Adam Opris Photography Reviews

146 Reviews for Adam Opris Photography

• Conklin

Conklin M. · Married on 10/06/2018

Super duper Photographer

Totally loved Adam and his team! His creativity and organization yielded such excellent results. He's not your "ordinary" photographer. You definitely get what you pay for with Adam. I am totally delighted is the photo results. I recommend him highly!

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2018

The best, the best, the best! Adam is the best photographer that there is, and the nicest too! He could be a photo scientist...or have a doctorate in photography with the work he does! When you first see his photos, they speak for themselves he doesn’t even have to say a word. With the quality of his work he doesn’t have to be as nice as he is, but I swear he has to be the nicest, positive and most genuine person we’ve ever met.

As soon as I called Adam he set up a meeting right away with us and got to know us. Something that stood out to me was that he said he gives you allllll the pictures he takes. He doesn’t make you only pick some and pay more for the rest. He said if he’s taking the time to take the pictures and edit them, he wants us to have them. Which I LOVED. He can make an amazing photo out of a not so nice area without even trying! What you would look at as just a brick wall is like a masterpiece to him.
    He works SO hard! During our wedding we took some photos outside right after it rained and it was SO hot that I started to get light headed (and likely dehydrated from typical wedding stress). Adam didn’t even hesitate to hand me his bottle of water as he continued working, getting down on the ground and in dirt in a full suit! During the reception everywhere I turned Adam was there. He captured every moment and more that I didn’t even see happening myself! We had dinner for all the vendors and he says he ate, but I’m not sure when because he was always working!

Also, him and his wife are an inspiration as a couple and it’s really cool to see that passion and how he uses the foundation of his marriage to project happiness on to others through what he does.
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but the pictures Adam takes leaves you speechless and are truly priceles

Sent on 09/23/2018

Thuy P. · Married on 07/28/2018

The Best of the Best

My husband and I hired Adam to take our engagement and wedding photos. Choosing a great photographer for our wedding was one of our top priorities as these photos will last a lifetime. We were extremely impressed with Adam's creativity, dedication, professionalism, and wonderful personality. He does amazing work and is very friendly and kind which helps put you at ease from the moment you meet him.

My husband works in the entertainment industry which has allowed him to meet and work alongside many still photographers over the last 15 years. Adam is the most professional, talented and pleasant photographer he has ever worked with. He truly cares about his clients in every aspect of his work, and he is always available to answer any questions or concerns one might have. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable during your photo session which in turn makes for better pictures. We have nothing but great things to say about Adam Opris. If you decide to hire him for your next photo session or event, you will definitely be in great hands.

• Marie

Marie · Married on 07/20/2018

I started modeling ten years ago and have worked with so many different photographers throughout the years but Adam is the BEST. Not only a photographer but a great friend as well. My husband and I took engagement photos with Adam and loved his professionalism as well as how down to earth he was. We participated him so much we hired him to capture our special wedding day. For each session, he delivered our photos on a USB which came specially wrapped with chocolate! How can you not love ADAM, my family and friends love his photos, he has truly been a blessing to us. It was a pleasure working with him, and I know we will be working together again for a maturity shoot in the near future. Book Adam, he is worth every penny plus more!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Giselle · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Adam Opris work. From the very beginning when we first met him he showed to us a high level of professionalism, and knowledge. He is very kind, flexible, professional, and with his clients he does everything possible to keep them happy.
    When I first saw Adam's work, at the very first moment I knew I wanted him to be our photographer so, I contacted my wedding planner and asked her to reach out to him.
    He did our engagement and wedding pictures, and words can't describe how happy, and pleased we are with such a marvelous job. Our pictures are beyond gorgeous.
    Adam captured the most beautiful shootings on both our engagement session, and on our wedding day. Many of our guests have already asked me about him. His job is absolutely stunning! We truly feel blessed, privileged, and fortunate to had Adam Opris as our photographer to capture the most beautiful memories of our love together, and that one day we will share that with our children.
    We are definitely looking forward to be working with him again for pregnancy, and newborn shooting when that moment comes.
    We just finished ordering two big canvas to be framed and have them hanged in our home, and just ordered our fabulous wedding album pictures. We can't wait to see, and enjoy it :-)
    We highly recommend Adam Opris! Thank you for bringing our dream into a wonderful memory.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Barbara P. · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly recommend with eyes closed!

