Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Elise A. Getting married on 06/05/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It felt like we found a hidden gem!

After spending a lot of time researching, we went out and really liked two other Houston area barn-style venues before we had even heard of Addison Woods. Luckily, my fiancée was told by a co-worker about Addison Woods before we committed any kind of signed contract or deposit to one of those other venues. Kathy and Kady with Addison Woods were quick to respond to our initial interest and meeting with them at a local coffee shop in The Woodlands was relaxed and informative. Conversation was easy to have with the both of them, especially when it came to sensitive topics like cost and options affecting it. We also walked away very impressed by the amount of visuals and details they shared with us given that the buildings were still in the early phases of construction. My fiancée and I sat in our car after the meeting within minutes of reflected on the meeting we were asking each other if we should go right back in and book our date with them! We eventually committed to having our summer 2021 wedding at Addison Woods and they were very patient with the constant questions we threw their way. We have been keeping up with the progress of the property construction via their Facebook and Instagram accounts which makes it even more exciting to literally see this process start from the ground up. We really loved the clean all-white design seen in the chapel and reception hall with the mindset of having a venue so beautiful that there is minimal thoughts of needing a bunch of decorations or flowers to really dress it up. It is very simple, elegant, and welcoming from the visuals we’ve seen so far. The areas dedicated to the wedding party is also very well thought out with a good amount of space and appeals to the differences of how the groom and the bride would like to spend their time leading up to their ceremony and celebration. We are glad we waited on booking a venue until we met with the team at Addison Woods and look forward to celebrating our big day with them next year!

Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Hi Kyle - we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We too loved meeting with you and Elise and are happy to hear that you enjoyed our "coffee-shop-conversations" :). We are so lucky to have found couples like you two, who can see our vision and trust in our business to create the setting for your big day! While there's a little less than a year out for you wedding, we're here for you whenever you need us. We can't wait, and of course, thank you again!
  • Marisa
    Marisa S. Married on 08/08/2022

Perfect Day

Addison Woods was the perfect venue for us and made our wedding a dream come true!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 08/04/2022

Loved our experience with Addison Woods

We had our wedding at Addison Woods about a month ago. It was such a beautiful venue! The staff was so helpful in the planning process to guide us through the steps leading up to the day. They always answered any questions we had very promptly. The day of the wedding, they were incredibly accommodating with any question or concern that we brought to them. The day turned out better than we could have ever dreamed. We highly recommend this venue!
    Emma M. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super easy to work with, great communication, and a beautiful set up! In the midst of all the 2022 weddings I am so glad we were able to use Addison Woods for our day!
  • Grace
    Grace J. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best day ever at best venue ever

I got married at Addison Woods on April 8, 2022. It was truly the wedding of my dreams! Addison Woods is so beautiful and the staff are very friendly and professional. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. I hope to attend a wedding at this venue as a guest someday! I got so many compliments from family and friends about how beautiful the property is, and it took so little decorating because of how pretty it already is! 1000/10 recommend.
    Hannah S. Married on 03/31/2022

Fantastic!

WOW! This venue is absolutely amazing. All of the workers are so nice and care about each couple. The venue is gorgeous! We just couldn't say enough compliments about them. They made my wedding the best day of my life. I cannot thank them enough. You will never regret choosing this venue. :)
  • Southern Pours HTX
    Blake G. Married on 03/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I loved working with the owners of Addison Woods!

I have loved working with Addison Woods. They are very friendly but still professional. I love that its a family-owned Venue and has so much meaning to them, and you can tell just by how they present it to you. The groom's cabin is nice a luxury suite for the guys, and the bridal suite with separate vanities is beautiful. I would definitely recommend this venue to friends and family that are looking for a new, modern farm-style venue with amazing staff and beautiful landscaping.
  • Karen
    Karen D. Married on 09/26/2021

Perfect location

This venue in a beautifully designed area. You will love spending your day here getting ready with your squad in front of the vanity mirrors and preparing in the dressing rooms. The host/staff were very attentive and helpful with everything. Be aware that if you commit to this venue you commit to their bar vendor because you will not be able to hire any other vendor for alcohol. Otherwise this was the perfect place.
  • Austin
    Austin W. Married on 08/17/2021

The most valuable venue

Our experience with Addison woods has absolutely exceeded our expectations. We actually booked in July of 2020 prior to them even breaking ground on construction. Throughout the entire journey they have been wonderful at keeping us updated and helping us plan our dream wedding.

