Ace Wedding DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Courtney
    Courtney C. Married on 09/17/2022

Amazing Wedding DJ

Nate and Ace Wedding DJs were amazing to work with for our wedding! They were super responsive, guided us through every step, and made sure the day went exactly how we wanted it. They way exceeded our expectations during the reception, as the dance floor didn't empty one time! Hands down the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding!
    Maeve M. Married on 09/10/2022

Outstanding

My husband and I booked Avery for our wedding and he exceeded all expectations! The music was phenomenal and all MC work was just outstanding. Avery and I had a meeting the week of our wedding to go over music details and his enthusiasm was truly radiant making my husband and I so comfortable with our decision to book with Ace DJ. Avery took time throughout the night to make sure my husband and I were having a good time and enjoying the music. I don't think I left the dance floor once! He was undoubtably the highlight of our night. We are so grateful to Avery in all that he helped us accomplish on our wedding night, which was to ensure our guests were enjoying themselves. Throughout the whole planning process, Avery and his team were with us every step of the way and were promptly answering emails and bringing comfort to us during a hectic planning time. It definitely all paid off in the end! We loved having Avery there to celebrate the beginning of our forever!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Haley
    Haley D. Married on 09/09/2022

Fantastic djs

Landon was hands down the BEST DJ I’ve ever seen in my life. Not only was the music FANTASTIC but he was personable and diligent in his work. He communicated with us the entire night on what to expect and asked questions when needed. He absolutely nailed it. If I could give him more stars, I would. We had guests coming up to us all night complementing how amazing our DJ was as well as people reaching out the morning after the wedding to ask who we went through for our DJ. We plan to have him DJ our future family weddings & events, that’s how much we loved him. Landon & Ace Wedding DJs are so attentive to detail and great with communication. They worked hard to ensure planning went smoothly for myself & my husband. I can’t say enough good things about Ace Wedding DJs.
  • Delaney
    Delaney Married on 08/20/2022

Very impressed

We booked with Landon from Ace Wedding DJs and he was great to work with. He was very professional and made sure he got there early to scope everything out and make sure he was properly set up. He reads the room and communicates throughout the night. I was very impressed with him, especially before the grand entrance because he came by and asked everyone how to properly pronounce their first and last names and then proceeded to pronounce them all properly (there
    were some difficult ones in the mix). We got many
    compliments on the music and we had a big group of people dancing until the very last song. I would definitely recommend them for your next event!!
    Julia M. Married on 08/13/2022

Highly recommend!!!

We recently had Trent from Ace Djs at our wedding and was beyond grateful for everything he did for us. He made sure the whole wedding went smoothly and thankfully for his help it did !
    He was very easy to work with. Trent made sure all of our requests were made.
    Everyone from the wedding told us how much they enjoyed the DJ. The dance floor was packed all night.
    Highly recommend!
    Celine L. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

great people and great value

We loved have ACE DJ's for our wedding day! Wes was a great point of contact and answered all my questions and concerns. Avery was our assigned DJ for the night and our dance flor was never empty! They were all professional through the entire process and the process was very smooth the entire time. I would recommend them to any couple getting married!!
  • Mikayla
    Mikayla R. Married on 07/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ace Wedding DJs was incredible!

Landon was our DJ for our wedding and he was incredible! He did a great job checking in with us to see if changes needed to be made in the days leading up to and the day of the wedding, bringing great energy to all guests, and keeping the party going! He could read the crowd well and knew what to play to keep the energy. I couldn’t recommend Ace Wedding DJs enough!
  • Allie
    Allie B. Married on 07/16/2022

Amazing DJs!

We worked with Landon for our wedding on July 22, 2022. We had a wonderful experience with him! He was very communicative and in tune with all of our requests. He kept dance floor going all night long! Thank you so much for helping create our dream day! I would work with Ace Wedding DJs again in a heartbeat!
  • Marisa
    Marisa R. Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ace Wedding Djs was amazing!

Landon was our wedding DJ and he was amazing! He took the time to sit down with us prior to the wedding and talk over everything. I told him it was important to me to have guest dancing and he definitely delivered. I have received so many guest compliments saying it was the most fun they’ve had at a wedding. Landon kept the dance floor going all night!
    Kylie G. Married on 06/25/2022

Best Team Ever!

We hired both Ace Wedding DJs and Scarlet Ace Media for our wedding DJ and videography and I can not say enough good things about the team. Our dance floor was PACKED until the very last song and Landon and Ryan were definitely the reason the energy was so good. I can't stop thinking about our most perfect day and owe it all to this incredible team. HIGHLY recommend!
  • Daniel
    Daniel W. Married on 06/25/2022

Professional and Flexible

We had Ace Dj our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with them! Due to our distance from our wedding location most of our communication prior to the wedding day was done by email. However, this didn't prove problematic at all. Avery knew exactly what he was doing and was able to fulfill all of our requests for the day. He stayed in the background but also kept things flowing well too. The music and light quality was excellent. Our venue didn't have the best set-up locations but we didn't get any complaints from Avery. He was flexible with us on the timeline of events that we had planned as things changed the day of and we would recommend Ace to anyone looking for a professional and efficient Dj service!
  • Mattie
    Mattie H. Married on 06/18/2022

Hire them!

