Adrianne Lugo Reviews

Adrianne Lugo 7
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 05/11/2019

Turned me into a model!

Adrianne was wonderful! She did my hair and makeup for my trial, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. Each time was a little different, but equally beautiful (my skin tone was always different... lol). She listened to what I wanted and used her creativity to give me more than what I asked for. I was impressed every single time. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Adrianne Lugo 12
    Adrianne Lugo 13
    Adrianne Lugo 14

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2019

Perfection

I showed Adrianne a picture of what I wanted my makeup to look like, and she was able to create the exact look. I was also super indecisive when it came to my hair, but at my trial, she took the time to do a few different looks to help me decide! Everything that she did was perfect! Adrianne and her team did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids hair and make up as well!
    One of my bridesmaids said that Adrianne did a better job with her make-up than the makeup artist she had hired for her own wedding! She was more thrilled with her makeup as a bridesmaid than when she had it done as a bride!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and your wedding party! I hope you had an amazing day and please stay in touch!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend!!!

Adrianne did an incredible job with my bridesmaids and I hair and makeup!! She is friendly, quick and super talented. We all looked incredible in the photos and I HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Adrianne Lugo 19
    Adrianne Lugo 20
  • Finley

Finley · Married on 10/20/2018

They were very flexible in listening to desired styles and were very pleasant to be around. They had great stamina and worked for hours with a great attitude and even did touch ups upon request when they were done

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2018

Beauty Queen

Adrianne was awesome to work with! On our wedding day she had 4 bridesmaids hair to do, the MoB's makeup, and full bridal beauty. She managed to get all 6 of us done on time and have everyone looking gorgeously stunning! My makeup did not smear at all even with all of the tears throughout the night! I have never felt or looked more beautiful than my wedding day and Adrianne most certainly took a large part of the reasoning. I fully recommend her for any event that you want to be all dolled up for!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2018

Adrianna made me feel like a model, not even kidding. She made sure I looked beautiful for my hubby on our wedding day. I had gotten the airbrush which stayed perfect through the years, humidity, and sweat from dancing!
    My bridesmaids and 3 moms loved their makeup as well, the compliments kept coming all night.
    I love that Adrianna and her team travel to you, and they even brought mirrors because I didn’t have any. They are easy going, super nice, and all around awesome.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Adrianne Lugo 21

Nilda · Married on 09/07/2018

Beautiful Bridal Makeup & Hair

Adrianne did a wonderful job with our makeup and hair. Professional and friendly, and did exactly what I had envisioned for my special day!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Adrianne Lugo 22

Holly · Married on 06/17/2018

Very cooperative and she made sure my hair was perfect!!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Adrianne Lugo 23
    Adrianne Lugo 24

Pamela · Married on 03/30/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Adrianne! Her hands are magic! From my trial to my wedding day, my hair looked amazing, like straight out of a Pinterest board! And my sisters' makeup and hair was fabulous! Besides being very talented, her personality is the bomb, she's very laid back and outgoing, she listens to you and makes sure that you get what you ask for, she'll take care of every detail! You will not regret your decision at all, she's the best and you deserve the best for your wedding day! Thanks again girl! With love, Pam.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Adrianne Lugo 25
    Adrianne Lugo 26
    Adrianne Lugo 27

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Thank you fo such a sweet review! What a beautiful bride you made! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

Adrianne and her team were incredible! She was so responsive through the planning and gave great feedback when asked. They powered through getting my 9 bridesmaids, my mother and myself done (11 people) and kept perfectly to the timeline. Everyone was so happy with their hair/makeup. Adrianne listened to what we asked for a perfectly delivered. Prices are very fair too. I'd recommend her crew to anyone!

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

Adrianne's team did an amazing job with my bridal hair as well as all of my bridesmaids! During my hair bridal trial run, my makeup artist (who i hired separately) ended up having to cancel an hour before my bridal photo shoot. Adriennes team doing my hair stepped in immediately and offered to help! She was able to do my makeup which turned out great and I can't thank Her enough for being so flexible!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Callie · Married on 10/21/2017

Loved Adrianne! She did an amazing job with my group of girls and had a good time with us! Would book again for sure.

Adrianne Lugo 28

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

Adrianne was incredible on my wedding day. She allowed all of my girls to pick exactly the hairstyles they wanted, and even allowed me to add an extra appointment the day of. Our hair looked fantastic all day long - even through the rain!