In the beginning, they were happy to give us tours of the venue so that we could picture what to expect, and always promptly answered any questions or concerns that we had! The venue is actually family owned by Kady and her husband, and you can tell they really put their heart into their work.

In fact, every other venue we looked at prior to finding Addison woods basically had a shack for a grooms suit, and just a place for the girls to get ready. However, Addison put so much consideration in the groom and bridal suites, they are AMAZING. The boys will be entertained all day, and love every second of it. It's very aesthetic. And ladies, the bridal suit has like, four different rooms, perfect for pictures!! Not mention the chapel and reception area are literally jaw dropping.

Overall we can't say enough to thank the team at Addison woods. Even when we ran into some hiccups in the planning process, the venue was kind enough to work with us toward a solution. They were always there to help us navigate the planning process and figure everything out for our big day. 10/10 we absolutely would recommend this venue and the team that comes with it!

-Miranda & Austin
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 07/09/2021

The Best Venue in The Woodlanda

This venue was absolutely stunning and perfect for our day! It fit out 200 guests perfectly! The staff was helpful, responsive, and so fun! Very easy to work with and you will NOT regret choosing them as your venue! The bridal suite(s!!!!) are stunning and my husband said they guys all LOVED the grooms cabin! There are so many different spots for photos, and the venue photographs so well! Stop your search - you found your spot!
  • Meghan
    Meghan D. Married on 06/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't wait for our wedding here!

We are planning our wedding at Addison Woods for the Fall of 2021, and so far our experience has been top-notch. The location near IAH is going to be great for our out-of-town guests, and is a rarity for farmhouse-style venues, many of which are 2x as far from the airport. Kady and Cody have been kind and communicative to work with, and we are excited to support them as a family-owned venue. The venue is on land that has been in Kady's family for generations, so it has special meaning to them, and we know that they are invested in making the venue as great as it can be. We can't wait to see it come together in its final form, but for us, the combination of the clean aesthetic, beautiful landscape, thoughtful touches, great location, and the option for both indoor and outdoor ceremony for a large guest count sealed the deal for us!
    Kennedy T. Married on 04/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dreamy…easy, helpful and so much fun!

My best friend got married at this venue and it was so dreamy ~ beautiful, modern, chic farmhouse vibes. The staff, vendors and bar service were all fabulous. As her maid of honor I was able to witness first hand how attentive and helpful their staff members were to her and her husband on their special day. Their friends and family were treated like royalty - anything they needed it was theirs. I’m so lucky to have been apart of such a magical day. Thank you Addison Woods!
    Silvia J. Married on 04/10/2021

Incredible.

My junior class held prom here, because our school didn’t host one due to covid. This venue is GORGEOUS. The chandeliers in the main hall are perfect for any event. Even though we didn’t use them, the bridal parlor, other rooms, and chapel looked absolutely beautiful. Some of the best features of this venue are the patio and turf lawn. This was a big hit for my class since many students needed somewhere to take a break from the loud noise and dancing. The patio can be arranged to have tables set up and is equipped with a super cute hammock. The turf lawn has a tree with lights that looks like it is straight out of a fairytale and an amazing fire pit where everyone can chat with friends. Kady is seriously a superstar and was a great help to the people planning prom. Finally, besides it literally being the prettiest venue in the North Houston area, there was no food and drink minimum which was exactly what we were looking for. This venue is worth every single penny, because it offers a unique experience and wonderful staff that will strive to host the best event possible. Thank you so much to Kady and her staff for making 85 high school students’ junior year an INSANE amount better.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 03/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't wait for our wedding!

Addison Woods is in a prime location and exactly what we were looking for! Cody and Kady are amazing to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Believe me when I say you will not be disappointed when you book your wedding with Addison Woods.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/24/2020

Found our dream venue!

I remember searching hours on end for wedding venues at the beginning of the year, and couldn't envision myself getting married at any of them until I came across Addison Woods. My fiance was very reluctant due to the venue not being built, but we scheduled a meeting anyways. Met with Kady and her mother Kathy in January, and immediately knew Addison Woods would be our venue. They gave us the reassurance we needed, and loved that it was a family business. My fiance whom was uneasy at first, fell in love with everything the venue had to offer (especially the grooms cabin). We signed our contract the next day after meeting with Kady and Kathy. Since booking, anytime I have a question or concern (which has been a lot), Kady has responded within a day. I can't wait to visit the venue once completed!

Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Michelle - we are so grateful to have earned the trust from you and Eddie to host such a special day for you both. Words cannot express both the gratitude and excitement that we have for your wedding day! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
  • Taylor
    Taylor T. Married on 10/10/2020

Great customer service!

