Across the Pond Reviews

Across the Pond View more information

• Shannon
    Shannon L. Married on 12/04/2021

We love them across the pond and to the moon and back!

For an English teacher, I'm at a loss for words. From the moment I watched them live at a gig to detail planning with Dan and the final wedding day entertainment, I am floored at their professionalism, talents, and of course, their bubbly personalities. They were an absolute joy and literally the talk of our wedding day. Our guests mentioned ATP's presence was their favorite part of both the ceremony and reception. They played my two requested songs flawlessly, and made my day one to remember. My family and I can't wait to continue following them locally, and love them as both people and musicians- some of the kindest people we've met. Highly recommend. What a JOY!
  • Lianne
    Lianne Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely made our after party!

Across the Pond were an absolute dream to have at our wedding after party. They were really flexible with the start time and where they could play at the venue. More importantly, their music is incredible! Our guests absolutely loved them! We couldn’t think of a better way to close out our special day!
    Shana Married on 05/24/2015
    No one who knows me would describe me as "easy to please," so believe me, when I rate Across the Pond as 5 stars in every category, it is well deserved. I wish there were additional categories where I could continue to give them 5 stars, such as "Friendliness" and maybe "Awesomeness." My wedding was almost two months ago and my friends and family continue to mention the quality of the music at my wedding reception every time I see them!

Looking for authentic Irish music? Looking for a group of easy-going, but incredibly professional musicians? Their communication is very timely, they are flexible in creating whatever you are looking for, they show up on time and, at the end of the night, your tipsy Aunt is treating them like they're part of the family. Hire them without hesitation. Not only will you not regret it, but you'll immediately start trying to figure out what event you can plan next to have them back!
    Greg Married on 12/31/2014
    Across the Pond was an outstanding musical centerpiece to our New Year's Eve wedding. It is clear that all the members of this Celtic musical group love what they do, and are truly incredible musicians. Dan was an excellent organizer and very prompt in his continuous communication with us in the planning leading up to the wedding. Chuck is an outstanding violinist/fiddler and graciously agreed to play several musical parts for our Catholic wedding service, which resonated beautifully in the natural acoustics of the church. Marilyn, Mike, and Tom were wonderful, friendly, talented, and also very flexible and adaptable in a festive environment. It was clear that this band was excited to be at our wedding and to be a part of the celebration. Overall, Across the Pond played in our wedding mass, during the cocktail hour, through the reception dinner, and again at midnight for the big New Year bang, which they readily rang in with some more music. Additionally, the band happily learned one of our favorite songs, which kicked off an incredible dance party! Moreover, they were very reasonably priced, and flexible in what they could provide. We cannot say enough good things about Across the Pond, and would recommend them for any wedding or festive occasion. Thank you! Greg and Tessa
    Kathleen Married on 10/22/2010
    My October 1 wedding day turned out to be cold and rainy. Since we were having a tented wedding, this was less than optimal. However, having Dan Diviney and his band, Across the Pond, at the wedding made the day perfect. The cold, rainy weather combined with the beautiful, upbeat Celtic music made for a festive atmosphere. So many of my guests mentioned that they felt like they were actually in Ireland while the band played. Top to bottom, Dan Diviney is a wonderful musician and person to work with. He is incredibly attentive to detail and was with us every step of the way through the song selection to execution of the set. Loved him and the band!!