Adrianne Lugo 29
    Adrianne Lugo 30

Katie · Married on 10/01/2017

Adrianne was so kind and a welcome prescence on my wedding day! She made me look better than ever imagined, and was wonderful at keeping everyone on track! So thankful that I booked her.

Sara · Married on 08/06/2017

I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup! I normally don't wear a lot of makeup, so I didn't want to look overdone. It turned out beautiful and natural. I wish she could do my makeup for me every day!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Kahla · Married on 08/04/2017

Adrianne and Jessica were fantastic!!! I absolutely loved my wedding hair and make up! They know exactly what they are doing and are excellent at what they do. Ladies, I highly recommend Adrianne and her team!! My bridal party loved their hair and make up! (I could not stop staring at my bridal party). Jessica did an excellent job on m bridesmaids hair. They were professional, kind, and made me feel at ease. She exceeded my expectations and make me look gorgeous! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Adrianne and Jessica. I would absolutely hire them again! I did not even have a hair trial and Adrienne was able to look at a picture of hair I liked and made it look like the picture. I am so glad we had Adrianne and Jessica for my day!! Future brides, you will not regret hiring Adrianne and her team! :)

Sent on 08/13/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/22/2017

I have never asked anyone to do my hair like I really wanted because I did not think that what I wanted was possible with my thin hair. All I can say is Adrianne is a miracle worker and got all aspects of my look for my wedding day perfect. She is so accommodating and personable! Not only did she do amazing work on my bridesmaids and I making us look beautiful, she was able to help me relax with her wonderful personality. I would recommend Adrianne to anyone!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Jayna · Married on 07/15/2017

She was absolutely amazing and made me look so beautiful on my special day!! If I ever need my makeup and hair done again I will be giving her a call!! She was so professional and flexible we decided at last minute to do 2 others makeup and she gladly did it!! Great work, I felt like a princess

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Adrianne Lugo 31
    Adrianne Lugo 32
    Adrianne Lugo 33

Laura · Married on 07/14/2017

Adrianne is the best! She did a great job on my hair and makeup. My now-husband and I prefer very natural makeup, which I think can be a challenge to pull off! Adrianne was able to make the makeup both subtle and beautiful. We loved the hairstyle she created too - just perfect for my style! She even went above and beyond by helping me to button up my wedding dress, when my mom's fingers were giving her a hard time. I highly recommend Adrianne to any bride!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

I was honored to be a part of it ! You made a beautiful bride!

Kaitlin · Married on 07/03/2017

Adrianne was so helpful in finding the perfect hair and makeup style for my wedding day and made me feel 100% comfortable. She took her time with everything and made sure it was exactly the look I was going for. I was living in FL prior to the wedding and she was so flexible in helping to set up a hair trial run for me. She is so talented and you will be so happy with her work! I highly recommend Adrianne for your special day!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Kaitlin thank you for your review! You and your family were so kind and a pleasure to spend the day with! Please don't hesitate to pick up the phone for any advice/help you need with your move!

Shelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Working with Adrianne and her make-up artist, Bridget couldn’t have been better. Both were a pleasure to work with. Adrianne responded quickly to all of my requests and Bridget was professional and did a wonderful job. I had an idea of how I wanted my make-up to look, but her ideas were even better. Plus, she worked some kind of magic to ensure that our make-up stayed looking great even in the 100 degree summer sun! Would recommend and use Adrianne Terzian and her staff in the future.

Adrianne Lugo 34
    Adrianne Lugo 35

Angela · Married on 06/11/2017

Adrianne and her team were so wonderful! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day, and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2017
  • jvann

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2017

Adrianne is amazing. If you’re looking for a hair and makeup artist who is absolutely going to deliver on your big day STOP looking; contact Adrianne and her team now. She will not only make you look absolutely stunning but she will make sure you have a blast and feel as relaxed as possible leading up to your grand entrance. To have someone and their team literally come to you and your bridal party wherever you are is a blessing in itself on your wedding... don’t make a mistake by passing up Adrianne and her great work!

Adrianne Lugo 36

Peggy · Married on 05/20/2017

A bride definitely should do a trial run with both makeup and hair so she can make any tweaks for the big day if necessary! Adrianne and her team were wonderful to work with and really brought the individual. beauty out in everybody:) the day was hot and humid and the bridal party and bride looked as good at the end of the night as they did in the morning!
    Another piece of advice is to allow extra time if you have a big group.

Sent on 05/25/2017