129 Reviews for Adrianne Lugo Professional Hair & Makeup Artists

Blowouts (3)
Licensed (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
127 Adrianne Lugo Professional Hair & Makeup Artists Reviews

They were very flexible in listening to desired styles and were very pleasant to be around. They had great stamina and worked for hours with a great attitude and even did touch ups upon request when they were done

Profile Picture Finley, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very cooperative and she made sure my hair was perfect!!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Adrianne and her team were incredible! She was so responsive through the planning and gave great feedback when asked. They powered through getting my 9 bridesmaids, my mother and myself done (11 people) and kept perfectly to the timeline. Everyone was so happy with their hair/makeup. Adrianne listened to what we asked for a perfectly delivered. Prices are very fair too. I'd recommend her crew to anyone!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Adrianne's team did an amazing job with my bridal hair as well as all of my bridesmaids! During my hair bridal trial run, my makeup artist (who i hired separately) ended up having to cancel an hour before my bridal photo shoot. Adriennes team doing my hair stepped in immediately and offered to help! She was able to do my makeup which turned out great and I can't thank Her enough for being so flexible!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Loved Adrianne! She did an amazing job with my group of girls and had a good time with us! Would book again for sure.

Profile Picture Callie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Adrianne was incredible on my wedding day. She allowed all of my girls to pick exactly the hairstyles they wanted, and even allowed me to add an extra appointment the day of. Our hair looked fantastic all day long - even through the rain!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Adrianne was so kind and a welcome prescence on my wedding day! She made me look better than ever imagined, and was wonderful at keeping everyone on track! So thankful that I booked her.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup! I normally don't wear a lot of makeup, so I didn't want to look overdone. It turned out beautiful and natural. I wish she could do my makeup for me every day!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Adrianne and Jessica were fantastic!!! I absolutely loved my wedding hair and make up! They know exactly what they are doing and are excellent at what they do. Ladies, I highly recommend Adrianne and her team!! My bridal party loved their hair and make up! (I could not stop staring at my bridal party). Jessica did an excellent job on m bridesmaids hair. They were professional, kind, and made me feel at ease. She exceeded my expectations and make me look gorgeous! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Adrianne and Jessica. I would absolutely hire them again! I did not even have a hair trial and Adrienne was able to look at a picture of hair I liked and made it look like the picture. I am so glad we had Adrianne and Jessica for my day!! Future brides, you will not regret hiring Adrianne and her team! :)

Profile Picture Kahla, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I have never asked anyone to do my hair like I really wanted because I did not think that what I wanted was possible with my thin hair. All I can say is Adrianne is a miracle worker and got all aspects of my look for my wedding day perfect. She is so accommodating and personable! Not only did she do amazing work on my bridesmaids and I making us look beautiful, she was able to help me relax with her wonderful personality. I would recommend Adrianne to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was absolutely amazing and made me look so beautiful on my special day!! If I ever need my makeup and hair done again I will be giving her a call!! She was so professional and flexible we decided at last minute to do 2 others makeup and she gladly did it!! Great work, I felt like a princess

Profile Picture Jayna, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Adrianne is the best! She did a great job on my hair and makeup. My now-husband and I prefer very natural makeup, which I think can be a challenge to pull off! Adrianne was able to make the makeup both subtle and beautiful. We loved the hairstyle she created too - just perfect for my style! She even went above and beyond by helping me to button up my wedding dress, when my mom's fingers were giving her a hard time. I highly recommend Adrianne to any bride!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Adrianne was so helpful in finding the perfect hair and makeup style for my wedding day and made me feel 100% comfortable. She took her time with everything and made sure it was exactly the look I was going for. I was living in FL prior to the wedding and she was so flexible in helping to set up a hair trial run for me. She is so talented and you will be so happy with her work! I highly recommend Adrianne for your special day!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Adrianne and her make-up artist, Bridget couldn’t have been better. Both were a pleasure to work with. Adrianne responded quickly to all of my requests and Bridget was professional and did a wonderful job. I had an idea of how I wanted my make-up to look, but her ideas were even better. Plus, she worked some kind of magic to ensure that our make-up stayed looking great even in the 100 degree summer sun! Would recommend and use Adrianne Terzian and her staff in the future.

