events. It is a little more expensive, but totally worth it. It stays on through rain and sweat!

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2015

I have known Adrianne since middle school and was so excited she was available to do my wedding makeup for myself and my bridesmaids! She has always been so sweet, fashionable and beautiful, so I knew she was the girl for the job :)
    I was 100% satisfied with my makeup (loved the airbrush) and my bridesmaids all looked absolutely stunning!! Lashes were amazing too on them!!
    Thank you for spending your day with us and making us all beautiful!!
    Xoxo
    Lisa Sasser

Lindsey · Married on 09/12/2015

Everyone was very pleased with their hair and make up for the wedding. We all looked amazing!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

BAO events recommended Adrianne to me and I'm so glad they did! She was amazing! I planned my wedding from Boston and she was able to do a hair trial when I was briefly in town. I thought I needed to have an updo for my wedding because my hair is fine and rarely holds curl. So I brought photos and Adrianne did exactly what I showed her. However, I realized the updo didn't give me the look I wanted. So she offered me suggestions on how I could wear my hair down and ways we could keep the curl on the day. On the day of the wedding, I ended up wearing my hair down and to the side. I wasn't worried about looking great because I knew Adrianne would do a fabulous job! In addition, my mom and bridesmaids loved their hair. I would recommend Adrianne to any bride !

Lindsey · Married on 09/12/2015

Adrianne and her team were amazing! I felt so beautiful and they did a wonderful job on all of the bridesmaids!

Jenna · Married on 09/05/2015

Really enjoyed having Adrianne be a part of the big day! Her makeup work was absolutely beautiful! It was the prettiest I had ever felt which was great for wedding day!

Rebecca · Married on 08/29/2015

My initial vendor fell through. Adrianne was able to schedule me one of her makeup artists and one of her hair stylists. They did an amazing job. I was completely blown away and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Rebecca · Married on 08/08/2015

So wonderful and easy to work with. Did such a great job with my make up and hair. All my bridesmaids raved about their looks as well. So wonderful having such a competent, calming artist on a otherwise stressful day. I am so happy I went with Adrianne. I would definitely recommend her and use her again for any event.