Adrianne Lugo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Katherine
    Katherine H. Married on 09/18/2021

Job well done

Adrianne and her team were phenomenal. She was professional, friendly, provided helpful tips leading up to the wedding. My bridal party and I felt well taken care of, our hair and makeup turned out so beautiful. I can not recommend Adrianne enough.
    Ashley A. Married on 04/24/2021

Adrianne is awesome!

Adrianne was absolutely AMAZING! She made me feel like such a beautiful bride! She killed my makeup & hair trial and some how I loved it even more the day of the wedding. On top of that she was the sweetest & so easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Adrianne!
    Cameron D. Married on 04/16/2021

Pure Perfection

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Natawsha from Adrianne's team and she was amazing. Adrianne was incredibly easy to work with and organized, and my entire bridal party looked stunning. Can't thank them all enough!
  • Kerry
    Kerry O. Married on 03/13/2021

She’s wonderful!

Not only was my hair awesome, but her patience with my daughters walking all around her, nieces, photographer.....I was very impressed. Our makeup and hair looked great! She was wonderful! I’ve attached photos from friends but her work is beautiful!!

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Kerry , thank you for your kind words! You made such a beautiful bride! I was honored to be a part of it !
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist

Adrianne is amazing! She is so talented and sweet and I really enjoyed my time with her. She was able to get myself, 3 bridesmaids, the MOTB and MOTG ready without breaking a sweat and worked seamlessly with my hairdresser. After 4 hours of non-stop dancing, my makeup still looked flawless even though I was sweating up a storm. I cannot recommend her more highly!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful hair and make up!

Adrianne was not personally available on my date, but promptly set me up with two of her artists Natawsha and Hillaree. Both artists did an amazing job on my bridal party’s hair and makeup. They took their time and the results were great. Natawsha was my artist and my look turned out even better than I originally imagined. I couldn’t have asked for a better look for my bridesmaids and I on my big day. HIGHLY recommend!
    Kristen Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful work!

I couldn't have picked better than Adrianne and her team. I was having a hard time picking hair and makeup due to there being so many options in town. But after mulling over reviews, asking my wedding planner, and looking at suggested vendors from our venue I knew who to pick. After my hair and makeup trial I knew it was the perfect match. We had such a good time while she was making me look beautiful. She has such a natural talent and a passion for both hair and makeup and it shows. I would rehire her again and again. I definitely will use her again in the future!
  • Billie
    Billie C. Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Experience !

Adrianne was wonderful to work with. She did my makeup for my wedding along with my mom. She also did My mom’s hair it was amazing. We had never met before and she knew exactly what would look good on our features and complexion. She is extremely professional and listens to what you want and like.

Thank you for making our day so special!

Ashley & Billie
  • Desiree
    Desiree Married on 05/11/2019

Turned me into a model!

Adrianne was wonderful! She did my hair and makeup for my trial, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. Each time was a little different, but equally beautiful (my skin tone was always different... lol). She listened to what I wanted and used her creativity to give me more than what I asked for. I was impressed every single time. Thank you so much!
    Amanda Married on 04/12/2019

Perfection

I showed Adrianne a picture of what I wanted my makeup to look like, and she was able to create the exact look. I was also super indecisive when it came to my hair, but at my trial, she took the time to do a few different looks to help me decide! Everything that she did was perfect! Adrianne and her team did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids hair and make up as well!
    One of my bridesmaids said that Adrianne did a better job with her make-up than the makeup artist she had hired for her own wedding! She was more thrilled with her makeup as a bridesmaid than when she had it done as a bride!

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and your wedding party! I hope you had an amazing day and please stay in touch!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend!!!