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

Adrianne and her team were so wonderful! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day, and I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Adrianne is amazing. If you’re looking for a hair and makeup artist who is absolutely going to deliver on your big day STOP looking; contact Adrianne and her team now. She will not only make you look absolutely stunning but she will make sure you have a blast and feel as relaxed as possible leading up to your grand entrance. To have someone and their team literally come to you and your bridal party wherever you are is a blessing in itself on your wedding... don’t make a mistake by passing up Adrianne and her great work!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

A bride definitely should do a trial run with both makeup and hair so she can make any tweaks for the big day if necessary! Adrianne and her team were wonderful to work with and really brought the individual. beauty out in everybody:) the day was hot and humid and the bridal party and bride looked as good at the end of the night as they did in the morning!
Another piece of advice is to allow extra time if you have a big group.

Profile Picture Peggy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not say enough about Adrianne's services! Our wedding was out of state from where live and she was so flexible in scheduling my trial run allowing me to come to her home, and made the trip down to Ocean Isle to do my hair/makeup and the wedding party makeup. Her assistance that she brought along was also wonderful, and everyone's hair looked amazing. Adrianne herself has amazing makeup skills, and while I'm definitely a little biased, I think our wedding was the first I've been in where everyone's makeup looked natural, and turned out exactly how each person expected!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

My wedding planner recommended Adrianne and I'm so glad she did. My wedding was a destination wedding and I didn't know any local hairstylists or makeup artists. Adrianne showed up at my rental house on the day of my wedding and went straight into doing my makeup. She was able to use a combination of my own makeup as well as hers because of my skin sensitivities. After my makeup she played around with different hairstyles. I have a short bob haircut that you can't do a whole lot with, but she wouldn't stop until we found something that I loved. The end result was amazing. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I was nervous at first because we didn't get a chance to do a trial run, but we didn't need it. She is so friendly, personable, and professional. She traveled over an hour from Wilmington to Sunset Beach and I thought her prices were very reasonable considering. Adrianne is unbelievably talented and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/24/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Jessica from Adrianne Lugo Professional Hair and Makeup Artists was wonderful. She listened to what each of us wanted and used her creativity to give us beautiful, unique hairstyles for my wedding. The wedding ceremony and reception were outside and our hairstyles held up really well. Wonderful experience! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I began calling to find a hair and makeup professional late in the game (3 weeks before the wedding). I had called around to many local Wilmington vendors and they were all booked up. So I came to WeddingWire and found Adrianne. I emailed her and heard back from her the same day. Within a couple days we were under contract and paid in full. Alex came to my home to do the trial run for both hair and make up. I absolutely loved her personality and her work. She nailed exactly what I wanted on the first try. Then on the wedding day, Alex came to the location as well. She arrived 15 minutes early and again nailed it. Probably even better than the trial run. I was worried I would not have that bride feeling but after working with Alex and Adrianne Lugo I felt 100% like a bride and am so happy with their work. I would recommend to all my bride friends and if I ever need hair or makeup done for an event I will call on them!

Profile Picture User6772593, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Adrianne was everything I was looking for-- talented, professional, and an over all genuinely great person. I booked her based on her 100+ reviews on wedding wire, and she was recommended by my venue, Bakery 105. She uses high quality makeup (I am a make-up snob and love MAC!) and was extremely professional.

I am not from Wilmington, so I was really going on a whim when booking her, and hoping for the best. Adrianne was perfect in every way and exceeded my expectations. I knew that I made the right choice at my trial. She listened to everything I had to say for my 'vision' and completely nailed it. I opted for airbrush makeup, and it looked flawless. My hair updo was exactly what I asked for. She is over all a beautiful person to talk to and chat with too. I HIGHLY recommend her, without hesitation, for makeup and hair for your wedding!!

She also brought another stylist with her to help with hair/updos, as we had 7 people for hair and 4 people for makeup for an early afternoon wedding. The other stylist, Brittany, was also fabulous and did an amazing job with up-dos, and my mom's blowout (she has short hair). I was more than satisfied with the both of them! Thank you so much Adrianne!!!

Profile Picture Nicki, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Hair, Makeup

We used Adrianne for our wedding day hair/makeup and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her!! Adrianne made the planning and scheduling of a large wedding party plus moms a total breeze. It was effortless! All of the girls were SO very happy with their hair and makeup. She also comes to your venue, so all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the pampering. As a bride, I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Adrianne was awesome to work with. She did a beautiful job on me, my daughter (the bride)., the mother of the groom, and 8 bridesmaids. She is so down to earth and does an amazing g job! What I really loved was that she took her time and refreshed everyone right before the wedding. No one looked overdone but each person looked incredible!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling