Adina's Bridal Reviews

Adina's Bridal 6
Adina's Bridal 7
  • I

Irena · event on 05/19/2015

The garments I received are very high quality and beautifully done. I especially love all of the lingerie. Love the quality of the silk and how delicate the pieces are. Great attention to detail. Love this vendor. Will use again.

Sent on 06/02/2015

I bought my dress from Adina's Bridal at an amazingly low price last July, for my rehearsal dinner this May. The size was too small, but I was moving house and changing jobs and too busy to exchange the dress for a better size in a timely fashion. When I contacted Adina months later to exchange sizes, she was extremely accommodating to my request, and very timely in responding to my emails and in shipping my new dress. Both dresses were in perfect condition. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Life · Married on 05/02/2015

Adina's Bridal was such great bridal shop to work with, she shipped dress the same date, and for some strange reason it got lost in my apartment complex so she actually called my apartments to figure out what happened to delivery!
    I'm so thankful for her fast delivery as I was able to wear it to my event the next day!!!
    Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/05/2015

I cannot recommend Adina enough. She is a dream to do business with, especially during such a stressful time x She was SUPER helpful with making sure I got the right dress that fit properly and in time for my rehearsal dinner. She responds RIGHT away to any and all inquiries and even called me when she was shipping my dress out to make sure that everything was correct so I'd get it on time. She deserves all the stars!! xo

Paula · Married on 04/18/2015

I was just coming from a huge dress hiccup and was 10 days away from my wedding date so it was important to get it right this time and Adina was just perfect. Her dresses are glorious, her selection was extremely tasteful and the savings on the dress I had chosen (over $1,000 off) was welcome since I was on a shoestring budget after coping out on the first dress. While I was there I found a magnificent dress for my rehearsal dinner too! I highly, highly recommend Adina's Bridal.

Paula · Married on 04/18/2015

I was under the wire to get a dress due to a hiccup in my original dress and was 10 days away from my wedding day! Adina was so extremely helpful and her dress selection was gorgeous. It was super easy to find a dress within my budget (which was pretty low) and yet Adina worked to find a dress with me. While I was there I found the perfect dress for our rehearsal dinner too! Both dresses rendered me a ton of compliments. I couldn't have been happier with my experience and the savings! Thanks Adina!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Absolutely gorgeous dress, it was much nicer than the image and price led me to expect! Adina provided great customer service, and was very. Communicative thoughout the order. My bridesmaids were thrilled with their dresses, and can't wait to wear them at my upcoming wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2015

I was not looking forward to wedding dress shopping so I opted for doing it online. I found a dress that I really liked that Adina had. She responded right away, answered questions I had, and prices and shipping were reasonable and prompt. I was a little scared when the dress showed up in a tiny box (I guess that why shipping is so reasonable). However, I finally opened the box and tried the dress on. The dress was everything I expected and I can't wait to wear it. I would recommend checking out Adina's Bridal to anyone that isn't ecstatic about the dress shopping experience.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Mallory · Married on 10/20/2018

Found a beautiful and well-price dress on Adina's Bridal, by way of preownedweddingdresses.com (recommended by a friend). The dress arrived in a timely fashion, was well-packaged, and looked better in person than on the website. Naturally, it needs a good pressing to get the wrinkles out, but that's unavoidable. In my limited contact with the seller, responses were also timely and professional -- no complaints!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Adina was wonderful to deal with, as is the amazing J Crew dress I purchased through her!!! It's everything she described, exactly as the photos she sent ahead of time, and fits true to size...
    Furthermore, Adina is friendly, prompt and extremely professional in all matters. She was straightforward in letting me know what to expect, no hidden shipping costs and my dress even came sooner than the promised date.
    Thanks Adina, I have your card, and will be sharing!!??

Sent on 03/13/2015

MJ · Married on 10/14/2017

3.0

Adina is absolutely the sweetest. I had browsed her website and found some styles I was interested in. I emailed her and she replied quickly to set up an appointment to try on some dresses at her home in Northridge. I brought along my mom and sister and she had the styles I requested (plus a few extras she thought I might like) set up in a spare upstairs bedroom with a full length mirror. She even let my mom try on a nice Adrianna Papell gown while we were there. While I ended up going with a different bridal salon because the dresses I tried on with Adina needed much more alternations for my body shape than could fit in my budget, she is a great option for budget conscious brides. I truly would recommend her to anyone even if I was unable to get my dress with her. I really enjoy checking back in and seeing what other alternatives she has in stock. Who knows maybe a reception dress may come across the page at a price I can't refuse!

Sent on 03/22/2017