Active DJ Entertainment Reviews

417 Reviews for Active DJ Entertainment

417 Active DJ Entertainment Reviews

Tammy Bruestle · Married on 11/03/2018

Danced the night away.

Charles was awesome he was so easy to work with. The music was fabulous from ceremony to dance floor. The guests were anmazed and the crowd had the best time. Charles made this an unforgettable event.

Sean Riback · Married on 10/06/2018

Look no further, These are the DJ's you want at your wedding.

Fantastic DJ. They played great music, Charles was both laid back and very professional. He checked with me a few times during the night to make sure the music/ volume was good. We couldn't have asked for a better company.

Jennifer McDaniel · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent DJ Service

DJ Craig was amazing! He read our guests perfectly and played music that they really enjoyed. We had a great group of folks on the dance floor for the majority of the night. Craig was very professional and I would highly recommend him! He made our wedding a great event and we will remember that forever.

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

So happy Charles was the DJ for our wedding day. I had read the reviews before and knew Active Entertainment was good, but I was blown away! He did an amazing job keeping the party going all night and our guests loved him just as much as we did. His music choices were right on time and perfect for our crowd. I never wanted to leave the dance floor! Cannot recommend him enough!

Kathryn Linch · Married on 09/29/2018

Nothing short of a great time

My husband and I are from Texas so we planned most of our wedding stuff from a distance. I did a lot of research and found active DJ, and didn’t hesistate to book. Dan was our DJ. Our first phone conversation was great as he was very easy to talk to and he made the whole process very easy. On our wedding day we allowed requests, and a lot of people took advantage of it. At first, Dan wasn’t sure about all of the country music until he quickly learned it got our southern crowd going. He also played a good variety and ensured my Dad’s request were played. We only had him until 10, but he agreed to go until 11 so long as we paid him later. He didn’t even hesistate—he played until 11 and shut the party down very well. I would recommend active DJ and Dan over and over again!

• Callie & Wes

Callie · Married on 09/28/2018

Wow, Active DJ is the way to go!! Jason was a great help to ensure our big day was perfect, and Charles absolutely killed it!! He completely understood our music tastes & our dancefloor stayed packed for the entire evening!! Cannot thank them enough for making our big day perfect!!

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Choose Shawn Booth !!!! We cannot thank Shawn and Active Entertainment enough for throwing the best ceremony and reception we could ask for. Shawn met up with us whenever we asked to talk about details. He was always a phone call away. He executed every single detail we mentioned, literally played a list of songs that we wanted. Shawn is amazing both professionally and personally. So outgoing, fun and detail oriented. If you want a party at your reception and want your friends to rave about it, pick Shawn!!

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I worked with Charles for our wedding. He was fantastic! We don't really like the traditional pop dance music that is usually played at weddings and after only one meeting Charles was able to pick out playlists for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception that perfectly fit our style. His choice in music was great and his transitions were flawless. We would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in the Wilmington area.

Christine · Married on 08/31/2018

Charles was beyond amazing! We had a great meeting in the beginning of the planning process, and later on was able to send him some playlists of music we like. He took all of our recommendations and created such an amazing day for us. Highly recommend Charles!

Caitlin · Married on 08/31/2018

Jason Tatum from Active DJ is the BEST DJ! I had heard raves reviews prior to having met him and continued to hear rave reviews from all my own guest after he DJ’d our wedding! He knew exactly what to play to keep the party going and getting everyone dancing, even those that never dance!

Chelsea · Married on 08/12/2018

DJ Charles was beyond amazing!! My husband Bryan and I could not have asked for anything more. He was super helpful when narrowing down some of our song choices. He kept all of our family and friends on the dance floor the whole night! We would highly recommend Charles because he will make your wedding/special occasion something you will never forget!

Chelsea · Married on 08/03/2018

Jay with Active DJ is incredible! He had our dance floor packed the entire night. I cant say enough about how amazing he is. He was a major part in how much fun everyone had. If you want to use the best DJ in Wilmington you have to book Jay!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2018

Shawn is the wonderful professional who made our night memorable!!!! Active has a great team and Shawn definitely brought together a little bit of our Brazilian and American culture and transformed our party into this amazing event where nobody could stop dancing! Bride and Groom always on the dance floor!!! Thank you Active for such a wonderful time!!!

