The Mullins Photo Co. Reviews

48 | Evington, VA

48 Reviews for The Mullins Photo Co.

nate · Married on 09/24/2016

The only thing I know to say about these guys and their work is simply amazing! They're so easy to work with and super sweet people!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

Adam and Sarah are absolutely AMAZING! They are both super sweet, kind people, and it's no secret that they love what they do. My husband and I immediately clicked with them at our first initial meeting. Our wedding day felt like one of the hottest days of August but Sarah kept making sure we had plenty of water to drink. The whole process from start to finish was so stress-free. They are so professional and easy to work with. We wanted our sparkler send off to be photographed so they even offered to stay 30 extra minutes just to capture that for us. Not to mention, we got our wedding pictures back so fast! It was only 2 weeks before some of them were posted on Adam & Sarah's blog. Shortly after that, we got this adorable rustic box in the mail that had all of our photos in it! It's been so hard picking out our favorites because they are ALL so good! Our friends and family have had nothing but great things to say about their work, too. I really can't say enough how much we love our wedding photos and how much we loved working with Adam & Sarah on our big day!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Krystal · Married on 06/25/2016

I came across Adam Mullins Photography by luck.. I had interviewed a few local photographers, and was pretty sure on who we were going with. Then one day after browsing around The Knot vendor search, I found them. I instantly fell in love with their style and HAD to contact them! After first meeting Adam and Sarah, it was a no brainer... they had to shoot our wedding! They came prepared with brochures, examples of their work, energy and excitement. Sarah walked me through my entire wedding and described her and Adam's role. I left SUPER excited for my day --- because they laid it all out in front of me. Having done all the planning on our own for a large, outdoor, farm wedding we needed people who knew their stuff. Adam and Sarah are professionals! We met again a few days before the wedding to finalize the timeline, plus they were always quick to respond to emails. On wedding day, they were AWESOME!! We were ahead of schedule, they found such beautiful spots to capture photos and were filled with excitement for our day! Our family photos (which will always be a cluster mess regardless how much you plan) went SO WELL! We got away to take shots of just the two of us, and it was so relaxed and easy thanks to Adam and Sarah. The icing on the cake was our sunset portraits and our exit photos... PLAN FOR SUNSET PORTRAITS if you have an outdoor wedding!!! You won't regret it! Our exit involved floating lanterns, something we ALL had been super excited for... the actual moment was SO MAGICAL! Let me tell you, it was like a fairy tale!!! The photos capturing that moment bring me back again and again - they're AMAZING!!

If you're looking for romantic, magical, crisp, beautiful, timeless, dreamy photos (I can go on) you should 100% make Adam and Sarah part of your special day. They are both WONDERFUL people inside and out, and they will leave you with photos that last a lifetime and remind you of your wedding day over and over!!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Catie · Married on 05/21/2016

I truly cannot say enough about these two. Our initial consultation meeting turned into a 2 hour conversation about anything and everything. They are so friendly, sweet, and hilarious together. The whole process was stress-free and the pictures were wonderful. Adam is super creative and is constantly finding ways to create new and exciting pictures. Sarah wants to capture every single second of romance and makes you laugh the whole time. It was a company I had never heard of, and I am so glad I stumbled upon their name. I wouldn't want anyone else to be there for the whole planning process and, of course, the big day.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Choosing Adam and Sarah was the easiest and best decision we made concerning our wedding. I absolutely love the photos they captured. Sarah is timely in her responses. They were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Megan · Married on 01/02/2016

Perfection. That is the only word I can think of that adequately summarizes my experience with Adam and Sarah Mullins.
    They are a blast to be around and not to mention incredible photographers.
    I cannot praise them enough for their skill and experience. They captured every moment and more.
    I was blown away by the end product and could not be a happier bride.
    YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEM SHOOT YOUR WEDDING!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/29/2015

Adam and Sarah are amazing! We could not have asked for better photographers! They did our engagement and wedding and we love all of our photos! They made us feel very relaxed and there were always lots of laughs! Awesome couple and awesome work!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Chrissy · Married on 06/06/2015

Adam and Sarah are one of a kind. From the moment we met them, we pretty much knew they were the photographers for us. They took intentional time to get to know us, to find out what was most important to us. Not only important to us about our wedding, but what was important to us as a couple beginning a marriage in life. We found ourselves wanting to meet up with them more and more in person just to go over details.. in reality it was because we LOVED hanging out with them.

Having people who we trusted and who kept us calm and centered on our wedding day was something that was incredibly important to us. Adam and Sarah went above and beyond to do that for us and truly became great friends. They took such care in making sure that they captured all of the best moments of our day and gave us memories we will always cherish.

