Adrianne Lugo Reviews

132 Reviews for Adrianne Lugo

132 Adrianne Lugo Reviews
  • Finley

Finley · Married on 10/20/2018

They were very flexible in listening to desired styles and were very pleasant to be around. They had great stamina and worked for hours with a great attitude and even did touch ups upon request when they were done

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2018

Adrianna made me feel like a model, not even kidding. She made sure I looked beautiful for my hubby on our wedding day. I had gotten the airbrush which stayed perfect through the years, humidity, and sweat from dancing!
    My bridesmaids and 3 moms loved their makeup as well, the compliments kept coming all night.
    I love that Adrianna and her team travel to you, and they even brought mirrors because I didn’t have any. They are easy going, super nice, and all around awesome.

Adrianne Lugo 5

Holly · Married on 06/17/2018

Very cooperative and she made sure my hair was perfect!!

Adrianne Lugo 6
    Adrianne Lugo 7

Pamela · Married on 03/30/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Adrianne! Her hands are magic! From my trial to my wedding day, my hair looked amazing, like straight out of a Pinterest board! And my sisters' makeup and hair was fabulous! Besides being very talented, her personality is the bomb, she's very laid back and outgoing, she listens to you and makes sure that you get what you ask for, she'll take care of every detail! You will not regret your decision at all, she's the best and you deserve the best for your wedding day! Thanks again girl! With love, Pam.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Adrianne Lugo 8
    Adrianne Lugo 9
    Adrianne Lugo 10

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Thank you fo such a sweet review! What a beautiful bride you made! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

Adrianne and her team were incredible! She was so responsive through the planning and gave great feedback when asked. They powered through getting my 9 bridesmaids, my mother and myself done (11 people) and kept perfectly to the timeline. Everyone was so happy with their hair/makeup. Adrianne listened to what we asked for a perfectly delivered. Prices are very fair too. I'd recommend her crew to anyone!

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

Adrianne's team did an amazing job with my bridal hair as well as all of my bridesmaids! During my hair bridal trial run, my makeup artist (who i hired separately) ended up having to cancel an hour before my bridal photo shoot. Adriennes team doing my hair stepped in immediately and offered to help! She was able to do my makeup which turned out great and I can't thank Her enough for being so flexible!

Callie · Married on 10/21/2017

Loved Adrianne! She did an amazing job with my group of girls and had a good time with us! Would book again for sure.

Adrianne Lugo 11

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

Adrianne was incredible on my wedding day. She allowed all of my girls to pick exactly the hairstyles they wanted, and even allowed me to add an extra appointment the day of. Our hair looked fantastic all day long - even through the rain!

Adrianne Lugo 12
    Adrianne Lugo 13

Katie · Married on 10/01/2017

Adrianne was so kind and a welcome prescence on my wedding day! She made me look better than ever imagined, and was wonderful at keeping everyone on track! So thankful that I booked her.

Sara · Married on 08/06/2017

I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup! I normally don't wear a lot of makeup, so I didn't want to look overdone. It turned out beautiful and natural. I wish she could do my makeup for me every day!

Kahla · Married on 08/04/2017

Adrianne and Jessica were fantastic!!! I absolutely loved my wedding hair and make up! They know exactly what they are doing and are excellent at what they do. Ladies, I highly recommend Adrianne and her team!! My bridal party loved their hair and make up! (I could not stop staring at my bridal party). Jessica did an excellent job on m bridesmaids hair. They were professional, kind, and made me feel at ease. She exceeded my expectations and make me look gorgeous! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Adrianne and Jessica. I would absolutely hire them again! I did not even have a hair trial and Adrienne was able to look at a picture of hair I liked and made it look like the picture. I am so glad we had Adrianne and Jessica for my day!! Future brides, you will not regret hiring Adrianne and her team! :)

Kristin · Married on 07/22/2017

I have never asked anyone to do my hair like I really wanted because I did not think that what I wanted was possible with my thin hair. All I can say is Adrianne is a miracle worker and got all aspects of my look for my wedding day perfect. She is so accommodating and personable! Not only did she do amazing work on my bridesmaids and I making us look beautiful, she was able to help me relax with her wonderful personality. I would recommend Adrianne to anyone!

Jayna · Married on 07/15/2017

She was absolutely amazing and made me look so beautiful on my special day!! If I ever need my makeup and hair done again I will be giving her a call!! She was so professional and flexible we decided at last minute to do 2 others makeup and she gladly did it!! Great work, I felt like a princess

Adrianne Lugo 14
    Adrianne Lugo 15
    Adrianne Lugo 16

Laura · Married on 07/14/2017

Adrianne is the best! She did a great job on my hair and makeup. My now-husband and I prefer very natural makeup, which I think can be a challenge to pull off! Adrianne was able to make the makeup both subtle and beautiful. We loved the hairstyle she created too - just perfect for my style! She even went above and beyond by helping me to button up my wedding dress, when my mom's fingers were giving her a hard time. I highly recommend Adrianne to any bride!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

I was honored to be a part of it ! You made a beautiful bride!