We had the pleasure of working with Adam Opris for our wedding in June and he was just amazing!! From the moment we met with him he made us feel so comfortable despite the fact that our wedding was more on the nontraditional side lol. We were very concerned about missing out on the special moments but he made sure we didn't miss a beat. To this day we still don't know how he managed to capture everything he did with only him and his second photographer. It was as if he wasn't there!! He is definitely a miracle worker!! We continue to highly recommend him to everyone not only for his special eye and skill but for his professionalism and kindness.

They always say that day will pass by so quickly but thanks to Adam and his work we will be able to cherish those memories forever!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Erika G. · Married on 06/09/2018

Spectacular!

Adam is truly one AMAZING person and photographer! Adam’s demeanor was calm and focused, which is exactly what a wedding party needs. He made the picture taking easy and relaxed. A true professional through and through. He captured our special day with beautiful artistry that brings to life the love and happiness we were feeling! It is evident that Adam truly loves his work. We are convinced that Adam can make every moment special with his photography. Thank you Adam for providing a beautiful memory of our special day! You are the best!!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Emily · Married on 06/08/2018

Adam is beyond professional, thorough, and kind. It ended up raining on my wedding day in Boca- I was visibly upset yet Adam somehow still captured the most beautiful photos so effortlessly. I couldn't have been happier with my choice to hire him for my big day. From our first phone call when I inquired, I knew I was in good hands. Adam is worth every penny and more. I believe any bride or bridezilla even will have the same superb experience that I had using Adam for any event. Thank you Adam for your hard work and talent!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2018

We have had the joy and privilege of working with Adam for different events-maternity, newborn, family and most recently a vow renewal. As our kids (and us) get older, these amazing pictures are something we treasure and love looking back at. He is an absolute genius behind the camera and always amazes us on how he uses the sunlight, clouds or even rain to capture the most incredible shots! Adam is also the easiest, most laid back guy to shoot with and always makes you feel at ease. On a stressful day, he made me feel so calm and carefree. Never makes you feel rushed and was literally there at my house when I was getting my makeup done until the party ended. At the reception, he said, if you want a pic with anyone, just let me know. Anytime we wanted one, he was literally right there, but I never felt as if he was following me. He is truly amazing! If you have the chance to work with him, I would definitely do it!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Joe · Married on 05/24/2018

This is the only review you need-read if still pondering your decision. My now wife, and I, were just married on Clearwater Beach this past week. A couple months prior I started searching for photographers and quickly came to the conclusion everyone within 2-3 hours were awful. Their pictures were cheesy, prices HIGH and editing - shameful. After about 5 days, 500 profiles later, I had already come to terms with potentially needing to fly a worthy photographer in for the wedding. I mean, its kinda a special day after all. I stumbled across Adams profile before taking my search across state lines and he was roughly 4-5 hours away from our specific location. I emailed late at night and received a prompt response the next morning followed by a call. His portfolio speaks for himself but it is much deeper than that. His pricing was beyond fair because at the end of the day you get what you pay for and after working with him I'd be shocked if he didn't raise his pricing by 100% by next year. At least that would be my first business move. Anyways, He communicated with our timeline and planner addressing everything up to the wedding. He was prompt and well-dressed in a full suit on a 90 degree day. Instantly our personalities clicked and he exhibits a vibe of someone you can trust like family and WANT to have at your wedding. I quickly realized Adam is a true perfectionist. He didn't move on past certain shots until he knew they would be absolutely perfect and it represents the pride he takes in his work and final product. There was nothing half-ass about his work or service. He was sweating and working just as hard as us and we moved at a fast-pace rather than posing as if we were revisiting our senior prom while Grandma tried to figure out how to operate the camera on her smart phone. ollowing this review I am emailing Adam telling him he needs to raise his pricing because hes worth 20k an event and i'd fly him across the country at that. Look no further.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Carole · Married on 05/19/2018

Adam doesn’t need a review for you to know that he is an artistic genius and he is in a class by himself, his Instagram account will show you his talents in seconds. What Instagram doesn’t show you is how professional, nice, funny and caring he is. It felt like he was a friend of the family. We’ve only seen one picture so far and it’s spectacular! Can’t wait to see them all.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Karissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Adam was our wedding photographer and my husband and I couldn’t be more happy to have chosen him. Not only are his pictures absolutely stunning but so is his personality. Adam was so much fun to work with and down to earth. The first thing anyone who sees our wedding pictures says is how amazing our photographer was.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing experience

Adam is an extremely talented photographer! We are very impressed with the quality of his work, he’s also incredibly professional and has the best disposition. Highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Calista M. · Married on 03/24/2018

Absolutely stunning photographs!

