Adorn Salon Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Cara
    Cara N. Married on 10/30/2020

Holly and her team are the best around!

Adorn Salon provided hair and makeup services for my bridesmaids and myself. She is incredibly professional, passionate about her work, and will make sure the end result is what you want. She's the best in the business, will travel, and is absolutely worth every penny!
    Jenn Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful!

We had so many changes because of our rescheduling due to COVID and they were so communicative and flexible. I live in Utah but got married in Virginia and she even made the time to do my hair trial the day before the wedding. I didn't know exactly what I wanted style-wise but she listened to my general idea and nailed it! We also had a full days worth of services and she was such a champ and everyone looked so beauitful.
    Thank you so much for everything!
  • Anna
    Anna P. Married on 10/09/2020

Pefect boho hair for my wedding!

Holly was absolutely amazing!! I wanted a more relaxed, boho feel to my and my bridesmaids hair and she executed my vision perfectly! Not to mention the fact that we would show her a picture or two, and she would recreate the hair style perfectly and so quickly! On top of all of this she was wonderful and so fun to work with!! 10/10 would recommend to a friend!
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 09/09/2020

Wedding Booking

Mary and Randi came to our venue to do hair and make-up for myself and bridal party. They were very professional and patient as I was having a hard time getting everyone to sit down and get their hair/make-up done. My updo by Mary was exactly what I wanted and it looked perfect for the 8+ hours of ceremony, pictures, and the reception on an 85 degree day. My make-up by Randi and the false lashes were perfect too and managed to hold up through lots of laughing, crying, and dancing! I definitely recommend booking Adorn for any event!
  • Morela
    Morela Married on 11/10/2019

Perfection

Maryann was the stylist that did my bridal hair my best friends, mom, and Mother in law. She’s such a sweetheart. She has such gentle hands and made all of us look amazing. I highly recommend not only this salon but Maryann!
    Emily Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Wedding Hair

I had my bridal updo and bridesmaid's hair done by Adorn Salon for my wedding and they did such an amazing job! We also had our makeup done by Brandi it was the most gorgeous make up I have ever seen! Every girl's hair was so unique and individualized for them, and they loved it. And every girl's makeup was so natural and beautiful. They truly gave each of us exactly what we were wanting. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for unique, gorgeous, and individualized hair and make-up!
  • Ali
    Ali M. Married on 10/19/2019

I love Adorn Salon!!

Every single lady at Adorn Salon is super sweet and talented! I knew I had to book them for my wedding the second I walked into the salon. There were 11 ladies that needed hair done for the wedding, but the ladies at Adorn tackled the challenge with time to spare. They were so lovely and amazing to work with. Everyones hair was absolutely stunning ! I highly recommend Adorn for weddings, events, or just an amazing cut/color!
    Allison Married on 10/19/2019

Truly wonderful, nothing else to say!

Holly did an amazing job with my hair and bridesmaids hair on my wedding day. She was so fun to work with and so creative and exceeded my expectations!! She is truly a hair artist and I will always recommend her to anyone and everyone needed some hair magic!!
    Jemma M. Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding day hair and makeup

Emily and Randi were amazing! Adorn was quick to respond when booking hair and makeup. I loved how they do a trial so they know what to expect on the wedding day! Very patient and fun!
  • Allison
    Allison J. Married on 10/12/2019

So professional, and beautiful work!

Emily was awesome and so sweet! She made me and my girls look and feel fab! So glad I chose Adorn Salon for my bridal experience!
  • Karleigh
    Karleigh M. Married on 09/28/2019

Boho Half-Up Half-Down Queen

Holly with Adorn is absolutely amazing! She did my hair, my six bridesmaids, my MIL and my Mom's hair all by herself for my wedding. She was punctual and worked swiftly and quickly to make sure we were all satisfied in time for the first looks to begin. She listened carefully to everyone on what they envisioned for their hairstyles and made it a beautiful reality. Holly has been doing my hair regularly for a while now and she is very talented and truly cares about her clients!!
  • Isabella
    Isabella Married on 09/14/2019

100% Would Recommend!!

Emily Miller always does my hair so it was an easy choice to go with her for my big day! She’s so much fun to be around and made all my girls feel special! She made it so my hair lasted through the whole ceremony and reception-my veil even got caught on the way down the aisle and came out and it still stayed put!! I highly recommend having her for your wedding or just because. She’s the best!
  • Jana
    Jana Married on 07/20/2019

Mary is amazing!