Kaitlin · Married on 07/03/2017

Adrianne was so helpful in finding the perfect hair and makeup style for my wedding day and made me feel 100% comfortable. She took her time with everything and made sure it was exactly the look I was going for. I was living in FL prior to the wedding and she was so flexible in helping to set up a hair trial run for me. She is so talented and you will be so happy with her work! I highly recommend Adrianne for your special day!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Kaitlin thank you for your review! You and your family were so kind and a pleasure to spend the day with! Please don't hesitate to pick up the phone for any advice/help you need with your move!

Shelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Working with Adrianne and her make-up artist, Bridget couldn’t have been better. Both were a pleasure to work with. Adrianne responded quickly to all of my requests and Bridget was professional and did a wonderful job. I had an idea of how I wanted my make-up to look, but her ideas were even better. Plus, she worked some kind of magic to ensure that our make-up stayed looking great even in the 100 degree summer sun! Would recommend and use Adrianne Terzian and her staff in the future.

Adrianne Lugo 17
    Adrianne Lugo 18

Angela · Married on 06/11/2017

Adrianne and her team were so wonderful! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day, and I would highly recommend her!

• jvann

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2017

Adrianne is amazing. If you’re looking for a hair and makeup artist who is absolutely going to deliver on your big day STOP looking; contact Adrianne and her team now. She will not only make you look absolutely stunning but she will make sure you have a blast and feel as relaxed as possible leading up to your grand entrance. To have someone and their team literally come to you and your bridal party wherever you are is a blessing in itself on your wedding... don’t make a mistake by passing up Adrianne and her great work!

Adrianne Lugo 19

Peggy · Married on 05/20/2017

A bride definitely should do a trial run with both makeup and hair so she can make any tweaks for the big day if necessary! Adrianne and her team were wonderful to work with and really brought the individual. beauty out in everybody:) the day was hot and humid and the bridal party and bride looked as good at the end of the night as they did in the morning!
    Another piece of advice is to allow extra time if you have a big group.

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

I can not say enough about Adrianne's services! Our wedding was out of state from where live and she was so flexible in scheduling my trial run allowing me to come to her home, and made the trip down to Ocean Isle to do my hair/makeup and the wedding party makeup. Her assistance that she brought along was also wonderful, and everyone's hair looked amazing. Adrianne herself has amazing makeup skills, and while I'm definitely a little biased, I think our wedding was the first I've been in where everyone's makeup looked natural, and turned out exactly how each person expected!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Ashley thank you for your kind review ! We enjoyed being part of your big day!

Rebecca · Married on 04/24/2017

My wedding planner recommended Adrianne and I'm so glad she did. My wedding was a destination wedding and I didn't know any local hairstylists or makeup artists. Adrianne showed up at my rental house on the day of my wedding and went straight into doing my makeup. She was able to use a combination of my own makeup as well as hers because of my skin sensitivities. After my makeup she played around with different hairstyles. I have a short bob haircut that you can't do a whole lot with, but she wouldn't stop until we found something that I loved. The end result was amazing. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I was nervous at first because we didn't get a chance to do a trial run, but we didn't need it. She is so friendly, personable, and professional. She traveled over an hour from Wilmington to Sunset Beach and I thought her prices were very reasonable considering. Adrianne is unbelievably talented and I highly recommend her.

Erin · Married on 04/08/2017

Jessica from Adrianne Lugo Professional Hair and Makeup Artists was wonderful. She listened to what each of us wanted and used her creativity to give us beautiful, unique hairstyles for my wedding. The wedding ceremony and reception were outside and our hairstyles held up really well. Wonderful experience! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We were honored to be part of your big day!

Kara · Married on 12/30/2016

Adrianne and her team did a beautiful job accommodating me last minute! Two weeks before the wedding I found myself without a hair and makeup team (the week before Christmas) and Adrianne was there and even fit in a full trial. She was able to get the hair and makeup for 8 women done in 5 hours, and everyone looked incredible!

Karyn · Married on 09/24/2016

I began calling to find a hair and makeup professional late in the game (3 weeks before the wedding). I had called around to many local Wilmington vendors and they were all booked up. So I came to WeddingWire and found Adrianne. I emailed her and heard back from her the same day. Within a couple days we were under contract and paid in full. Alex came to my home to do the trial run for both hair and make up. I absolutely loved her personality and her work. She nailed exactly what I wanted on the first try. Then on the wedding day, Alex came to the location as well. She arrived 15 minutes early and again nailed it. Probably even better than the trial run. I was worried I would not have that bride feeling but after working with Alex and Adrianne Lugo I felt 100% like a bride and am so happy with their work. I would recommend to all my bride friends and if I ever need hair or makeup done for an event I will call on them!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review! We were so happy to be a part of it!