Ace Of Hearts Musical Entertainment Reviews

8 | Los Angeles, CA

8 Reviews for Ace Of Hearts Musical Entertainment

Nancy · Married on 03/24/2018

Michael Greenfield and his fellow musicians made our wedding so special and beautiful. It started with gorgeous classical guitar and cello during the ceremony. After the ceremony the cello left and the drums, bass, keyboard, sax and vocalist came in. They played light jazz during cocktail hour and dance music after dinner, the music was just perfect! Michael was a wonderful MC for the evening, giving introductions and guidance when needed, never talking too much. The band was great at reading the crowd for what kind of music would be fun at a particular moment. We were able to give a list of songs we like and they played them all and more. Michael made us feel at ease with his professionalism, and his knowledge of how to structure the wedding event time line was helpful. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Loved working with Michael. He had everyone dancing and kept the evening running smoothly. Nobody wanted the music to end (except maybe our neighbors!)

Sent on 06/29/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2010

It has been over a month since my wedding, and guests are still telling me how great the band at the wedding was. And I have to agree that the Ace of Hearts musicians are fabulous! They played their instruments brilliantly and sang beautifully. They are a fun bunch of musicians with an uncannily large repertoire. Michael worked hard to make sure the music was just what my husband and I wanted, and also to make sure that the evening flowed smoothly. We couldn’t have been happier with the execution.

Sent on 10/07/2010
  • lbh

Leslie · Married on 09/12/2009

Michael, at Aceofhearts ws so easy to deal with. He helped me pick out the music for our solo guitarist. Jon, our guitarist was professional, on time, and played beutifully.

Sent on 10/10/2009

Sofya · Married on 09/04/2010

Michael at Ace of Hearts was a pleasure to work with. He's very professional, and was very helpful in planning out the day's events. We had several meetings with him and he was very well prepared, timely, well organized. We hired 2 musicians to play along to the music, our guests loved it. Everyone said the music was really great, and he kept the dance floor full the entire night. He also avoided playing any cheesy or inappropriate music, which is great!

Sent on 09/29/2010

sam · Married on 07/23/2011

Ace of Hearts played both the cocktail hour and the reception at our wedding. They were awesome -- a huge part of our wedding and they made it very special. Can't thank them enough. They got everyone out on the dance floor and kept them there!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Paul · Married on 04/30/2011

Ace of Hearts provided our ceremony and cocktail hour music with a guitar + violin duo. We supplied some genres and specific songs and they created a wonderful sound for both occasions. In addition, they had a very reasonable cost and, though we already booked a separate DJ, would have also been able to provide music during the reception, if needed.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Bob · Married on 12/17/2011

4.2

One of the best parts of the evening was the music. I got compliments on the music selection that was played. It went smoothly and music is such a huge part of a wedding day. I very much enjoyed myself and I know I saw my friends and family dancing along with the tunes that were played. I recommend this company as a music choice for your wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2011