73 Reviews for Adel Music & Entertainment

Sound/PA System (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)

Adel Music provided amazing entertainment for my daughters highschool graduation party. I have used Adel music on two other occasions one for my fathers 80th birthday as well as for my parents 50th wedding anniversary in which Adel Music also provided piano accompaniment during the cocktail hour for the party.
I have recommended Adel Music for various occasions to friends, family and business colleges for birthdays, weddings and office parties. All of who have been pleased with the result and entertainment services provided.
David with Adel Music is a professional entertainer and I would highly recommend Adel Music for any and all occasions.

Profile Picture Tim, 8/26/21, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David Adelstein is an EXCELLENT DJ and did a fantastic job for our wedding. He is incredibly thorough, and really values his craft and organization. He made our wedding very special, and was just an overall pleasure to work with. I can't recommend him any higher!

Profile Picture Jason, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My experience with David was nothing short of spectacular. It was easily more than expected and it was truly a blessing to have David apart of the wedding. The transitions from one moment to the next were incredibly smooth, the music was so good everyone we talk to still brings up, almost a month past, how great the DJ was. In addition, the games David had the party do to interact made everyone feel involved. The music was so good, my dad got on the dance floor...(he is shy and didn't even dance at his own wedding). Our cousins actually booked him for their upcoming wedding as well.
We highly recommend David and can't thank him enough for helping make our day so special!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was wonderful and gave our unconventional Bowling Alley wedding just the right flare! The evening was so much fun and our friends and family are still telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Thank you Dave! We owe that to you! Dave was a pleasure to work with before the wedding as well, tailoring the music to our wishes even on the day of the wedding! The music, dancing, MC extraordinaire and general fabulous, loving feeling of the evening was due to Dave's warmth and the fact that he truly cared and wanted only to give us the wedding of our dreams! Thank you Dave of Adel Music!!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

David came to the house to go through the program with us. He was open to fit in whatever we liked, and he was so flexible with my teens. He has already done about six events with our family. He is really like family now. My daughter's 18th birthday turned out to be so amazing, the kids loved his music and there was not a dull moment. David really knows his stuff!

Profile Picture Kathy, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was great. He was responsive, professional, gave great input and advice, answered our questions, and made us feel so much more at ease about our somewhat DIY wedding. We planned our wedding without a wedding planner and the timeline David provided was so helpful. He was flexible with us with the timeline and day of. He kept our dance floor filled with great music and really made our reception the perfect party. You can tell he has a great passion and talent for what he does. He takes his job seriously and cares about making your big day personal and everything you hoped it would be. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David will meet with you before the event which is really helpful to go over what you envision for the wedding. He will play songs that you want and work with you to make sure your first dance (and other special dance like mother/son) is the length and style you like. He helped with our timeline as well. Very available and professional.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

This was some of the best money we spent on our wedding. Not only was David our DJ, he was also our MC, he played keyboard and sang during our ceremony, and he also provided background music during cocktail hour. He kept all our guests engaged and involved, we were very very happy with how complete his services are. he had a tremendous music selection. He really cared about catering everything he did to what we wanted. He took the time to meet with us beforehand and plan the music and reception timeline with us. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Mark, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

David and his services were some of the best investments we made for our wedding. He is a really great guy who is very professional yet flexible and really cares about making your wedding day YOUR special day. He met with us beforehand to go over details and types of music we liked. He did a great job in keeping the crowd entertained with his MC skills and fun games such as the centerpiece game! People really loved that! He also did a great job in keeping the party going and the crowd dancing. We had people of all ages attend and he knew how to mix it up to keep everyone pleased. He played the music we liked and had gone over with him. He also made our ceremony extra special by playing his keyboard and also singing a song as part of the ceremony. I highly recommend him, his prices are reasonable and really, you get what you pay for. With David it's great quality and fun entertainment services!

