399 Reviews for Active DJ Entertainment

Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
394 Active DJ Entertainment Reviews

Charles made our wedding absolutely perfect and played the perfect mix of music to get everyone up and dancing the entire night! Our wedding will always be one to remember!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay from Active DJ was such a FUN DJ! He kept the dance floor full and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! They are great to work with and very down to earth.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/29/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation

Charles was great and played everything we asked and had everything set up perfectly for ceremony and reception. He knew our style of music and folllowed it well. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles was incredible! The Active Entertainment website was easy to use and I appreciated the opportunity to have so much input in the music selections in such an efficient way. When we met with Charles a few days before the wedding, it was clear he had reviewed our selections and I left feeling like he really understood our vision for the whole event. The reception was hands down the best dance party of my life and perfect in every way! Charles was clearly a pro at reading the crowd and keeping the party going! The dance floor was full the whole night. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who wants a great party!

Profile Picture Evan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Active DJ was SO great to work with. We had this crazy vision for our wedding and these guys didn't flinch when we asked if they could be available all day - literally from 9am to 11pm for two receptions. They worked with us on every detail of how we envisioned our receptions going and our DJ, Charles, made sure that our receptions were tailored to exactly the vibes we were wanting for each reception. Can't sing enough praise for this company and their DJs. Highly highly recommend and will definitely use them again in the future!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason at Active DJ did a phenomenal job at our wedding!! We asked for a party and boy did he deliver!! Our guest are still talking about our wedding and how great our DJ was. 90% of the free time I was able to get at my wedding was spent on the dance floor. The dance floor stayed full the entire night! He has the best customer service and was very quick with his responses to all of my questions! Picking out music for every little detail was very intimidating for me so I picked out a few select songs for specific things such as me walking down the aisle and my first dance with my husband and grandfather and I asked him to pick songs for everything else and he did a great job picking songs that fit my husband and I as well as our wedding crowd. He also provided the sound equipment for my officiant which was a big help to me. He stole the show at our reception and we could not be more pleased with his services!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where to begin?! Charles was an outstanding DJ: his vast knowledge on music and feel for crowds are just amazing! He kept the party going and the dance floor full at our reasonably-sized wedding and all of our guests loved Charles. He is timely, professional, AWESOME, talented (etc., etc.!)... Charles, thank you from the very bottom of our hearts for making our wedding a fun and vibrant one! You are outstanding!

We highly recommend Charles! His reputation is impecable and unbeatable!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing! Did a wonderful job and kept everyone dancing!

Profile Picture Chandler, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles was THE best DJ. Before our wedding, my fiancé and I met with Charles and reviewed timeline and music selection/style etc. It was evident that Charles knew what he was doing but I liked that we met to review everything and also so Charles could get to know us as a couple. At the wedding everything went extremely smooth and when the dance floor opened up Charles delivered. I even had people come up to me during and after the reception to tell me how great the DJ was and how much fun they were having/had. I would reccomend DJ active to anyone throwing a party!!! 5 stars all the way!

Profile Picture Julia, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shawn was the DJ for our wedding recently. He did an amazing job. We honestly didn't give him much to work with except for the bare minimum but he managed to still crush it based off the small amount of info we gave him. He picked up on the mood of the guests and was able to match the music to the dancing they were all doing and really helped keep the party going. He set everything up and brought everything he needed for the night. Super easy to work with and hopefully we can work together in the future for some parties. Great guy, would recommend every time.

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Charles was amazing! He listened to what we wanted and didn't want and executed it on the day of our wedding. He knew how to keep the celebration going and made specific accommodations when appropriate. We loved having him!

Profile Picture ELISE, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles was fantastic, his selection of songs had people who don’t normally get on the dance floor, dancing! Great job!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay was an amazing dj and a pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jason Tatum was so easy to work with and set us up with our DJ Martin. Martin was great! He was on point with every announcement, each song and kept the party rolling!

Profile Picture Georgia, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

What can I even say about Jason and Active? I could not have booked a better DJ. The music selection was insanely good, everyone was dancing and couldn't stop raving about what a good DJ we had. I have been to weddings with bad DJ's and honestly, some people don't think of a DJ being a make-or-break vendor but Jason made the day perfect and I would recommend them all so very highly.

Profile Picture Jaycee, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation

Shawn was great. Had an amazing time, and made the wedding great.

Profile Picture Tyler , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles was our DJ and he was awesome. He kept everyone dancing all night long!

Profile Picture Alan, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay was absolutely amazing! He was so easy to work with and kept everyone on the dance floor! I would definitely use him again

Profile Picture Rheanna, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was an amazing dance party, thanks to Jay!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding went perfectly, and Brian with Active DJ Entertainment was a huge help! He took our directions and preferences and did an amazing job! From start to finish, we were throughly happy with the service provided!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing! We have heard from numerous people that our “DJ was great!” Sean kept the party going, he played the most perfect songs to dance to, and kept within our preferences. AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was incredible. He made sure the dance floor was hopping! He also was incredibly flexible the day of. I had forgotten that my now-husband wanted to include being lifted on chairs and play Hava Nagila during the reception. We simply walked up and asked Jay and he had it ready immediately. Hands down he's the best DJ in Wilmington.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation

Craig took the time to meet with us before our wedding to ensure a smooth and successful reception! His experience and advice made the difference for our wedding that had a strict time limit. He worked with our wedding planner to create a comfortable ambiance and knew the exact songs to get the party going. We don’t think there could’ve been a better DJ for us. I initially wanted a large band but going with Active DJ and Craig was the best decision for our wedding and our budget!

Profile Picture Soben, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

shawn is the best, he delivered exactly what I asked of him and made our party a wonderful success. I look forward to working with him again. A top notch D J

Profile Picture pam, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Charles did an amazing job! Our reception was amazing and so much fun and all because of the music!! Everyone at our reception stayed on the dance floor and they had such a fun time! Charles also made sure we stayed on schedule with the cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss, and dances!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 4/14/18, 10 Reviews