Adorable Desserts Reviews

5 | Post Falls, ID

5 Reviews for Adorable Desserts

Adorable Desserts provided over 200 cupcakes and a bride/groom cutting cake for my daughters wedding. They were incredible to work with! The attention to detail on every single cupcake was exactly the color, style and flavor that was requested. The price for that amount of cake and detail was amazing for all the time involved. We completed a tasting and the only negative was trying to decide the flavors because each flavor was delicious. We were allowed to pick as many flavors as we wanted, they had no limit. Thank you so much Neil and Vivian for such a pleasant experience in working with you, your talents, professionalism and attention to detail were much appreciated! Would we work with you again? Absolutely!

Sent on 08/18/2014

They were a fantastic company to work with. They were willing to make a cake most other companies would not or charge extreme amounts for. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Danae · Married on 01/04/2014

Adorable desserts is fabulous and they did a fabulous job from sitting down with me to pick out the flavors and colors I wanted for my wedding to producing beautiful and delicious cupcakes on my wedding day! I would recommend them to everyone if you are looking for a personal and yet professional vendor! I wouldn't have changed a thing! They helped make my wedding the dream I always imagined!!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Allison · Married on 03/13/2013

Vivian the owner of Adorable Desserts is such a gem to work with!
    I met her while she was catering a full dessert bar at a friend's wedding on 03/13/2013

She had oodles of goodies and not a single one went to waste! They were absolutely spectacular! There were also tons of cupcakes to try! Espresso Caramel Machiatto, Orange Creamcicle, Chocolate and Vanilla!

I spoke with the bride and when she told me the price she paid for the whole wedding, I about jumped out of my heels!

Needless to say, when I got engaged this year I called her and saved my date! I just know my lemon cupcakes are going to be out of this world! And the 'Naked' Strawberry Cake that we ordered is going to be beautiful! And won't burn a hole through my budget either!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Adorable cakes has done, not only my wedding cake, but my bridal shower cupcakes, and my baby shower cupcakes!! She is amazing to collaborate with, and has such amazing talent. She is also very professional, showed up early for the wedding and got the cake set up immediately. Her cakes are amazing in themselves. They are so moist and flavorful. I would definitely recommend Adorable Cakes for any event you are throwing!!

Sent on 05/24/2013