Addison Woods made all my dreams come true. I booked with them in September 2019 before anything was built after speaking with Kady the owner, she assured me everything would be completed. They not only met, but exceeded all of my expectations. My wedding was 10/10/2020 and Kady and Cody, her husband were with me every step of the way. They allowed me to come and check on things continuously, answered all my questions, and were absolutely delightful to work with. They went above and beyond in every aspect. The venue was perfect and so beautiful. Being the first wedding I was a bit nervous but literally everything was perfect. I cannot stress how amazing they were and I am so grateful they were so helpful. If you're thinking of getting married here, do it! You will not find a more beautiful venue or more beautiful people to work with!

Addison Woods Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Taylor, we're just as excited as you for your wedding in October!
  • Juliet
    Juliet Married on 09/05/2020

So glad we found AW!!

I’m so excited to have my dream wedding at Addison Woods next September!! Kady and her team have been so prompt and thorough in guiding us through this process. They’ve been so easy to keep in touch with and I absolutely LOVE the vision they have. It’s exactly what we were looking for!
  • Jordan
    Jordan E. Married on 08/29/2020

AMAZING , 10 stars

I highly recommend Addison Woods! Kady, has been amazing, very responsive, flexible, and welcoming!! My fiancé and I book while the venue was under construction and we are over the moon with final product. Our hearts are so full, the venue is everything and more than we could have imagined. WE CANT WAIT FOR OUR BIG DAY AT ADDISON WOODS! 💙
    Chelsea M. Married on 04/01/2020

Amazing costumer service!

The thought of booking your wedding at a venue that isn't yet built can be very scary. But our experience with Addison Woods has been the exact opposite! They have made us feel so comfortable with the process, have been patient with our questions, and are willing to go above and beyond to make our wedding day a success. Believe me when I say you will not be disappointed when you book your wedding at Addison Woods. We're so excited for our wedding!!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 01/11/2020

What a beautiful venue!

What a beautiful venue! Thank you to the entire Addison Woods team for making our wedding venue dreams become reality. Kady and her team were so kind and easy to work with making all of the steps leading up to our wedding day stress-free. We will be recommending Addison Woods to all of my friends and family.
  • Cortney
    Cortney S. Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The venue that is so much more than a venue!

Where do I even start! I am so thankful that this is the venue we chose to have our wedding at. Not only is it a beautiful venue, but the staff was truly amazing! Carrie and Ashley and all of the other staff were so amazing to work with. Because we are a same sex couple, we had a hard time finding venues and vendors to work with us. This was not the case with Addison Woods. They welcomed my partner and I from the start. They went above and beyond, and they exceeded all expectations. Their response time to emails was almost immediate, and they answered every question or concern that we had. The venue itself was absolutely amazing, even the bridal suite and grooms quarters were beyond anything we ever expected, and the chapel was so charming and perfect! There is no doubt in my mind that I will be referring my friends and family to this venue in the future.
    Thank you so much for making our day so special!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 11/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great location, beautiful venue!

I have shown this venue to many of my clients. The owners are fantastic and the venue speaks for itself! A beautiful mix of rustic and elegance. The whole venue was so well planned out. It is going to be the perfect place for couples to relax and enjoy their day!
    Lisa P. Married on 01/15/2022
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Picture Perfect Venue

Addison Woods was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding! The grounds, groom's cabin, bridal suite, etc. could not have been more beautiful and functional. The owners and venue manager/coordinator were super nice and easy to work with.
  • Johnny
    Johnny G. Married on 04/24/2022
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Great Venue

From the moment we saw this venue we knew this is where we wanted to get married. Katy and her team went above and beyond for us. We live in Jersey so all our communication has been through email and phone (except the 2 times we visited the actual site). This venue is just gorgeous, from the grooms cabin, to the church, to the barn, even the grassy area, all perfect. We really are happy with how everything turned out and our guest can’t stop talking about it. The only reason I am giving them 4 stars instead of 5 is because during the reception while the music was playing, the power to the music and photo booth turned off. Come to find out the breaker went out (guess we turned up too much). I wasn’t upset because it happens and they got the music back up after a few minutes, but about an hour or so later it happened again! That got me upset because our guests were dancing and when it happened again, it kinda of killed the vibe as it took a little bit a time to get the guests back on the dance floor. But besides that, overall we are extremely happy and grateful for how everything turned out!!
illustration stars