Adeline Leigh Catering Reviews

1 User photo

Adeline Leigh Catering 1
  • Breanna

Breanna · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Their food is the best, just like food made at a family holiday!

Fantastic food! All homemade like you would do at a family get together, their tastings are fantastic also to go and try things that you would want at your own wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone having a function.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Julie · Getting married on 05/31/2019

Everything was GREAT! Food was served on time, hot, and tasted great! We got many compliments!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Adeline Leigh Catering's reply:

Thank you Julie!! It was great working with you!!!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/04/2019

Food was amazing

There food was amazing at our wedding. It has so much flavor and the meat was so tender. All of our family and friends raves about the food and the service. We also had a lot left over that we were able to keep

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • TAP

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

Great company, even better food!

Our wedding food was great! From start to finish Adeline Leigh and it’s employees were awesome to work with. We had zero problems in the planning stages, zero problems with communication, and zero problems the day of the wedding. This company really knows how to treat a couple and make sure they have no worries! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Calstar1

Calley · Married on 09/29/2018

How Catering Should Be

Adeline Leigh Catering were SO easy to work with. And the food is fantastic and affordable. The staff at our wedding were so on top of everything! Considering all the things you have to juggle with wedding planning I never once had to worry about how things were coming along on the catering end of things. From the first day of contact to the wedding day everything went off without a hitch. Thank you Adeline Leigh!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

We had nothing but great experiences with Adeline Leigh from start to finish. They were very responsive to emails and met in person with us to firm up last minute details. Their staff is so friendly and helpful and helped checked on us and our guests frequently during our wedding while performing their other duties. As far as the food, we got rave reviews from our guests and even got rave reviews on our leftovers when sharing them with coworkers etc. a couple days after our wedding. If you need an affordable, awesome caterer Adeline Leigh should be on your list.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Carol · Married on 06/23/2018

We used Adeline Leigh for my daughters wedding in June ‘18. They are very reasonably priced! We did the BBQ and I just can’t praise them enough! There was a ton of food. The appetizers were fabulous. They served the water and brought salads to the tables. We got many compliments. I’m so glad we went with them. They had a ‘tasting’ earlier in the year that we went to so that we could taste everything they offered. It was fabulous and helped us decide what to order for our courses at the wedding. We even had a ton of food left over to take home afterwards. I am so glad we went with them and looking back realized now I wouldn’t go with anyone else. I highly recommend Adeline Leigh for any catering needs.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

All the reviews that you read below about Adeline Leigh's food being so great are true! I cannot tell you how many people came up to me during the reception to tell me that it was the best food they had had at a wedding reception. They were super easy to work and communicate with, are highly professional, and just did a phenomenal job. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Adeline Leigh was THE BEST! They were so easy to work with before the wedding, and cheerfully answered all our questions before the big day. They gave us plenty of suggestions, and even told us when they thought we had ordered too much food (how awesome is that?!). My fiance, parents and I went to their big taste test in the winter-totally worth it! It was a great way to test all they have to offer. We ended up choosing a non-conventional wedding menu: Beef Pot Roast, Roasted Turkey, Parmesan Chicken, Twice Baked Potato Casserole, Corn Bake, Green Beans. Our guests raved over and over how good the food was, and that they were so glad it wasn't traditional wedding food! For dessert, we served 3 different kinds of cheesecakes, 3 different types of tortes, different dessert bars, and had a the cobbler/crisp bar brought out later in the evening. As full as guests were, they just loved the dessert. I heard wonderful things about the white chocolate raspberry torte and the caramel apple bars. All in all, it was a great experience. Thank you Adeline Leigh!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Adeline Leigh Catering 2

Connie · Married on 11/04/2017

Adeline Leigh recently catered our wedding reception. They were easy to work with, offered so many options (food, plates, linens, serving stations, etc.) and had excellent communication. We choose to have them BBQ onsite. All of our guests LOVED the food!!! I have never heard so many people rave about food at a wedding...even to our parents days later. On top of that, the staff was very kind and courteous to our guests & worked efficiently. Thanks for taking such good care of us!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

Adeline Leigh was wonderful to work with. They were helpful as I was trying to figure out the best menu for our reception and offered great options at affordable prices. It was also helpful that there was a discount available for children under 12 as we had a lot of kids at our wedding. Would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Vanessa · Married on 08/05/2017

After going to the tasting events and having a BLAST, I was still worried about whether or not the food would be as good a as I remember. Now that our wedding is behind us I can tell you they COMPLETELY lived up to our expectations! All our guests loved our wedding food, and I did too! So so yummy. We went with the family style option and I am SO glad we did. It was nice not to have a buffet (didn't want guests to have to mess around with that) but also give guests options without asking what dish they wanted in advance, etc. Instead since we picked 3 meats for our family style dinner many guests got to try everything! No regrets. They were great to work with and worth every penny.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