Amazing and Magical work! I started following Adam on insta before I was even engaged . When it came to wedding planning, I knew I wanted him to be our photographer. He was the first vendor I approached even before I had a venue as I knew I had to have him photograph our wedding. In the months leading up to the wedding he was always available to answer my numerous questions and help in every way he could. After all the anticipation, He did not disappoint! Our wedding photos were absolute stunning and magical! Straight out of a magazine! His support didn’t just stop after our wedding day. He even helped layout and make our wedding album and canvases for our home. All of his work was the best quantity and we will cherish them forever!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Adam's work speaks for itself. If anybody DOESN'T need a review, it is Adam Opris and his INSANE photography. His talent and artistic abilities make you wonder how in the world is that really a picture?! That jaw dropping shot is exactly what you want for this once in a lifetime special day, but the icing on the cake is his incredibly sweet personality. Before my wedding, I only had spoken to Adam once on before on the phone. When I finally met him on my wedding day, it felt like we had been friends forever. He is so personable, HUMBLE, and sweet. He was one of my favorite vendors. I didn't want him to leave. During our portrait photos, he had my husband and me laughing the entire time. On such a stressful day, especially dealing with time constraints and family tension, Adam was that breath of fresh air that everybody loved. You can tell this is his passion. Besides him having the best personality of any photographer I have ever met, he is never in your face during the wedding yet always seems to be there in the most graceful way. I can't describe it. Anytime I thought "Oh man, I want a picture with this person," BAM Adam was right there! It was amazing. He was a graceful shadow. My parents adored him, my husband thought he was the man, I am obsessed with his work, and our pictures leave people absolutely speechless. Check out his instagram...It's insane. I will leave you with this: I was planning to move my wedding date if Adam wasn't available. He is a master of his craft, and I promise you that besides the priceless pictures, you will be over the moon happy to have him surrounding you and your family on your special day!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Alexis · Married on 02/15/2018

Adam was absolutley amazing!! Best photography experience I have ever had! His attention to detail, positive perspective, and incredible enthusiasm made my wedding day that much more special!! I highly recommend him for any and all events and hope to work with him again in the future! Thank you Adam!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Sandy · Married on 02/03/2018

Simply the BEST!

We knew we wanted Adam as a photographer as soon as we saw his work, we simply fell in love! After contacting him, he made it a point to meet with us in person and really get to know us and our personal story. We then realized he was the whole package; not only is he extremely talented, but he is also very professional and personable and you can tell he loves what he does. I would highly recommend him any day.
    I was extremely nervous about the weather for our engagement shoot since I had to take off work, and he was so calm and reassuring, and it all worked out, we got the most beautiful sunset!
    We have amazing pictures of our engagement and our wedding day that we will cherish forever.

Brooke · Married on 01/27/2018

My husband and I are so happy we chose Adam to capture our wedding! His amazing work is what made me call him and his personality is what made our decision on the spot. We met him at a Starbucks for the first time and were shocked by how amazing our conversation went; we felt like we were talking to somebody we already knew. He is down to earth, funny, passionate about what he does and makes you feel comfortable. He planned my entire day by giving me a timeline and adjusted it as needed throughout which kept me relaxed the whole time. My husband and I are not used to taking photos but he kept it fun and we felt his excitement in getting amazing shots which kept us excited. When I saw the sample he posted of a photo he thought of taking during our reception, I almost cried. His vision is just so beautiful. Our family and guests of the wedding are still talking about how great he was days later, asking us how we found him! We could not have imagined anyone else spending our day with us and cannot wait to use him in the future! Thank you so much Adam!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/14/2018

More than any other vendor, my wife and I prioritized the hiring of our wedding photographer; and it was the one aspect of our wedding where we refused to bargain hunt. The photographs are the most tangible reminder of our special night, not only to share with those we love, but we will look at them far more often than we would watch a video. As an aside, both my wife and I work in visual arts...so we understand how photography will affect how we look back on our wedding...for better or for worse. All you have to do is look at his work samples to understand why we wanted Adam to shoot our wedding, his work is breathtaking; he truly creates a fairytale setting with his use of light and color. But, believe it or not, the quality of his work isn't even the best reason for hiring Adam. His true qualities shine through in that crucial time when you are both being pulled in every direction, and every mishap and miscalculation (believe me, they will happen) is still bouncing around in your brain.... Adam, more than our wedding planners made us feel at ease and relaxed. He shrugged off every unqualified suggestion from the small group than insisted on following us around the property. How he is able to execute his vision so successfully in such a short window of time just speaks to his expertise. He also understands how desperately we wanted to see a sample because the very next day, when my wife opened Instagram, she saw Adam's latest post and as she remarked at how beautiful it was, she realized it was her and I she was staring at! He truly is the definition of a professional that goes above and beyond expectations. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Brooke · Married on 12/23/2017