Lindsey · Married on 07/21/2018

We worked with DJ Charles and our experience was perfect. Leading up to the wedding Charles was great (we live in NYC) with phone call and email. He offers good feedback and really helped us with what we were looking for. On the wedding day Charles was awesome. He plays to the crowd and we were just so happy with how he keeps the energy going. Thank you Charles for helping to make our wedding day so special, we highly recommend.

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2018

Charles Echols was an awesome DJ! I recommend him to everyone for any event. He knew how to keep the party going and really listened to what I wanted. Very professional and knew what he was doing. If you want your wedding to have a lot of dancing and good music pick Charles! He’s your guy! You will not be disappointed!

Megan · Married on 06/29/2018

Jay from Active DJ was such a FUN DJ! He kept the dance floor full and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! They are great to work with and very down to earth.

Michael · Married on 06/24/2018

Charles was great and played everything we asked and had everything set up perfectly for ceremony and reception. He knew our style of music and folllowed it well. Highly recommended.

Evan · Married on 06/23/2018

Charles was incredible! The Active Entertainment website was easy to use and I appreciated the opportunity to have so much input in the music selections in such an efficient way. When we met with Charles a few days before the wedding, it was clear he had reviewed our selections and I left feeling like he really understood our vision for the whole event. The reception was hands down the best dance party of my life and perfect in every way! Charles was clearly a pro at reading the crowd and keeping the party going! The dance floor was full the whole night. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who wants a great party!

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Active DJ was SO great to work with. We had this crazy vision for our wedding and these guys didn't flinch when we asked if they could be available all day - literally from 9am to 11pm for two receptions. They worked with us on every detail of how we envisioned our receptions going and our DJ, Charles, made sure that our receptions were tailored to exactly the vibes we were wanting for each reception. Can't sing enough praise for this company and their DJs. Highly highly recommend and will definitely use them again in the future!!

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

Jason at Active DJ did a phenomenal job at our wedding!! We asked for a party and boy did he deliver!! Our guest are still talking about our wedding and how great our DJ was. 90% of the free time I was able to get at my wedding was spent on the dance floor. The dance floor stayed full the entire night! He has the best customer service and was very quick with his responses to all of my questions! Picking out music for every little detail was very intimidating for me so I picked out a few select songs for specific things such as me walking down the aisle and my first dance with my husband and grandfather and I asked him to pick songs for everything else and he did a great job picking songs that fit my husband and I as well as our wedding crowd. He also provided the sound equipment for my officiant which was a big help to me. He stole the show at our reception and we could not be more pleased with his services!!

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2018

Where to begin?! Charles was an outstanding DJ: his vast knowledge on music and feel for crowds are just amazing! He kept the party going and the dance floor full at our reasonably-sized wedding and all of our guests loved Charles. He is timely, professional, AWESOME, talented (etc., etc.!)... Charles, thank you from the very bottom of our hearts for making our wedding a fun and vibrant one! You are outstanding!

We highly recommend Charles! His reputation is impecable and unbeatable!

Chandler · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing! Did a wonderful job and kept everyone dancing!

Julia · Married on 05/26/2018

Charles was THE best DJ. Before our wedding, my fiancé and I met with Charles and reviewed timeline and music selection/style etc. It was evident that Charles knew what he was doing but I liked that we met to review everything and also so Charles could get to know us as a couple. At the wedding everything went extremely smooth and when the dance floor opened up Charles delivered. I even had people come up to me during and after the reception to tell me how great the DJ was and how much fun they were having/had. I would reccomend DJ active to anyone throwing a party!!! 5 stars all the way!

Patrick · Married on 05/26/2018

Shawn was the DJ for our wedding recently. He did an amazing job. We honestly didn't give him much to work with except for the bare minimum but he managed to still crush it based off the small amount of info we gave him. He picked up on the mood of the guests and was able to match the music to the dancing they were all doing and really helped keep the party going. He set everything up and brought everything he needed for the night. Super easy to work with and hopefully we can work together in the future for some parties. Great guy, would recommend every time.

ELISE · Married on 05/25/2018

Charles was amazing! He listened to what we wanted and didn't want and executed it on the day of our wedding. He knew how to keep the celebration going and made specific accommodations when appropriate. We loved having him!