We attended an open house to taste the food and knew immediately we wanted Adeline Leigh to cater for us. Our guests loved the food! The staff was friendly and very accommodating to making last minute menu changes and set up changes. And of course we love the fact we got to take the leftovers home :)

Sent on 05/17/2017

Chelsea · Married on 03/18/2017

Adeline Leigh did a PHENOMENAL job on our wedding this past March - I honestly cannot reccomend them enough. The big tasting in February was extremely helpful when choosing our menu, and we had SO many people tell us it was the best wedding food they had ever had! The pricing is the most competetive one we have found, and the quality far exceeds it. We were fairly picky when it came to food - we needed something crowd-pleasing that wouldn't leave everyone in a food coma and they NAILED it! So easy to work with and extremely responsive - I cannot recommend enough. They made everything SO stinking easy, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Thank you for everything! :)

Sent on 08/28/2017

Kelsie · Married on 03/11/2017

We were so amazed with Adeline Leigh throughout the entire process. We continue to have people tell us that the food at our wedding was not only the best food they have ever had at a wedding, but was just in general amazing food! The staff was kind and they were extremely accommodating and quick to respond to questions and requests.

Sent on 03/22/2017
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 01/28/2017

We are so glad we decided to go with Adeline to cater our wedding. Planning an out of state wedding was difficult at times but Adeline's staff was so responsive to all of our emails. The food turned out great, and we didn't even have a chance to sample anything beforehand. On the day of the wedding their staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and our guests were raving about how good their meals were. Thank you Adeline Leigh for catering our wedding!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Shea · Married on 12/08/2016

Extreamly impressed with staff & food!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

Adeline Leigh was absolutely fantastic from start to finish throughout our whole wedding planning process! The owners are super nice and down to earth and made us feel very comfortable in choosing our menu. Every time I emailed them about a change they were very quick to respond, and every time I called with a question, they were super friendly and accommodating and never made me feel like I was a bother. As for the food itself, it was amazing!!! So many people commented on how delicious the food was. They even decorated the buffet table with a couple sunflower decorations because they knew that was our theme. I can't rave enough about them, and I highly recommend them for you catering needs!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Bethany · Married on 09/30/2016

We were very happy with the service and the food! Guests are still asking who our caterer was and I've recommended them to a few couples getting married this year. We did buffet style and it was ready when requested, hot and yummy! Glad we went with them and happy to recommend!

Sent on 02/01/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/27/2016

Everyone at the wedding commented on how great the food was! It was also very affordable. Everyone we met at the tastings and everyone we communicated with via email was very kind and helpful. They responded to all of my emails and made me feel comfortable. At the wedding the staff contributed to the atmosphere. Awesome company.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Our guests are still raving about the mashed potatoes and stuffed portabella mushrooms! Easy to work with and made our day stress free!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/23/2016

Adeline Leigh recently catered our wedding. The food was amazing! We got so many compliments on the food and service staff. They were on time, set everything up perfectly, very polite, courteous and helpful. One of the staff even helped me through the night (brought me tissues because I was crying before walking down the aisle, and napkins when he saw me spill margarita all down my dress.) So happy we decided to go with them. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

Adeline Leigh Catering was a wonderful choice for our wedding caterer. Their communication was incredible with day time questions being almost always answered within the hour. They host multiple tastings which allowed us to try everything before deciding what we wanted our menu to be. We decided to go with a pre-designed menu, but we were hoping we could make some changes to it. Adeline Leigh was wonderful about letting us switch out their entree choice for one we fell in love with. They were also willing to make special vegeterian plates for those in the family who preferred this choice. I also loved that Adeline took care of tableware, flatware, and napkins so we didn't need to worry about it. On the day of the wedding they were very professional and the food tasted incredible. We received so many compliments! I would highly recommend Adeine Leigh for your catering needs.

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/18/2016

Adeline Leigh did a fantastic job with our wedding catering. We had a gigantic wedding with a very limited budget, and the wedding planner with Adeline Leigh did a fantastic job of helping us get the food we wanted that matched with our budget, we even got to include an appetizer bar because the buffet was so affordable-- not only affordable but amazing food. We also had them do pies for dessert and those were delicious as well. They were very professional and did a great job with set up and clean up.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Karlynn · Married on 05/14/2016

We loved everything about working with Adeline Leigh. We were able to customize our menu and have everything we wanted for our guests. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 01/24/2017