Acme DJs of Virginia Reviews

Acme DJs of Virginia 4
Acme DJs of Virginia 5

Donna J Blake · Getting married on 10/08/2019

Professional

We were pleased with the Matthews professionalism and quality of work. He did a great job with the music at the wedding with a wire less system and played fun music at the reception. He helped us make a time line for first dance, parents dance, dinner, open dance and cake cutting. It was a great help because we would have been a lover the place without the help of his time line. He was also flexible for little changes and kept the evening flowing smoothly without feeling rushed or “scheduled “. I highly recommend Matt and if the other DJ’s at Acme are anything like him you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Taylor Sexton · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!

Matthew was accommodating and professional! He rolled with the punches and played music for our eclectic tastes! A pleasure to work with, would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Kaylin

Kaylin Glazebrook · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ

Matt was nothing but a pleasure to have at our wedding. Amazing MC for the whole event. Always kept the music going and people were out of their seats dancing the entire time.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2019

Played all the things

Matt was great! He played all the songs requested.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jennifer Justis · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing service!

Mr Izzo was a godsend. We kind of had to wing everything to funds and he not only helped us plan the entire order of events with music to go with it, but also was the most competitively priced for what he provides. He was even kind enough to take last minute music changes and additions and was flexible when we had to move the wedding indoors last minute due to weather. He has a lot of energy and kept the guests entertained throughout the night and kept the itinerary moving. I cant thank him enough for making my wedding and reception such a wonderful success!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

cheryl · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent Experience from Acme DJs

We are so happy with the service we received for our wedding from Acme DJs. He was available to meet multiple times, and also made sure to check in with me the week of the wedding to make sure I was happy with all of the music choices and schedule, which I very much appreciated. He was very helpful with suggestions of music to use for our reception and ceremony, and he had such a great personality throughout our whole wedding. I had many guests tell me that they had so much fun and thought that he was great!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Tereska · Married on 03/30/2019

Andy did an amazing job!

We had Andy as our DJ and he killed it. He’s a really nice guy and fit right in at the wedding! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2019

Nothing short of amazing

Matt truly went above and beyond our expectations at a very affordable cost! We did not have a chance to send him any songs that we wanted played at the reception except for a few that we wanted played during dinner and cocktail hour and he played all the songs we would have chosen anyways and really knows how to get the guests involved/up and dancing! He also really helped with the organization of planning out the day with us so we knew exactly what times certain things should take place. We are so glad we chose him to be our DJ!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Tomeka · Married on 12/31/2018

Excellent Experience

Matthew was amazing. The music was great and he worked with me prior to the wedding to ensure he knew exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Claire · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Time with ACME DJ’S

Matthew was awesome! Very responsive and helpful we were planning our wedding from Denver and he made it easy! Many of our guests commented on how great the dj was and everyone enjoyed the night! Thank you ACME Djs

Sent on 01/02/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

We were so happy we decided to go with Matt of ACME DJs for our wedding day. We have very eclectic music tastes and he had a large selection of just about everything we were looking for. He was very responsive throughout the process leading up to the big day and made us feel very confident we would be leaving our day in good hands. My guests said they had a great time and his fun personality showed throughout the night. His energy and positivity ensured everyone had a great time. He knew the appropriate music to play according to what point of the night it was and we had a blast with him leading the “newlywed game”. Guests were given direction and the timeline was followed well. He worked with the other vendors wonderfully to ensure everything happened on time.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Stephen · Married on 06/09/2018

Matt was great! We had such a good time at our wedding - he was super flexible when a large group of guests showed up early he was accommodating. We were ahead of schedule most of the night and he worked with us to make sure everything went smoothly. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Shima · Married on 05/19/2018

We are super happy about working with Roy from Acme DJs of Virgina. He is very profesional and lots of fun. We could not have asked for a better person to run our wedding day. He went above our expections.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Neoma · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing service and wonderful job! Would recommend them to anyone and everyone, Acme DJs is the BEST!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Shelly · Married on 05/05/2018

Acme DJ was awesome! He was very good at communicating to make sure he gave us the best experience. Everyone said afterwards how amazing the music for our wedding was!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Matthew was great! He helped us before the wedding come up with playlists and really worked with us to make sure it was the music we wanted. He was a fantastic entertainer and easily got the energy and crowd going the entire time! He even got out there for some of the line dances to help people who didn't know how to do them (me!). Thanks for helping make our evening even more fun!!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Acme DJs of Virginia 7

Justine · Married on 04/07/2018

Matt was wonderful as our wedding dj! He helped guide us when we needed assistance with songs, the timeline and just making our night amazing! Everyone just wanted to dance and they had a great selection of songs to dance to! I would recommend Matt for any event!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Susan · Married on 03/24/2018

Matt was great to work with for our wedding. The reception went off without any issues and I attribute that largely in part to him being very detailed oriented. Matt was fun to work with and he had all the guests up and dancing. He is very professional and my husband and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Ratchaneekorn · Married on 03/11/2018

Thanks for bringing joy and fun moments into our wedding. Great job! Thank you!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Krista · Married on 01/20/2018

Matt made the night absolutely seamless. The music was fantastic and everything went according to schedule. I will always recommend Matt and Acme DJ's. I can not thank them enough for being a part of a perfect night for my Husband and I. Thank you again!

Sent on 02/12/2018
  • User7488860 · 1+ year ago

I absolutely LOVED having Matt provide entertainment and music for my big day. Initially, we weren't planning on having a DJ, so finding and booking him was a pretty last-minute thing for us. He did everything in his power to accommodate us, even meeting me on Saturdays and Sundays so I could work around my two-job schedule. He provided music for the ceremony and the reception, and helped me set up a timeline for how I wanted the evening to go. He is extremely knowledgeable, profoundly helpful, and he has playlists for every single situation and musical preference. He kept the evening rolling smoothly, got all of our introductions perfect, kept everyone on track for the cake-cutting, and had every song request you could think of. The added lighting that he recommended for our venue was absolutely perfect. I cannot recommend Acme DJs highly enough to anyone in Hampton Roads looking for wedding-day entertainment!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

Matthew was a great DJ! He kept the party going and ran the show. We could not have asked for a better person to run our special day. The uplighting was perfect and fit the room just like we wanted. I would highly recommend ACME DJ do anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Jacquie · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Matthew and Acme DJs! He was the absolute BEST DJ! From the moment I first contacted him inquiring about pricing and services, he was so responsive. I never had to wait a long time to hear back from him, he was extremely easy to work with and so incredibly nice! At our first meeting, I knew he was the DJ I wanted for my wedding! He helped plan out the timeline for my big day and helped bring my vision to life by suggesting the perfect song selections when I was stuck. I told him I wanted my wedding to be a big dance party after dinner and the toasts and all that and he delivered! Everyone ended up on the dance floor at some point. It was a huge dance party, I danced all night long. Even my grandparents ended up on the dance floor! I really cannot say enough good things. Matthew delivered on everything I wanted and made my special day beyond perfect. It was everything I dreamed of and more. Thank you, Matthew!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2017

Matthew was amazing! He had us dancing all night long. I really loved how he came down onto the dance floor during the big dances to help the crowd with the moves and when he introduced the bouquet and garter toss. It made the night more personal. I would recommend him for any bride who wants to dance the night away.

Sent on 09/01/2017