Access Granted Chicago Reviews

3 | Blue Island, IL

3 Reviews for Access Granted Chicago

Britney · Married on 10/28/2017

I got married last weekend and the service provided by Access was wonderful. The driver was prompt. The vehicles were clean. I had 1 less worry on the most important day of my life. Thanks Access ☺

Sent on 11/04/2017

Ronda · Married on 10/16/2017

Access Granted Chicago added a specific element which helped make not only my bachelorette party a night to remember but also my wedding day a very special occasion. They were very professional and friendly and affordable and I will continue to do business with them for any occasion that I need them for. Kudos to this company!! Thank you again

Sent on 11/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Hands down TOP KNOTCH service all around! We all had the best time of our lives! The driver was simply awesome! The atmosphere we had on the bus was amazing and not to mention when I called to make sure everything was set in place I was glad to be able to share a few laughs with the individual on the other end and felt as though my wedding party was going to be in awesome hands and WE WERE!!!! STRONGLY recommend ACCESS GRANTED CHICAGO to EVERYONE. Will be doing my birthday and many other events with them! THANK YOU ACCESS GRANTED CHICAGO!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017