Accent Weddings & Events Reviews

7 | San Diego, CA

7 Reviews for Accent Weddings & Events

aubern · Married on 12/27/2018

Energetic and inclusive!

Grant was an amazing Dj! He communicated and was very organized before the wedding and on the wedding day. He kept the crowd danceing and always read the vibe perfectly. He was also flexible when we needed to switch things up. Very proffesional. I am very happy Grant was our Dj!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Accent Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Aubern and Brian for your very kind review! It was truly an honor to serve you both on your wedding day. I'm so glad you were pleased. Even though it was cold, your guests were certainly ready to party and so easy to keep dancing! Thank you again!

C. Sheehan · Married on 01/12/2018

Incredible Service!

I give Accent Weddings & Events a 10 star review! I received a response from Grant, the owner, within an hour of reaching out and he connected me with 2 energetic and professional women to capture photos at our all-women event. Rachel and Wendy were flexible and collaborative down to the very last minute of planning. I will definitely be using Accent Weddings & Events for all of my San Diego area events and I HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone that is interested!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Accent Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Corinne. I'm so glad that Wendy and Rachel exceeded your expectations and helped you create a successful event. It was a pleasure and an honor to have served you. Thank you again for your confidence in us!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2012

I could not have been happier with our selection for a DJ for our wedding!! Being that we live in Arizona and having our wedding in SD, I spent countless hours online trying to find a reputable DJ within our price range. I came across Complete Music and inquired about their services. I immediately received an email back with price quotes and further information. Happy with everything, I booked our DJ, Grant and so grateful that I did!! The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were perfect. He knew the whole timeline of events and the day could not have gone more smoothly. We got so many compliments from our guests about him and I truly could not have asked for a better fit for our wedding. Thank you so much Grant for everything!!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Megan · Married on 10/04/2014

The vendors that Complete sent me for my wedding were wonderful! I would have liked to have a little more control with who my media vendors were before they were chosen, but everything turned out well. I would use them again. I'm excited to see the video and photos!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

jennifer · Married on 05/22/2010

Grant was fantastic - soothing voice, very professional, not tacky whatsoever! We had a quick meeting with him, and he understood what we wanted right away! He's like a stealth ninja - no one saw him setting up his equipment, but all the speakers and lights were up and ready to go! The music was great - everybody was dancing - it was definitely a fabulous wedding! Thanks Grant!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Joanne · Married on 06/04/2011

3.4
      3.0

Overall, the music provided by Complete Music was just OK. Many of the songs we wanted them to play they did not have available. The vendor did agree to provide these songs, however, they never played them. So we were disappointed. Our DJ did get our crowd involved during dinner andhe did a nice job announcing the wedding party. He forgot to announce our fireworks outside so many including the bride and groom missed out. This was a phtoto op that we had planned for a missed. Would I use this vendor again? Probably not. Keep looking there are many DJ services out there.

Sent on 06/09/2011