Vendor was punctual and extremely communicative! I had some last minute song updates and Trent went above and beyond to make sure he knew what I wanted. Transitions were seamless and he required little to no guidance during reception dancing - he kept everyone up on their feet!!! Couldn’t recommend Trent enough.
  • Christine
    Christine N. Married on 06/11/2022

Book them!

Great DJ service!! Good song selection & kept good energy up. Everyone we worked with at ACE Wedding DJs from booking to our DJ responded in a timely manner and accommodated all requests. We are super happy with the service! The photo booth was also a plus. I recommend it! :)
    Lauren C. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Djs for the best night of our lives hands down

Wes and his john did fantastic, their set up was very professional as well as there performance. The sound volume and quality was excellent. they always knew what the dance floor atmosphere was when all of our guests were dancing the night away! had all the music that we requested through out the night. Highly recommend them to anyone!
    Simon Married on 10/15/2021

The ACE team is great!

We LOVED having Avery and Wes at our wedding. They were engaged, organized, thoughtful, and amazing throughout in their pre-planning and execution. We can't imagine a better experience. Thank you both!
    Jesse J. Married on 10/03/2021

Exceeded All Expectations

My wife and I initially chose Ace Wedding DJs for our early October 2021 wedding because we were looking for a DJ service that would allow us to fully customize our Playlist. Ace Wedding DJs had no problem with that demand and also provided a planner to assist us in the wedding preparations.

What really surprised us though was how good of a decision it turned out to be to use their services. Avery was professional and incredibly helpful in the execution of the wedding and reception. My wife and I had done much of the planning as far as hiring vendors but little in the way of planning the actual ceremony execution. Avery seized the initiative and made it look easy the way he coordinated the cocktail hour, grand entrance and dinner. Their service greatly exceeded any expectations we had from a DJ.

Our wedding was incredible and one of the best days of our lives. Ace Wedding DJs played a large role in making our day a success.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/24/2021

Nate was amazing

Nate Punches was amazing. He was so attentive and kept us in the loop non stop. He was very helpful when I had to move the timeline back.
    He had such good energy and was super fun. He kept everyone so happy with music and getting everyone pumped up. I would 100% recommend Ace Wedding DJs!
  • Shekinah
    Shekinah R. Married on 09/15/2021

Nate was amazing!!!

All pre-wedding communication was clear and received quick responses. I had a specific wedding entrance dream and Nate worked hard with the venue staff to make sure the doors opened at the perfect time (he NAILED it)!! All of my guests raved about how much fun they had dancing and he really did a great job making sure we hit all the marks at the reception. :) highly recommend Nate :)
  • Katlin
    Katlin M. Married on 07/16/2021

Hire them!

Ace Wedding DJs are amazing! We are SO glad that we hired them for our wedding. They are so communicative and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. They are incredibly organized and attentive to music details and what type of music we were wanting at our wedding. Their DJs are SO fun and bring such an amazing energy to the dance floor.

They honestly went above and beyond for our wedding- they met with us prior to the wedding, took our phone calls and answered all of our questions. The day of the wedding- they were so calm, prepared, professional, and amazing to work with.

I cannot recommend them enough!
  • Z
    Zach W. Married on 07/10/2021

Very accomodating & reasonably priced

We had Landon as our Weddign DJ, and he was fantastic, very personable and allowed us to give him specific requests and genres to go off of, and he filled in the rest and it brought the wedding all together. Great experience and would suggest to anyone looking to get married in the Grand Rapids area.
  • O
    Olivia A. Married on 02/20/2021

Fantastic and organized

Avery did a fantastic job at our wedding! He made sure everything went smoothly and was flexible with our venue change due to COVID.
  • Caleb
    Caleb V. Married on 12/12/2020

Ace Wedding DJs - Avery

Avery was amazing! He went above and beyond to help things run smoothly and made the day very special for us! We could not recommend him more!
  • Christina
    Christina H. Married on 10/25/2020

Avery did great!

Going into our wedding I must admit that I had no idea what songs I wanted or when I wanted them played. Avery's planning sheet really helped me to map out our ceremony and reception. It helped me to fill what would have been nothing but silence. Going into the week of the wedding I was worried at first that no one would dance at the wedding. You see, much of our families are older and more prone to break a hip than break it down. However, we were able to do some fun group dances and an Anniversary dance to bring everyone out of their chairs. I was shocked that Avery was able to get people on their feet and dancing the night away. Thank you so much Avery for making everyone boogy, we truely had a blast!
    Jordan T. Married on 07/10/2020

Personable and organized

Avery is awesome! If you are looking for a DJ who actually cares then this is the one. He spent a lot of one on one time with me to make sure he got everything right. He was very professional and even had all of his own equipment. I was a little weary about the church's sound system, so Avery provided everything. Definitely worth the hire!
illustration stars