Choosing to work with Adam Opris was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only is his work breathtaking and stunning, but he is a pleasure to work with. It's important to choose to work with a photographer whose company you actually enjoy, because you will spend hours on end with this person on the most important day of your life. This is exactly what differentiated Adam from other photographers. He's kind, friendly, reliable, responsive, planned the day for us, showed up extra early, and he made sure he was there to capture every single moment until the very last minute. He made us feel comfortable and stress-free throughout the process. Adam was hired as our photographer, but we now consider him a friend. It was basically hurricaning during our engagement shoot on the beach. Picture this: hair soaked, makeup everywhere, rain, clouds, high winds, sand blowing. Adam was so excited to shoot and turned that hurricane into an amazing photoshoot. Our engagement pictures were perfection. That's talent, my friends. Every single day someone compliments our photographs, and that is all thanks to Adam's talent and creativity. Do yourself a favor and give Adam a call. Adam - thanks for everything, we were so fortunate to be able to work with you!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Paige · Married on 12/17/2017

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, or any life event you can honestly stop searching now because Adam is nothing short of incredible! Not only is Adam a phenomenally talented photographer but he is such a down to earth, kind hearted person in general and he goes above and beyond to get the absolute perfect shots!

Finding a good wedding photographer is so unbelievably important and working with someone you can trust and feel comfortable with is imperative because how you feel will show in your pictures. Adam makes even the most stressful situations feel like an adventurous dream and he made my husband and I laugh and enjoy every moment of our special day and all of the photoshoots leading up to that. Adam literally shot our engagement shoot in the middle of a tropical storm in Miami and he got the most mind blowing shots that we will be able to hold on to forever. We didn’t even realize that the weather was so bad until after the shoot because Adam made us have so much fun while we were shooting!

We did extensive research before choosing our wedding photographer, and I would go on all of these sites to look at the reviews. Reading the amazing things people had to say about Adam is what made us call him to schedule a meeting. After working with Adam for our wedding all I can say is that every positive thing everyone had to say about Adam was absolutely, 100% true! He is the best and the absolute sweetest person to work with!!!! So if you are looking for a photographer for your special day, I promise you Adam

Sent on 12/29/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Adam is the man! You will truly enjoy working with him on your day, his attention to detail is incredible and he will guide you through the experience so you don't have to worry about it. He is an incredible artist and is highly skilled at his craft, but to make it even better he is also a great person.

I am a bit of a control freak, so I typically don't leave a lot to chance. But with Adam I trusted him because he spent time meeting us ahead of the wedding and after reviewing some of his other photography, his work speaks for itself. You will love your day with Adam, I highly recommend him and if you want to see any proof you can always ask to see our wedding as an example :)

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Y

Yani · Married on 10/15/2017

we are very fortunate to have you as our photographer at our wedding, you are an extraordinary person, extremely professional and charismatic, but the most important thing is that you give everything from you on that “ special day “to your costumers!! You’re the Best Adam✔️✔️✔️

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2017

After I got engaged I spent a lot of time researching wedding photographers. I was first drawn to Adam's unique and artistic photographs. First we had our engagement shoot at the vizcaya, which came out amazing!!! My husband and I got married at the Epic. The entire time Adam was so nice and helpful, even leading up the the bid day. He was supposed to arrive at the Epic at 130, but showed up at 1230, an hour early. He stayed the entire time up until the end of our wedding at 1230am. He was truly amazing to work with, he made us feel really comfortable and had a lot of fun all day taking pictures!! He brought us around the whole venue taking different shots with different backgrounds and scenery. The morning after our wedding we received our first "teaser" photograph. Our pictures came out AMAZING!! I can't say enough how happy we were with our choice in photographer. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Adam, he is the best !!!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Alex · Married on 10/07/2017

If you’re looking for the perfect photographer, this is it, look no further. Adam Opris is the man! He was recommended to me by a professional colleague and after seeing her wedding photos, for good reason. Adam is very responsive to communication before and after the wedding. He makes you laugh and feel very comfortable the day of and is phenomenal at capturing those special moments in which your too busy to notice during your wedding day. Here we are 3 weeks later and we’ve already received our photos. I’ve heard of couples having terrible experiences with their photographers and waiting almost a year for their photos. Trust me when I tell you, he’s worth every penny. We would definitely use him again. Thank you Adam for making our day a memorable one!

Sent on 10/29/2017