Adrianne did an incredible job with my bridesmaids and I hair and makeup!! She is friendly, quick and super talented. We all looked incredible in the photos and I HIGHLY recommend!!
  • Finley
    Finley Married on 10/20/2018
    They were very flexible in listening to desired styles and were very pleasant to be around. They had great stamina and worked for hours with a great attitude and even did touch ups upon request when they were done
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 09/21/2018

Beauty Queen

Adrianne was awesome to work with! On our wedding day she had 4 bridesmaids hair to do, the MoB's makeup, and full bridal beauty. She managed to get all 6 of us done on time and have everyone looking gorgeously stunning! My makeup did not smear at all even with all of the tears throughout the night! I have never felt or looked more beautiful than my wedding day and Adrianne most certainly took a large part of the reasoning. I fully recommend her for any event that you want to be all dolled up for!
    Natasha Married on 09/15/2018
    Adrianna made me feel like a model, not even kidding. She made sure I looked beautiful for my hubby on our wedding day. I had gotten the airbrush which stayed perfect through the years, humidity, and sweat from dancing!
    My bridesmaids and 3 moms loved their makeup as well, the compliments kept coming all night.
    I love that Adrianna and her team travel to you, and they even brought mirrors because I didn’t have any. They are easy going, super nice, and all around awesome.
    Nilda Married on 09/07/2018

Beautiful Bridal Makeup & Hair

Adrianne did a wonderful job with our makeup and hair. Professional and friendly, and did exactly what I had envisioned for my special day!
    Holly Married on 06/17/2018
    Very cooperative and she made sure my hair was perfect!!
    Pamela Married on 03/30/2018
    I cannot say enough good things about Adrianne! Her hands are magic! From my trial to my wedding day, my hair looked amazing, like straight out of a Pinterest board! And my sisters' makeup and hair was fabulous! Besides being very talented, her personality is the bomb, she's very laid back and outgoing, she listens to you and makes sure that you get what you ask for, she'll take care of every detail! You will not regret your decision at all, she's the best and you deserve the best for your wedding day! Thanks again girl! With love, Pam.

Adrianne Lugo's reply:

Thank you fo such a sweet review! What a beautiful bride you made! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!
    Jenna Married on 11/04/2017
    Adrianne's team did an amazing job with my bridal hair as well as all of my bridesmaids! During my hair bridal trial run, my makeup artist (who i hired separately) ended up having to cancel an hour before my bridal photo shoot. Adriennes team doing my hair stepped in immediately and offered to help! She was able to do my makeup which turned out great and I can't thank Her enough for being so flexible!
    Elizabeth Married on 11/04/2017
    Adrianne and her team were incredible! She was so responsive through the planning and gave great feedback when asked. They powered through getting my 9 bridesmaids, my mother and myself done (11 people) and kept perfectly to the timeline. Everyone was so happy with their hair/makeup. Adrianne listened to what we asked for a perfectly delivered. Prices are very fair too. I'd recommend her crew to anyone!
    Callie Married on 10/21/2017
    Loved Adrianne! She did an amazing job with my group of girls and had a good time with us! Would book again for sure.
    Nancy Married on 10/07/2017
    Adrianne was incredible on my wedding day. She allowed all of my girls to pick exactly the hairstyles they wanted, and even allowed me to add an extra appointment the day of. Our hair looked fantastic all day long - even through the rain!
    Katie Married on 10/01/2017
    Adrianne was so kind and a welcome prescence on my wedding day! She made me look better than ever imagined, and was wonderful at keeping everyone on track! So thankful that I booked her.
    Sara Married on 08/06/2017
    I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup! I normally don't wear a lot of makeup, so I didn't want to look overdone. It turned out beautiful and natural. I wish she could do my makeup for me every day!
    Kahla Married on 08/04/2017
    Adrianne and Jessica were fantastic!!! I absolutely loved my wedding hair and make up! They know exactly what they are doing and are excellent at what they do. Ladies, I highly recommend Adrianne and her team!! My bridal party loved their hair and make up! (I could not stop staring at my bridal party). Jessica did an excellent job on m bridesmaids hair. They were professional, kind, and made me feel at ease. She exceeded my expectations and make me look gorgeous! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Adrianne and Jessica. I would absolutely hire them again! I did not even have a hair trial and Adrienne was able to look at a picture of hair I liked and made it look like the picture. I am so glad we had Adrianne and Jessica for my day!! Future brides, you will not regret hiring Adrianne and her team! :)
    Kristin Married on 07/22/2017
    I have never asked anyone to do my hair like I really wanted because I did not think that what I wanted was possible with my thin hair. All I can say is Adrianne is a miracle worker and got all aspects of my look for my wedding day perfect. She is so accommodating and personable! Not only did she do amazing work on my bridesmaids and I making us look beautiful, she was able to help me relax with her wonderful personality. I would recommend Adrianne to anyone!