There really are no words that can do these two justice! We were blown away by the small details they paid attention to and the love they pour into their couples. We are constantly STILL bragging on them and recommend them to anyone who wants photographers that they can trust. They are not only professional and so so talented with their gifts, but they make sure you have fun! To this day we still consider them dear friends! Thank you guys so much! We adore you!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Adam and Sarah went above and beyond to help me and my husband for our wedding day! Not only did they take amazing picture to capture our special day but they also worked with us to get a photo book made, find a cross for our wedding ceremony, and make a VA shaped "guest book" that I had been wanting! They are friendly, kind, and passionate about their work and anyone would be lucky to have them as their wedding photographers!

Katie · Married on 03/22/2015

Adam & Sarah were FANTASTIC! They listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond to give us an experience, and the pictures, that we wanted. Our pictures turned out better than we anticipated. Their attention to detail, and to us, set them apart from the other photographers in our area. We can't say enough great things about Adam Mullins Photography and we are so thankful we chose them to take our engagement pictures!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Adam Mullins Photography did a beautiful job with my wedding photos. Their dynamic duo provides a variety of pictures that you are guaranteed to love. Not only are they extremely affordable, but they are also so easy to work with. They are so down-to-earth and make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I absolutely recommend these photographers. You will not regret your decision!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Claire · Married on 03/07/2015

I could not have asked for a better team to be our photographers! Adam and Sarah are so personable, organized, creative, and talented. They make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and truly capture your personalities in every shot. Not only do they capture the big moments of your special day, but they also take time to capture the small details. Our photos are GREAT quality. I have had them printed in size 8x10 and larger and stretched on 16x20 canvases, and the quality is always clear and amazing! The price packages cannot be beat. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Adam and Sarah! Choose them - they will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Meghan · Married on 01/02/2015

If you're looking for photographers that will capture your most special moments, candid or not, with attention to detail and such a fun personality - these are your photographers!!! I loved our experience with Adam and Sarah. They made us feel so comfortable to be our goofy selves while also allowing for moments of sweet tender love - like our first look!! I felt like every base was covered on our wedding day - looking back there's nothing I wish was captured that wasn't, and I STILL have people telling me that our photos were some of the best they've seen. Agh... I could not recommend them more highly!!! So thankful for the two of you - thank you Adam and Sarah!!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Shaye · Married on 10/18/2014

Hands down the best people I worked with through out my wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Jaimie · Married on 10/10/2014

Adam and Sarah are wonderful to work with!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Krystal · Married on 10/04/2014

Adam and Sarah were great to work with. They were so nice, professional, and they make you feel so comfortable while they are taking your pictures. I absolutely loved the photo album of our wedding day! It is a gorgeous book that we will be able to look back at and enjoy for the rest of our lives.

Audrey · Married on 08/02/2014

Adam & Sarah Mullins are not only wonderful photographers, but wonderful people who are easy to work with. Their services also come at a great value for a professional and quality experience. They made my wedding day easy and stress-free. I would definitely recommend Adam Mullins Photography to anyone getting married.

• F

Felicia · Married on 07/05/2014

Adam Mullins Photography is a hubby and wife duo that takes the most amazing photographs! They are from Lynchburg, Virginia but traveled to our venue in Standardsville, VA! They also took our engagement photos! Not only are they extremely professional but are very fun to work with and they make you feel important and beautiful!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Shelbey · Married on 05/30/2014

Adam Mullins Photography is incredible! They make the process so easy and stress-free. I also appreciate how personal and easy going they are. Our pictures turned out fantastic and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2014

We are so glad we decided to hire Sarah and Adam as our photographers, they work perfectly together. While Sarah was able to be with me (bride), Adam was able to be with the boys as we were getting ready. We live in Newport News, Virginia thus I thought it was a stretch to ask them to come here to be our photographers, but they were so eager to say yes and come, and we are so glad they did! I was thrilled with the way all of our photos turned out and how quick we got them. My husband and I would recommend Adam Mullins Photography to everyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • Jesse

Jesse · Married on 09/04/2016

Adam and Sarah were great! They were so professional, answered any and all of our questions, and made us feel like rockstars!

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • User5031939 · 2+ years ago

Adam and Sarah were wonderful to work with! They provided ample information leading up to the wedding day, including tentative timelines, picture list ideas and open to all questions we had. Day of the wedding everything went smoothly and our pictures captured moments that will never be erased!

Aimee · Married on 07/28/2018

We loved working with Adam and Sarah! A few of our favorite reasons: They listened to our concerns, scouted out the venue ahead of time, and came prepared with a plan. They were really open to taking pictures that were important to us, but also offered their professional opinion about things. We changed our timeline and exit plan several times in the last few days leading up to the wedding and they were really flexible with that. Having two equally skilled photographers meant that all of our photos were top-notch quality, and we got pictures of the same moment, but from different perspectives. They were really enthusiastic, genuine, and offered good direction, which made taking all of the posed pictures fun and comfortable. We were really pleased with the turn around time on receiving our images. Four thumbs up from a very happy couple!

Sent on 08/19/2018