Adrianne Lugo Reviews

Adrianne Lugo 5
Adrianne Lugo 6
Adrianne Lugo 7

Peggy · Married on 05/20/2017

A bride definitely should do a trial run with both makeup and hair so she can make any tweaks for the big day if necessary! Adrianne and her team were wonderful to work with and really brought the individual. beauty out in everybody:) the day was hot and humid and the bridal party and bride looked as good at the end of the night as they did in the morning!
    Another piece of advice is to allow extra time if you have a big group.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

I can not say enough about Adrianne's services! Our wedding was out of state from where live and she was so flexible in scheduling my trial run allowing me to come to her home, and made the trip down to Ocean Isle to do my hair/makeup and the wedding party makeup. Her assistance that she brought along was also wonderful, and everyone's hair looked amazing. Adrianne herself has amazing makeup skills, and while I'm definitely a little biased, I think our wedding was the first I've been in where everyone's makeup looked natural, and turned out exactly how each person expected!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Ashley thank you for your kind review ! We enjoyed being part of your big day!

Rebecca · Married on 04/24/2017

My wedding planner recommended Adrianne and I'm so glad she did. My wedding was a destination wedding and I didn't know any local hairstylists or makeup artists. Adrianne showed up at my rental house on the day of my wedding and went straight into doing my makeup. She was able to use a combination of my own makeup as well as hers because of my skin sensitivities. After my makeup she played around with different hairstyles. I have a short bob haircut that you can't do a whole lot with, but she wouldn't stop until we found something that I loved. The end result was amazing. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I was nervous at first because we didn't get a chance to do a trial run, but we didn't need it. She is so friendly, personable, and professional. She traveled over an hour from Wilmington to Sunset Beach and I thought her prices were very reasonable considering. Adrianne is unbelievably talented and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Erin · Married on 04/08/2017

Jessica from Adrianne Lugo Professional Hair and Makeup Artists was wonderful. She listened to what each of us wanted and used her creativity to give us beautiful, unique hairstyles for my wedding. The wedding ceremony and reception were outside and our hairstyles held up really well. Wonderful experience! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We were honored to be part of your big day!

Kara · Married on 12/30/2016

Adrianne and her team did a beautiful job accommodating me last minute! Two weeks before the wedding I found myself without a hair and makeup team (the week before Christmas) and Adrianne was there and even fit in a full trial. She was able to get the hair and makeup for 8 women done in 5 hours, and everyone looked incredible!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Karyn · Married on 09/24/2016

I began calling to find a hair and makeup professional late in the game (3 weeks before the wedding). I had called around to many local Wilmington vendors and they were all booked up. So I came to WeddingWire and found Adrianne. I emailed her and heard back from her the same day. Within a couple days we were under contract and paid in full. Alex came to my home to do the trial run for both hair and make up. I absolutely loved her personality and her work. She nailed exactly what I wanted on the first try. Then on the wedding day, Alex came to the location as well. She arrived 15 minutes early and again nailed it. Probably even better than the trial run. I was worried I would not have that bride feeling but after working with Alex and Adrianne Lugo I felt 100% like a bride and am so happy with their work. I would recommend to all my bride friends and if I ever need hair or makeup done for an event I will call on them!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review! We were so happy to be a part of it!

Nicki · Married on 09/17/2016

Adrianne was everything I was looking for-- talented, professional, and an over all genuinely great person. I booked her based on her 100+ reviews on wedding wire, and she was recommended by my venue, Bakery 105. She uses high quality makeup (I am a make-up snob and love MAC!) and was extremely professional.

I am not from Wilmington, so I was really going on a whim when booking her, and hoping for the best. Adrianne was perfect in every way and exceeded my expectations. I knew that I made the right choice at my trial. She listened to everything I had to say for my 'vision' and completely nailed it. I opted for airbrush makeup, and it looked flawless. My hair updo was exactly what I asked for. She is over all a beautiful person to talk to and chat with too. I HIGHLY recommend her, without hesitation, for makeup and hair for your wedding!!

She also brought another stylist with her to help with hair/updos, as we had 7 people for hair and 4 people for makeup for an early afternoon wedding. The other stylist, Brittany, was also fabulous and did an amazing job with up-dos, and my mom's blowout (she has short hair). I was more than satisfied with the both of them! Thank you so much Adrianne!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

We used Adrianne for our wedding day hair/makeup and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her!! Adrianne made the planning and scheduling of a large wedding party plus moms a total breeze. It was effortless! All of the girls were SO very happy with their hair and makeup. She also comes to your venue, so all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the pampering. As a bride, I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Susan · Married on 08/13/2016

Adrianne was awesome to work with. She did a beautiful job on me, my daughter (the bride)., the mother of the groom, and 8 bridesmaids. She is so down to earth and does an amazing g job! What I really loved was that she took her time and refreshed everyone right before the wedding. No one looked overdone but each person looked incredible!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Kim · Married on 06/18/2016

