Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue Reviews

9 | The Woodlands, TX

9 Reviews for Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue

• Elise

Elise and Kyle · Getting married on 06/05/2023

It felt like we found a hidden gem!

After spending a lot of time researching, we went out and really liked two other Houston area barn-style venues before we had even heard of Addison Woods. Luckily, my fiancée was told by a co-worker about Addison Woods before we committed any kind of signed contract or deposit to one of those other venues. Kathy and Kady with Addison Woods were quick to respond to our initial interest and meeting with them at a local coffee shop in The Woodlands was relaxed and informative. Conversation was easy to have with the both of them, especially when it came to sensitive topics like cost and options affecting it. We also walked away very impressed by the amount of visuals and details they shared with us given that the buildings were still in the early phases of construction. My fiancée and I sat in our car after the meeting within minutes of reflected on the meeting we were asking each other if we should go right back in and book our date with them! We eventually committed to having our summer 2021 wedding at Addison Woods and they were very patient with the constant questions we threw their way. We have been keeping up with the progress of the property construction via their Facebook and Instagram accounts which makes it even more exciting to literally see this process start from the ground up. We really loved the clean all-white design seen in the chapel and reception hall with the mindset of having a venue so beautiful that there is minimal thoughts of needing a bunch of decorations or flowers to really dress it up. It is very simple, elegant, and welcoming from the visuals we’ve seen so far. The areas dedicated to the wedding party is also very well thought out with a good amount of space and appeals to the differences of how the groom and the bride would like to spend their time leading up to their ceremony and celebration. We are glad we waited on booking a venue until we met with the team at Addison Woods and look forward to celebrating our big day with them next year!

Sent on 06/11/2020

Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Hi Kyle - we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We too loved meeting with you and Elise and are happy to hear that you enjoyed our "coffee-shop-conversations" :). We are so lucky to have found couples like you two, who can see our vision and trust in our business to create the setting for your big day! While there's a little less than a year out for you wedding, we're here for you whenever you need us. We can't wait, and of course, thank you again!
  • Meghan

Meghan Davenport · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Can't wait for our wedding here!

We are planning our wedding at Addison Woods for the Fall of 2021, and so far our experience has been top-notch. The location near IAH is going to be great for our out-of-town guests, and is a rarity for farmhouse-style venues, many of which are 2x as far from the airport. Kady and Cody have been kind and communicative to work with, and we are excited to support them as a family-owned venue. The venue is on land that has been in Kady's family for generations, so it has special meaning to them, and we know that they are invested in making the venue as great as it can be. We can't wait to see it come together in its final form, but for us, the combination of the clean aesthetic, beautiful landscape, thoughtful touches, great location, and the option for both indoor and outdoor ceremony for a large guest count sealed the deal for us!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney T · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Can't wait for our wedding!

Addison Woods is in a prime location and exactly what we were looking for! Cody and Kady are amazing to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Believe me when I say you will not be disappointed when you book your wedding with Addison Woods.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle U · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Found our dream venue!

I remember searching hours on end for wedding venues at the beginning of the year, and couldn't envision myself getting married at any of them until I came across Addison Woods. My fiance was very reluctant due to the venue not being built, but we scheduled a meeting anyways. Met with Kady and her mother Kathy in January, and immediately knew Addison Woods would be our venue. They gave us the reassurance we needed, and loved that it was a family business. My fiance whom was uneasy at first, fell in love with everything the venue had to offer (especially the grooms cabin). We signed our contract the next day after meeting with Kady and Kathy. Since booking, anytime I have a question or concern (which has been a lot), Kady has responded within a day. I can't wait to visit the venue once completed!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Michelle - we are so grateful to have earned the trust from you and Eddie to host such a special day for you both. Words cannot express both the gratitude and excitement that we have for your wedding day! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
  • Taylor

Taylor Tatum · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great customer service!

Addison Woods has been extremely helpful and responsive! I cannot wait to get married here on 10/10/2020.

Sent on 06/09/2020

Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Taylor, we're just as excited as you for your wedding in October!
  • Juliet

Juliet G · Married on 09/05/2020

So glad we found AW!!

I’m so excited to have my dream wedding at Addison Woods next September!! Kady and her team have been so prompt and thorough in guiding us through this process. They’ve been so easy to keep in touch with and I absolutely LOVE the vision they have. It’s exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Chelsea Mann · Married on 04/01/2020

Amazing costumer service!

The thought of booking your wedding at a venue that isn't yet built can be very scary. But our experience with Addison Woods has been the exact opposite! They have made us feel so comfortable with the process, have been patient with our questions, and are willing to go above and beyond to make our wedding day a success. Believe me when I say you will not be disappointed when you book your wedding at Addison Woods. We're so excited for our wedding!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/02/2018

Great location, beautiful venue!

I have shown this venue to many of my clients. The owners are fantastic and the venue speaks for itself! A beautiful mix of rustic and elegance. The whole venue was so well planned out. It is going to be the perfect place for couples to relax and enjoy their day!

Sent on 09/12/2020