Mary came to our venue to do my and my Bridesmaids hair and she was absolutely amazing! I had my trial with Mary as well and I felt very comfortable with her and she understood exactly what I was looking for. I was so in love with how my hair turned out and all my bridesmaids were happy with their updos as well.
  • Kate
    Kate F. Married on 06/08/2019

Best in the area!

Adorn salon did a fantastic job with hair and make up for myself, 4 bridesmaids, and mom on the day of the wedding. Their prices were very reasonable, they were very accommodating to our schedule, and responsive with communication. We had to make a couple of changes, and Adorn was very accommodating and flexible. Most importantly the girls on the day of were extremely friendly, fun to hang out with, and did a FANTASTIC job with our hair and make up. We all felt absolutely gorgeous. I've been in several weddings, and they were BY FAR my favorite (both style and personality) of any salon I've worked with.
    Ashlie C. Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Wedding Day Hair

These ladies were the absolute best on my wedding day! I had a pretty large bridal party, 10 girls plus myself (the bride), and they did an AWESOME job accommodating us all and making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! They would always respond to my emails in a timely manner if I had any questions at all. On my wedding day, I changed my hairstyle a little from my hair trial, and Holly, my stylist, was perfect and understanding! The prices are affordable, especially with the time, dedication and talent that these girls have.
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic service

Emily did my hair for my wedding and Holly and Emily did my bridesmaids’ hair. Emily was fantastic from beginning to end. Very laid back, easy to work with, and does a great job with hair styles! I couldn’t recommend them enough
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Quality and lasts all night!

Mary at Adorn Salon is amazing. She arrived on time and did amazing work. My hair looked exactly how I wanted it to. I was worried it would fall out because of the rain and humidity, but my hair stayed perfect all night and even into the next day! I will definitely be returning to Mary at Adorn Salon for all my hair needs in the future.
  • amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal

Holly did my hair for my wedding, 3 members of the bridal party and mothers of the bride and groom. Her work is beautiful and she seems to know exactly what will look good on each person! Not to mention she is friendly and accommodating as well! Highly, highly reccomend !!!
    Madison Married on 10/13/2018

October wedding

The girls did a great job on my bridal hair, and created a unique look for each of my bridesmaids. They were on time and professional, and were able to get 6 people styled in a few hours. The products they used were not harsh on my hair but it stayed in place all night!
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect!!!

Mary was amazing! 💕 my hair held up all night and she made mine and my Matron of honors look exactly the way we wanted! I love my Adorn ladies, you won’t be disappointed! Recommend 1000%
    Allie H. Married on 10/06/2018

Hair was beautiful!

Holly and Emily were so wonderful on the day of my wedding! Everyone’s hair looked absolutely beautiful and they were both so great in helping everyone get the hairstyles that they wanted. Would definitely recommend for gorgeous hair with a great team on your wedding day!
    Kelsey Married on 08/25/2018
    Holly & Emily from Adorn Salon were absolutely remarkable for my wedding in August. Holly did my bridal hair, which she patiently walked me through two trials (solely because I was indecisive) and whipped up a 'mash-up' of about 100 different inspiration photos I brought. She was incredibly flexible, patient, and accommodating throughout the entire process. Both Holly & Emily helped with my 7 bridesmaids and mom; all of the girls brought in their own pictures and had hair done on-site. All of the ladies at Adorn Salon are incredibly talented, professional, and creative--you cannot go wrong having them on your wedding day!
    Victoria Married on 06/02/2018
    Emily and Holly are amazing! They did a fabulous job on my bridal party's hair and I am continually impressed with the amazing things Emily is able do with my hard to manage mane! These ladies are reliable, flexible and true artists when it comes to hair!
    Megan Married on 05/26/2018
    Emily Miller made all of my dreams come true on my wedding day. I was super picky about my hair and changed my mind multiple times but she gave me exactly what I had envisioned. She and Mary both made us all feel truly beautiful and they were amazing to work with.
    Brie Married on 05/20/2018
    Adorn was a dream to work with! Emily was my stylist and did such a perfect job for my wedding! She also did my matron of honor and mom's hair. Everything turned out beautifully. Everyone was always friendly and provided me feedback on what would look good and how to make the planning process smooth. I highly recommend these wonderful ladies!