Profile Picture Abril, 9/24/16, 1 Review
4.7

David is extremely professional and flexible. He comes well prepared for any occasion from meetings to the event. He is great at planning a timeline for your special day. If don't have an idea for a timeline, he is good at getting to know you, and coming up with clever ideas and games to keep the event entertaining. He took our timeline and combined with his to come up with something we felt was great. If things don't go according to plan, he's a great listener, and very quick to adjust to what is happening. The man has been doing this a long time, and can deliver. An MC for the event is not needed since he has a great delivery voice. Highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User6983933, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

David did a great job at our wedding. He was very informative with wedding time frame, planning and of course the music. Dave was very flexible and easy as well as enjoyable to work with. He definitely was on his A game being the DJ and the MC!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

David is an amazing professional entertainer. He is extremely organized and a fun entertainer. I greatly recommend him.

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My daughter got married on June 26 2016 we hired Adel music,it was the best entertainment, we loved the way he conducted my daughter's wedding highly recommend him. DJ and MC. Would hire him again.

Profile Picture Flor, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

David is truly a gem in the entertainment industry. He's worth every penny and then some. We booked him right at the beginning of our engagement and between the initial booking and the wedding we changed venues and moved twice. He stayed on top of all the details. For our first dance we had two of our friends performing and he made sure they had everything they needed. He provided us with CD's of the entire day, from the initial music when guests arrived to the selections we chose for special events (i.e. processional, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.) to the dinner selections. He also brought some of his own uplighting, a service we weren't expecting and we were pleasantly surprised when we saw it all set up. All of his equipment is up to par and well taken care of. He knows exactly what he's doing and knows how to handle surprises during the night (such as drunken groomsmen telling him they want to sing us a surprise song). He'll work with you financially, offering us a few different methods of payment. Most importantly, he's a genuinely wonderful person and is truly a joy to work with. He knows his craft and is honestly the best choice I could have had as a DJ. I'd recommend him to anyone looking.

Profile Picture Emilie, 5/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

David is a true professional and has been entertaining for years. I would recommend him anytime!
We had David at our Daughter's Bat Mitzvah

Profile Picture Erica, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

LAST MINUTE TIME CHANGE AND THEY TOOK CARE OF IT NO PROBLEM!!! 2 THUMBS UP GREAT SERVICE!!! AND AWESOME BAG PIPER

STEVE

Profile Picture STEVE, 5/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)

David is very professional and plans out the list of songs in detail for wedding's.

Profile Picture User6789801, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding was in April. We were so glad that we hired David for our wedding. We were impressed with the service we received from David, he is a true professional. More importantly he knows how to read people and how to get people on the dance floor. Our guest were very diverse, so we were unsure if David would be able to entertain all our guest given the culture and age differences. He delivered!!! All our guest had an amazing time at our wedding.

I would highly recommend David for your wedding.

Thank you for making our wedding day feel perfect,
Lidia

Profile Picture User5148967, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

David was awesome! He was extremely professional, quite flexible (we changed stuff often), and really went out of his way to make sure everybody (no matter who asked) was happy with the music. We had difficulty trying to find one particular song from a European band that has never released anything in the United States, and he went out of his way to make sure we had the proper recording of it at the wedding. This song was important to the ceremony, but difficult to find; this was greatly appreciated. I recommend this DJ to anybody for any function. He is also a genuinely nice person...which always makes things run more smoothly. Thanks, David!

Profile Picture Joseph & John, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was amazing and well worth our time and effort. We were completely happy with his help and all the work he did with us. We will certainly recommend him and his services to our friends for any of their special occasions.

Profile Picture JULIE, 12/19/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

David was a consummate professional. He was able to adapt to the wedding presented before him and play music that got everyone moving. There never seemed to be a time when the reception faltered or went dull, there was constantly smooth transitions. We would without a doubt hire David again for another event.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was very professional and did a great job keeping the wedding flowing smooth. He had great song choices and was very reasonable.

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/19/15, 1 Review
4.2

Very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Profile Picture User4265682, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

He ran the whole show and was a great Master of Cermonies

Profile Picture Marston, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife & I met David @ a Bridal Fair. We told him specifically that we want a live band with an emphasis on 60's & 70'S R&R, R&B & Motown. He delivered an outstanding band that was the talk of the reception. The dance floor was packed all night. He also accommodated special requests for the ceremony & reception without a hitch. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a top shelf band & MC. They rocked the house!

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/6/15, 1 Review