Acme DJs of Virginia Reviews

Acme DJs of Virginia 3
Acme DJs of Virginia 4

Tomeka · Married on 12/31/2018

Excellent Experience

Matthew was amazing. The music was great and he worked with me prior to the wedding to ensure he knew exactly what I wanted.

Claire · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Time with ACME DJ’S

Matthew was awesome! Very responsive and helpful we were planning our wedding from Denver and he made it easy! Many of our guests commented on how great the dj was and everyone enjoyed the night! Thank you ACME Djs

Stephen · Married on 06/09/2018

Matt was great! We had such a good time at our wedding - he was super flexible when a large group of guests showed up early he was accommodating. We were ahead of schedule most of the night and he worked with us to make sure everything went smoothly. Would absolutely recommend!

Shima · Married on 05/19/2018

We are super happy about working with Roy from Acme DJs of Virgina. He is very profesional and lots of fun. We could not have asked for a better person to run our wedding day. He went above our expections.

Neoma · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing service and wonderful job! Would recommend them to anyone and everyone, Acme DJs is the BEST!

Shelly · Married on 05/05/2018

Acme DJ was awesome! He was very good at communicating to make sure he gave us the best experience. Everyone said afterwards how amazing the music for our wedding was!

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Matthew was great! He helped us before the wedding come up with playlists and really worked with us to make sure it was the music we wanted. He was a fantastic entertainer and easily got the energy and crowd going the entire time! He even got out there for some of the line dances to help people who didn't know how to do them (me!). Thanks for helping make our evening even more fun!!

Acme DJs of Virginia 5

Justine · Married on 04/07/2018

Matt was wonderful as our wedding dj! He helped guide us when we needed assistance with songs, the timeline and just making our night amazing! Everyone just wanted to dance and they had a great selection of songs to dance to! I would recommend Matt for any event!

Susan · Married on 03/24/2018

Matt was great to work with for our wedding. The reception went off without any issues and I attribute that largely in part to him being very detailed oriented. Matt was fun to work with and he had all the guests up and dancing. He is very professional and my husband and I highly recommend him.

Ratchaneekorn · Married on 03/11/2018

Thanks for bringing joy and fun moments into our wedding. Great job! Thank you!

Krista · Married on 01/20/2018

Matt made the night absolutely seamless. The music was fantastic and everything went according to schedule. I will always recommend Matt and Acme DJ's. I can not thank them enough for being a part of a perfect night for my Husband and I. Thank you again!

• User7488860 · 1+ year ago

I absolutely LOVED having Matt provide entertainment and music for my big day. Initially, we weren't planning on having a DJ, so finding and booking him was a pretty last-minute thing for us. He did everything in his power to accommodate us, even meeting me on Saturdays and Sundays so I could work around my two-job schedule. He provided music for the ceremony and the reception, and helped me set up a timeline for how I wanted the evening to go. He is extremely knowledgeable, profoundly helpful, and he has playlists for every single situation and musical preference. He kept the evening rolling smoothly, got all of our introductions perfect, kept everyone on track for the cake-cutting, and had every song request you could think of. The added lighting that he recommended for our venue was absolutely perfect. I cannot recommend Acme DJs highly enough to anyone in Hampton Roads looking for wedding-day entertainment!

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

Matthew was a great DJ! He kept the party going and ran the show. We could not have asked for a better person to run our special day. The uplighting was perfect and fit the room just like we wanted. I would highly recommend ACME DJ do anyone looking for a DJ.

Jacquie · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Matthew and Acme DJs! He was the absolute BEST DJ! From the moment I first contacted him inquiring about pricing and services, he was so responsive. I never had to wait a long time to hear back from him, he was extremely easy to work with and so incredibly nice! At our first meeting, I knew he was the DJ I wanted for my wedding! He helped plan out the timeline for my big day and helped bring my vision to life by suggesting the perfect song selections when I was stuck. I told him I wanted my wedding to be a big dance party after dinner and the toasts and all that and he delivered! Everyone ended up on the dance floor at some point. It was a huge dance party, I danced all night long. Even my grandparents ended up on the dance floor! I really cannot say enough good things. Matthew delivered on everything I wanted and made my special day beyond perfect. It was everything I dreamed of and more. Thank you, Matthew!!

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2017

Matthew was amazing! He had us dancing all night long. I really loved how he came down onto the dance floor during the big dances to help the crowd with the moves and when he introduced the bouquet and garter toss. It made the night more personal. I would recommend him for any bride who wants to dance the night away.

• O

Onicks · Married on 06/15/2017

Our DJ was Matthew Izzo. I got him from online due to other positive reviews. His services were as good as the other reviews led me to believe. He was very responsive to my text in a timely manner. Our wedding was very Caribbean with an American twist to it and he was still able to pull this off. I always thought that I would have had to get a DJ from NY but he proved me wrong. His versatility was good. He played music that suited our blend and he also coordinated the activities very well. Because of his professionalism and dedication to his job our special day went just how we imagined. He really went beyond the call of duty and was able to advise me in areas that I was unsure of. He really knows what he is doing and trys his best to meet your needs. My hubby and I are really gratful and happy that he was a part of our team. His work always remained in our best interest and that we would never forget. He made things much easier at a time when brides and grooms get stressed out from months of preparation. His price is also very good n ez on the pockets. For all those who are looking for an outstanding DJ......look no further!! Matthew is certainly the one!!!

Suong · Married on 06/10/2017

DJ Matthew was so easy to work with- very friendly, responsive and professional throughout ! Extremely accommodating to our needs.

Christina · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough good things about Matthew!! He was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish and kept me relaxed through the whole planning process. Matthew has great energy and really knows how to get all the guests on the dance floor. I haven't seen my dad dance in years and he was out on the dance floor all night! The night was so fun and special because Matthew really took the time to understand what we wanted for our wedding reception. If you are looking for a DJ who can get the party started and keep your guests dancing all night I highly recommend ACME DJs of Virginia!!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

Matt was excellent , he made our wedding day fantastic and our guests had a blast !

• User7421411 · 1+ year ago

My husband and I loved having Matthew Izzo DJ for us! He felt out the vibe we wanted and discussed every detail imaginable and made us feel so comfortable! We are so glad we made the decision to go with Acme DJ!

Patrick · Married on 04/08/2017

Acme DJ's and especially Matt was so amazing. He gave exactly what we wanted and more. He helped us with coordination, timing and most importantly kept the party going. Nothing but the best.

Audrey · Married on 04/01/2017

Matthew was such a great DJ for our wedding. Not only did he do a great job hyping up our guests and keeping the party going, but he was very helpful when we had questions for our timeline and was able to suggest tons of music for those special songs. I highly recommend using Acme DJs for your event.

Mariah · Married on 03/18/2017

I absolutely loved Matthew with Acme DJ, he did an amazing job and kept all of our guest dancing. I would highly suggest this company because the service we received was over the top.

• F

Lindsay · Married on 11/05/2016

Matthew was so fantastic!! He was so accommodating throughout our entire planning process and met with us several times to discuss our reception. He helped us put together and finalize our reception timeline in a way that made the whole evening flow so smoothly. It felt like the party never stopped at our wedding!! At several times during the evening Matthew came out onto to the dance floor to help lead line dances! I would highly recommend Matthew to anyone who wants their reception to be an amazing, memorable experience!!