Adrianne was suggested to me by my planner, and I am so glad that I chose her for my big day. She was very responsive when I first contacted her, and was flexible setting up trials that worked best with my schedule. The day of the wedding, Adrianne and her team came to the venue so we didn't have to travel between a salon and where we were getting dressed before the ceremony! She made it fun and relaxing for all the girls getting ready! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, it was timeless with just a pop of color! Highly recommend the air brushing - it still looked great after a night full of dancing in the hot June heat of NC! Overall great experience, wish I could have Addriane do my makeup everyday!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2016

I would highly recommend Adrianne, she did hair for 3 of my guests and myself at my venue. My hair turned out exactly how I had wanted. Adrianne was both friendly and professional along with being very responsive when I was first inquiring. You cannot go wrong with her services.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/22/2016

Adrianne is awesome!! She did my make up for my bridal portraits and then michal did mine and my bridesmaids for the wedding day!! They are both amazing and very personable

Sent on 06/07/2016

Preston · Married on 05/21/2016

Adrianne Lugo made me feel comfortable and look beautiful on my wedding day. I had pictures of the look I was going for, and of course she went beyond my expectations! Her attention to detail and knowledge about hair, makeup, and skincare are why she is so highly recommended in Wilmington!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Marissa · Married on 05/07/2016

Adrianne and her team were beyond amazing! From the beginning when I inquired for her services all the way up to my big day she was on point. She is quick to respond to any need via email which was great because I was planning my wedding from 2 hours away. At my trial she took her time and made sure I loved everything about my hair and make up. The day of not only did she make me and my girls look STUNNING we also had so much fun doing so. I would highly recommend Adrianne and her team!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/23/2016

Adrianne is a fun and wonderful person to work with. She made me and my mom look like movie stars for my wedding. My sister-in-law was sitting with us while we were getting dolled up and was so impressed she had Adrianne touch her up too.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Thanks Lisa! I loved ending the day with you and you family! Loved your moms homemade cookies and you sister in law was a riot! Hope to reconnect in the near future!

Ana · Married on 04/16/2016

Adrianne was a joy to work with! She made every girl feel beautiful on the day of our wedding. She was also very professional and friendly. I recommend her to anyone looking to have their hair and makeup done!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2016

Adrianne was my saving grace! When my preview with a different stylist went horribly wrong, I was two weeks out from my wedding with no one to do my hair and make up. Luckily I found Adrianne. We didn't have time to do a preview so I just prayed everything would go OK. She nailed it! Everyone's hair and make up was gorgeous. She was prompt with her timing and very easy to talk to! She knows exactly what she is doing will make you feel at ease your whole day. Even prior too, she would answer messages from me and give recommendations on lip stick colors and beauty tips to get you ready for the big day. Highly recommend her for your make up AND hair!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/15/2016

I booked hair and make up services with Adrianne about a week before my wedding. I was not happy with my first trial that was done at a different salon and I called Adrianne after finding her and reading great reviews about her online. She was fantastic to work with. Not only did she fit me in a week before the wedding, she was so sweet and put my pre wedding nerves at ease. EL Morea did my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids hair for my wedding at 128 South. She's is absolutely gorgeous and I knew the minute she walked in that she would be able to make me feel as gorgeous as her. She was amazing! EL was extremely professional, very talented and fast! I was blown away by how quickly she was able to do up do's for 5 adults and 3 little girls. EL was able to flawlessly do every style that each person wanted. She made me feel confident and beautiful and I got compliments all night on both my hair and make up. I can't say enough good things about EL. She was so much fun to work with and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Katie · Married on 11/06/2015

Michal did an amazing job for my wedding and bridal portraits. It was exactly what I wanted and she was easy to work with. She did my makeup and 3 of my bridesmaids for the wedding and everyone looked fantastic!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Adrianne was amazing! She did makeup for my wedding. We all looked beautiful. I can't wait to find a reason to hire her again!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2015

Adrianne was absolutely wonderful. She was very responsive from the beginning of requesting information all the way to the day of the wedding when we were running late. Adrianne was able to be flexible in the time requested and it was helpful that was continued to keep her informed on our schedule ahead of time and of any changes. Adrianne was very polite and patient. Even when my mom was being a pain in the butt, Adrianne's patience continued. Our makeup was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Carla's hair was short and gorgeous. She highlighted our positive facial qualities in a natural way and we couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup artist. Thank you for being part of making our day wonderful! Stephanie and Carla

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jamie was amazing. Very professional and recreated exactly what I wanted done for my hair.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

Jaime was amazing! She was so sweet and patient and listened to exactly what I wanted! I could not have been happier...I felt beautiful for my big day and I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Meredith · Married on 09/26/2015

Adrianne did an awesome job on my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day! She also did my mother's makeup and it was flawless. I have been in several weddings where she did the makeup, and each time I am beyond satisfied!! I recommend going with the airbrush option for outdoor events. It is a little more expensive, but totally worth it. It stays on through rain and sweat!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2015

I have known Adrianne since middle school and was so excited she was available to do my wedding makeup for myself and my bridesmaids! She has always been so sweet, fashionable and beautiful, so I knew she was the girl for the job :)
    I was 100% satisfied with my makeup (loved the airbrush) and my bridesmaids all looked absolutely stunning!! Lashes were amazing too on them!!
    Thank you for spending your day with us and making us all beautiful!!
    Xoxo